'I blame my wife for Michael's death'

Comments

• jilljill Posts: 917
    Dancingthedream, I agree with what you said. I also am resigned to the fact that Michael may be dead. I will stay because there must be a reason that his death has been made to look like a hoax. I am very curious as to who is behind it and why! All the bizaare performances at the memorial, the clues, tmz, the numerology....all of this was planned to the "T". It would definately take more than one person to plan all of this....but what do they get out of it?

I know many have been angry at Joe because of his strange, aloof and even insensitive behavior since the day it was announced that Michael had died. At first I think he just was not accepting it. Then he became angry and has blamed anyone that has been in his path. Unfortunately, Katherine seems to have born the brunt of this. People grieve in many different ways. I remember when my grandfather passed away my grandmother was so angry at him for dying she did not even want to go to the funeral home. Her behavior was very peculiar. Within a few months she went downhill so fast we were aghast!

My heart goes out to Katherine as a mother. I cannot imagine losing my son in such a horrible way. The blame she must be laying on herself must be overwhelming and then to have it put into words by her husband would be too much to bear. Even if there was absolutely nothing she could have done to save her son, as a mother you always question "Could I have done more?". My heart and prayers truly go out to her.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    I really think we have to stop bashing Joe for his reaction. I think he is old school alpha male... he is 80 years old and i think he still thinks he has to be the strong one in the family, the one in control.

In the article, Joe doesnt say Michael was a "junkie" - the writer implies that. Joe says he just knew something was wrong with his son and asked him to see a doctor, but Michael refused.

Maybe this is his way of grieving.. he doesnt cry, he gets on with things. I think he is angry and confused myself and the family is in meltdown.

Katherine i think is in danger, like you say jill... i think she is in danger of giving up and the grieve will take her under. She already has had a fall and she has all those grandkids to look after. Clearly relations between her and Joe are not good and the death of Michael has torn that family apart. They had problems before, but i think Michael was the glue. Now he has gone, its about to go nuclear.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    You're very right, Paula C. People here NEED to remember how this is all just another part of the process- I for one don't believe that those "concerts" were ever really going to happen, and I think that Joe must be getting at something else in here- the rest is just for drama, and I really wish people's faith wouldn't waver over this, just because it's Joe..his words are being twisted in that rag, anyway..

He is not dead!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If PinkTopaz, I also think that these concerts will never be carried out <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • oddly enough, he sold his story to a tabloid <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Well lets face it; Joe was left out of the will, so you can't blame him for needing some income, and this does all sound feasible in a way. I don't think the J's are One Big "Happy Family" as some prefer to believe. I think there may be a lot of descention between them. Sometimes when something unbelievable happens, it takes a while to "sink in"...Maybe this is what happened to Joe...it has finally sunk in that his son is REALLY GONE...and he is finally reacting to it with Real Emotion--and his biggest emotion is ANGER (Understandable for me)
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Pinktopaz, I know you mean well and you don't want people to leave the forum. Whether you have faith or not, if Michael is gone he's gone. The thing is, there is so many things that are so weird, strange, coincidental, bizzare, (whatever the description) about this whole thing, I think many will stay to see it thru to the end.

