TIAI June 15

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i know we all interpret the re directs in our own way,and thats fine....so for my" two pennyworth"........when you run out of ideas...............you have to make a decision....................and hopefully the decision here is....BAM............... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    maybe TS is just saying MJ is alive! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> duh
    Well not sure how that works considering that has been TS' message from the start and they also said they wanted to focus on the "why". So if they are running out of ideas I think it might involve how to get the why across after so much information has already been given out over this last year.

I agree with you. The information is out there, we just haven't quite grasped the why of it all.

Which reminds me... and this may be totally insane, but I have been thinking about something that was said about MJ spending a long time alone with James Brown's body at the funeral home. Then I remembered that it has been said that Doc Murray was also James Brown's doctor. Could it be that Michael knew this and blamed Murray for Brown's death? Is that why he insisted on Dr. Murray being his doctor? To bring him down! Revenge? Why else would someone insist on a doctor who could possibly be responsible for the death of someone you loved?
    Just a thought.

So how does he fake a cardiac arrest? LOLThis needed Murray's participation in the "death" EXCLUSIVELY, if not it is impossible, there would be no hoax..
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    This was a very early redirect wasn't it? Normally they don't redirect until about 3pm my time (Australia)...just thought that was odd....maybe there is another redirect to come.

Anyway .......

Maybe we are meant to be looking at the little vid at the bottom of the post?
    i was thinking that too, cos i'm in Oz also....
  • FEDEFEDE Posts: 12
    I think this post is to verify our reaction. We should must be sure about TS' words... Should be enough 4 simple words such us - running out the ideas - to forget everything we are believing in ? NO

I don't think TS would not be so foolish to declare that he has no ideas anymore after that he said so much time that the hoax was planned for years, and he showed it!! Come on, to all the things we have learned... we must be steady if we really believe in the hoax and in its L.O.V.E. message!! No matter if TS has ideas, if TS has no ideas anymore or if it assume he has no ideas!!
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    So TS is running out of ideas? Very informative

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8077&p=132300&hilit=running%20out%20of%20ideas#p132300<!-- l -->

sinttulox.png

So many believers seem to be giving up hope recently. I think this redirect means that TS is running out of ideas on how to keep us focused and strong. After all the clues, updates and redirects how can we stop believing in the hoax now? Hang on in there and keep the faith!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Puff is true, for which, despite all the explanations that TS has given us a lot of people doubted that Michael is alive .. ! stubborn people! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Maybe we are running out of ideas in the interpretation of the redirects and TMZ articles.
  • I believe that the message is, that Michael has revealed the reasons why all of this is happening. Some of us have figured it out but many people refuse to embrace the totality of the message. He may be running out of ideas on how to present the "why". To understand requires that you open your mind to the possibilities and discard widely held beliefs. No one can just tell you the answers, you have to discover them but that can only be achieved when you see through the curtain that has been placed before you by all the deceptions we have been taught, used to shape our attitudes and that we conform to.

I agree with this. I also think the "running out of ideas" thing could be about this entire "show". There's always something new on the "stage" of this show...whether it's about MJ's kids, parents, music, belongings, you name it. Perhaps TS or Michael is running out of ideas for new scenes, meaning he could be close to the BAM.

But I think your deeper meaning analysis makes a lot of sense too. Sometimes I worry that the reasons why are just too much for some people to comprehend. Everyone has been "conditioned by the system" afterall. But it's not impossible, we have to just keep on helping people understand.
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    [quote="Puff"]
    maybe TS is just saying MJ is alive! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> duh

.....Or maybe he is running out of ideas because people still refuse to see the truth even if his redirects and updates are crystal clear.
    He should be like this 14ad47c.jpg[/quote]

I know how he feels. TS ain't ran out of nothin'.

I type in <!-- m -->http://thisisalsoit.com<!-- m --> and I land on the redirect page. <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8077&p=132300&hilit=running%20out%20of%20ideas#p132300<!-- l -->

I scroll up one post. What do I see that was hidden? Oh, just paula-c's post. Hmmm. Congratulations, paula-c!

TRY IT.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> THIS IS IT.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• Just a wild shot, blame it on the terrible headache I woke up with this morning and which has been a pest ever since...

Three stories about Bam Margera om TMZ the last couple of days:

Bam Margera Beaten by Batty Woman
    Originally posted Jun 12th 2010 8:05 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Bam Margera Beaten to a Pulp
    Originally posted Jun 13th 2010 6:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Bam: Concussion Screwed Up 'Jackass 3-D' Shoot
    Originally posted Jun 15th 2010 12:17 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Now, on TMZ, we have the following headlines, placed right below each other:

The Situation -- Un-Real Diva
    Originally posted Jun 15th 2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Paris -- From Burrito Heir to Nightclub King
    Originally posted Jun 15th 2010 12:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

The Situation -- Bam: Paris...?

