PeterPanPYT

2»

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    And, on this video <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeybIU-R ... re=related<!-- m --> @Konoalla had a comment written, but has been removed. I wonder what the comment was about.

Looks like PeterPanPyt is not MJ.
  • This one?

[youtube:hq4kixzp]
    Yeahh girl!! thanx
  • There was a guy Don Donald from UK having a video on youtube how he's making the MJJ voices.... it looked so real....he deleted all of that i believe
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Yes, he is Dominic Solomon. Sometimes he talks in tinychat behind the nick PeterPanPYT ... Didn't you know? He diverts your attention...Can't you hear the difference when real Peter talks and when another person talks?
    [youtube:9tdm021t]

Oh... I think the information should be deleted ... I don' want to harm to anyone...
  • I think he was hired to sing on "Michael" album <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • @Konoalla had a comment written, but has been removed. I wonder what the comment was about.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I wanted to laugh at him but changed my mind. He's not bad guy .. just a slacker)))) He can sit on the internet for days))))
  • But Dom has an amazing voice and the perfect pitch. That's truth.
    He can imitate the many of the singers. Even Beyonce)))
  • But Dom has an amazing voice and the perfect pitch. That's truth.
    He can imitate the many of the singers. Even Beyonce)))
    So that means that someone can contact him and add him on the album "Michael" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I don't know. You can try <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    But at first call to Jason Malachi <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I don't know. You can try <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    But at first call to Jason Malachi <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    My theory is that this guy is more perfect than Malachi
  • I've been to that myspace page before and it's scary how much this guy sings like mj and even talks like him. I agree that he can be on the next fake track for Michael's new cd, lol.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    There was a guy Don Donald from UK having a video on youtube how he's making the MJJ voices.... it looked so real....he deleted all of that i believe
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Yes, he is Dominic Solomon. Sometimes he talks in tinychat behind the nick PeterPanPYT ... Didn't you know? He diverts your attention...Can't you hear the difference when real Peter talks and when another person talks?
    [youtube:44d1uhjx]

Oh... I think the information should be deleted ... I don' want to harm to anyone...

The video is gone.
  • So I'm confused by this thread; and I'll tell you why.

The Peterpanpyt that I know form 6 or 7 years ago sounds just like MJ when he speaks, some words are different, yet he CANNOT sing like MJ. PERIOD Nor has he ever claimed to me MJ, Nor is his real name Don.

If there is another peterpanpyt let me know, cuz that guy isn't him...
  • The Peterpanpyt that I know form 6 or 7 years ago sounds just like MJ when he speaks, some words are different, yet he CANNOT sing like MJ.

This Peter can sing )))))
  • O>k that video just freaked me the hell out...I never in my life heard someone who could imitate MJ like that...oh wierd..scary <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->