I was drawn to MJ at first because of all the blatant inconsistancies and strange circumstances that have never added up. I certainly intend to stay. I want to know the truth!
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    hmmm..wow!!..
    i really don't know what to say about all this!!..so much...
    i will only state what i know for fact...at least where i worked at different hospitals and had to deal with very ill children of all ages even adults..
    the main things that stands out in my mind is that they seen him at the mortuary on the slab..i have never in my life seen a family view a loved one that has passed inside the mortuary or on the slab..they never let the family in the room..since there is usually more then one passed person there..for identification with a loved one sometimes they take a picture from the face up and show the family or some do have a window with a curtain that can be open and the passed person is moved close to the window but very few have the windows..for missing persons that are DOA that go straight to the mortuary pretty much the above still applies..
    in the hospital from the ER or from the regular floors in the hospital..when one passes if the patient has family in the room or lounge area ..if they are still working on the patient no family is allowed in the room..if they can not revive the patient but the patient is on life support they will allow the family back into the room after the Dr has spoke with them about there options ..like to keep on life support or such..but they do cover up the patient with the hospital blanket up to the neck area and pick up the room so the family does not see the efforts that the staff has done to try and save a life (most things when saving a life gets thrown on the floor at times) until the whole family is there (if available) then the family can come into the room and have there time..and are able to be there if they wish to when and if the person is on life support to remove the patient off life support ..but not on no slab or in the mortuary table..
    about how Michael is strict and from what they are saying on here they have given the kids more freedom they have computers and TV...and Paris has to be watched closely..
    this is just my thoughts on this
    as we all can tell by the youtube videos that they do use the computers (idk if that is a good thing with out having an adult next to them being so young or parent controls set) and Paris has to be watched closely..hmm..
    huggs to all
    keep the faith!!
    suzz
    is this from a trash mag??!!!

I can personally attest that hospitals do in fact permit family into the mortuary. My father passed away in a hospital & of course we were permitted to see him.

However, my brother was traveling some distance away & could not get there before our father passed away. The hospital first attempted to keep my father in his room for a couple of hrs or so, but then they had to move him into the mortuary.

When my brother arrived, we were all permitted to see my father on the table for as long as we desired.
  • Joe may have just answered all of our questions about the "why". Michael faked his death because he was in fear of his life. He didn't want to go through with these concerts because he was afraid he would be shot on stage. He was afraid someone was out to hurt him because of his music catelogs.
    I think we finally know the answer to our question "Why did MJ fake his death"?
    I don't think that he was addicted to drugs and I don't think that he needed propofol to fall asleep. I also don't think that he would sleep until mid afternoon. He loved his children and he would eat breakfast and lunch with them, from what I read. He wouldn't want his children to eat alone. Remember what he said in the interview, He did not want to live anymore if there was no more children. Well, he still had his beautiful children. He lived for those children and would do anything for them. He would not harm himself in a way to leave those children.
    I think this is just what they call "Damage Control". They are putting this article out there so people would be a little bit symathetic for when MJ does come back. It is going to lessen the bashing that MJ is going to endure. We all hope and pray that no one would bash MJ, but let's face it, the media focuses on negative things about MJ and they try to persuade others thoughts and feelings. Only his true fans, who know what MJ went through is going to be there for him. I will do whatever it takes to be there for him. I will go anywhere he may need me to go. I will defend him until the day I die.
    I Love You Michael and I am here, believing in you always.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    by DancingTheDream » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:03 am

@Sam.. they got a video attached to the article with Joe saying it out of his own mouth.

Im beginning to believe less and less in the hoax. Sorry. Im beginning to accept it in my heart now that he has died. I wont leave the site, i will keep investigating.

But this is heartbreaking and so real. Its clear the family is grieving and its causing all this upset.

Joe is a strong man. He speaks his mind. I have no doubt that he tried in some way to steer Michael away but at 80 years old he had little hope.

Katherine has always seemed to brush things under the carpet and not face up to situations. She never left Joe even though he repeatedly cheated on her during their marriage. Michael was like his mother.. he couldnt do confrontation. Joe was like the antithesis to them both. Thats why Michael struggled with his relationship with his father. The two struggled to understand each other, but i think they loved and respected each other deep down.

Joe has explained here why his behaviour has been off... he is a grieving man dealing with the situation his way.

Also... interesting how he confirms Michael was insistent that someone was trying to kill him for his catalogue. He says paranoid... but its not paranoia if its the truth.

I dont know guys.. i really think Katherine is in danger of going under. She is struggling.

That is brillant point. Absolutely insightful. God bless you for your insight! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

by 2good2btrue » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:14 am I wish I had made him walk away from those shows. I knew he would never make them, but I never thought he'd die." Just after midday on June 25 last year, Joe took a call at his Las Vegas home as he watched the TV news.

