I'M SHOCKED!!! o_0 WHEN IN ROME

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited September 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
Okay everybody, pls don't jump on me if you don't see the things I saw in this film. This was amazing! Yesterday I watched this movie "When in Rome". Josh Duhamel is the lead actor of the film. As you know he's married to Fergie in real life. And I totally believe that Black Eyed Peas know about the hoax. Remember their performance at the Grammys and Will I Am worked with Michael. So, Josh Duhamel can be aware of the hoax too. ALSO there's a guest star in the film and that is Shaquille O'neal!!! Pls let me tell you what I found in the movie. I'm not going to tell you what the film is about BUT there're VERY interesting parts in the film like; They keep on using the words like "MAGIC" "BELIEVE" and "THIS IS IT" a LOT!!! At first I was like "this can be a coincidence" BUT later on it started to get weirder because there's a MAGICIAN in the film who looks like Chris Angel!!! And he keeps on sayin "MAGIC" and "MAGIC TRICK" in the film. There's more. There's a YELLOW CAB in the film with a plate : MJ  214N  214 2+1+4=7 N=Number So we have a Yellow Cab with a MJ 7 Plate :D We all remember the Yellow Cab on Judge's desk, don't we? :D<br /><br />And the places where they use "I BELIEVE" and "THIS IS IT" is very interesting. Let me tell you where they used these words.<br /><br />Once they used "I BELIEVE" when they were wishing for the doors to open. They were passing through the doors of a building with the Yellow Cab and they all closed their eyes and repeat "I BELIEVE I BELIEVE" and the magician made his trick and the doors opened! If I need to explain this to you with the Film Grammer, this can mean: "If you believe, all doors can be open to you!".  <br /><br />And then they used "THIS IS IT" just before they enter a very dark resturant and the waiters are the only ones who can see the guests with their special glasses. So this can mean; Michael may want to say with this: "You can't see me BUT I can see you!"<br /><br />Then they used "THIS IS IT" again when she thinks that her relationship is over, everything ended BUT it wasn't the END, it was the beginning! So This Is IT doesn't mean an end, it just represents the new beginning!<br /><br />I'm trying to explain why and how the director and the writers of the film could use those words through Film Grammer. Film making and scriptwriting was my major at college and that's my job, so I wanted to tell you what they could mean in a professional way. I want you all to watch this film because you'll understand what I'm trying to tell you here. Here're the pictures from the film.<br /><br />YELLOW CAB<br />33l375x.jpg<br /><br />This is our MAGICIAN who uses MAGIC and MAGIC TRICK words all the time and He looks like Chris Angel<br />16jhc95.jpg<br /><br />This's one of Michael's friends Shaq O'neal<br />2n72jgm.jpg<br /><br />And this is the Yellow Cab with the plate MJ 214N  2+1+4=7<br />ouw9x0.jpg

Comments

• gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    WOW <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    when did that movie came out
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    when did that movie came out

January 29, 2010 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    OMG I found something else about the movie!!! One of the producers of the film is Gary Foster. You can see it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_in_Rome_(2010_film)&lt;br /><br />And guess who Gary Foster is: http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/music/artist/credits/0,,431921,00.html  :o :o :o <br /><br />6z9f93.jpg
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    That's sounds very linked to Michael! Amazing! Ya know I'm thinking with so many movies, advertizements, concert performance and other media suble references to MJ, I'm wondering if the whole professional world is starting to pass on to each other the BIG SECRET. And they are all having a blast with it. The NWO and the Illuminati have got their big secret - evil agenda. Now Michael's going to counterattack with his big secret that will permeate EVERYTHING we see and hear, more and more, but always under the surface, but obvious to those with "MJ 3-D glasses". It's a groundswell that is spreading like fire. The magic words - "I believe" certainly seems the mantra going everywhere for one example. Gets me so excited!!
    That's sounds very linked to Michael! Amazing! Ya know I'm thinking with so many movies, advertizements, concert performance and other media suble references to MJ, I'm wondering if the whole professional world is starting to pass on to each other the BIG SECRET. And they are all having a blast with it. The NWO and the Illuminati have got their big secret - evil agenda. Now Michael's going to counterattack with his big secret that will permeate EVERYTHING we see and hear, more and more, but always under the surface, but obvious to those with "MJ 3-D glasses". It's a groundswell that is spreading like fire. The magic words - "I believe" certainly seems the mantra going everywhere for one example. Gets me so excited!!

