I took the plunge here I am

Comments

• Man...Karen..now I am really jealous..Ha ha.. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    MJ sent you a gift?
    Well...he did not send anything here but gallons of tears.
    ..if every drop that fell from my poor eyes since 6-25, should be collected,
    I believe,it would be enough for me to bring out my little rubber ducky to float around in it..
    Oh' I get it.Maybe the tears are all meant for the rubber ducky to swim in it after all!!
    Well...no one has ever accused sweet MJ..of ever making the distinction between animate and inanimate creations,when he loved. Now,There is a man who really really loved all.
    Humans, animals, mystical and fictional creations and of course let us not forget ...his most loyal friends the wonderful mannequins.
    So ...gallons of my tears..for the rubber ducky...ha ha.. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Sweet Michael...please know my tear ducts are about to shut down in protest after hearing what is up with you and Karen. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Got to go I will post later.
    But,... how do you hear Michael when he visits you,or the other visitors? Are those dreams you are having, or visions ,as in while you are still awake and seeing some time HD quality mini clips when you close your eyes?
    Unfortunately I don't get audio in my visions...only in dreams.
    Well...Karen..let me know what else Michael is up to these days.... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    and to Wilds ...where are you..I checked out your blog..Amazing.
    Peace and much love to King of Hearts..sweet MJ
  • karen924karen924 Posts: 234
    Oh boy! Here we go....I am going to just trust and hope you guys dont think Im crazy. Im 46 and Im still worried about judgment! How crazy is that. Other than a year before Michael died, when I had a dream of his death, I never had any other experiences relating to Michael. Atfer he died, it started with dreams, I would make up with a line of song in my head. Now remember that I wasnt a MJ fan so I would google the line and I would intrepret his message. I would have dreams with him in it, strange dreams of him hiding and telling me things. Then around July7th, I actually saw him. It was in my bedroom. I asked him questions, he answered them. We wrote 2 poems together. I serious when I say I am not crazy....I have only shared that will about 2 people. I didnt want him to leave but of course he had to. When he left I cried. i thought I was nuts. I thought I was crazy. i called my sister, crying so hard that I could hardly talked. I read her the poems. Since then I have seen him one other time, this time it was in my computer room. And after he gave me that mesage, I cried again.
    he comes to me in dreams, while meditating and sometimes I can just feel him. I have asked him to do specific things to prove that it is really him and he does exactly what I have asked him to do. I dont dream about him or feel him as much as I used to do.He told me that would happen but i know he will be there if i need him.

I really believe Supervision, that he doesnt want you crying all the time. He is really happy and he is so full of this amazing love that their is no words for. I once said to him, " I wish I would have known you when you were here" And he said," that doesnt matter, what matters now is that God has brought us together now and now we will always be together" Hes so sweet. Hes so full of love, I cant say that enough.

I have so much to share but I dont want to dominate your message board. Its nice to have someone to tell things to.
  • Karen..please don't think I am trying to judge you or think that you are crazy. Everyone has their own truth and I am sure you are not making it up. I am just fascinated about all the direct contact you say you had with MIke.Especially...when you say , you actually saw him. I mean , what do you mean you actually saw him and wrote poems together?...He was physically there, or like a hologram or what??? I am confused, cause, all visions I see come through when I close my eyes....through the "Third Eye"..also called the Spiritual Eye of the Soul.
    If I don't close my eyes..well...I only see, which I believe all people see. Such us what we call Reality.
    But through this third Eye...I have gained telepathic vision...or have become clairvoyant...as it is called.
    That is how I see MIchael and all other visions I get,projected on the mini clip like screens ..as if I were being shown a movie.
    So if I open my eyes ..gone is the vision. Like turning the T.V. off. That has been my only experience about visions and the rest of the time...it is just through vivid dreams..

.But...did you save the poem...if so, could you share it?

YOu know..our subconscious mind is very powerful and a great joker itself, so could it be, your own subconscious playing tricks on you? Have you suspected that angle of things regarding these visions?
    Just asking..cause , I know , I would totally freak out,or maybe even have a heart attack or something, if MIke materialized here in person,right here where I am sitting down. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    As for the tears, they are not always sad tears,they flaw unbidden mostly when I hear his sweet Music.Can't be helped ,I suppose. That is my emotion.....I get stirred up from deep inside of me...when I hear his voice and his music.
    And my heart gets flooded with love for him.
    It happens the same way at times when I think and yearn for The Lord Jesus, or am in deep prayer. Tears flow down, as if it were a natural accompaniment to the spiritual experience.
    That is all I know. No...I am not depressed about it...but sometime I am sad when I think about what Michael had to go through with the victimization he suffered.
    No...you are not going crazy.Karen,..but ..it would be nice for you to write back to tell us about what happened..and how it happened when Mike showed up and the other question above.