"It was a fan who told me Michael was being carried out of the house on a stretcher. Then it came on the news saying that he had a heart attack," says Joe.

Now this is another stuff up because on Larry King, Joe states he found out by a fan. He also stated he didn't watch the news on the TV.

I believe the most important part here is "Michael Jackson thought he would be shot or killed on stage"

This is really relevant. Could have something to do with the allleged "Terrorist Attack Threat" against him and London.
    We need to find out Who Made These Threats??? And from that, we have our answer as to why he had to fake his death.

Recently, all we keep hearing from friends and family, is that Michael feared for his life.

How many more times do we have to hear that before the general public see the truth..

Thank you so much for bolding this part about MJ saying that he feared being shot or killed on stage. I am simply floored by that statement. I am going back to my padded cell to contemplate this new information and process it. God bless you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Pinktopaz, I know you mean well and you don't want people to leave the forum. Whether you have faith or not, if Michael is gone he's gone. The thing is, there is so many things that are so weird, strange, coincidental, bizzare, (whatever the description) about this whole thing, I think many will stay to see it thru to the end.

I was drawn to MJ at first because of all the blatant inconsistancies and strange circumstances that have never added up. I certainly intend to stay. I want to know the truth!

I am like you I am staying to the very end until I find the truth. I am committed to staying and nothing will stop me from finding the truth of what happened to our beloved MJ. God bless you Jill and Pink Topaz for your love and your support of MJ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I am with Michael till the end and that has not come yet.
    I feel in my heart that there is much more truth to come out.
  • by DancingTheDream » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:03 am

@Sam.. they got a video attached to the article with Joe saying it out of his own mouth.

Im beginning to believe less and less in the hoax. Sorry. Im beginning to accept it in my heart now that he has died. I wont leave the site, i will keep investigating.

But this is heartbreaking and so real. Its clear the family is grieving and its causing all this upset.

Joe is a strong man. He speaks his mind. I have no doubt that he tried in some way to steer Michael away but at 80 years old he had little hope.

Katherine has always seemed to brush things under the carpet and not face up to situations. She never left Joe even though he repeatedly cheated on her during their marriage. Michael was like his mother.. he couldnt do confrontation. Joe was like the antithesis to them both. Thats why Michael struggled with his relationship with his father. The two struggled to understand each other, but i think they loved and respected each other deep down.

Joe has explained here why his behaviour has been off... he is a grieving man dealing with the situation his way.

Also... interesting how he confirms Michael was insistent that someone was trying to kill him for his catalogue. He says paranoid... but its not paranoia if its the truth.

I dont know guys.. i really think Katherine is in danger of going under. She is struggling.

That is brillant point. Absolutely insightful. God bless you for your insight! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

by 2good2btrue » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:14 am I wish I had made him walk away from those shows. I knew he would never make them, but I never thought he'd die." Just after midday on June 25 last year, Joe took a call at his Las Vegas home as he watched the TV news.

"It was a fan who told me Michael was being carried out of the house on a stretcher. Then it came on the news saying that he had a heart attack," says Joe.

Now this is another stuff up because on Larry King, Joe states he found out by a fan. He also stated he didn't watch the news on the TV.

I believe the most important part here is "Michael Jackson thought he would be shot or killed on stage"

This is really relevant. Could have something to do with the allleged "Terrorist Attack Threat" against him and London.
    We need to find out Who Made These Threats??? And from that, we have our answer as to why he had to fake his death.

Recently, all we keep hearing from friends and family, is that Michael feared for his life.

How many more times do we have to hear that before the general public see the truth..

