Katherine Jackson: Michael's Kids Have No Friends

edited January 1970 in News
Katherine Jackson: Michael's Kids Have No Friends
Originally posted Jun 20th 2010 6:46 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

0620-katherine-jackson-book.jpg

Katherine Jackson says Michael Jackson's kids are isolated and miss their father desperately ... this according to her first interview since MJ's death.

Katherine tells the Daily Mirror, "They don't have any friends. They don't go to school, they have private lessons at home -- but that will change in September, when they are due to enroll at private college."

According to the interview, the kids spend hours listening to their dad's music.

She says Paris has turned her bedroom into a shrine to her "Daddy" and that Prince and Blanket talk often about trying to make him proud.

Katherine says she wanted to decorate Paris' room with pictures of flowers or ballerinas -- but "Paris went into a closet and she brought out seven or eight pictures of Michael, and she told me, 'No, I want daddy hanging in my room'. So she goes to bed looking at him and wakes up looking at him. She said, 'I always want to be able to see him.'"

Michael's mom goes on to say Paris is the most musically-inclined of the three and that Prince wants to produce movies.

This new interview comes days before the anniversary of Michael's death ... and in conjunction with a new book Katherine is selling (pictured above) containing pictures and Katherine's memories of Michael.

She says, "Michael was so misunderstood ... I treasure my memories of him and wanted to share them with his fans in my book. I remember when he brought gifts for me -- a watch, a necklace and a ring. I'll never forget how he smiled when I opened each one. He was so generous. I want the world to know that real Michael Jackson -- a loving person."

Comments

• Wow - this broke my heart to read. It sounds so real. Out of everyone Katherine is the one that keeps me in doubt about the hoax. Sigh...
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> i don't know about micheal being alive you guys, this is heart-breaking
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    This sentence cought my attention, Paris said: "I always want to be able to see him"
    I have a feeling this gives us hope guys <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    This sentence cought my attention, Paris said: "I always want to be able to see him"
    she was talking about pictures of her father
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I don't know you guys BUT I've started to believe that Michael is NEVER coming back. I still believe that he's alive but NOT coming back. This whole thing got into too deep. The book, Joe blaming AEG and Katherine, the hearings... I think he's going to show himself to us with the work he will do like the Sony deal (new albums), that circus thing etc but we can never ever see his beautiful face again <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I'm not feeling well today <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378

'read between the lines'... For all we know, Paris gets to see her father everyday! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

for those losing hope, maybe u can reread TIAI Update #4b & #4c. MJ's planning is so merticulous there is NO WAY he died on June 25th. Keep the faith guys! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Yes, I agree it's sad. This whole experience is sad! But patience is the virtue, my friends! All of us have been around for a year now, so what is a little more time? Just got to "Keep the Faith". <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Here is my favorite scene from "Moonwalker"

[youtube:1lzn3w0s]
  • IdéaloIdéalo Posts: 104
    last year the children not really lonely and sad, why now.
  • last year the children not really lonely and sad, why now.

I agree and a very good point. I remember how the family would say they are fine and that they have their cousins to play with. The other point I would like to make is that Prince wants to "PRODUCE MOVIES".
  • Exactly...

few months ago we were told that kids were ok, having fun with their cousins and everything....and now that we'renear from the 1st year anniversary,we're told they keep in their room, having no friends, feeling sad all the time ???

I'm sorry but how can they get from such opposite situation ?

I think we're facing articles that really want us to feel VERY sad now...I d'ont know why, but something's wrong here.

Katherine has no good reason to say kids are not ok, and sad, and let us show she cannot do anything about it....Why now ?
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Hmm This feels kinda real or does it <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> ?
    I thought the kids always had those friends they take pictures with and all that or they don't consider them close friends? Just hang out buddies??
    That sentence of Paris caught my eye to and the 1 of her being the most musically inclined.
    I think i read before somewhere Michael said before that he sees himself so much in Blanket that he thought Blanket was gonna carry on his legacy or something like that.
    Oh and about Prince wanting to do FILM hmm interesting <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    "Katherine says she wanted to decorate Paris' room with pictures of flowers or ballerinas -- but "Paris went into a closet and she brought out seven or eight pictures of Michael, and she told me, 'No, I want daddy hanging in my room'. So she goes to bed looking at him and wakes up looking at him. She said, 'I always want to be able to see him."

