Michael Jackson Anniversary Plans -- Denied!

2»

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Anybody hear about what, if anything, is going on at Neverland on Friday? I would imagine that many fans would show up there as well....I think there is a hell of a lot bigger chance that Michael is there, dead or alive, than at Forest Lawn....just my two cents!

not yet : give 'em a minute <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • If this were real, meaning - if Michael was really dead - I think the people in charge of where he was buried would be much more accomodating for the first anniversary of his death. Come on, he's the biggest celebrity in the entire world. This just doesn't seem like normal protocol. This just confirms that he's not dead.

Oh you know, they would surely care for other people burried in there....I mean, if Michael is dead, they surely don't want hundreds of fans sitting everywhere in grass, even on people's grave, making noise, singing song. There are other families who have members burried there...

I mean, grave is not a place to "party"... whether it's empty or not. I think that's what they're afraid of.

I see where you're coming from, and I definitely understand that. But isn't Forrest Lawn also a place where ceremonies take place? To me that seems like a contradiction, but maybe there's something I'm not understanding.

if they wanna release balloons, why is that a big deal? It can be done respectfully.

Are they assuming its gonna be a celebration? I would figure pple would be too sad to be celebrating.

10 people can be respectful...how about dealing with hundreds ? I mean, I'm sure they're saying there is nothing because they don't want too many people to come. What would you do if you knew there was a concert or other stuff for Michael ? Everybody would go there at the same time. It's not easy to organise something with many people. Just watch MJ's concert (there was fainting people, surely other problem to deal with) It would mean that FL should have security people for this special day. I think they tr to discourage people to all come there. Just because they don't have capacity to manage a crowded place. It's not about being respectful or not. But crowd is not the same to deal with

Unless he jumps up from his grave, no ones gonna faint. And its not like FL didnt know this day was coming. If he was truly dead, things would be more organized. Have maybe a small group of fans come, pay their respects, leave, then another group of fans. The is whole thing is ridicolous. If he's not there, jus tell them fans they're not allowed.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    denied.gif

Sorry couldn't resist <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> there are 3 big DENIED in the article. I think that the Plan B can mean something too. Maybe Michael is readjusting something. He seems sad on this picture. Please Michael smile...
  • Laine29Laine29 Posts: 44
    I second that - please Michael smile......
  • laura58laura58 Posts: 48
    Boy did I see this coming what a joke a very very bad joke at that <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->