One more question...Is your " Third Eye " opened...do you know what I am talking about when I ask that??
    Peace and sweet Love to MJ our Prince of Love.. .
    I dont think you are trying to judge me....its just that sometimes, especially when it is in writing you cant get someones reaction or immediate feedback so Im always afraid that people are going to think its crazy especailly on the surface it would appear to be. I do know what you are talking about when you say the Third Eye and yes, mine is open. My friends know most of MJ stories and many have told me not to post them on here. I really havent until June 25th, when I could feel the pain in peoples postings. So then I decided to trust and see what happens.

I have been told that I am clairvoyant, clairaudio and claircognizance. Sometimes, I can also feel what someone felt or taste something that would be associated with a person. For example, once my friends Dad came to me, He was an alcoholic and i could taste beer in my mouth and I could hear him sing in my head. I knew he was an alcoholic from her talking about him but I did not know that he sand when he was drunk. In fact, I never even saw him drunk. I am fully awake when this happens I was just sitting at my computer when it started. I had to call my girlfriend and tell her that her Dad was with me and give her the message he had for her otherwise the feeling would would not go away and it was making me sick to my stomach. I do not drink.

Seeing Michael, is like what you said it is like...it was being in a movie with him but I was awake. If someone would have walked into the room they would not see him so I would have looked crazy. Our spoken words were through our minds. I can hear him (clairaudio) If i would have reached out to hug him it would look like to the spectator that I was hugging air. I do not say I am a medium or a psychic. I believe everyone has this gift. Some people call it a feeling or instincts that they follow. I believe it is your Spirit Guide and Angels guiding you. It has been this way my whole life although when I was little, I didnt understand it and did not try to develop it. I know realize it is a gift from God and I give all praise and glory to Him. Michael is the reason why I am working with other people to help me develop these gifts. I have done mini readings for people and have never charged even when told I should. I also have worked with an Autistic female who is having trouble dealing with MJ's death. Someone told her case worker about me when they couldnt find anyone who could connect with MJ for her. i just told her my story and we talked about MJ's love for the world. Afterwards she told me, "Micheal brought us together." I have no doubt that he did.
    Sorry forgot to write about the poems obiviously I did the actual writing of the poems, although he and I wrote the words together. i still have the poems but Im not sure if I want to share them yet. So far, my sister is the only one that I have shared them with. But they are called, "You are So Beautiful" and "God's Child" " God Childs'" is my favorite. Its is about letting go of fear and trusting on God's love and God's plan for each of us.
  • HeartsongHeartsong Posts: 177
    Supervision and karen924, Sorry to butt in, your experiences are amazing, but do you feel Mike is dead (as in, not physically living on the planet anymore)?
    Supervision and karen924, Sorry to butt in, your experiences are amazing, but do you feel Mike is dead (as in, not physically living on the planet anymore)?

My mind wants to say that he is dead, but my heart wont let me. My experiences are so real. I posted this before in a different thread, one of my messages was from MJ was that the world is still not getting it right and that he is coming back. I asked when. I was shown the zodiac symbol for Libra which is Sept 23- October 22...no year give, <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> but I feel it would be this year. He told me that originally he was not going to come back but now feels he must. He happy to do it because everything he does, he does for love. He said that he needed time to prepare to come back.
    The only problem is that I also heard the word, "step in" which I dont know if that was my mind trying to justify what I was experiencing. I believe a "step in" is the same as a "walk In". If that is the case, he would not come back as Michael Jackson but would be very Michael Jackson like as far as talent and personality.
    So I havent really answered your question because i can not say with 100% certainity that he is dead or alive. The only way I believe at this point 100% that he is dead is if my brother, who is a defense attorney in CA , shows me proof. So I will end this, the way I started it it. my mind wants to say that he is dead but my heart wont let me.
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    You're absolutely right!!! I'm no psychophant either. We're here to discuss someone who touched countless lives without physical contact. I hope to do the same, somehow while I'm here. Death has always been very difficult for me, and the interesting thing is that I have lost many. We were taught as children (to help us cope) that when the good passes on it's because our creator only wants the best. That's how I have made sense of it.
  • Heartsong you are not butting in at all, we are sharing here, wish more members would also look at this spiritual angle of what we are all trying to do here.I for one , have stated from the beginning this would be prob. my only real contribution for the investigation.i.e. my experience of having received visions and having seen him in dreams.
    I have made a sort of outline for sharing this visions and dreams at the beginning of my entry here..to be updated as I go along.
    To answer your question then, or for all of us to contemplate the answer to your question together if you will, I believe , I should now try to share about two of the visions I have received, as I have outlined them under:

Michael and the Lamb...and
    Michael in the Sky...