Thank you so much for bolding this part about MJ saying that he feared being shot or killed on stage. I am simply floored by that statement. I am going back to my padded cell to contemplate this new information and process it. God bless you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I am like you I am staying to the very end until I find the truth. I am committed to staying and nothing will stop me from finding the truth of what happened to our beloved MJ. God bless you Jill and Pink Topaz for your love and your support of MJ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

DancingtheDream, it is nice to see someone being Rational here, I agree with your assessment. I have an aged mother who is Just like Katherine about a member of my own family. She likes to "Sweep things under the Rug" so to speak, and refuses to Face Facts about this family member. This is an example of refusing to FACE REALITY and often happens with the aged. I can totally relate to this situation with Katherine based on my own mother. My Sibs and I are always at the point of beating our heads against the wall at my Mom's refusal to see the reality of this brother - it is like a Mental block she has, there is nothing more frustrating and I'm sure it goes on in lots of families!
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    There were several articles on Joe saying he desperately wanted
    to get Michael in a drug rehab in Palmdale, CA.
    With overloaded mind, I cannot think if these were before or after
    the fact.
    But Joe should be careful putting all this on Katherine, that is
    a heavy load to be blamed.
  • "She is a shell of the woman she was. She has headaches, can't sleep and won't deal with these problems - like Michael she would rather run away."
    Run away???!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • sunrisesunrise Posts: 89
    In a world exclusive interview just 12 days before the first anniversary of the singer's death, Joe tells for the first time how he BLAMED the King of Pop's mum Katherine for FAILING to save him from the prescription drugs that killed him.

Joe Jackson blames wife Katherine for Michael's death
    The shattering accusation emerged when the couple came face-to-face as Michael lay on a mortuary table.

"Katherine was weeping uncontrollably and highly upset. But I didn't give her a hug because I was MAD at her crying," snaps Joe, 80, who says he had spent months urging her to get the singer into rehab for his prescription drugs addiction.

"I said, 'If you had listened to me Michael would be living now!' I kept thinking about the times I had stood in front of her saying something was wrong.

"I couldn't bottle up my feelings. Katherine didn't say a word - I had to get away from her. If she'd done what I asked, Michael would be here today. I am incensed with her. She could have made a difference."

Worrying

But Joe also confesses that HE too failed his son as he opens his heart over the year of anguish the Jackson family have faced since the tragedy.

He tells how Katherine, 80, is still deep in grief while Michael's children Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket are recovering well from the loss of their father.

And he reveals that Paris and Prince have MET their biological mum Debbie Rowe, 50, for the first time since Jacko's death.

For years Joe - former manager of the Jackson 5 - has been painted as the demonic father of Jacko, regularly beating the star during his childhood.

But he still vehemently denies the accusations - and looked shell-shocked as he relived the worrying months leading up to 50-year-old Jacko's fatal heart attack on June 25 last year - brought on by an overdose of sleeping drug Propofol and a cocktail of sleeping pills.

Joe says: "I only saw him a couple of times in his last few months - and he looked weak, thin and like he needed to get some sleep.

"He really never had that glow in his eyes, which he had on stage. I didn't know that he was addicted to drugs, but something was wrong.

KIDS HE LOVES: Paris, Prince and Blanket
    "I booked him an appointment to see my doctor, but when I said 'Let's go' he made some story that he had his own doc and they said he was OK. "When I asked him what was up - he said he was fine, but if I pressed him, he'd walk out of the room or disappear. It was very frustrating."

Meanwhile Jacko was growing more and more paranoid. "He kept saying he was going to be killed, and was afraid he would be shot on stage," says Joe. "He always told us, 'They are after my music catalogue', but he never said who he meant."

Joe's worries for his son had only increased after Jackson agreed a £25 million comeback deal with concert promoters AEG in December 2008 for his comeback This Is It shows in London the following summer.

He kept saying he was going to be killed
    When they increased the number of shows they wanted him to do from 15 to 50, Joe says his distressed son asked him to get his workload reduced because he feared exhaustion.

So Joe met AEG boss Randy Phillips to fight his corner at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

"Michael told me he had signed for just 15 shows, but was doing 50, and it was too much in one go," says Joe. "I warned Randy that Michael would be pushed to the edge. I got angry and started shouting, but Michael and his mother just sat in the corner laughing out loud.

