I'M SHOCKED!!! o_0 WHEN IN ROME

13»

Comments

• This is getting insane. I saw the movie a while back and I didn't find anything related to MJ in it. So just because characters say the word "magic", that's somehow a connection to Michael? If you look desperately enough for something, you'll find it everywhere. But there's a point at which finding a "clue" or "message" in everything tips over into psychosis. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    wow, but I dont know, everything cannot be in the hoax unless I'm having doubts now with the Mcdonal's ad
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This is getting insane. I saw the movie a while back and I didn't find anything related to MJ in it. So just because characters say the word "magic", that's somehow a connection to Michael? If you look desperately enough for something, you'll find it everywhere. But there's a point at which finding a "clue" or "message" in everything tips over into psychosis. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Do you ONLY hear the word MAGIC in the film? There're LOTS of clues in the film which shows it's related with Michael. It's your problem if you can't see them!!!
    wow, but I dont know, everything cannot be in the hoax unless I'm having doubts now with the Mcdonal's ad

McDonalds ad is related with Michael too. I'll make another post about it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Yeah, Men In Black III ! I very like Will Smith this is good new for me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I think this one also needs to be moved to the Movie References section of the forum. This will be a good read for the new members. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->