Now , to help me remember some of the more important visions and dreams ,I have recorded them in a small journal along sometime with a small sketch...and I now will post what I have written there months ago.

1. Michael and the Lamb

Visions of Michael J. seen, no dreams
    Numerous, but the most note worthy one
    I first saw on the little screen a little golden lamb.
    Next..Michael came and stood next to it, to the right.
    (Lamb, in Christianity symbolism..the equals the HOly Spirit)
    2, Michael in the Sky..(sorry, entered on 9-4-09 not July)
    ...if MIke is murdered like the police are saying now, I've not had any visions of him, people abusing him, so far..all was good visions. The one I saw of him with his eyes closed shut while he
    was standing up, could mean he passed, I don't know, but I do
    know,if he is really gone,he is really turned to a saint or something, based on the vision I have had today.

I have only seen this type of vision ,which I saw of Michael, when I had the vision of Jesust the Christ..(received when I was doubtful ,whether he even ever existed at all, according to some of my research).
    Today..I saw Michael the same way, I saw Jesus.
    First..I saw a royal blue dark sky..which opened up like a curtain,and Michael's face was revealed, his face was shining like a thousand suns stars, too hard to put down in tangible words, too beautiful to even describe..Michael's face was literally shining.
    Remember this vision always.
    Never ever , forget this vision.
    Well...guys..the above is what I wrote in the journal, and I remember thinking, If it were possible, if I could tell his mother about it , if it would comfort her, to know, that her son has gone on and become an Angel a Saint or something...because , that is what I felt at that moment, what has happened.
    But..let me add these visions don't necessarily stick to our linear time frame, sometime they go back into what we call the past , and sometime what we call the future..and some are real time.

And to confuse matters, I have also had visions of Michael which I fill post about later , to show,
    that Michael is hiding...playing..as in a joke.
    and, the one most persistent vision I have of him even until this day, is , where I see him constantly , with the lady, and they are always kissing , frolicking,and kissing in very lush garden.(Could be Neverland, Idon't know, and I have no clue who the lucky lady is.Gee..if that is true, I wish..Mike , would kiss and tell us!!!

So..be your own judge..what do you think these visions may mean. The visions unfortunately do not come with a manual of sorts..I am just here sharing with those that may be interested to hear,and I am doing so, honestly and without sensationalizing anything.
    So..It could go either way..physically gone , but even more alive, or, physically still here but, his spirit reaching out in all direction...but the latter is harder to imagine. I mean, I have never had these visions of him prior to a month before the definitive day..6-25-09
    God only knows what's up with Michel, ..I hope that he is still with us here on Earth,
    but if he is not,it is
    ST.Michael to all of you...who would believe..
    And the Best is yet to come..
    And I am serious,when I say...even if Mike is "dead",
    we may not have heard the last of him. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Peace and happy loving our sweet Michael.
    Please drop your comments if any..

My mind wants to say that he is dead, but my heart wont let me. My experiences are so real. I posted this before in a different thread, one of my messages was from MJ was that the world is still not getting it right and that he is coming back. I asked when. I was shown the zodiac symbol for Libra which is Sept 23- October 22...no year give, <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> but I feel it would be this year. He told me that originally he was not going to come back but now feels he must. He happy to do it because everything he does, he does for love. He said that he needed time to prepare to come back.
    The only problem is that I also heard the word, "step in" which I dont know if that was my mind trying to justify what I was experiencing. I believe a "step in" is the same as a "walk In". If that is the case, he would not come back as Michael Jackson but would be very Michael Jackson like as far as talent and personality.
    So I havent really answered your question because i can not say with 100% certainity that he is dead or alive. The only way I believe at this point 100% that he is dead is if my brother, who is a defense attorney in CA , shows me proof. So I will end this, the way I started it it. my mind wants to say that he is dead but my heart wont let me.

