'I blame my wife for Michael's death'

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ILWOLVES, I very much agree with you, simply because it leaves a notice of this type (which if you read well, Joe falls into contradictions to change) I do not forget what we have discovered throughout this year and all unanswered questions in all this. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hold on... did he say Michael passed in the car?

I was just thinking the same you took the words out of my mouth. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Hold on... did he say Michael passed in the car?

I was just thinking the same you took the words out of my mouth. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Read back. Ive explained it. You are reading it wrong. He said he heard the news that MJ had passed whilst HE was in the car... whilst JOE was in the car on the way to UCLA> joe then went to Encino house instead as he didnt want to see his sons dead body.
    After reading a lot of posts in this thread I can say 2 things.

1 Some people will always be looking for an excuse to stop believing: oh no, so Mj is really dead-oh!! This confirms that Mj did die!-etc...

Why would i WANT to believe that MJ really has died? Why would i want the man i love to be dead?

Thats silly. I dont want to believe it, but i want the truth. And the truth is starting to point to MJ being gone. We cant ignore the fact that the Jacksons are finally opening up and explaining a few things that didnt make sense before. Its this kind of real emotion, like Joe blaming Katherine, that seems so real. Real grief, real anger, real family interactions and reactions.

Im after the truth. Whatever the truth is, thats what i want.. not what i wish to be the truth.. but the real truth.
  • After reading a lot of posts in this thread I can say 2 things.

1 Some people will always be looking for an excuse to stop believing: oh no, so Mj is really dead-oh!! This confirms that Mj did die!-etc...

Why would i WANT to believe that MJ really has died? Why would i want the man i love to be dead?

Thats silly. I dont want to believe it, but i want the truth. And the truth is starting to point to MJ being gone. We cant ignore the fact that the Jacksons are finally opening up and explaining a few things that didnt make sense before. Its this kind of real emotion, like Joe blaming Katherine, that seems so real. Real grief, real anger, real family interactions and reactions.

Im after the truth. Whatever the truth is, thats what i want.. not what i wish to be the truth.. but the real truth.

Exactly. I think it's the opposite, people are looking for "clues" or over analyzing everything as a reason to keep believing in the hoax. I want the truth no matter what it is and to find it I think I need to try and stay objective. I want Michael to be alive more than anything because his absense has left an empty hole in my soul but I don't want to be in denial and I want justice.

For those who are concerned about Katherine (which I am) why would you be worried if you believe Michael is alive? I see great possibility in him being gone and that's why I'm worried.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Dancing, well said. I think many times we have stuck our heads in the sand when it came to evidence that Michael was mistreated, cheated, used and finally murdered, all because we didn't want it to shake our hoax world. I came to this site because I wanted the truth and that has not changed for me.

I was not a fan of Michael Jackson although I was inexplicably drawn to anything about him after June 25th. I learned a great deal about him and discovered what a kind and gentle individual he is/was. I certainly do not believe he deserved all the hell he went thru. Whether he has passed away or gone into hiding I would hope more than anything he has peace.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    SERIOUSLY WOULD IT REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF HE'S ALIVE OR DEAD IN YOUR WORLD? DO WE LIVE WITH HIM? ARE WE HIS FAMILY? NO WE AREN'T. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I KNOW IT'S HARSH, BUT LITERALLY MICHAEL IF ALIVE LEADS HIS LIFE REALLY HAS NO IDEA WHO, ME, YOU ALL OF US ARE. HE HAS ENOUGH MONEY TO STAY HIDDEN IF HE WANTS TO HIS LIFE DON'T STOP CUS OF YOU OR ME HE IF ALIVE HAS HIS PLAN, IF HE'S GONE TO ME HE'S ASLEEP. THE MAN HAD TO HIDE AND IF THAT'S THE CASE TRUST ME HE AIN'T GONNA COME OUT SAYING HI TO US. I CAN LIVE WITH THAT, WHY GO INTO A DEEP DEPRESSION IF THERE'S NO BAM. IF IN YOUR HEART HE'S ALIVE AND YOU KNOW HE'S ALIVE STAY WITH THAT AND BE CONTENT DON'T SEARCH FOR MORE JUST KNOW HE IS SOMEWHERE SAFE AWAY FROM WHOEVER WANTED TO HURT HIM. IF HE DID REALLY PASS WELL THERE'S HOPE FOR THAT HE'S BEEN "GONE" A YEAR WE GO ON WITH OUR LIVES IF HE DOESN'T COME BACK. NOW FOR THOSE PPL REALLY POINTING OUT WOW LOOK ANOTHER PROOF HE'S GONE WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF IT? LET OTHERS BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT. REALLY MAKES NO SENSE WHY MAYBE DEEPLY IN YOUR HEART WITHIN YOURSELF YOU HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF "BELIEVER" IN YOU THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE POSTING HERE IF HE'S GONE THERE ARE PLENTY OF MEMORIAL FORUMS YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THAT NECESSITY TO COME AND CONFIRM HE'S GONE IF HE'S GONE FOR YOU WELL LET IT BE I'M GLAD YOU'VE COME TO TERMS WITH IT. I KNOW THERE ARE OTHERS HERE WHO HAVEN'T CAME TO TERMS WITH IT AND I SAY WELL BELIEVE WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE, BUT DON'T GET SAD MOVE ON MICHAEL WANTS US TO MOVE ON TO CREATE TO BE BETTER PEOPLE MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE REGARDLESS IF HE'S ALIVE OR GONE.
    @Cin - because i want the truth. Simple as.
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    I don't care what his method of grieving is; what he said was uncalled for, honestly. He sounds like a kid shouting "it's your fault!" <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    If Michael has died, then i blame the bastard that gave him Propofol. Every bloody doctor on this planet should have refused Michael Propofol and refused him any more bloody cosmetic procedures.