Okay, off to take some more Ibuprofen...
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

Just a wild shot, blame it on the terrible headache I woke up with this morning and which has been a pest ever since...

Interesting. Bam's day is maybe near. Will take place in Paris ? Or is it about Michael's daughter ?
    (hope you'll recover from your headache soon Mo).
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Yeah that's a good find! Perhaps Paris has something to show/tell us? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10973&start=35<!-- l -->
    <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Puff, you are so right! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Just a wild shot, blame it on the terrible headache I woke up with this morning and which has been a pest ever since...

Sorry about your headache...but it's making a genius out of you! haha... this really is interesting. I wish I had more of an idea of what it means. Do you think it means his daughter Paris is going to tell/show us something? Or perhaps something will take place IN Paris? I've entertained the idea that Paris could have been named after the location Paris for a reason...
  • I personally don't think this is the point, that he literally wants us to read "running out of ideas" from this redirect. If you scroll down, you will see that he redirected the page after obtaining the "find" option results of the words RUNNING, OUT, OF and IDEAS. Moreover, this redirect comes after the DOTS OF TMZ SHOW initials, which takes us first to ROOI.

According to wikipedia and in the context of the World Cup,

"Rooi gevaar is an Afrikaans phrase, translated in to English as the 'Red threat' or 'Communist threat'. The term was used during Apartheid South Africa for what was seen as a security threat to the then white South African government from communist forces.[citation needed] The Soviet Union and Cuba supported various insurgency groups (mostly black) in sub-Saharan Africa. The struggle came to a head in the Angolan Civil War with Cuban and South African forces involved in the fighting.

See also the South African term Swart gevaar ('Black threat,' 'African threat')."

So this tells us that ROOI means RED in fact.

In case TS didn't intend to show something else, red must be significant in a way or another... My guess...

LOVE,
    Andy
  • If TS is the one who is running out of ideas how to show the people the truth, I've already written what he should do. Jacksons should use This is also it in a sentence and make a tweet like that. It's nothing hard to do. Then we can convince everyone about TS and about the truth.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Someone is running out of ideas <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Who is it? (is it my brother? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> jk)

I don't think TS is running out of ideas,
    is the man in the mirror running out of ways to get more fans to catch on?
    just thinking here...
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

Just a wild shot, blame it on the terrible headache I woke up with this morning and which has been a pest ever since...

Nice job , *Mo* <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Simple and plain. Mike is running out of ways to tell us that Murray is innocent

-First CM killed him w/ Diprivan or Demeral now it's proprofol
    -Then its AEG working him like a slave
    -Then he's not eating
    -Then he's addicted to coke
    -1st is acute proprofol intoxication, then its changed to homicide
    -Latoya says conspiracy
    -On LKL the brothers says she spoke too soon and from emotion.
    -Then he's sleeping w/ lights and T.V on, so he needs proprofol
    -Then CM says MJ killed himself
    -Now Ms. Katherine neglected him, a grown man, K.O.P, father of 3. (a lil neglection probably wouldnt hurt him)

(I'm probably missing some causes of death, feel free to add)

Honestly idk how everyone doesnt see it.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    ok i've really not been paying alot of attention to the tiai thing. are they supposed to be trying to convince us or someone else? don" t yell at me for being lazy please <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Well here's my guess...

Redirected to update 5
    then DOTS of TMZ SHOW
    then Running out of ideas

I think what many have said rings true... we are not getting it and have we even done what was stated in Update 5?
    TS wrote:
    We are now coming up on the third time, when there is a good opportunity for a bam (Halloween and January in the past, now maybe June or July). Like the other times, one main factor (though not the only factor) is how prepared we are for the stampede after bamsday. There are still many hoax believers on MJDHI and other forums, who don’t read the updates and/or don’t think that NWO & EOW is MJ’s message. If we keep waiting for them to inform themselves, they probably never will. But those who do read these updates can help, if you want to: will you be there? If so, read on.

You can help both before and after bamsday. This applies to all forums out there, not just MJDHI. It probably won’t help to just ask others to read the updates; many will not, because they are long and/or other reasons. But you can be familiar with the updates; and then you can be ready with the right questions and/or answers, whenever something related is discussed in any thread.

For example: if someone says “I think MJ is alive, but I don’t think he will ever come back” (and this is stated frequently)—you can respond with the evidence in 5-4, and/or the Bam questions (B1, B2, B3) in 5-11. And the same for any other subject that comes up, related to the TIAI information. If someone says that they don’t believe in the end of the world (or the Mayan calendar theory); you can reply with questions E1, E2, and E3.