Thank you for your honesty. It is difficult sometimes to separate the heart from "wishful thinking" and just look at the evidence. Trouble is we have no solid evidence of MJ being gone. And if he is still here, he himself will suppress evidence of it until he is good and ready, if ever, to come back. Very hard for those of us who love him.
    So..be your own judge..what do you think these visions may mean. The visions unfortunately do not come with a manual of sorts..I am just here sharing with those that may be interested to hear,and I am doing so, honestly and without sensationalizing anything.
    So..It could go either way..physically gone , but even more alive, or, physically still here but, his spirit reaching out in all direction...but the latter is harder to imagine. I mean, I have never had these visions of him prior to a month before the definitive day..6-25-09

I have no idea what they mean - I've never had a vision in my life! It would be nice for those of us less gifted if the things were less esoteric and more forthcoming! Like if I were to have a vision of MJ I could ask him "Are you alive?" or "Were you murdered?" and he would say a straight yes or no. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I have difficulty correlating the visions with Christian imagery as well. What if you were a Muslim or Hindu medium? How would you decipher the messages then? I know Michael wasn't Muslim, so Christian imagery probably makes sense to him, but would he only send his messages to another Christian? It's all so confusing...but I always remember one of my Uni lecturers saying when trying to work out a dilemma - the kiss principle/parsimony = keep it simple stupid. eg. often the simplest explanation is the answer...
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Could this be the blonde women you have been seeing in your visions ?? She is holidaying with Michael's children in Hawaii.......????
    To supervision...........these are my visions...and I always see his eyes sparkle at me..
    Heartsong~
    Everyone gets their visions in the way, that would best relate to them. I do not seen Christianity in my visons with Michael. Although I feel that Super vision's symbolism of Christianity is amazing. Mine is more simple. I do believe in God, a higher power or whatever word you like to use to describe your higher power. I believe that God created spirituality and that man created religion so that is probably why mine visons are simplier than Super Visions. Like I said before hers are amazing! I do believe in Jesus and I have seen him about 3 times as well. Usually with a family member.

Supervisions~ I have had dreams where Michael is hidng as well. In one dream he was hiding and also watching someone. I will have to review my journal to reread what I wrote about that, but I do remember that it was shortly after he "died". I have always felt that Michael has not left the US so he may be at Neverland, Vegas, or Encino. When I try to intrepret my dreams, I also look for sybolism as well as literal intrepretations and then see what resonates with my soul, for example, what colors do you remember in the garden. Did you see a lot of green? Green is the color for healing. Perhaps Michael is telling you that he is healing. You of course are the best intrepretor of your dreams. And if you are like me, some of the them I havent figured out to this day.

I also believe that here in the physical form or spiritual form, he is not done helping us. He is not done loving us...the best is yet to come!

Love and Light to all!
  • "In no other period of history were the learned so mistrustful of the divine possibilities in man as they are now." - Gopi Krishna
    To "togoodtobetrue"....whoever you are I love you, the pics you chose to describe the visions I was describing,really show that a picture is really is more worth than a thousand words.
    the pic with sun in it , is exactly the same one I saw, except Michael's face was in the middle when the royal sky opened up and it was shining just like the sun. Thank you, for sharing that you also saw this vision, it does help me a lot to keep my sanity.
    LOL <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    About the lady, it is a MayBe..the kissing scene is always a night scene and I see them in profile kissing, I can see him more than I can see her, except that I can see she is a white lady.He always has on a red shirt. Not sure what she got on .Too dark to see.
    But ..in the very beginning sometime in late JUne of last year or thereabouts, I got one very clear vision of the two, walking in the lush garden enjoying themselves, but I could only see them from the back and side ways.(to answer you , Karen..) , yes the
    garden was extremely green and lush and he had on a white suit
    and hat a la "Smooth Criminal"...
    IN answer to Hearsong's question , Karen has pretty much answered it, I believe when you receive these visions, they are communicated (sometime , not all the time) ..in the language the receiver understands best. So..no , MIchael would not only communicate with Christians.Please understand , that all major religions of the world practically say the same thing , when it is all boiled down to the Nitty Gritty, about man's relationship to his Creator.While , I have received a Christian symbol , the Lamb,others might see according to their belief.
    · Chinese: the Greater Kan and Li
    · Christians: the Holy Spirit
    · Ancient Hebrews: the Shekinah
    · San Bushmen in the Kalahari Desert: the Num
    · Kaballah: the Secret Fire
    · Mayan: Quetzacoctal
    · Tibetan: gTummo
    It is a good question, whether the visions , could respond to the questions put to them by the receiver, to be more "forthcoming"
    as you put it,but, keep in mind , the nature of the whole experience is "Spiritual, and Esoteric', ...and Esoteric is spoken there...Nevertheless,due to my utter frustration of not being able to get a direct answer to what is bugging me,I at times do try to ask direct question and wait for an answer. One such time is when I , in desperation and crying too, asked , over and over again, well, MIke...where are you, won't you please tell me where you are..and so on...pleading!!
    That night, when I closed my eyes, and the visions began, I stared to see NeverLand. It was the most amazing thing, I mean this vision took me all over MIke's property, as if I was up on a helicopter viewing the estate. I did't not see a soul there, just the whole of Neverland.I assume that was my answer. Would't everyone, after pleading so hard ?
    I was disappointed , I did not see Mike , physically there in the vision, but, he..he ...I can not be too bossy and greedy to boot.
    But...in my opinion, one trace to follow might be the "Kissing and frolicking with the Lady" vision , for those who may be able to look at it a bit deeper. I say this , cause, that vision with the lady, is constant and recurrent until this very day. I see that almost every time I have visions about Michael.
    So...I thank all you guys for your answer, you can not imagine what it means to me, not having to many people to talk to , and
    worse, not knowing a single other person, that has these experiences. Karen...yes , I am a Christian, cause I believe in Jesus the Christ, but , I do not go to any church , whatsoever.
    In fact, I look more to the Eastern Religions for my further education and insight, into this whole matter.
    The Hindus, I find, have been more open about this esoteric knowledge of man,while the Christians , had , as history tells us.
    the famous period of the "Witch Hunt"..to discourage anyone to branch out on their own and connect with their " God".
    That is how they started establishing lodges and secret societies all over Europe, and ..LO and Behold...we are still at it to day..
    With the so called "ILLUMINATI"..and such evil hoarders of Spiritual and Esoteric knowledge...to keep men away from knowing their true worth and their true place in the scheme of the whole Creation.
    Yeah...Hearsong...If you are interested and would like to look into how to see visions etc. , you need look no further than your
    own self. While it is true , the visions are a gift from a HIgher Source, call it what you may, It is a gift given to ALL of MANKIND.
    Try it and you will see for yourself , what I am talking about.
    Before I leave...let me say here, that I got a "New" vision yesterday night, which I am trying to figure out what it means
    And I am asking you guys..if you could help here with insights
    The vision was ,
    I first saw Mike..kissing etc as usual
    and then I saw...A white SACk..like a bean bag sort of thing but not round, more like the whit space ship, MIke came out of at one of his concerts.(like an egg shape or something like that)
    This white shape had a black square stamped on it at the bottom of it's left side...or right side , when I looked at it, and next to it
    sat a white little RABBIT.(like the promo with Chris Angel..believe?)
    Now, what could that mean,in relation to Michael, at this time..????have you guys any idea, let me know, if something comes to you..
    Well ..thanks for the pic..and I will try to see ,if I can confirm
    the identity of the MIKE"s LOver...the Lady.
    Peace..
    Hi supervision~

