The oil spill - WAKE UP!

2»

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Another conspiracy <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

[youtube:153v2slk]

[youtube:153v2slk]
  • This is very disturbing news. I have been watching the reports daily. I am sickened. There is a painting of Michael that pretty much sums this entire thing up. I tried to post it here but couldn't. It is an Apocalyptic painting of Michael. The ocean looks like its on fire and red. Very strange stuff. He absolutely knew/knows what the hell is happening.
    this dont have anything to do with michael, hes not going to save the day, sorry

Ok, so why do you think he faked his death? Money? Status? Fame? I got news for you: he already has it all.

I am very curious about your answer to this. What do you think is the purpose of this hoax? Because clearly you already know it's not because he wants to make people aware we are being lied to.
    IDK why he hoax his death, if he is alive. All i konw this oil spill doesnt have anything to do with Michael, absolutly nothing. He's and entertainer an innovator, not superman! He's only human and he could do little much, let god handle this

I just decided not to comment on these kinds of things, because it will only give me a headache. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I agree Souza. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Come on people, the message is clear and simple. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Michael knew of the corruption, it is in his songs, Earth song, They Don't Really Care About Us.
    HE WAS AN AWARE HUMAN BEING..........lets get past this and concentrate on what is at hand......
    Let's see humm THE SHIT IS HITTING THE FAN ...HELLO.
    Sorry I get so passionate about this stuff.......... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    Where's the Tylenlol
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Ohhhh, lovely. I love how they've been playing the blame game and pointing the finger at BP this whole time and not actually doing anything about it. And the sick part is, it was probably a government conspiracy from day one and BP is just the fall "guy". I can't even find the words to express how angry this makes me. I don't believe the government cares about the people in Florida and I sure as hell don't believe the government cares about me...and I don't CARE who knows that I feel this way. Bring it on.

BINGO!!!!!