PARANOID: Jackson was afraid he would be shot on stage
    "Just like Katherine, he couldn't cope with confrontations. Randy said he would look into these things, but nothing ever happened.

"After that I left the room, and I said goodbye to Michael. I told him I'd speak to him soon - but I never did. It was the last time I saw him.

"I wish I had made him walk away from those shows. I knew he would never make them, but I never thought he'd die." Just after midday on June 25 last year, Joe took a call at his Las Vegas home as he watched the TV news.

"I knew I needed to get to LA. But on the way I found out by phone from La Toya he had passed in the car. I felt numb and unreal."

Devastated Joe headed to the Jackson family compound in Encino as other members said their final goodbyes to the King Of Pop in the emergency room of the UCLA hospital in Westwood. "I didn't want to see Michael laid out on the slab like that - that was not how I would want to remember him," he says.

"I didn't shed any tears, but maybe I should have. I just felt furious that my son was gone."

And he focused that fury on Katherine. "In Michael's final months alive I said to her many times that I couldn't get through to him - and that she needed to help her son," storms Joe.

CONFRONTATION: Furious Joe told crying Katherine she could have saved their superstar son
    "I had begged her to go over and stay with him, but she insisted he needed his privacy and gave him the slack she thought he needed. A child will listen to his mother more than his father - and Michael was a mummy's boy. He listened to her.

"I still haven't been able to talk about it to her as she doesn't want to hear what I have to say."

Joe says Katherine has not recovered from her son's death.

"She is a shell of the woman she was. She has headaches, can't sleep and won't deal with these problems - like Michael she would rather run away."

But Michael's children are going from strength to strength. "They adored their daddy - but they have recovered well. The first few months were hard, but now they are enjoying their life in Encino," says Joe. "Michael made sure they had a strict upbringing, and made sure they studied hard and were only allowed to watch TV at weekends.

"He was a great, but strict father. Now those kids are the smartest and Michael's trained them to be aware of the world and its perils."

The children adored their daddy, but they've recovered well
    He adds: "We have given them more freedom and they seem to love it. They now have TVs and computers. Paris is the leader of them. She is growing up fast and has to be watched closely.

"I am pretty sure she can be anything she wants to be. Like all the Jacksons she has that showbiz gene.

"Prince is quieter, but every time I see him he has a different musical instrument in his hand. Blanket is the most like his dad.

"When I look at him he reminds me of what my son was like at that age. Just like Michael he can dance good too. It's possible they'll go into showbusiness. It would make Michael proud."

Proud

He reveals that Paris and Prince met their biological mum Debbie Rowe, 50, earlier this year for the first time since Jacko's death.

"Debbie came over with some presents and talked with the kids. They knew that she was their mother, but didn't make a big fuss," he says.

"It was all done in about ten minutes, but it was a good meeting. Whatever has been said, nobody has stopped Debbie from seeing the children. Katherine and she have a good relationship."

Now Joe is busy battling for justice for his son whose doctor Conrad Murray, 56, was charged with manslaughter last February.

He has already filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the Houston- based doctor Jackson handpicked for his tour medical duties.

And he is taking legal action against concert firm AEG as well as challenging lawyers over Jackson's 2002 will which gave Katherine 40 per cent of Michael's estate.

"She still hasn't seen a dime. Michael looked after Katherine throughout her life - he would be disgusted by this," says Joe.

He claims he also blames himself for Michael's death. "I tried to help Michael, but I feel I could have been more aggressive in getting access to him," he says.

"Only once did I shed a tear for him and that was in the Bahamas collecting an award for him. When his songs came on I just choked up and tears ran down my face. I was surprised by that.

"I feel more anger that he is dead. He won't rest in peace until I find out what really happened."

Joe remains unaffected by the public's perception of him as an unemotional, callous tyrant.

Unhappy Michael fired him as his manager, admitting he made him faint with fear and never felt any love.

