TIAI June 15

13»

Comments

• terror2k9terror2k9 Posts: 75
    I think this has been preparation for the largest demonstration the World has ever seen!
    Most of us will be a part of it,I don't think he will just come back to perform like many believe,but is coming back to lead us to fight for our freedoms! Michael I said it once i will say it again I am with you 110 percent! Lets us all around the world, BAM the NWO together!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    wouldn't it be just awful if micheals intentions we not quite so grand and all of the speculation has made it dificult or impossible for him to finish his plan. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Simple and plain. Mike is running out of ways to tell us that Murray is innocent

-First CM killed him w/ Diprivan or Demeral now it's proprofol
    -Then its AEG working him like a slave
    -Then he's not eating
    -Then he's addicted to coke
    -1st is acute proprofol intoxication, then its changed to homicide
    -Latoya says conspiracy
    -On LKL the brothers says she spoke too soon and from emotion.
    -Then he's sleeping w/ lights and T.V on, so he needs proprofol
    -Then CM says MJ killed himself
    -Now Ms. Katherine neglected him, a grown man, K.O.P, father of 3. (a lil neglection probably wouldnt hurt him)

(I'm probably missing some causes of death, feel free to add)

Honestly idk how everyone doesnt see it.

I 100% agree with you on this... I think this is another part of the preparation for the BAM!

I agree with you, LoveNeedsExpression, but I think that all clues have multiple meanings and that everything is relevant. One clue may be the starting point to many different paths all eventually reconnecting to the whole.

I see where your coming from. Connecting the dots is important. I think we all can agree that things that didnt make sense a few months ago are starting to make sense now. I think your absolutely right.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    LoveNeedsExpression You're absolutely right, I've always thought people who do not see all these things you mention, there are two types of people, on one hand those who believe that the facts and the signs are there by chance or coincidence, on the other side We who believe that there is "someone" who's getting their signals and besides that is trying to talk to us, but people do not see and not hear the message about my I do believe that Michael is alive and not I think otherwise, would have to prove otherwise. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • wouldn't it be just awful if micheals intentions we not quite so grand and all of the speculation has made it dificult or impossible for him to finish his plan. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I disagree, but I do see your point

Michael is the man, and he holds all the cards. W/E he does has little to do wit us and mostly with his plan ( I believe, firmly , he's been planning this for ova 20yrs.)

All he needs from us is love and support(trynna to get others to 1st understand that he is alive, and 2nd, his message.). I think he understands this hoax is bigger than anything we could ever speculate.
  • LoveNeedsExpression You're absolutely right, I've always thought people who do not see all these things you mention, there are two types of people, on one hand those who believe that the facts and the signs are there by chance or coincidence, on the other side We who believe that there is "someone" who's getting their signals and besides that is trying to talk to us, but people do not see and not hear the message about my I do believe that Michael is alive and not I think otherwise, would have to prove otherwise. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Everyone who says I'm crazy for thinking mj is alive, I tell do give me 5 reasons why they think he's dead (one can't be b'cuz they heard it on the news). They can't do it. Unfortantely their playing right into mj's message (or @least apart of his message). Media mind control. On top of that I tell alot of pple to come here and read the site index. No one has patience to see the truth, jus enough patience to be a mind controlled dummy. Its truly sad when you think about it.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Some people say that they want the truth but when the truth is in front of them they don't see it or deny it. Some people just can't handle the truth.
    wouldn't it be just awful if micheals intentions we not quite so grand and all of the speculation has made it dificult or impossible for him to finish his plan. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I disagree, but I do see your point

Michael is the man, and he holds all the cards. W/E he does has little to do wit us and mostly with his plan ( I believe, firmly , he's been planning this for ova 20yrs.)