Its so hard to interpret visons/dreams isnt it? I think you also have to look at what you were feeling when you saw your vision, if you did expereience any. They happen so fast that sometimes, its almost a "what the heck?" feeling!

What I do find interesting is that you see a lot of white. White naturally so represents purity, innocence, perfection. Perhaps this is how you view Michael. A white rabbit is suppose to symbolize faithfulness in love and is also suppose to help steer you in the right direction. Perhaps Michael is trying to guide you towards something either spiritually or in your personal life. A sack represents burdens and responsibilities. Are you feeling overwhelmed, even if only trying to understand your visions? Kissing is so broad...it can mean intimacy or death, the kiss of death, which I dont feel it means in your visions. I feel that since you get kissing all the time, it is symbolic, just not sure. How do you feel when you see him kissing another female? Its hard to interpret dreams/visions because sometimes the symbols mean only something to you.

Since you have had many visons of MJ, he is definatley trying to tell you something.I jsut wish all our dreams/vsisons we easier to understand. If I think of anything else, i will let you know. Time to get to work.
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332

Neither (my mind nor heart) believes it!!
  • So you are sure MIke is gone?
    Supervision, it's 2good2btrue from Australia.... I am a 45 yo single mother of a 7 yo boy.

I was raised a catholic, and have been experiencing an ability to telepathically make things happen..(not spoon bending though. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Uri Geller can have that one). I was always a very spiritual person, and would see things happenning before they actually happenned. I don't know how to control it. It became more prominant when my mother was very ill, and even more so, after she died. I was 15 then. I would feel a presence in my room as I tried to sleep, and feel a cold breeze on my neck. The room would rattle, and in fright, looked straight up into the digital clock. Each time it happenned, it was 11.11. without fail. Then the 11.11 phenonomen followed my through my life, and still does. I usually have to ask Michael for a vision, and do so by closing my eyes and clearing my mind first. Sometimes I don't see anything, other times I do. The white monument he showed me, was when I asked him "Where are you?" I told other forum members about this, and that I saw a white square plaque, coming from a hole in the ground. (that is my perception of this plaque...someplace else)..He has lead me to other things that give me clues....weird things have been happenning in my life since the 25th June 2009. Some things, I cannot explain...but I know it's not a coincidence. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thank you for trying to explain to me something you have so much angst trying to understand yourselves.