It should have been a flat "NO, i dont care how much money you have. Deal with it"

AARGH!! I seriously need to sleep. This is getting so difficult.
  • ILWOLVESILWOLVES Posts: 37
    Thats silly. I dont want to believe it, but i want the truth. And the truth is starting to point to MJ being gone.

Thats exactly what I meant, you clearily sound like willing to find out that this site and all our investigations and T.S. redirects and updates are wrong, but you are only one in a bunch.

Thats exactly what I meant, you clearily soun like willing to find out that this site and all our investigations and T.S. redirects and updates are wrong, but you are only one in a bunch.

I think you will find i have been here a long time and done an awful lot of investigating myself. I havent denounced anything as "bullshit" - im saying that i havent closed the door to the possibility of MJ being dead. I just want the truth. I want the questions in my head to be silenced. I dont denounce or reject any theory or evidence without considering it and giving it due respect and thought.
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    Could any tell me why do joe looks so relaxed, when he blamed his wife for mj death? I just find that pretty strange
    I THINK THIS WHOLE BLAMING MRS. KATHERINE IS JUST A DISTRACTION. JOE LIKE WHY NOW AFTER ALMOST A YEAR NOW IT'S PRETTY WEIRD IF HE HAS TO GET AN ALLOWANCE FROM HER. THIS MJ CASE JUST MAKES YOU GO UHUM......EVEN THE SHEILA JACKSON THING WAS A DISTRACTION. IT'S JUNE GUYS BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING UNEXPECTED. LOTS OF TWISTS AND TURNS.
  • angelwingsangelwings Posts: 112
    Did anyone else find this part of the article strange?

"Michael told me he had signed for just 15 shows, but was doing 50, and it was too much in one go," says Joe. "I warned Randy that Michael would be pushed to the edge. I got angry and started shouting, but Michael and his mother just sat in the corner laughing out loud.

Hummmm.....Joe gets angry with concern for Michael's health and Michael and his mother who know 50 concerts could push him over the edge also, sit in a corner and laugh out loud? What? Could it be maybe Joe is not in on the hoax but Katherine is? Maybe that is why she gave Michael his space and didn't intervene when Joe asked her to? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    angelwings yes I sat and visioned the scenario hahaha can you imagine them going HAHAHA shamone the old man doesn't know those concerts not gonna take place momma,but you and me know da troot!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Yes, something is wrong with this.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    From time to time i 'm used to thinkin' that Joe is not aware of the hoax
  • Even if Joe really feels this is the case, how could he make these accusations public? Has his grand kids crossed his mind at all? Poor kids if and when they read this. Katherine meant everything to Michael and out of respect, he should not have made this public. I find it hard to believe he is so callus. I believe in my heart Michael is alive and I find peace knowing that he made the choice to hide for whatever reason. This is what HE wanted and I respect it. If in the end, he really is not with us anymore, I'll will find peace knowing that he is no longer hurting and he is away from people like JOE.
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    1-Denial-"this can't be happening to me", looking for the former spouse in familia places, or if it is death, setting the table for the person or acting as if they are still in living there. No crying. Not accepting or even acknowledging the loss.

2-Anger-"why me?", feelings of wanting to fight back or get even with spouse of divorce, for death, anger at the deceased, blaming them for leaving.

3-Bargaining-bargaining often takes place before the loss. Attempting to make deals with the spouse who is leaving, or attempting to make deals with God to stop or change the loss. Begging, wishing, praying for them to come back.

4-Depression-overwhelming feelings of hopelessness, frustration, bitterness, self pity, mourning loss of person as well as the hopes, dreams and plans for the future. Feeling lack of control, feeling numb. Perhaps feeling suicidal.

5-Acceptance-there is a difference between resignation and acceptance. You have to accept the loss, not just try to bear it quietly. Realization that it takes two to make or break a marriage. Realization that the person is gone (in death) that it is not their fault, they didn't leave you on purpose. (even in cases of suicide, often the deceased person, was not in their right frame of mind) Finding the good that can come out of the pain of loss, finding comfort and healing. Our goals turn toward personal growth. Stay with fond memories of person.