Needed to specify the amount of pictures? Was not easier to say "some photos of his father" or "several pictures of his father? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

• Mmmmmmm...and again TMZ published an article bashed on an article in a tabloid, yet they avoided doing one based on the Dave Dave story in The Sun back in May..
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Hmm This feels kinda real or does it <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> ?
    I thought the kids always had those friends they take pictures with and all that or they don't consider them close friends? Just hang out buddies??
    That sentence of Paris caught my eye to and the 1 of her being the most musically inclined.
    I think i read before somewhere Michael said before that he sees himself so much in Blanket that he thought Blanket was gonna carry on his legacy or something like that.
    Oh and about Prince wanting to do FILM hmm interesting <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

I agree! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> they sure take after their father <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    so does this confirm that katherine is publishing the book with debbies friend? if so does this perhaps along with joe comments about the kids seeing debbie , maybe suggest that there might be more of a relationship there than what outsiders were made aware of?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I don't like the way I have to keep reading TMZ articles, in case there are 'clues', when they are exactly the sort of garbage MJ wanted us to avoid. I feel really sad now after a few much needed positive days.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    As long as we don't hear it from Katherine personally its gossip.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    THEY HAVE NO FRIENDS LIKE ARE U SURE? WE'VE SEEN THEM WITH COUSINS. NOW, I FIND THIS ARTICLE VERY INTERESTING PRINCE WANTS TO DO FILM. PARIS WANTING TO SEE MIKE EVERYDAY. I DO BELIEVE THEY SEE HIM EVERYDAY AND YES LISTEN TO HIM EVERYDAY DAD IS STILL AROUND. OH, AND THE JEWELRY, NECKLACE, RING, WATCH ETC CLUE OF SOMETHING. NOW, PARIS WENT INTO THE CLOSET HAHA. IT'S JUST NOT NORMAL OK THE KIDS WERE FINE AND NOW THEY'RE LONELY NAH!
  • So she goes to bed looking at him and wakes up looking at him.

Maybe Mike is sharing a room with Paris until other arrangements are made <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

When I first read this, I thought it was loaded with clues and careful wording. I don't know why so many take it the other way. I guess I'm just really conditioned now to read between the lines.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    So she goes to bed looking at him and wakes up looking at him.

Maybe Mike is sharing a room with Paris until other arrangements are made <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

When I first read this, I thought it was loaded with clues and careful wording. I don't know why so many take it the other way. I guess I'm just really conditioned now to read between the lines.

I LIKE YOUR WAY OF THINKING JACI HAHA THIS IS FULL OF CLUES IT'S LAUGHABLE. AT FIRST SIGHT IT REALLY APPEARS DEPRESSING, BUT AS YOU READ YOU'RE LIKE NAH!!!! IN DA CLOSET, DA FILM, THANK U TMZ WE KNOW PARIS SHARES DA ROOM WITH HER DADDY I CAN IMAGINE I KNOW MIKE IS HAPPY SAME RUN LOADS OF FUN IN DA ROOM WITH HIS 3 FAVORITE PPL AND YES MOM KATHERINE
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    So she goes to bed looking at him and wakes up looking at him.