You're right Supervision, the similarities in all religions should be focused on. Michael pointed as much out in TII. However, sadly some focus only on the differences, many of which are irreconciliable to certain followers. Wars have been fought over them. People are wrongly oppressed and die every day because of them. It is a reality that we should be aware of if we are to change it. Spirituality is a very personal space. I have known people who find "God" in a snail trail (ooohhh, look at the colors...) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

For me, I think Michael was trying to reach our samenesses; the common state we all hold- that of being human. And then going one step further and asking us to reach into ourselves and find that all powerful goodness he believed (and I believe) we so strongly possess. He truly believed EVERYONE had deep, transcending goodness in them and that we had simply lost touch with it. He appealed to us and urged us to contain our negativities for the good of the planet and our children. He urged us to look in the mirror, to look at our hearts. And then when we found this strength, to use it to see ourselves and our world from a love perspective, not a hate/take/murder/greed perspective. I think this is why it hurt him so when he was constantly betrayed. He simply couldn't understand why we couldn't "see".

karen924 may be spot on when she says many visions could be symbolic. A bit like dreams are symbolic except yours are extremely lucid. Could MJ represent something to you?

I also don't need a vision to understand exactly what you both mean by "my head says no but my heart says yes". I feel just the same. I hope the best IS yet to come.
    I think what is truly amazing is that even though we have never meant each other or MJ for that matter, his love is bringing us together. Especially with something so personal as visions and dreams. We are reaching out with love in our hearts to share something to complete strangers. And in the process becoming friends and making this huge world seem a little bit smaller
    Love and Light to each of you!
  • Hello..all..Yeah..the world has shrunk a little bit for me too, since all of us here are discussing the very personal and quite sensitive issue...uh.uh..of not just spirituality in general, but specifically about such a subjective realm in human experience, of ''Visions and Dreams"..
    I do believe also it is definitely not a coincidence that we here are doing just that. Credit goes to God creator of all there is (if you believe in creation, vs...evolutionary theory)and of course the connector ..(the culprit. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> )..none other than our sweet Michael.
    Just a few weeks ago, if you had told me , that I will find myself posting and discussing about my visions and dreams, with complete strangers, on a HOAX site, no less, I would have thought you were nuts.
    Well..never say never, and it seems God and Michael had other plans,to say the least. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    And, I say..it is a good thing too, cause I truly believe when we are given these visions we are really meant to share them with others and not keep them all to ourselves.
    But , Like Jonas,,in the story of the Bible, we sometime to refuse to do it, saying just like he told God,
    "I am not doing it, 'cause, hey...who do you expect to believe me when I say these things..no,no,... I ain't going there to make myself look like a fool,.". <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    We can see from that story, nothing much has changed even for us today, and we are forever afraid of others judging us and afraid of ridicule.
    So, going from that, I salute all of us here, to have finally found the courage to share our experiences, even if it is done anonymously and/or...on cyberspace. What is important is the message, that other people , who don't even have a clue about such things as visions, may read our posts, and it may cause them to "awken" a part of their human potential, that they never even thought existed.
    Even, if we don't find our sweet Michael, I say it has not been all for nothing, that we are sharing these visions with the world.Who knows, someone somewhere might read these posts of ours and get comforted by it, or it may cause them on a start of a new adventure. A spiritual adventure.
    Well...did we not have Heartsong, asking a few question..??? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Next...we might have her telling us about her new "experiences"..very soon. And if that should happen, we,the rest of us, are ready to point fingers at the true amazing culprit..who got her there,..
    the amazing sweet, loving culprit,you know who. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Well..got to go for now, running late, will post later.
    stay sweet, and let all of us keep up the courage to continue posting, no matter, how ridiculous the tale might sound,
    remember, we have the culprit to point our fingers to, for making us open up and posting about these things.
    All for the Love of him.LOL <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Karen..what do you mean, you are trying to strengthen and develop your gifts? How does that work?
    Heartsong...we are waiting!

Togood2betrue..you don't know how to bend spoons yet..
    but I still love you anyway.. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> I am in Chicago,got the same birthday as the culprit, yeah..August 29th is my B-Day..I am one year older than him.And when he makes me cry like a baby, like he has been doing in recent times, I always ask myself, how come this guy doesn't know about, Age before BEAUTY? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Peace.!!!
    OMG! Super Vision, you are in Chicago! We are neighbors! I am in Milwaukee! Looks like MJ still loves his MidWestern Roots!