Joe is showing signs of anger...there for is is MOURNING> JEsus people. Stop pointing fingers at Joe. He loved MJ very much...he may not have really shown it...but he did. He is mourning. He is angry right now. He was in denial becuz I remember somewhere he said he didnt at first believe it...now he is angry. He is blaming his spouse for the death thinking she could have done something about it. Yeah, she probably couldn't have. But to Joe at this step in the process he thinks otherwise. Stop always making Joe out to be the bad guy. MJ loved his papa too.
    I say we leave them alone (MJ DEAD OR ALIVE) and let them just have the time off they need to just get over everything that has happened.

MJ ALIVE OR DEAD...this was hard on the family. If MJ had to fake his death because his life was in danger must have been really hard on the family emotionally and mentally thinking that someone is out to hurt their baby.
    MJ if he is dead must be hard because not only was/is he the most famous musician,actor,dancer,entertainer of all time he was their son...stop hounding Joe just because he is feeling upset...he is just going through the process.

Plus, they made what Joe said a huge thing. Bigger than what it really was. He is just wanting to go back in time...he is playing the well What if? game. What if Katherine went to go see Micahel and keep him company. What if? What if? I believe this is all the process. LEAVE JOE ALONE!!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The points you mention also caught my attention angelwings <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    SERIOUSLY WOULD IT REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF HE'S ALIVE OR DEAD IN YOUR WORLD? DO WE LIVE WITH HIM? ARE WE HIS FAMILY? NO WE AREN'T. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I KNOW IT'S HARSH, BUT LITERALLY MICHAEL IF ALIVE LEADS HIS LIFE REALLY HAS NO IDEA WHO, ME, YOU ALL OF US ARE. HE HAS ENOUGH MONEY TO STAY HIDDEN IF HE WANTS TO HIS LIFE DON'T STOP CUS OF YOU OR ME HE IF ALIVE HAS HIS PLAN, IF HE'S GONE TO ME HE'S ASLEEP. THE MAN HAD TO HIDE AND IF THAT'S THE CASE TRUST ME HE AIN'T GONNA COME OUT SAYING HI TO US. I CAN LIVE WITH THAT, WHY GO INTO A DEEP DEPRESSION IF THERE'S NO BAM. IF IN YOUR HEART HE'S ALIVE AND YOU KNOW HE'S ALIVE STAY WITH THAT AND BE CONTENT DON'T SEARCH FOR MORE JUST KNOW HE IS SOMEWHERE SAFE AWAY FROM WHOEVER WANTED TO HURT HIM. IF HE DID REALLY PASS WELL THERE'S HOPE FOR THAT HE'S BEEN "GONE" A YEAR WE GO ON WITH OUR LIVES IF HE DOESN'T COME BACK. NOW FOR THOSE PPL REALLY POINTING OUT WOW LOOK ANOTHER PROOF HE'S GONE WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF IT? LET OTHERS BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT. REALLY MAKES NO SENSE WHY MAYBE DEEPLY IN YOUR HEART WITHIN YOURSELF YOU HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF "BELIEVER" IN YOU THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE POSTING HERE IF HE'S GONE THERE ARE PLENTY OF MEMORIAL FORUMS YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THAT NECESSITY TO COME AND CONFIRM HE'S GONE IF HE'S GONE FOR YOU WELL LET IT BE I'M GLAD YOU'VE COME TO TERMS WITH IT. I KNOW THERE ARE OTHERS HERE WHO HAVEN'T CAME TO TERMS WITH IT AND I SAY WELL BELIEVE WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE, BUT DON'T GET SAD MOVE ON MICHAEL WANTS US TO MOVE ON TO CREATE TO BE BETTER PEOPLE MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE REGARDLESS IF HE'S ALIVE OR GONE.

100% agree. Let's not get depressed about this.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    According to a new report, Joe Jackson has had a change of heart and has said that his wife is not to blame.

Joe Jackson said: "Katherine did not kill my son. She isn't at fault."
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Huh???? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Where at?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    "She is a shell of the woman she was. She has headaches, can't sleep and won't deal with these problems - like Michael she would rather run away."

Liberian Girl Heehee also mentioned this earlier.... Run away ???

Or you could say, this has become a "Name Game" He did it, she did it

And today, a game in the name of Michael Jackson was just released.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    I remember hearing awhile ago that Michael faked his death to protect his fans. If he was really threaten and thought he was going to be shot on stage, then the first claim makes sense. He would not only be protecting himself but his fans too because I know some of you guys would have probably got in front of him to protect him. This would make perfect sense. I do wonder though, when did he think this was a possibility? I'm only saying that due to all the numerology connected to this that goes as far back as Dangerous and why all the references to Liberian Girl and BAD era? Maybe he was planning this since Thriller/BAD era just in case a real threat happens? But then the timing would be off if he did it any earlier than June 25, 2009. Okay, now I'm confusing myself. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->