Gary Coleman Death Photo -- For Sale

2»

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    pure evil <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    OMG! Absolutely horrible. She looks so cold and emotionless. She almost looks like she wants to smile. Truely disgusting
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Truly this woman is disgusting, so something is not done even with a stranger. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    Months ago, I was browsing at website article on Michael Jackson,
    and under comment section one poster say:
    "I have a picture of Michael in his coffin". They "might" have say "for
    sale", but I cannot remember.
    All of the other commentors shot this person down and accuse him/
    her of wanting to profit off of Michael.
    I WISH I would have saved some very early articles that came out
    after June 25, 09.
    Did anyone here by chance see or hear that?

Very sad about this Gary Coleman. I think its a evil world and
    we no longer can even be <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> by anything!
  • <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Originally posted 5 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

0602-gary-coleman-ex-getty-05-credit.jpg

TMZ has learned a series of photos of Gary Coleman in the hospital are being shopped around to the media -- and in one of the photos ... Gary is already dead.

We've seen one of the photos and declined to even look at the rest. In the pic, Gary is in the hospital, his eyes are closed and he is hooked up to a ventilation machine. It is not a pleasant sight.

The person selling the photos claims to have four photos -- the one we were shown was taken about an hour before he died. The final photo was taken after he was taken off life support.

Asking price is in the low five figures.

We're guessing someone will buy it. It's just the way it is.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/07/gary-cole ... -for-sale/<!-- m -->

So, 10 days after Gary Coleman passed away someone is trying to sell his death photo. Michael Jackson is "dead" for 11+ months and yet still no death photo has emerged. The EMT's, the hospital staff, the staff at the coroners office and the Forest Lawn mortuary staff all had the opportunity to take a 'death photo' (the body has been temporarily in-vaulted at Forest Lawn for 9.5 weeks) and NO ONE wanted to make an extra couple of bucks..? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Excellent logic, Mo and Souza! I am terribly sad and shaken that Gary Coleman's death photo has been published in the Globe, and will be on the newsstands in the US by the Friday. I cannot believe that this is happening. I am so dismayed. The world is turning so evil. I cannot believe that this happened to Gary Coleman. I am serious stunned that a hospital would let this happened to one of their patient lay dying. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> This is absolutely horrible. I am going to start to pray that God dries up all these tabloid press magazine profits. If anyone the forum, would stand in agreement with me in prayer, I would be most grateful regarding this matter. God bless you all! xxxxxxx
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Wow I can't believe this chic had the nerve to even allow this photo to be taken and published in a magazine. Then the title has the nerve to say he was murdered. Yeah I bet she was the one who pushed him causing his death. I mean just look at her in the photo. She is actually posing next to her dead ex husband with no remorse on her face or sadness. This should not be allowed. She will reap what she sow that's for sure. That's just wrong.

TMZ has learned a series of photos of Gary Coleman in the hospital are being shopped around to the media -- and in one of the photos ... Gary is already dead.

We've seen one of the photos and declined to even look at the rest. In the pic, Gary is in the hospital, his eyes are closed and he is hooked up to a ventilation machine. It is not a pleasant sight.

The person selling the photos claims to have four photos -- the one we were shown was taken about an hour before he died. The final photo was taken after he was taken off life support.

So, 10 days after Gary Coleman passed away someone is trying to sell his death photo. Michael Jackson is "dead" for 11+ months and yet still no death photo has emerged. The EMT's, the hospital staff, the staff at the coroners office and the Forest Lawn mortuary staff all had the opportunity to take a 'death photo' (the body has been temporarily in-vaulted at Forest Lawn for 9.5 weeks) and NO ONE wanted to make an extra couple of bucks..? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Excellent logic, Mo and Souza! I am terribly sad and shaken that Gary Coleman's death photo has been published in the Globe, and will be on the newsstands in the US by the Friday. I cannot believe that this is happening. I am so dismayed. The world is turning so evil. I cannot believe that this happened to Gary Coleman. I am serious stunned that a hospital would let this happened to one of their patient lay dying. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> This is absolutely horrible. am Igoing to start to pray that God dries up all these tabloid press magazine profits. If anyone the forum, would stand in agreement with me in prayer, I would be most grateful regarding this matter. God bless you all! xxxxxxx

done
  • White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
    Edit
  • If this story is true then, Shannon, I think KARMA is goin' to get ya.

And the only pictures we got from Michael were MJ behind the camera and the one photoshopped <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

Excellent logic, Mo and Souza! I am terribly sad and shaken that Gary Coleman's death photo has been published in the Globe, and will be on the newsstands in the US by the Friday. I cannot believe that this is happening. I am so dismayed. The world is turning so evil. I cannot believe that this happened to Gary Coleman. I am serious stunned that a hospital would let this happened to one of their patient lay dying. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> This is absolutely horrible. am Igoing to start to pray that God dries up all these tabloid press magazine profits. If anyone the forum, would stand in agreement with me in prayer, I would be most grateful regarding this matter. God bless you all! xxxxxxx

done

God bless you for standing in prayer with me.
    Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. God bless all. xxxxxx
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i saw the tabloid picture when i was in line at the grocery store tonight. i turned that shit over so the back of the magazine was facing me. i advise everyone to do the same if you see it. out of respect for gary, that picture does NOT need to be displayed like that. his ex wife should be so ashamed of herself.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    That woman does not have anything shamelessly <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    i saw the tabloid picture when i was in line at the grocery store tonight. i turned that shit over so the back of the magazine was facing me. i advise everyone to do the same if you see it. out of respect for gary, that picture does NOT need to be displayed like that. his ex wife should be so ashamed of herself.
    Doesn't Gary have any family that can absolutly slaughter her in court if he was my brother son nephew father I would never let if rest this woman would pay for her terrible pictures
  • i saw the tabloid picture when i was in line at the grocery store tonight. i turned that shit over so the back of the magazine was facing me. i advise everyone to do the same if you see it. out of respect for gary, that picture does NOT need to be displayed like that. his ex wife should be so ashamed of herself.
    Doesn't Gary have any family that can absolutly slaughter her in court if he was my brother son nephew father I would never let if rest this woman would pay for her terrible pictures

From what I've heard he divorced himself from his parents because they stole close to 18 million of his dollars a long time ago, and I guess there were other reasons also. I feel so bad for this guy, his parents are greedy mongrels and his ex-wife is a bitch. She's now trying to get his house and money. Plus you know globe paid her for the picture. I can't even look at it. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    The only person that seem to be standing up for Gary Coleman right now is Todd Bridges. His co star from different strokes. He said something is fishy with this whole situation. Todd is outraged by these death photos and he also said that Gary's ex wife has been sending him evil messages. I have seen him on several entertainment news shows in the past few days expressing his anger. I guess Gary's remains are still at a funeral home in Utah but his greedy ex wife and former manager who is in charge of his estate are battling over the remains. Todd is mad because he said that Gary wanted to be cremated and they need to respect his wishes. He said that Gary ex wife will have to answer to God and that God is the only one who can help her. He said she really needs to figure out who he is. He was also asked if he would be involved with an investigation if he was asked and he said yes. I admire Todd for speaking out. Todd is a strong man and he's definitely not a pushover.
    i think it was et or one of them took a poll and something like 85% of the respondents didn't have a problem with this woman profiting from these pictures <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->