I believe that this gift is inside all of us, some just have a different mission, if you will. The way I develop my gifts is to meditate as often as I can. I also read many books on different spiritual subjects. I have gone to 3 readers for advice, Now 2 of which are my friends who we get together and discuss all my questions. They are assured me that I am not crazy. By meeting them and trusting them I have been able to open up to many differents things. They have told me their stories, shred their feelings. We are truly connected through love and your Hihre Power. I have asked to meet my Spirit Guides while meditating and was shown 5 of them. My friends have helped me to get to know my guides. I have asked my guides to raise my vibration and to lower theirs so that we can communicate better and it had worked.

When I first went to one of my now friends for a reading, he meditated for a bit with me in the room, so I did the same. I saw Michael sitting where my friend was sitting. After a bit into the reading, I asked him a question about MJ. As soon as I asked the question, I heard MJ tell me the answer. My friend said exactly what MJ had told me. He did not know I heard the answer before hand until months later when I finally told him, he is also the one who had me talk with an Autistic girl who is missing Michael so much, that he is all she can think about.

I go to a New Age store that holds a Spirit Circle. I give and get messages from people that have crossed over and I am mazed how correct I am. This whole process has taught me to trust more in things that I cant understand. It has brought me closer to God and it truly is just a message of Love. By trusting and asking God to help me develop my intuition, it has grown. He has put people in my life that support me.

Yes, sometimes, I feel like I am going crazy but I think my thinking Im going crazy, it is actually keeping me sane. A crazy person doesnt know that they are crazy! I dont tell everyone about my visions and dreams and I too never had any intention of sharing on this website, but when I could feel the pain in some posting on here on June 25th, I could not, not share. Michaels message is one of love and hope.
  • Gee..It is good to know ,Karen, you are nearby. As you have mentioned, Michael also originates from the Midwest. Whether dead or alive,his spirit can't have left the general area. At least,that is what I I think.
    I made the trek to Gary, right after 6-25 to pay my respects....and when I arrived there and saw for the first time,the tiny little house where our Michael actually lived in when God still had to do his mighty work on him, and tried to imagine, the whole Jackson family crammed in that little space that they called home.
    No matter how much I tried, I just could not believe how such a kid from such an humble beginning could have reached the Heights that our Michael has reached in this world.The most known and loved entertainer on the Globe.And what joy he brought to the world!!!
    I still can not wrap my mind around that one.But..I know.God,had blessed him with all of his special talents and nothing could stop it,.that was his Destiny..to become great.
    I did bring with me a piece of rock picked up from the backyard where I know where he must have played while living there, as a memento and as a way to pick up his spirit vibration. I keep it here where I have his picture put up since 6-25...I wonder if it works. The vibration thing , I mean.
    I am amazed at what you have to say about the development of your gifts. A spirit circle, is that like a seance of sorts?
    I myself, since I have been experiencing visions, have held back from joining groups or going out to "reader" ..and such folk,
    cause, I am afraid, I do not want to run into a situation , where
    I then have to decide, who is running a scam and who is in it for the truth, if any one can say for certain what "Truth"..is.
    So, all I do, is just keep learning and experiencing, and it is a lonely journey but in time, God , or Spirit may bring the right people into my life who may further my insight.
    I see lots of people in my visions who I don't know who they are,
    and have no clue , why I am seeing them.Are those the guides?'
    And if so, are they deceased people?.
    ..Sorry Karen, I don't quite understand all these new
    " New Age"...practices. Some say, it is quite a cult. People just grasping at anything and everything that is being thrown at them in the name of spirituality.I do know it is big business.
    I deep down feel, if I don't keep it honest, I will then for sure lose my whole sanity.Because, I feel, that is not something one should try to play around with not saying that you are.
    And I am so afraid of people, who use these gifts to make an easy buck and also give false hopes to poor troubled folks, desperate for anyone anybody to tell them something about what is hurting them the most. Those kinds of situations with those types of charlatans, are the ones that have kept me away from going out to find people with similar experiences. Honesty..and God fearing Sincerity is of paramount importance, I believe, regarding these God given gifts, and to go to other people, makes it hard to sort the chaff from the wheat...especially in our highly materialistic world...where Money is god.
    So..if you would, what are the guides, and the spirit circle a sort of seance. What book would you recommend to read on general strengthening of these gifts with seeing visions?
    I will post later about a dream a got yesterday trying to identify MIKe's lover lady...funny actually!!!Am posting between errands I have to run.
    Peace.
    Hi Super Vision~
    I have just a few minutes before I have to leave but I will answer a few of your questions.And then I will try to answer the rest probably tomorrow because i ahve company going in tonight.

