"Remembering Michael" magazine

wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
edited January 1970 in News
I was at the grocery store yesterday and saw a magazine titled, "Remembering Michael"
it was so strange.....what's new. It has a forward by, I think Tito? ....he talked about how devastating the year has been, and how the family is coping, the year anniversary coming up etc. But what got me were some of the photos they chose to show.........his bedroom"the crime scene" after the "death"....chairs moved out of the way from the ER crew etc., a copy of the EMT report, the ambulance screen, I can't remember all.... but it was strange they included things like that in a remembrance magazine????? Did anyone happen to see this as well? If I buy it, I will post more...
Blessings!

Comments

• darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    If you are in the US, what store did you see the magazine in. I am very interested in purchasing a copy. God bless you,Wishingstar! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    If you are in the US, what store did you see the magazine in. I am very interested in purchasing a copy. God bless you,Wishingstar! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yay! I found the magazine in my local grocery store. The photos of MJ are sooooooooo good. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Some I have never seen before. He is so handsome and so sexy!
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    The Exley pictures alone are worth the magazine.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    If anyone is in the UK.. buy News of the World this Sunday. They are doing a special one year anniversary magazine with never seen before photos and LaToyah has contributed to it, so will be interesting to see what she has to say.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I saw that magazine as well.
  • SunShineSunShine Posts: 104
    I am in Canada, and I bought it....OMG...I was shocked by the pictures in it.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Glad you guys like it....it's really interesting what was chosen to be in it....the EMT report, the death certificate, the bedroom, the mysterious bloody shirt????? What's up with this?????
    I have been looking around to see who printed, wrote, etc all of it....nothing too much yet.......
    Blessings!
    The Exley pictures alone are worth the magazine.

The Exley pictures are so gorgeous. I have never seen some of the pictures before. I love the ones of MJ in the red sequin jacket in front of the mic. He looks so dreamy. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    If anyone is in the UK.. buy News of the World this Sunday. They are doing a special one year anniversary magazine with never seen before photos and LaToyah has contributed to it, so will be interesting to see what she has to say.

Yeah I got it this morning. Seems a bit hypocritical of the News of the World to come up with one but it was actually a great tribute. The La Toya interview doesn't really say anything that we didn't already know but at one point she says: "He's still here. He's still with me and he's just waiting to let the world know" Bit bizarre.
  • new tiuxnew tiux Posts: 104
    I was at the grocery store yesterday and saw a magazine titled, "Remembering Michael"
    it was so strange.....what's new. It has a forward by, I think Tito? ....he talked about how devastating the year has been, and how the family is coping, the year anniversary coming up etc. But what got me were some of the photos they chose to show.........his bedroom"the crime scene" after the "death"....chairs moved out of the way from the ER crew etc., a copy of the EMT report, the ambulance screen, I can't remember all.... but it was strange they included things like that in a remembrance magazine????? Did anyone happen to see this as well? If I buy it, I will post more...
    Blessings!
    Hmmm..let put this that way - if Michael doesn't show up at all, the family has to prepare EVERY YEAR for a anniversary <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> so I quess it will come a full-time job for them.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    LSK,i read that magazine this morning,and i found it a little bit strange what la toya said about michael still being here. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> and will be with us on 25th.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    LSK,i read that magazine this morning,and i found it a little bit strange what la toya said about michael still being here. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> and will be with us on 25th.

I think she could have meant he'll be there in spirit. They are talking about Michael in past tense and La Toya talks about waiting to see Michael in the sky. I was very sad when I read about it.
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    Please post them...please please please... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    Please post them...please please please... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I wasn't sure if you were talking about the News of the World mag but I've sent you a link if you want to read the La Toya interview. I tried to scan it but the last page wouldn't scan for some reason sorry. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/84 ... -Toya.html<!-- m -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    i bought it from the CVS Pharmacy. I love it.
    In the article on page 74...about Dr. Murray......
    it says MJ collapsed during the second rehearsal. Does anyone have details of this?
    I am curious......

thanks!
    Blessings!

*the article mentions Thriller as selling 110 million copies....... sorry I have to do this......
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    gematria game time:

110 = adventure, Wonderland, accidental death, Summer 2010, Christmas 2010, look-for-me, wait-for-me, magic pen wand (the latest from Paris' letter to Kai)
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    "In the article on page 74...about Dr. Murray......
    it says MJ collapsed during the second rehearsal. Does anyone have details of this?
    I am curious......"

I noticed that too. First I've heard about it!! Nobody has said anything about it!!
    I love the photos in this mag but a few things really ticked me off.

