More Detail of June 25th...Associated Press

2»

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    In this story it says, " a porcelain doll in the image of a little blond boy", and in earlier stories it was "a porcelain girl doll with a dress on". So which is it? Are all these discrepancies just to see if we were paying attention? If we know he's alive, these details are very clever. Here's the "girl doll" news source: <!-- m -->http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/91 ... s-he-died/<!-- m --> Does anyone have any idea of the crypic significance of the doll to the overall hoax drama? Or is it just to add to the long list of eccentricities (including the bathroom notes) to confirm his weirdness to the public?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    What if it's a clue that Michael is "HUNGRY", for his fans, the love and to see the one's who wronged him fall one by one.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    wow! an action packed day and Murray was 'hungry'? i would have l lost my appetite had i been the doc who clearly according to this article was shady and responsible for MJ's death.. weird!

It could mean he was in shock and wasn't aware what was happening. When my classmate's brother died, she had no reaction whatsoever other than "oh" and then went on with her business like nothing had happened. The reality hit her later and it was...sad.
  • To me it sounds like Murray assured himself that Michael could not be revived. And THEN he pressed the alarm.

Okey, so I can understand the panic of realizing you´ve maybeeee killed The King of Pop, but as a doctor he must have known that the first minutes are crucial for reviving a patient. And if this was an "accident", the most sensible thing to do was to get an ambulance over as quickly as ever.

The very fact the he calmly made phonecalls to other people before calling for help shows that he did NOT want Michael saved. I still think that he did what he was there for....
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    " he saw him leave the hospital through a side door. "

So who actually left the hospital through a side door??????

Does anyone know the plans of UCLA hospital?? If there are side exit doors, could they be "Emergency Exits" that would sound an alarm ??? Oh that's right ...the alarms already sounded.....hmmmmmm ......could the alarms of gone off when someone used an emergency exit instead of the front doors ???????????

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm
  • It doesn't matter how many versions We're presented with they're still not enough! I just won't accept it! I want the whole truth whether Michael is alive or gone....
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    ... have I read somewhere that there was a double called William that had died at MJ place? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    As they pulled into the driveway, the bodyguard Muhammad noticed Dr. Murray's car parked outside the home, just as it had been many nights previously.

Twisting the story again. We were said at the beginning that Michael was unable to sleep and he called Murray.

Murray remained with the sedated singer for about 10 minutes, then left for the bathroom, the affidavit stated. Less than two minutes later, Murray returned — and found Jackson not breathing.
    If you read the "debunking the autopsy report" you would see that Propofol acts fast. It was administered trough IV so it went right into the blood. If anything was to happen it would have happened WITHIN THOSE 10 MINUTES, because that drug acts really fast.
    They put Jackson on the floor, then Muhammad rushed into the room and began helping with chest compressions while Murray attempted mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

Weren't we told that they first started CPR on the bed? Now it was on the floor? WTF....
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    It is obvious bizarre, total mess and lie! Go and figure and believe that Michael is "dead". <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • As they pulled into the driveway, the bodyguard Muhammad noticed Dr. Murray's car parked outside the home, just as it had been many nights previously.

Twisting the story again. We were said at the beginning that Michael was unable to sleep and he called Murray.

Murray remained with the sedated singer for about 10 minutes, then left for the bathroom, the affidavit stated. Less than two minutes later, Murray returned — and found Jackson not breathing.
    If you read the "debunking the autopsy report" you would see that Propofol acts fast. It was administered trough IV so it went right into the blood. If anything was to happen it would have happened WITHIN THOSE 10 MINUTES, because that drug acts really fast.
    They put Jackson on the floor, then Muhammad rushed into the room and began helping with chest compressions while Murray attempted mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

Weren't we told that they first started CPR on the bed? Now it was on the floor? WTF....
    yes, it acts fast to put you to sleep but the fact is he had the other meds on board and the reaction that the propofol has with these is to depress the respiration. That would have come on gradual as shallow breathing and eventually the Co2 would have built up in his blood and eventually his heart would stop. This is how he died of Accute Propofol Intoxication. The Dr. could have monitored him and seen him breathing and felt a pulse and not realize his breathing was becoming shallow or that the Co2 was building up in his blood.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    As they pulled into the driveway, the bodyguard Muhammad noticed Dr. Murray's car parked outside the home, just as it had been many nights previously.

yes, it acts fast to put you to sleep but the fact is he had the other meds on board and the reaction that the propofol has with these is to depress the respiration. That would have come on gradual as shallow breathing and eventually the Co2 would have built up in his blood and eventually his heart would stop. This is how he died of Accute Propofol Intoxication. The Dr. could have monitored him and seen him breathing and felt a pulse and not realize his breathing was becoming shallow or that the Co2 was building up in his blood.

The toxicology report states there was Lidocaine HCI in his blood.
    See what Lidocaine is supposed to do:

Most important use of Lidocaine injection (for the purpose of this specific case) is to dilute Propofol. One of propofol's most frequent side effects is pain on injection, especially in smaller veins. This pain can be mitigated by pretreatment with lidocaine. Lidocaine either mixed with propofol or preceding it as a separate injection causes destabilization of the emulsion and reduces anesthetic potency in humans. Common side effects include: lightheadedness, drowsiness, dizziness, apprehension, euphoria, tinnitus, blurred or double vision, vomiting, sensations of heat, cold or numbness, twitching and tremors, disorientation, confusion, psychosis, nervousness, agitation, nausea, difficulty swallowing, slurred speech.

It causes destabilization and reduces the anesthetic potency, plus having at least one of those common side effects mentioned above it would be difficult to fall asleep..
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    Okay I found something that backs up what I had to say about Michael's time line.

Here is the video from CNN. I did not watch it all the way through I have to go to work but when they first talk to Travis Payne, he says that he and Michael would meet around Noon or 1:00 everyday. To me, this is proof that he would not want to go to sleep at 10 AM or after.

Sorry I do not see if I can embed this one:
    <!-- m -->http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbi ... .night.cnn<!-- m -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Okay I found something that backs up what I had to say about Michael's time line.

Here is the video from CNN. I did not watch it all the way through I have to go to work but when they first talk to Travis Payne, he says that he and Michael would meet around Noon or 1:00 everyday. To me, this is proof that he would not want to go to sleep at 10 AM or after.

Sorry I do not see if I can embed this one:
    <!-- m -->http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbi ... .night.cnn<!-- m -->

for me that is the main reason, he would not want to sleep at 10, not at 11 not at 12... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    and i really think that someone dies that day, not him... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->