First of all I LOVE that you got to see MJ's house. i come froma family of 8 kids. We had a 4 bedroom house and that still wasnt a big enough house for us. I believe Michaels roots kept him humble and that is why he was gave with love in his heart. He knew what it was like to go without. He knew that God had also blessed him dearly. That is something we all can learn from and keep dear to our own hearts. Oh and as far as the rock goes, everything has a vibration so you can hold the stone and feel its vibration or perhaps even Michaels. That would not surprise me at all.

Spirit Circle is nothing like a seance at all. Im not sure why they call it Circle. But there is about 10-14 people who sit in a room, sometimes if it fewer people we just sit at a table. We do all our own little meditation and ask for protection. Then anyone can just say what they are feeling/seeing/sensing. It is all done with love. For example, one time I saw an older man who told me his name was Jack. I describe what I saw and how he looked. A woman there told me that I had just described her grandfather whos name was Jack. After the last Circle, a woman came up to the group leader and asked after I had left if I knew Michael Jackson because she could see his name around me when she closed her eyes. She was too afraid to say it at Circle because she thought it would sound crazy. Of course, the group leader knows a bit of my MJ stories so it wasnt crazy at all. Some people dont give messages at all. I feel safe when I am there. I feel protected.

Everyone has Spirit Guides. There are guided meditations cds that you can buy that will help you meditate to connect with your Guides. It is how I met one of my guides. Her name is Tara. When i first started doing guided meditations, I kept my Bible with me because I never knew what would happen. Nothing bad every did. I also go to Holy Hill about 1-2 times a year. Not sure if you are familiar with it, but the last time I was there in May, I saw Angels all over. It was so beautiful.

I have had people ask if I would do what is called automatic writing reading for them, which I have done. I have charged a person for the reading even though I have been told that I should. I dont because I truly believe that God will bless me, that is my reward. There are some people that will tell you what you want to hear and take your money. I have trusted that God has brought the right people in my life. I dont feel the need to get a reading done like I have in the past. Like I said I have had 3 done and there were all after I statred seeing Michael. I nneded to go for reassurance that I wasnt crazy. I believe God chose the readers for me, I think Michael chose one of them. as well. I truly believe that Michael is not visiting me and that for everyone more is to come. This is NOT it.

My best advice for you right now is simply to trust. If it feels wrong, it is. KNow that God and His Angels are protecting you. Someone recently was telling me something and I heard a male voice in my head say, "you are being lied to" I didnt embarass the person, I just believed what I was hearing and decided not to believe this person. It was done with love. So trust what you see even if you dont understand it. Ask God to put in your life people that can help you and He will
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Hi guys,
    Just came across your very interesting posts. I was wondering, since you seem to have more experience with this sort of thing than I do, if any of you have an interpretation for my dream i had posted a while ago. I would appreciate any thoughts on it.

Another dream
    by mjssoulmate » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:15 pm

I have had several dreams about Michael in the last year. All of them beautiful and so real that when I wake up I always feel like he is right there beside me.
    About a month ago I had another dream and I had the same dream again this afternoon while napping. In this dream I was at Forest Lawn. It was like a maze and very confusing. I was just walking around and getting a little perturbed at all the people there. It was like many people were taking a Sunday afternoon stroll through the Mausoleum. I kept saying to myself: I have to find them before everyone else does. Suddenly I came into a passage and I saw Paris and Prince in an alcove. Blanket was there too, but he was standing next to Prince, so I couldn't really see him, I just sensed him. The children were facing me and were talking to someone I couldn't see, because the wall on that side hid that person from view. All I could see of that person was the left hand as he was talking to the kids. The hand... I immediately recognized it as Michael's. I got very excited and wanted to go over, but I didn't because I was telling myself that if I saw it so will everyone else. But Paris and I made eye contact, and I knew she understood. So I turned and went into some kind of front parlor. Paparazzi were there with their cameras. Katherine was sitting on a bench up against a wall and I went and sat next to her. I wispered to her that I saw the children and they were talking to someone, but I couldn't see who it was. I asked:"Who is it"? She just shrugged and kept looking to see what the paparazzi were up to. So then I told her about the hand and I asked her: "Whose hand is it?" She didn't look at me, but said: "Well, it's probably his". She sounded just a little irritated (like she was thinking: What a stupid question) When Katherine said that I just got the biggest grin on my face, hugged her, and started crying. Not sobbing...but tears just kept streaming down my face. Tears of absolute happiness. She hugged me back and cried too, but then suddenly her attention was back to the paparzzi and she said to me: " Now why are you smiling"? I turned and looked at the paparazzi and woke up.

I Love the dreams I have of Michael!!! I am open to interpretations, though.
    Last edited by mjssoulmate on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
    You Are My Life
    mjssoulmate

This discussion has been closed.