Also I noticed the lights on the stone wall flanking the driveway are not present in all photos. Is there another driveway? Over by the garage that the ambu. backed out of?
    I am trying to match up the photos and it isn't easy. I feel like "why did they circle an area with yellow?" They didn't have to, it is on page 58 in case you want to look.
    See the wall sconce lights (pg59)? See them on pg. 58?
    Also pg. 60 shows his "body" wrapped in a sheet being loaded into the helicopter, tied at the top and it almost looks like there are flowers on the sheet. Come on!! No way!!!!!
    Wouldn't they use a body bag? I know this has all been hashed out before but this is bringing it all back, painfully.
    Page 61 has his birthday as 8-28-1958. Pg. 77 has it as 8-29-58. Typo on such an important document?
    I am just not believing this. How can all this be printed concerning the biggest superstar of the world?
    Michael we LOVE you!!
  • EmpathyEmpathy Posts: 58
    <!-- m -->http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/books1-jetzi/1 ... mmj01.html<!-- m -->

Heres a link. You can see all the book here.

Just hit the back button to get to the first page, but the link begins on the preface.
    Enjoy. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Lovely photos thanks for posting
    I saw the words. Sometimes it hurts to be me from michael
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I know people get tired of my ramblings but I'm wondering if some of these publications we are seeing since Michael's "death" are not thrown together quickly as to get them on out fast to us so we can SEE certain things or figure out certain things, almost like dropping clues in some of the blunders and typos OR maybe to say to us ....This is all one big blundering mess so it can't be real!!!!
    PATIENCE
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    I went to walmart and target and couldnt find a copy <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> i want one so so badly and im afraid they will go off the market soon!!! where is it!??!
    "I know people get tired of my ramblings but I'm wondering if some of these publications we are seeing since Michael's "death" are not thrown together quickly as to get them on out fast to us so we can SEE certain things or figure out certain things, almost like dropping clues in some of the blunders and typos OR maybe to say to us ....This is all one big blundering mess so it can't be real!!!!
    PATIENCE"

I keep telling myself to simmer.... but yes it is one big blundering mess!!!
    I just don't see Michael being so sloppy, but then again I keep an open mind, I chant to myself to simmer and be patient. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Missdanipyt- I am going to buy another copy today if they have any left, I'll grab another and PM you for your address. It really is a keeper for the photos, well some of them are trash but mainly they are good.

XOXO!!!
    "I know people get tired of my ramblings but I'm wondering if some of these publications we are seeing since Michael's "death" are not thrown together quickly as to get them on out fast to us so we can SEE certain things or figure out certain things, almost like dropping clues in some of the blunders and typos OR maybe to say to us ....This is all one big blundering mess so it can't be real!!!!
    PATIENCE"

I keep telling myself to simmer.... but yes it is one big blundering mess!!!
    I just don't see Michael being so sloppy, but then again I keep an open mind, I chant to myself to simmer and be patient. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Missdanipyt- I am going to buy another copy today if they have any left, I'll grab another and PM you for your address. It really is a keeper for the photos, well some of them are trash but mainly they are good.

XOXO!!!

2Bad.....
    Yes I do think a lot of what we are seeing is planted. Why on Earth would we want to see pictures of his supposed death bed, a "mysterious bloody shirt (with a cheap price!), Dr. Murray, the death certificate, the paramedic report....and more, in a tribute magazine? This is not really a tribute magazine. It starts out great, but it shows us more than we need to see.
    It contradicts itself also. Within the "Gone Too Soon" article, on pages 58-59 it talks about his schedule that last night;
    -He arrived at the center about 6:30pm
    -He only began rehearsing at 9pm
    -He was back home by 1:30am
    yet a few pages away.......
    the "Dr. Death" article on page 75 it states:
    -"Just hours before his tragic death on June 25, 2009, Michael had been in the final, grueling, 10-hour rehearsals......".

Was it:
    6:30pm - 1:30am (7hours) (with the actual rehearsal beginning @ 9pm)
    or
    was it an actual 10-hour rehearsal...(no exact hours given)

It couldn't have been both........how long was his last rehearsal?
    These articles don't have an author listed. I only see the name Rafe Klinger
    as "Chief Writer" Does anyone know of him?

Also, on pages 68-69:
    His beautiful child are pictured. We see Blanket holding the, "order of service" (that's what they call it) couple of things:
    1) what is the top photo of exactly, just curious, looks cool
    2) why is there a photo of MJ from This is It? It looks separate.....on page
    69 it seems to cover the writing about the other picture.

BTW....you are very sweet to help out a fellow member getting this magazine. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> thanks for the great post.......never tired, no rambling,
    only great thoughts! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Blessings Always!
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412

XOXO!!!

Thank you so much I'd appreciate that SO SO MUCH!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->