Enough clues!

snowhite159snowhite159 Posts: 60
edited January 1970 in News
Okay. We all have ALL these clues we all believe he's alive. We know he is ALIVE soLets take the next step. Where is he? When is he coming back? These are the things we need to focus on instead!

Comments

• I think hes coming back like jun 25-July...
  • new tiuxnew tiux Posts: 104
    Snowhite, easy for you to say! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> It has been disscussed before that maybe he is in Encino, maybe in Neverland, maybe in Hungary or Dubai, or maybe on some island. Who knows? I truly belive he is in Neverland or Encino but what does it give to me or to you? Nobody will come and tell that yes, you are absolutely right <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> And I belive he will be back this summer, in July, but there are no clues for that, it's just my thought. So unless we have got no clues, we cannot say anything 100% for sure, can we?
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    idk when hes coming back but i hope this year will be year.
  • Focus on the MESSAGE! That is what is imporant. Not everyone here has been here since June 25th last year...some are new and need to catch up. We all need to be talking with people about the NWO and people in power who are trying to CONROL all of us. Discuss these things with people and once they wrap their mind around that, THEN introduce the idea of MJ's death hoax to them. Once they understand what is really going on in the world, they will open their minds up to something like this. I've learned from experience. When you attempt it the other way around, people will just look at your like you're nuts.

But I do agree with the fact that we have enough clues to know he's alive. We know the bam is coming, that's all that matters. The MESSAGE is the MOST important thing. It has been from the beginning and it will be until the end. But the BAM is NOT the end! So please prepare yourself and your loved ones. It's going to get worse before it gets better. All for love...
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I stick to my instinct- July, 2011, during Cirque Du Soleil or somehow connected to that show next year.
  • Focus on the MESSAGE! That is what is imporant. Not everyone here has been here since June 25th last year...some are new and need to catch up. We all need to be talking with people about the NWO and people in power who are trying to CONROL all of us. Discuss these things with people and once they wrap their mind around that, THEN introduce the idea of MJ's death hoax to them. Once they understand what is really going on in the world, they will open their minds up to something like this. I've learned from experience. When you attempt it the other way around, people will just look at your like you're nuts.

But I do agree with the fact that we have enough clues to know he's alive. We know the bam is coming, that's all that matters. The MESSAGE is the MOST important thing. It has been from the beginning and it will be until the end. But the BAM is NOT the end! So please prepare yourself and your loved ones. It's going to get worse before it gets better. All for love...

Is that the message Michael is trying to give? I didn't know. Yes, there are people who need to catch up with what has been going on but I thought we were here to investigate Michael's "death". Not NWO, mind control, or anything else that someone has fed us as the reason for the hoax. These are all theories only. Until Michael comes back and tells us out of his own mouth what his reasons are for the hoax we shouldn't push our beliefs on someone else. You came to your own conclusions after study and research and we need to let others do the same. I understand your zealousness but patience and love is the key. Thank you for your valued insight.

jacilovesmichael, I agree with you, the message is what is important. The reasons behind all of this having happened in the first place this; the WHY. As TS has stated this must be understood to prepare the way for Michael`s return. If we don`t understand than everything Michael has done has accomplished nothing and his life could very well be in danger. TS already told us that the return date depended on US and how prepared and accepting we had been of the message.

The more people who understand the reasons why and are prepared to stand with him, the SAFER it is for Michael to return.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Focus on the MESSAGE! That is what is imporant. Not everyone here has been here since June 25th last year...some are new and need to catch up. We all need to be talking with people about the NWO and people in power who are trying to CONROL all of us. Discuss these things with people and once they wrap their mind around that, THEN introduce the idea of MJ's death hoax to them. Once they understand what is really going on in the world, they will open their minds up to something like this. I've learned from experience. When you attempt it the other way around, people will just look at your like you're nuts.

I fully agree!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I stick to my instinct- July, 2011, during Cirque Du Soleil or somehow connected to that show next year.