I feel exactly the same ! I never take things at face value now, especially when it comes from TMZ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This is maybe a test to see if we change our minds every time a "bad" news pops up. We cannot put aside all what we have collected since almost one year in front of one tabloid story guys. Be stronger than that and show your support to Michael. He needs to see that we will not give up that fast. Keep the faith Michael is coming back !
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448

'read between the lines'... For all we know, Paris gets to see her father everyday! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

for those losing hope, maybe u can reread TIAI Update #4b & #4c. MJ's planning is so merticulous there is NO WAY he died on June 25th. Keep the faith guys! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I totally agree. I have a feeling he will return on July, 2011. Check out seeingclues blog.
    http://seeingclues.blogspot.com/
  • This article is obviously not true as are all the tabloid contents of TMZ articles. We are supposed to be beyond that and reading between the line. Finding relevant clues, significant photographs, hidden meanings and messages in the DOTS. Really guys you have stop reading this stuff as literal truth, it's not.

It's a tabloid story to justify getting the article posted to TMZ's website. This serves two purposes. The messages for us and to keep Michael in the minds of the non-believers so maybe they will start to question.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    0620-katherine-jackson-book.jpg

Color Purple - Violet

Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation.

Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color. Most children love the color purple. Purple is the color most favored by artists. Thursday's color is purple.

Violet is the color of purpose. Violet is associated with the Crown chakra (This links individual and universal).

Violet Energy
    Violet is a combination of blue and red. Red is a focusing, dynamic and active energy while blue is cooling, calming and expansive. Violet brings a new dynamic to the expansion of blue and the activity of red. Red brings practicality to the undirected expansiveness of the blue, and allows more creative energy to emerge. For this reason, violet is associated with imagination and inspiration.

Violet is an important energy for those who use blue and indigo skills in the psychic field. The red in violet offers a grounding effect.

Put some violet in your life when you want:

* to use your imagination to its fullest
    * to re-balance your life
    * to remove obstacles
    * to calm overactivity or to energize from depression

Violet gem stone properties

Violet gemstones are associated with mysticism and purification. They are used for meditation and to sharpen psychic awareness, connection with higher self, and to increase imagination and inspiration.

Thank you Katherine.
  • 0620-katherine-jackson-book.jpg

Color Purple - Violet

Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation.

Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color. Most children love the color purple. Purple is the color most favored by artists. Thursday's color is purple.

Violet is the color of purpose. Violet is associated with the Crown chakra (This links individual and universal).

Violet Energy
    Violet is a combination of blue and red. Red is a focusing, dynamic and active energy while blue is cooling, calming and expansive. Violet brings a new dynamic to the expansion of blue and the activity of red. Red brings practicality to the undirected expansiveness of the blue, and allows more creative energy to emerge. For this reason, violet is associated with imagination and inspiration.

Violet is an important energy for those who use blue and indigo skills in the psychic field. The red in violet offers a grounding effect.

Put some violet in your life when you want:

* to use your imagination to its fullest
    * to re-balance your life
    * to remove obstacles
    * to calm overactivity or to energize from depression

Violet gem stone properties

Violet gemstones are associated with mysticism and purification. They are used for meditation and to sharpen psychic awareness, connection with higher self, and to increase imagination and inspiration.

Thank you Katherine.

Purple the colour of ROYALTY.
    A mysterious color, purple is associated with both nobility and spirituality. It is also associated with mystery, wisdom and magic. Purple is made up of equal amounts of red and blue. Red is considered the warmest color while blue is the coolest and together they create a perfect color. Its found that purple is the most prefered color choice of all children. This color is rarely found in nature.

Rome, Egypt, and Persia all used purple as the imperial standard. Purple dyes were rare and expensive; only the rich had access to them. The purple colorants used came from different sources, most from the dye extraction from fish or insects. The imperial purple of Rome was based on mollusk from which purpura comes. Emperor Aurelian refused to let his wife buy a purpura-dyed silk garment, as it cost its weight in gold! Insect and snail animal-based colors were mentioned in the Bible for use in textile furnishings of the Tabernacle and for the sacred vestments for the High Priest Aaron, and they also were used in King Solomon's and King Herod's temples in Jerusalem. Purple was the favorite color of Egypt's Cleopatra ----> think Liz Taylor everything is connected <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->