• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    No.
    I've talked to this person.
    Totally rude. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I'm sure this isn't Michael.
  • 777777 Posts: 51
    The Greatest Milestone: General Info
    Member Since 8/27/2009
    Band Members This is not Michael Jackson Myspace, This is Peter Pan PYT and I am also a hug Jackson Family Fan.
    Influences My Momma, Jesus Christ,Tschaikoswky,Dutchie,Wilco,Bes,Ja'vonnie,Simone,Teddy Riley, Claude "Quo" Forbes, Samuel "Cyph" Hoskins,Carmen Lampson, Roy Hamilton
    Type of Label Unsigned
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Very creepy fan. Needs some mental help IMO.
  • <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • ...this is not new, there has been a lot of talk about that PeterPanPYT dude.
  • Peter isn't MJ, I've talked to him on a personal level; NOT MJ!

Also there is nothing wrong with him mentally, he's never claimed or pretended to be MJ he just sounds like him when he speaks, that's all.
  • moyrummoyrum Posts: 78
    I spoke to peterpan a few times, he never said or acted in a rude way. He has never claimed to be MJ, other people i have spoken to say he is very shy, he seems to keep himself to himself a lot, he doesn't often talk too much, i dont tink he is MJ.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I spoke to peterpan a few times, he never said or acted in a rude way. He has never claimed to be MJ, other people i have spoken to say he is very shy, he seems to keep himself to himself a lot, he doesn't often talk too much, i dont tink he is MJ.
    You should have seen 'em in chat.
    Those people were so vulgar.
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I spoke to peterpan a few times, he never said or acted in a rude way. He has never claimed to be MJ, other people i have spoken to say he is very shy, he seems to keep himself to himself a lot, he doesn't often talk too much, i dont tink he is MJ.
    You should have seen 'em in chat.
    Those people were so vulgar.
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Maybe it's not 1 person, but multiple people hiding under that profile. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Creating a MySpace page and calling yourself "PeterPanPYT" already tells me that person or those people have some issues or just enjoy fooling people... It's no secret that we (people in general) associate certain words/phrases etc. with MJ, and some love to play sick mind games - just like PoetryInMotion on this forum.

Now let me go and create a MySpace page called "BarnumAndMe". I won't say I'm MJ... I''ll just say I'm a 52-yr old male with 3 kids, living in California... You get the idea. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    I too have spoken to Peter one on one and he never claimed he was MJ... just a fan. He seems to have alot of knowledge about music and such but he has never been rude or unkind to me in all the conversations I have had with him (voice or typed). He has had a myspace account for a long time now even before MJ's "death". He is shy, but if you talk to him one on one he is very engaging and very talented as far as music goes. In my opinion, he is just another fan that loves Michael.
  • He is shy, but if you talk to him one on one he is very engaging and very talented as far as music goes. In my opinion, he is just another fan that loves Michael.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You are like a child.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He speaks by MJ's voice and exactly repeats the nuances of his speech , He sings like MJ, He knows everything about all MJ's life, He can imitate the voices of all the relatives of Michael, He has a lot of MJ's stuff (jackets, personal photographs, identity cards, rare documents, signed by the hand of Michael), He knows everything about music, He knows many famous musicians and constantly communicates with them, he writes poetry and music ...
    Should I continue?

...too many coincidences... OK? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    He is shy, but if you talk to him one on one he is very engaging and very talented as far as music goes. In my opinion, he is just another fan that loves Michael.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You are like a child.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He speaks by MJ's voice and exactly repeats the nuances of his speech , He sings like MJ, He knows everything about all MJ's life, He can imitate the voices of all the relatives of Michael, He has a lot of MJ's stuff (jackets, personal photographs, identity cards, rare documents, signed by the hand of Michael), He knows everything about music, He knows many famous musicians and constantly communicates with them, he writes poetry and music ...
    Should I continue?

So I understand you are PeterPanPYT? You know, everytime some character appears it HAS to be an ID immediately created on the forum who would support it.

I have no idea who the guy is but I remember reading on the other forum, there were a few girls telling about talking with this character and hyperventilating after hearing him in a chat moaning and trying to pull out a Michael Jackson hot sound and impress the ladies. Need I say more?
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    :lol: You are like a child.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He speaks by MJ's voice and exactly repeats the nuances of his speech , He sings like MJ, He knows everything about all MJ's life, He can imitate the voices of all the relatives of Michael, He has a lot of MJ's stuff (jackets, personal photographs, identity cards, rare documents, signed by the hand of Michael), He knows everything about music, He knows many famous musicians and constantly communicates with them, he writes poetry and music ...
    Should I continue?

Hi.................... PeterPanPyt! jeez... at least have some patience before making an account too support yourself. This was so obvious.

And by the way, how great memorabilia you have! personal photos, docs? You don't say!

my godness.......
  • So I understand you are PeterPanPYT? You know, everytime some character appears it HAS to be an ID immediately created on the forum who would support it

Who??? Me??? LOL No... I'm a girl))) And I speak English very bad))) So I can't chat freely like him)
    Just I want to learn more about Peter and I want to know what people think about him.
    I like him. He is nice guy. Really)
    I have no idea who the guy is but I remember reading on the other forum, there were a few girls telling about talking with this character and hyperventilating after hearing him in a chat moaning and trying to pull out a Michael Jackson hot sound and impress the ladies. Need I say more?

LOLOL I was there))))) That chat was very-very-very HOTTT)))
    Believe me, it was Michael's voice and his the way of talking and everyone were in trance because of this)) Do you think Michael couldn't be done that?)))) oh, you're wrong. Michael is able to do much more. He has a great sense of humor)))
    Nevertheless, it was an innocent joke. No vulgarity, no nonsense .. simply beautiful "provocation. " Everyone enjoyed it very much!
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739

LOLOL I was there))))) That chat was very-very-very HOTTT)))
    Believe me, it was Michael's voice and his the way of talking and everyone were in trance because of this))
    Oh brother...
    Anyway,I said what I had to say so I'm outa here now.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    wow. fascinating
  • [youtube:3udrlfr9]
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Most of the posts regarding "Peter" not being MJ were erased from the other MJ hoax forum.

Even "Peter" said that he is not MJ. Why do still some members want to believe that MJ is behind that myspace account?
  • Even "Peter" said that he is not MJ. Why do still some members want to believe that MJ is behind that myspace account?

Many users write the falsehood about themselves on the Internet . Why do you think Peter tells you the truth? ))))
    It would be dangerous to tell everyone about himself as about Michael Jackson. And for what ? Peter gave you plenty of hints that you understand at last :
    "don't worry,i'm still alive"
    Well, to me and to this day, the user behind the account PeterPanPyt is not Michael Jackson.
  • Well, to me and to this day, the user behind the account PeterPanPyt is not Michael Jackson.
    Good luck with that, dear! t7703.gif
  • There was a guy Don Donald from UK having a video on youtube how he's making the MJJ voices.... it looked so real....he deleted all of that i believe
    This one?

[youtube:3oy4sz7e]