I hope not because I'll not be able to wait one more year...
  • This site has been a great contribution to the wake up call on the Illuminati, and their agenda. I have had my awakening since 1994. It has been a long ride with such information, and believe you me a lonely one at that. You must realize at first I was laughed at and was told how I should quit believing in conspiracy theories. At times I thought I was foolish for thinking that way, that I was listening to the wrong people.
    There was a gentleman back in Michigan (that is where I am from originally) by the name of Mark Scott, he was on the radio back there and had a daily talk show on this such information. The NWO, Illuminati, The Trilateral Commission and so on.

That was my wake up call then and this is a HUGH wake up call to us now, and Michael Jackson just so happened to be AWARE, he used his gift of music and that is how he was able to put his message out there and in his videos.

The clues for this Hoax have been made clear, there is enough information here to know that Michael is alive and when he will return is anyones guess. He is waiting for his army to grow in numbers, and that seems to be happening every day. His return will be in a way that we would never expect. Just be patienct. He will return, we have others things to concentrate on now.

We must stay on course here, time is at hand. Also if I may add, the Hopi Indians were a very aware people also, and their message has been told for many many years. The Hopi Elders have said many times, "we are the one we have been waiting for".

Do not have any FEAR of this change that is coming, this is and will be the cleansing that has been prophecised. They feed on our fear. Remember that.!!

I have been presenting this info to others, more now than ever, especially since 9-11. Oh that was significant. A eyes wide open smack in the face. The sad part is that our own government was behind it. Was planned for years. That for me was the turning point of my distaste for the ones who run our nation. I remember the day they had televised the service of the 9-11 tragedy and I remember seeing President Bush and the smirk on his face, I lost it and cried my eyes out for a very long time. That is when I started to really voice my ideas and dig for more truth than ever before.
    So please let us be the voices not only for Michael, but for our childrens children, lets us make that change that needs to be made.
    Time is running out, spread the message, respect one another, help one another, show kindness to one another, love our planet, LOVE one another..............before its to late.
    This will not be easy and we must stay together and unite as ONE. This is just the beginning of the Big Shit hitting the fan. Excuse me there got carried away. Sorry for the misspellings also, seems like there is no spell check. My brain is a little withered .

Keep talking and spreading the information that we are so grateful to have.
    This is our time to take back what is rightfully ours...........

Thanks for allowing me to have my say............
    I'm grateful for this website and all the connected "family" we have here.
    Namasti <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Until the message has a messenger all we have is speculation and second hand info. We know he's alive, it's blatant at this point. Now we wait.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Great post Namasti. I fully agree.

I know I am new to this forum, but I have been doing my own research long before joining today, and you took the words right from mouth. From reading a number of posts on this site before joining, there are a number of people who keep focusing on the BAM! What Michael is trying to convey to us is not a game or a new way of entertaining us. Michael's message is warning us about these global elitists intentions for our future. I am sorry if I am repeating what has been said, but the message needs to sink in. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • @voiceforthesilent

i agree with you we should let michael tell us why he faked his death and stop speculating.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    We don't KNOW he is alive.
  • @voiceforthesilent

i agree with you we should let michael tell us why he faked his death and stop speculating.

He's been telling us why. That's the thing. Yes, we have to read between the lines sometimes but that's all apart of it. We have to use our own minds and figure it out. We have to stop allowing ourselves to be spoon fed.

Is that the message Michael is trying to give? I didn't know. Yes, there are people who need to catch up with what has been going on but I thought we were here to investigate Michael's "death". Not NWO, mind control, or anything else that someone has fed us as the reason for the hoax. These are all theories only. Until Michael comes back and tells us out of his own mouth what his reasons are for the hoax we shouldn't push our beliefs on someone else. You came to your own conclusions after study and research and we need to let others do the same. I understand your zealousness but patience and love is the key. Thank you for your valued insight.