All he needs from us is love and support(trynna to get others to 1st understand that he is alive, and 2nd, his message.). I think he understands this hoax is bigger than anything we could ever speculate.

perhaps the term not so grand was not on the mark.lets just say not at all what anyone here thinks it is.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Some people say that they want the truth but when the truth is in front of them they don't see it or deny it. Some people just can't handle the truth.
    So true. I have a close relative who firstly laughed at me and then when the Sun article hit the news contacted me and we began comunicating about the hoax and the reasons. Funnily enough, this person could agree that MJ is alive but got angry at the NWO and illuminati talk. Actually, I think the real key to their anger was the fact that it would take a lot of effort on her part to research this subject and then make the necessary changes and she is not willing to invest that much energy at this stage of her life.
    I look at it as the seed is planted. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    As TS has told us back in Dec.,2009, each redirection is a piece in the puzzle (TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who is Behind TIAI?) We can probably say that today's redirect was already planned. If TS is running out of ideas, it could mean running out of redirections, running out of puzzle pieces, that the puzzle is almost finished and that there are very few pieces remaining. Take a look at somekindofsign's signature photo....right in the center of the redirect. I for one am preparing for Bamsday.
  • ILWOLVESILWOLVES Posts: 37
    As TS has told us back in Dec.,2009, each redirection is a piece in the puzzle (TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who is Behind TIAI?) We can probably say that today's redirect was already planned. If TS is running out of ideas, it could mean running out of redirections, running out of puzzle pieces, that the puzzle is almost finished and that there are very few pieces remaining. Take a look at somekindofsign's avatar....right in the center of the redirect. I for one am preparing for Bamsday.
    I think T.S. could redirect you if you are close, because I definetely think you are. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Always Believe.
    As TS has told us back in Dec.,2009, each redirection is a piece in the puzzle (TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who is Behind TIAI?) We can probably say that today's redirect was already planned. If TS is running out of ideas, it could mean running out of redirections, running out of puzzle pieces, that the puzzle is almost finished and that there are very few pieces remaining. Take a look at somekindofsign's avatar....right in the center of the redirect. I for one am preparing for Bamsday.
    I think T.S. could redirect you if you are close, because I definetely think you are. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Always Believe.
    Thanks, ILWOLVES, I hope so. Actually, I just noticed that suspicious mind brought up the Bam scene earlier in this thread. BTW, am I the only one who has trouble remembering which is the avatar and which is the sig? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    BTW, am I the only one who has trouble remembering which is the avatar and which is the sig? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yes it's just you. LOL Just kidding!

Avatar - the image or picture that represents you... it's up by your name.
    Signature - think of a letter. You end it with your signature ie Love, Angel <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) --> The signature is what ends your posts and is at the bottom of the body of the post.

Hope this makes sense!
    BTW, am I the only one who has trouble remembering which is the avatar and which is the sig? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Signature - think of a letter. You end it with your signature ie Love, Angel <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) --> The signature is what ends your posts and is at the bottom of the body of the post.

Hope this makes sense!
    Thanks, lilwendy, it makes perfect sense! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    BTW, am I the only one who has trouble remembering which is the avatar and which is the sig? :)

Hope this makes sense!

thought i was alone one that one
  • I have 2 options:

1:} TS is not going to be doing his/her post this month, because Michael will be back soon.
    2:} vVv

r= 18
    u= 21
    n= 14
    n= 14
    i= 9
    n= 14
    g= 7
    _____
    97...(3 ways) 9+7=16...1*6=6 [666] and 1+6=7 [777] and 9*7=63; 6+3=9 [999]

o= 15
    u= 21
    t= 20
    _____
    56... 5*6=30...3+0=3 [333]

o= 15
    f= 6
    _____
    21... 2+1=3 [333]

i= 9
    d= 4
    e= 5
    a= 1
    s= 19
    _____
    38... 3*8= 24... 2+4=6 [666]

(but then again, option 2 might not be the answer; just though it was odd) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    TS has said it all.
    Look at the BAM in the signature file of somekindofsign!

BAM02Bmin.gif

Chappie
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    TS has said it all.
    Look at the BAM in the signature file of somekindofsign!

BAM02Bmin.gif

Chappie

On my way to stalk "Some" and bomb her with questions and making her crazy.....