the handwriting in the "thank you" note is Michael's

13»

Comments

• whoZbadwhoZbad Posts: 5
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> speechless.
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    WOOOOO <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!!
    I love great evidence such as this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> !!!! Thanks soo much for this I can't thank you enough <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> When I feel down things just come left and right to make me better <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> MICHAEL LIVES <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> !!!!
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    This hoax drama is testing my patience but I'll persevere because it's for a grand plan. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    This gave me a lot more faith!! Thanks!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • did anyone see this video? [youtube:2cy9651o]

MJhoaxevidence says the ambulance report is Michael's handwriting too, i'm confused about it.. but i too thought it was his handwriting. i think i'm gonna analyze it further. but what do you people think??
  • did anyone see this video? [youtube:krki7xk1]

MJhoaxevidence says the ambulance report is Michael's handwriting too, i'm confused about it.. but i too thought it was his handwriting. i think i'm gonna analyze it further. but what do you people think??

I never watched vids from that channel before. I think it was very interstingly made!
    And to your question.. I gotta say those handwritings look perculiarly a lot alike! I have never though to make that comparison myself.. I can't say that I am absolutely positive if it is the man himself who filled out the report - but I really would not be surprised if it was! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • yesterday on tv, they were showing an hotel in south france and the guy said Michael was a customer there and used to make jokes to employee, disguised in homeless, or gentleman, he even rented a truck and pretended to deliver stuff to the hotel.

I can so imagine Michael write his own death certificate...
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    thankyou for finding this out for us more weird stuff for us to add to the list many thanks
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Elvis was said to have filled out his own autopsy report.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I've been wondering the past couple of days if MJ's many supposed hospital visits over the years were partly fact finding missions or information gathering exercises, so he could learn first hand about medical terminology and hospital procedures in readiness for something like this. I may be way off of course, and if his hospital visits have all been for genuine health reasons I sincerely apologise, but this has just been on my mind.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he's been totally blatant and 'in your face', with all these 'official' forms etc. and could have had them all prepared and yes, even written by himself, even before they were 'needed', just releasing them at the appropriate time.
  • Lol, I wasn't even aware of this thread until today!

Of course we couldn't have a complete Elvis/MJ parallel without a graphologist positive handwriting analysis ! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

What's next? Can't wait!
  • Just remember Mj helped MANY hospital throughout the world.Giving money, buying equipment. I guess he would have found any answer to the question he had in mind about anything. He had a lot of relations with medical centers.
  • yesterday on tv, they were showing an hotel in south france and the guy said Michael was a customer there and used to make jokes to employee, disguised in homeless, or gentleman, he even rented a truck and pretended to deliver stuff to the hotel.

Wow. that's so interesting. michael is quite the prankster it seems. everywhere i go these days, i look closely to see if Michael might be right under my nose in disguise! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I've been wondering the past couple of days if MJ's many supposed hospital visits over the years were partly fact finding missions or information gathering exercises, so he could learn first hand about medical terminology and hospital procedures in readiness for something like this. I may be way off of course, and if his hospital visits have all been for genuine health reasons I sincerely apologise, but this has just been on my mind.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he's been totally blatant and 'in your face', with all these 'official' forms etc. and could have had them all prepared and yes, even written by himself, even before they were 'needed', just releasing them at the appropriate time.

I forget where I read this, but I read somewhere that Michael was very close to personnel in operating room at UCLA and he was often allowed to watch surgeries from the observation area. I read that he was fascinated by surgical procedures. I'll try and remember where I read this. Might have been somehwere on this forum?
  • Elvis was said to have filled out his own autopsy report.

Really? I did not know that. Awesome.
    thankyou for finding this out for us more weird stuff for us to add to the list many thanks

I think it would be pretty of cool if they/he did fill it out them/himselves.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And very bold.
    Just remember Mj helped MANY hospital throughout the world.Giving money, buying equipment. I guess he would have found any answer to the question he had in mind about anything. He had a lot of relations with medical centers.

Oh yes, how could I have forgotten MJ's dealings with hospitals were in no way limited to his own medical visits. I reckon he felt very comfortable in hospitals!
    I've been wondering the past couple of days if MJ's many supposed hospital visits over the years were partly fact finding missions or information gathering exercises, so he could learn first hand about medical terminology and hospital procedures in readiness for something like this. I may be way off of course, and if his hospital visits have all been for genuine health reasons I sincerely apologise, but this has just been on my mind.

I forget where I read this, but I read somewhere that Michael was very close to personnel in operating room at UCLA and he was often allowed to watch surgeries from the observation area. I read that he was fascinated by surgical procedures. I'll try and remember where I read this. Might have been somehwere on this forum?

Thanks for that interesting snippet of information. As I just said, he obviously felt very at home in hospital settings!
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956

Wow, I didn't know. I would love to see this news. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Elvis was said to have filled out his own autopsy report.

Really? I did not know that. Awesome.

I have to correct myself: it was the "Pre-Autopsy Report", the Medical Examiner's report, but still after having "passed".
    The actual death certificate for Elvis Presley was not even signed until approximately two months after the alleged occurrence. However, the Pre-Autopsy Report by the Medical Examiner in the case, Jerry Francisco, was considered shortened at best, and has been confirmed to contain consistent handwriting of the ‘alleged deceased’. The Commission concurs with these findings.

http://www.elvisinfonet.com/aitcheson.html
  • i firmly believe the handwriting in the thank you note is Michaels but i'm confused with the ambulance report, then in makes confused all over again! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    yesterday on tv, they were showing an hotel in south france and the guy said Michael was a customer there and used to make jokes to employee, disguised in homeless, or gentleman, he even rented a truck and pretended to deliver stuff to the hotel.

That makes me wonder about the identity of this man.http://www.sunflowerguy.com<!-- m --> and go to community, and the middle video, I wonder if this is the same guy that delivered the flowers in the still photo. <!-- m -->http://www.sunflowerguy.com/community_outreach.php<!-- m --> Square chin, MJ's other voice, fat suit - could work. And Gringuy = Greenguy. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Since Harvey and Jason Levin are "relatives", maybe that's an inside bit of info. Just a wild thought! Hidden in plain site. We've got to keep our eyes open to possibilities!

That makes me wonder about the identity of this man.http://www.sunflowerguy.com<!-- m --> and go to community, and the middle video, I wonder if this is the same guy that delivered the flowers in the still photo. <!-- m -->http://www.sunflowerguy.com/community_outreach.php<!-- m --> Square chin, MJ's other voice, fat suit - could work. And Gringuy = Greenguy. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Since Harvey and Jason Levin are "relatives", maybe that's an inside bit of info. Just a wild thought! Hidden in plain site. We've got to keep our eyes open to possibilities!

GRINGUY just jumped to my eyes on the picture <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I get the fact that a handwriting expert is involved in all of this, but I'm totally lost about what transpired prior to that. I attempted to dig up the original topic (if it wasn't locked, dead and buried), but I was unsuccessful. Can someone PLEASE provide a brief recap? If you don't feel like it, I understand. Thanks. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->