Exactly, that's what I think too. A couple of days ago, I saw a Mineral Water commercial and their slogan was LONG LIVE THE KING and there was a man who was lying in the oxygen tank <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Can it be any more obvious? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Houla, I do not know any more what to think!!! This movie according to what is described uses elements of the hoax, is it is accidentally?? I do not dare to think of it, indications certainly I did not hear about this movie in France?? Come out if it went out in DVD
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    OMG I found something else about the movie!!! One of the producers of the film is Gary Foster. You can see it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_in_Rome_%282010_film%29

And guess who Gary Foster is:
    http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/music/artist/credits/0,,431921,00.html <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I'm pretty speechless right now..
    Like Michael said "mind is the magic"

[youtube:2g59clpt]

Mind Is The Magic
    Come in to me
    I know mystical garden
    Orchards and violets
    All mysteries are parted
    Life is a mirageghost
    Imagination
    Pure inspiration called justification

Nothing's impossible
    Nothing's concealed
    Everything here is for real
    What gives fantastic ghouls all in your head?
    Who creates wonders like nobody can?

Chorus:
    Siegfried & Roy
    You know it's
    Siegfried & Roy
    So be it
    Siegfried & Roy
    I'm gonna...
    Siegfried & Roy

When it's Siegfried & Roy
    It's the mind of a magic in true
    Your own thoughts play the game
    In the magical wonders they do
    The mind in the magic is you

Move of the head
    And I'll change your emotions
    Strange things appear
    From euphorics, devotions
    Everything's happening
    Nothing's unreal
    Hallucinating the mind in the real

Seeing black panthers
    That suddenly fly
    White tigers stalking your mind
    Hallucinating the things that you see
    This kind of magic's so hard to believe

'Cause when it's Siegfried & Roy

Your own thoughts play the game
    In the magical wonders they do
    The mind in the magic is you

(Seeing is believin'...)

Hallucinations
    The game of this kind
    This kind of magic
    Throws mind
  • Okay - the cab did it for me. I'm a believer that this movie has definite clues. Great find! It came across my mind - what if it's a hoax to the world and Hollywood is aware - at least most of the major actors, directors, and musicians? That would be a "gotcha" moment for sure. They can all take a bow in my opinion.
  • I'm sorry but I don't think any movie is related to Michael or the hoax. If all the movies that came by on this board had to do with the hoax, the whole world would know of the hoax so to speak.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i don't know if micheal is still connected to this sheik or whatever but i remember feeling from that press conference that it was like announceing that they had a hand in a little bit of everything.do you know what i mean . does that make sense to anyone?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    i don't know if micheal is still connected to this sheik or whatever but i remember feeling from that press conference that it was like announceing that they had a hand in a little bit of everything.do you know what i mean . does that make sense to anyone?

Kingdom Entertainment ?

Kingdom Entertainment ?
    think maybe
    I remember that we talked about this movie and the Rome connection (tribute in Rome). We also said that Rome could be the center of all Powers <!-- m -->http://www.google.fr/search?q=the+roman ... CDoQqwQwAw<!-- m -->

Thank you for the details, the yellow cab is intriguing to say the least.
    I remember that we talked about this movie and the Rome connection (tribute in Rome). We also said that Rome could be the center of all Powers <!-- m -->http://www.google.fr/search?q=the+roman ... CDoQqwQwAw<!-- m -->

could someone bring me up to speed on why we care about the yellow cab?

could someone bring me up to speed on why we care about the yellow cab?

There was a yellow cab on the desk of the judge during a hearing of Dr Murray. The yellow cab also appears in the Wizard of Oz where Michael acted as the scarecrow. We are supposed to follow the yellow brick road hence these hints with the yellow cab and the sunflowers. Hope you understand what I'm trying to tell you I don't know if I made it clear. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank you for posting this! There have been many recent movies that seem to be relevant to Michael and the Hoax such as Avatar, 2012, The book of Eli, just to name a few.

2012 and Michael Jackson

[youtube:390i76ug]

Also Men In Black
    Men In Black - SONY Pictures
    http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/meninblackii/

Men in Black follows the exploits of agents Kay and Jay, members of a top-secret organization established to monitor and police alien activity on Earth. The two Men in Black find themselves in the middle of the deadly plot by an intergalactic terrorist who has arrived on Earth to assassinate two ambassadors from opposing galaxies. In order to prevent worlds from colliding, the MiB must track down the terrorist and prevent the destruction of Earth. It's just another typical day for the Men in Black.

The adventures of two federal agent men Agent Kay and Agent Jay also known as "The Men in Black," who keeps an eye on aliens in New York City must try to save the world after the aliens threaten to blow it up. Jay and Kay's mission is to foil the plot by tracking down the terrorist, thereby preventing the earth from being destroyed.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119654/plotsummary

The galaxy is hidden on Orion's (the cat) Collar.
    Orion has been linked to Elvis, the singer Orion and orion pictures by Linda on that website TIAI redirected to.
    I linked Michael to Orion in my Egyptian videos.

