Michael Jackson Estate, AEG Pays Memorial

2»

Comments

• samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    doesn't it seem like loose ends are being tied up? when he comes back people are going to complain and attack him for stupid things they don't see are already taken care of. that's when it's our turn to stand up.

i'm ready for the BAM and for the ride after. i'll be here michael.
    people will always attack and and complain about everything he do. Im used to it <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Michael Jackson Estate, AEG Pays Memorial
    Originally posted 14 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's estate and AEG have agreed to pay the City of Los Angeles $1 million to cover the cost of
    the MJ memorial last year.

0618-michael-bn.jpg

In addition the estate and AEG will pay $300,00 for crime fighting equipment, as a make-good for the memorial expenses.

City officials determined $1.3 mil will cover the costs of police services, permits, Sanitation Department and Transportation Department expenses incurred for the memorial.

MJEAPM
    MJE - McGill Journal of Education (Canadian University)
    APE - Airborne Particulate Matter

Health Canada:Research Priorities for Airborne Particulate Matter (study conducted by McGill University)
    New National Ambient Air Quality Standards for airborne particles smaller than 2.5 micrometers, called PM2.5, were issued by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) amidst scientific uncertainty and controversy. In response to a request from Congress, Research Priorities for Airborne Particulate Matter, the first of four books in a series, offers a conceptual framework for an integrated national program of particulate-matter research, identifies the 10 most critical research needs linked to key policy-related scientific uncertainties, and describes the recommended timing and estimated costs of such research.

The committee concludes that EPA should devote more resources to investigating the relationships between fixed-site outdoor monitoring data and actual human breathing-zone exposures to ambient particulate matter and to identifying the most biologically important constituents and characteristics of particulate matter through toxicological studies. The recommended research activities are critical to determining actual exposures of human subpopulations most susceptible to harm from the most hazardous constituents of particulate matter. Future research will be an investment in public health and a means to ensure that resources spent on control technology and regulatory compliance will have a reasonable probability of success.
    http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=6131&page=181

[youtube:1ho167o9]

Popular Mechanics, March 1963 *WEATHER CONTROL USING SILVER IODIDE
    Weather Control, Hurricane, Silver Iodide Crystals, Modification

Need better experimentation in quest of Weather Control - Apr 1960
    Popular Mechanics - Vol. 113, No. 4
    Need Better Experimentation In Quest of Weather Control If we are ever to tame the...
    http://books.google.com/books?id=99sDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA45&lpg=PA45&dq=Popular+mechanics+controlling+the+weather&source=bl&ots=ZBRcogoRSZ&sig=UeTQhirl0QEXb31mNF2EUWgFOYM&hl=en&ei=UesbTL2PDIOBnQeNzoWEDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7&ved=0CC0Q6AEwBg#v=onepage&q&f=false

1997 Popular Mechanics – Modern Battles Will Be Won By Controlling The Weather. (The original article has been removed from the web)
    http://www.world-mysteries.com/doug_katrina.htm

MICT
    MICT - Master in Information and Communication Technology

He is the master at providing information and communicating!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    The loose ends are being tied up nd the family are very quiet everywhere nothing on twitter with the family or close friends it is coming together now as janet said she has her brothers back and so will we.
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    any one sense an urgency , or is it just time for me to buckle up?

I would if I were you, because the BAM is only the beginning of the battle.

I totally agree "this could be the end of a particular terrifying nightmare, it isn't it's the beginning"
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Suspiciousmind and Voicefor the Silent, I completely agree with both of you. I was thinking today about Joe reiterating that Katherine has not received a dime from the estate as yet. Michael knew what he was doing. Thru the allowance for the children he was able to not only care for them but continue to support his mother legally while he has been gone. There is no way she can be accused of doing this or going along with this for the money. She has not done anything illegal that I am aware of.

All of this also makes me think that the Estate Executors must be in on this, I could be completely wrong. After all we have learned about John Branca, AEG and Sony I am still skeptical about this line of thinking. Anyone else have an opinion on this?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And this one years later, the next days will be interesting. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Mrs. Katherine hasn't received money, so no trouble there. Only $$$ provided for the children. Another thing is that you can tell Mrs. Katherine is tight on money she is being given her social security and what Mike has provided for her through the children,it's no wonder that Mike wants Alejandra and her kids out, he ain't gonna have this lady demanding $$$ from Mrs. Katherine. Michael has got all the bases covered, he is very well informed everything prepared he isn't committing fraud in this case I do believe authorities are involved and it must have been something very serious that led to this "death".
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The estate paid this last year in July or August at the latest. This article is only serving as a reminder to the gen public.
  • Well I guess AEG figure if they got away with murder that is a cheap price to pay, huh? Who is compensating the taxpayers of Ca. for all the money wasted by Sneddon and his 17 year pursuit of false charges against MJ? He even had the FBI to follow MJ to foreign countries. The 17 yr. campaign of harrassment against MJ had to cost the citizens of CA. millions! Who is going to repay that? (This gets more disgusting by the minute IMO!)
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    The estate paid this last year in July or August at the latest. This article is only serving as a reminder to the gen public.

or there is something there that we missed the first time around.
    Well I guess AEG figure if they got away with murder that is a cheap price to pay, huh?

The Estate paid the bill. The Michael Jackson Estate.

Oooo I like how you think.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Oooo I like how you think.

I thought it was paid already as well. What could we have missed?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Maybe this article is a reminder notice there isn't a reference made as to when it was actually paid. Or could be the state of California actually recieved the check on the day Tmz posted this article.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Hmm.. interesting.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    If we're talking tying up loose ends here what about the people who bought concert tickets, air tickets and booked accommodation for TII? I see 'fraud' written all over AEG for advertising concerts that were never going to happen. Please can someone help me see how they get out of this one?
    Concerts get canceled all the time. It's not really a catastrophic event.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Concerts get canceled all the time. It's not really a catastrophic event.

Yes, I understand that Bec, but it looks to me like these concerts were never going to happen. Now whether that was also in MJ's mind or in AEG's, or both or neither, I don't know, but wouldn't that be fraud? There's a difference between a genuine cancellation and taking money for an event you have no intention of actually staging.

Time will tell, as with all my little queries! I'm sure MJ's thought it through!