But Joe says: "I don't know why Michael said those things. If I wasn't strict Michael may have ended up in street gangs as a kid. I put an awful lot of work into getting him developed for show business.

"He knew I loved him. I regret that I didn't say goodbye properly. I want his legacy to live forever."

Source & video at: <!-- m -->http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz ... death.html<!-- m -->

"Joe, 80, who says he had spent months urging her to get the singer into rehab for his prescription drugs addiction."

""He really never had that glow in his eyes, which he had on stage. I didn't know that he was addicted to drugs, but something was wrong."
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    In the event that Michael is dead (I do not think so), I think these statements Joe is doing a great service to the lawyers of Murray, and can be used for defense, now it seems that everyone thinks that Michael is a drug addict, and I suppose everyone thought that it was injected propofol as reported by TMZ .. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    so

he heard from Latoya that MJ had "passed in the car???"

Also when did this meeting with AEG take place??
    He says thats the last time he saw MJ but they had a family gathering in May, remember Janet showed the photographs on her interview with Robin ...
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    it really made me sad <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    so

he heard from Latoya that MJ had "passed in the car???"

Also when did this meeting with AEG take place??
    He says thats the last time he saw MJ but they had a family gathering in May, remember Janet showed the photographs on her interview with Robin ...

I think he means that he was on the way to the hospital in the car, but then he spoke to latoyah on the phone and heard the news he had passed.

He is saying he heard the news that MJ had passed whilst he was in the car.. whilst JOE was in the car travelling to the hospital.. he then says he turned around and went to the Encino house as he didnt want to see Michaels body as he didnt want to remember him that way.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    This is why I think there will be no BAM. It is too dangerous for Michael to come back. And who is to say they wont be a gun crazy hater out there who thinks Michael should be shot. Especially the haters who bought the allegations - I have read some comments from them and many of them wanted Michael dead.

We must consider if there was a double used for his performances because of that. Or Michael can always live out of the limelight with just occasional album releases and 3d hologram performances. I keep thinking about the number of performances/appearances Michael canceled - was it because of his fear? It reminds me of the move The Bodyguard.
  • I thought Joe said he never seen his body at anytime
    Yes, he said to Larry King he never saw his body.

Right!!!

This piece is a bunch of tabloid trash!!! BURN IT!
    at least this interview is a total proof for me that MJ is not coming back
  • at least this interview is a total proof for me that MJ is not coming back

Why do you say that? Do you believe this junk???
    DId anyone catch this on TMZ about Slash.. he got attacked on stage recently and we all know the connection between slash and MJ.

Slash Takes a Lickin' ... Keeps on Tickin'

Originally posted Jun 13th 2010 12:34 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

A crazed fan form-tackled Slash during a concert in Milan on Thursday -- and even though the former Guns N' Roses guitarist went down ... hard ... he didn't go out. Not by a long shot.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/person/slash/<!-- m -->

There is a video on there of the attack too.
    MashMike wrote:at least this interview is a total proof for me that MJ is not coming back

Why do you say that? Do you believe this junk???

I really don't know, i believe that he is alive and i hate tabloids <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but this made me sad
  • ILWOLVESILWOLVES Posts: 37
    After reading a lot of posts in this thread I can say 2 things.

1 Some people will always be looking for an excuse to stop believing: oh no, so Mj is really dead-oh!! This confirms that Mj did die!-etc...
    for them, nothing will be enough, even with a bam the mainstream and tabloid media will start, after a while, sayin that our MJ (who bammed) is not the real one, is a double, and bla bla bla, so many AGAIN will believe them.

2 Makes me wonder if everybody here is reading T.S. updates, cause, like in law terms is said, either T.S. is wrong (which is hard to believe since the valuable information he has provided), or these media infos are wrong, or, BOTH OF THEM are wrong (thats also hard to believe because of the hard evidence T.S. has shown), but decide now who you will follow, cause both can't be right.

beLIEve <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->