You can also kindly remind them that the issue is what MJ believes, and his message; others are free to have their own beliefs, but the hoax forums are about MJ and his reasons for the hoax. And please do not get into unkind arguments with anyone; remember, it’s all for L.O.V.E. Preparing for bamsday means understanding the message, helping others to understand it, and most of all: living the L.O.V.E. yourself!

When you reply with information from TIAI: you can copy and paste the relative parts, or you can put it in your own words, if needed. Either way, you don’t need to say that the credit goes to TS or TIAI. I know who I am, and I don’t need the credit—I just want the truth to prevail!

So my question is... are we REALLY prepared?

I wouldn't be surprised if there are people on Twitter and in the forums planted specifically to test what we know. Coming on here saying... uh I know MJ is alive but I just don't think he's going to come back... How are we handling this? Do we just say, oh well to each his own opinion, or do we at least listen to what they have to say and their reasoning, and then share what we've learned from TS? If after we have shared they are still not convinced, well that's all we can do. Have we even done that much though?

I can safely say, I haven't.

Time to engage people!

Time to prepare for battle... with L.O.V.E.

Time to stand up and be true Soldiers of L.O.V.E.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Simple and plain. Mike is running out of ways to tell us that Murray is innocent

-Then he's not eating
    -Latoya says conspiracy
    -Now Ms. Katherine neglected him, a grown man, K.O.P, father of 3. (a lil neglection probably wouldnt hurt him)

I 100% agree with you on this... I think this is another part of the preparation for the BAM!
  • Well here's my guess...

Redirected to update 5
    then DOTS of TMZ SHOW
    then Running out of ideas

I think what many have said rings true... we are not getting it and have we even done what was stated in Update 5?
    TS wrote:
    We are now coming up on the third time, when there is a good opportunity for a bam (Halloween and January in the past, now maybe June or July). Like the other times, one main factor (though not the only factor) is how prepared we are for the stampede after bamsday. There are still many hoax believers on MJDHI and other forums, who don’t read the updates and/or don’t think that NWO & EOW is MJ’s message. If we keep waiting for them to inform themselves, they probably never will. But those who do read these updates can help, if you want to: will you be there? If so, read on.

You can help both before and after bamsday. This applies to all forums out there, not just MJDHI. It probably won’t help to just ask others to read the updates; many will not, because they are long and/or other reasons. But you can be familiar with the updates; and then you can be ready with the right questions and/or answers, whenever something related is discussed in any thread.

For example: if someone says “I think MJ is alive, but I don’t think he will ever come back” (and this is stated frequently)—you can respond with the evidence in 5-4, and/or the Bam questions (B1, B2, B3) in 5-11. And the same for any other subject that comes up, related to the TIAI information. If someone says that they don’t believe in the end of the world (or the Mayan calendar theory); you can reply with questions E1, E2, and E3.

You can also kindly remind them that the issue is what MJ believes, and his message; others are free to have their own beliefs, but the hoax forums are about MJ and his reasons for the hoax. And please do not get into unkind arguments with anyone; remember, it’s all for L.O.V.E. Preparing for bamsday means understanding the message, helping others to understand it, and most of all: living the L.O.V.E. yourself!

When you reply with information from TIAI: you can copy and paste the relative parts, or you can put it in your own words, if needed. Either way, you don’t need to say that the credit goes to TS or TIAI. I know who I am, and I don’t need the credit—I just want the truth to prevail!

So my question is... are we REALLY prepared?

I wouldn't be surprised if there are people on Twitter and in the forums planted specifically to test what we know. Coming on here saying... uh I know MJ is alive but I just don't think he's going to come back... How are we handling this? Do we just say, oh well to each his own opinion, or do we at least listen to what they have to say and their reasoning, and then share what we've learned from TS? If after we have shared they are still not convinced, well that's all we can do. Have we even done that much though?

I can safely say, I haven't.

Time to engage people!

Time to prepare for battle... with L.O.V.E.

Time to stand up and be true Soldiers of L.O.V.E.
    Wendy I agree 100% with you!

Perhaps there are also individuals on twitter and the forums who are trying to convey Michael's message as well. Maybe the reactions to the message and how it is being handled /accepted is also being gauged. If we are not understanding or accepting of the truth, how can Michael reveal that he is alive?
    Michael will have an even harder time trying to reveal the truth to those who don't even realize that he is actually alive now, if we the believers, can't seem to accept and understand the reasons behind this adventure.
  • Simple and plain. Mike is running out of ways to tell us that Murray is innocent

-Then he's not eating
    -Latoya says conspiracy

I 100% agree with you on this... I think this is another part of the preparation for the BAM!

I agree with you, LoveNeedsExpression, but I think that all clues have multiple meanings and that everything is relevant. One clue may be the starting point to many different paths all eventually reconnecting to the whole.