Orion was very important to the Egyptians as was the Star Sirius, which is the Goddess Isis' star. In the Isis and Osiris (aka Green Man - think WATW Haiti) story, Osiris is killed by his brother Set, Is is and Osiris produce a child through Immaculate conception named Horus, Isis later resurrects Osiris, Horus' life parallels Jesus'.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_Osiris_and_Isis

Cats were revered in Egypt.
    Cats (Felis sylvestris catus), known in Ancient Egypt as the mau, played a role in ancient Egyptian society. Beginning as a wild, untamed species, cats were useful for limiting vermin in Egyptian crops and harvests; through exposure, cats became domesticated and learned to coexist with humans. The people in what would later be Upper and Lower Egypt had a religion centering around the worship of animals, including cats.

Praised for controlling vermin and its ability to kill snakes such as cobras, the domesticated cat became a symbol of grace and poise. The goddess Mafdet, the deification of justice and execution, was a lion-headed goddess. The cat goddess Bast (also known as Bastet) eventually replaced the cult of Mafdet, and Bast's image softened over time and she became the deity representing protection, fertility, and motherhood.

As a revered animal and one important to Egyptian society and religion, some cats got the same mummification after death as humans. Mummified cats were given in offering to Bast. In 1888, an Egyptian farmer uncovered a large tomb with mummified cats and kittens. This discovery outside the town of Beni Hasan had eighty thousand cat mummies, dating to 1000-2000 BCE.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cats_in_ancient_Egypt

Men In Black II
    It has been four years since the alien-seeking agents averted an intergalactic disaster of epic proportions. Kay has since returned to the comforts of civilian life while Jay continues to work for the Men in Black, the highly funded yet unofficial government agency that regulates all things alien on earth. While investigating a seemingly routine crime, Jay uncovers a diabolical plot masterminded by Serleena, an evil Kylothian monster who disguises herself as a sexy lingerie model. It's a race against the clock as Jay must convince Kay--who not only has no memory of his time spent with the agency, but is also the only person alive who has the expertise to save the galaxy--to reunite with the MIB before Earth is destroyed completely.
    Michael had a cameo in "Men In Black II"
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120912/plotsummary

The climax of the film was originally to have taken place at New York City's World Trade Center. However, this had to be changed following the destruction of the buildings in the September 11 attacks. The day after September 11, a spokesperson for the studio said that the ending would be re filmed.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_in_Black_II

Men in Black III is under production and due for release in 2102.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1409024/

• billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266
    I keep seeing the word "Believe" across the television screen in between commercials?
    and also fields of Sunflowers?????? there was something else MJ related but i can't remember it now!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Were they suppose to do the tribute in Rome??? I think this is the clue to all thanks purelove great job.
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    Were they suppose to do the tribute in Rome??? I think this is the clue to all thanks purelove great job.
    the tribute in Rome is canceled
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    What if the word is out that this is the way to make a lot of money these days, to prey on the beliefs of us, those of us who think Michael is alive and all of these big corps and tv shows, movies etc... are just throwing in things that look like they are hoax related to toy with us so we will be their main consumer line and buy into their products just to try and solve the hoax? Are we that big??? Do that many famous people and places know about us? I pray that I am wrong and that it's the other way around though, that this is REALLY IT!!!
  • What if the word is out that this is the way to make a lot of money these days, to prey on the beliefs of us, those of us who think Michael is alive and all of these big corps and tv shows, movies etc... are just throwing in things that look like they are hoax related to toy with us so we will be their main consumer line and buy into their products just to try and solve the hoax? Are we that big??? Do that many famous people and places know about us? I pray that I am wrong and that it's the other way around though, that this is REALLY IT!!!

But I think might all of these are Sony Movies (I haven't checked though) and "Men In Black' Came out in 1997 & 2002 and there was no Hoax then.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Serenitys_Dream: Very true, I see your point but I'm mostly referring to stuff appearing after Michael's "death". I mean even the TV show Chopped the other week with the sunflowers on the table, an African American winner named Michael Jenkins or something of the sort (Initials MJ lol) and the stark contrating red and black studio. Soooo many things pointing to the hoax lately and most of it I feel is not just us wanting to see stuff because there is sooo much of it everywhere.
  • LonelynationLonelynation Posts: 277
    I'm not really sure my stance on this theory.. but I'll just add that Will.i.am performed at the Fifa world cup concert and wore a fully MJ inspired outfit. Think of how many people were watching that concert.. the entire world. Maybe he's trying to remind people? I mean not that you could forget.. but sort of bring his face back to fore-front of peoples minds again? I'm not sure how to explain what I'm thinking...
    william4.jpg
    william3.jpg
    william2.jpg
    william.jpg
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I'm not really sure my stance on this theory.. but I'll just add that Will.i.am performed at the Fifa world cup concert and wore a fully MJ inspired outfit. Think of how many people were watching that concert.. the entire world. Maybe he's trying to remind people? I mean not that you could forget.. but sort of bring his face back to fore-front of peoples minds again? I'm not sure how to explain what I'm thinking...
    william4.jpg
    william3.jpg
    william2.jpg
    william.jpg

I Posted a thread about that....

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10770<!-- l -->