Who is the "someone" that has fed us the reasons for the hoax? Is it not Michael himself? He's the one that has given us the main clues. He's the one who taught us about whats going on in the world in his music and interviews. I've taken the information he's provided and come to educated conclusions, yes. But my research and conclusions can and should be apart of other people's research and conclusions. We learn from each other.
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    Well, dead or alive, I've always had one date in mind, and this date being June 25th, 2010. If he doesn't come back, at least in the public limelight because that was what he had lived in all his life, or someone announces that his death was faked with visual proof and evidence, then you will most likely not see me anymore on here due to the fact that I think he is not with us anymore. Two years seems extreme for a celebrity of this magnitude to go into hiding, and a year may just be the perfect time and setting for an event to occur such as this. Knowing this, even if he doesn't return on this date, I'm only going to assume that he is dead in my mind and move on as sad as that sounds for you fans. It's been an incredible journey unraveling the mysterious revelations revolving around the death hoax, but at one point in time you gotta ask yourself, death is very likely no matter how plausible a hoax could be for a certain individual. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the Jackson community and fans but this will be ultimately the final straw for me. This Is It.
  • Well, dead or alive, I've always had one date in mind, and this date being June 25th, 2010. If he doesn't come back, at least in the public limelight because that was what he had lived in all his life, or someone announces that his death was faked with visual proof and evidence, then you will most likely not see me anymore on here due to the fact that I think he is not with us anymore. Two years seems extreme for a celebrity of this magnitude to go into hiding, and a year may just be the perfect time and setting for an event to occur such as this. Knowing this, even if he doesn't return on this date, I'm only going to assume that he is dead in my mind and move on as sad as that sounds for you fans. It's been an incredible journey unraveling the mysterious revelations revolving around the death hoax, but at one point in time you gotta ask yourself, death is very likely no matter how plausible a hoax could be for a certain individual. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the Jackson community and fans but this will be ultimately the final straw for me. This Is It.

Im exactly where you are....It's June 25th or nothing....like you said- THIS IS IT
    Well, dead or alive, I've always had one date in mind, and this date being June 25th, 2010. If he doesn't come back, at least in the public limelight because that was what he had lived in all his life, or someone announces that his death was faked with visual proof and evidence, then you will most likely not see me anymore on here due to the fact that I think he is not with us anymore. Two years seems extreme for a celebrity of this magnitude to go into hiding, and a year may just be the perfect time and setting for an event to occur such as this. Knowing this, even if he doesn't return on this date, I'm only going to assume that he is dead in my mind and move on as sad as that sounds for you fans. It's been an incredible journey unraveling the mysterious revelations revolving around the death hoax, but at one point in time you gotta ask yourself, death is very likely no matter how plausible a hoax could be for a certain individual. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the Jackson community and fans but this will be ultimately the final straw for me. This Is It.

Im exactly where you are....It's June 25th or nothing....like you said- THIS IS IT

Sorry, but why June 25? Becaue it's a year exactly? Remember he said 'See you in July'...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Well, dead or alive, I've always had one date in mind, and this date being June 25th, 2010. If he doesn't come back, at least in the public limelight because that was what he had lived in all his life, or someone announces that his death was faked with visual proof and evidence, then you will most likely not see me anymore on here due to the fact that I think he is not with us anymore. Two years seems extreme for a celebrity of this magnitude to go into hiding, and a year may just be the perfect time and setting for an event to occur such as this. Knowing this, even if he doesn't return on this date, I'm only going to assume that he is dead in my mind and move on as sad as that sounds for you fans. It's been an incredible journey unraveling the mysterious revelations revolving around the death hoax, but at one point in time you gotta ask yourself, death is very likely no matter how plausible a hoax could be for a certain individual. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the Jackson community and fans but this will be ultimately the final straw for me. This Is It.

Sorry, but why June 25? Becaue it's a year exactly? Remember he said 'See you in July'...

But what about after JULY?? What if he doesn't come back then?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

Well some of us do.

Well some of us do.

Yup, I have known that for months and months already, so that question is behind me.

Then we clearly didn't understand his message yet and have ourselves to blame. Meaning: work even harder getting his message out. Some may drop out, but I'll stick to the end (or actually the beginning).

I signed up for the army of love and I promised to be there, and so I will. No matter how much time he needs.

Then we clearly didn't understand his message yet and have ourselves to blame. Meaning: work even harder getting his message out. Some may drop out, but I'll stick to the end (or actually the beginning).

I signed up for the army of love and I promised to be there, and so I will. No matter how much time he needs.

I'm with you Souza!!