The real Meaning behind the LKL Dave Dave interview

2»

Comments

• teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I was just remembering something, in TII after idk which performance it was, he takes off his jacket, throws it down & stomps on it. Then talks about setting it on fire & watching it burn. This could be symbolic, as I'm done with this life, Michael Jackson the entertainer is no more. The King of Pop is dead. Just something to think about, he seemed adimate about it. That plus the announcement of the concerts was pretty self explanitory, just like Pepper pointed out, plus the LKL interview w/ "Dave Dave", plus the Geraldo interview. He was telling us, he's done. The movie was for us I think, plus the new albums coming out. However, the death thing I think took a turn due to him being the LEGENDARY KING OF POP & people not wanting to let him retire, they wanted him around & to make a comeback, thus possibly trying to drug him to make him but he survived & is now pulling the strings to try to take them down. Just a possibility, I have a hard time seeing managers & etc, whoever letting him just retire. They probably rehired themselves to try to talk or force him out of it. jmo.
  • Yup, the memorial, funeral, tributes were all for the FANS to say goodbye & celebrate him as the King of Pop. I think now, he's either living a normal life out of the spotlight or he's working behind the scenes either on movies or on the business side of things. However, I think he got tired of being the King of Pop. He kept going for so long because of the fans & with that life came all of the bad parts in his life as well. Now he's liberated himself from ALL of that. He can start fresh doing something else. I wouldn't blame him, if I had 40+ years in the music business, having next to no privacy, tons of expectations, living under a microscope, being ridiculed, everybody's punchline, media bs my whole career, I'd eventually give it up too. Also he gave his all to the world through music, his dance, his love, his humanitarian work & what did he receive in return? Yes, he had us fans but other people in the business didn't respect him, a lot of people in the world turned on him. He loved singing, dancing & entertaining but he said a long time ago that wanted to do other things & that he would eventually disappear & be behind the scenes. He was human after all, there's only so much a person can take before they say I'm done. He gave so much to all of us, he maybe feels like he's done all he can with his music, he's trying to spread his message & use his genius in other forms now.
    This theory makes no sense for me... Just think about it: he still has to wear disguises when he wants to go somewhere without people seeing he is MJ, just like before he "died".
    And if he didn't want to be the King of Pop anymore, he could have said that he is tired of that and wants to do movies. Announcing it instead of faking his death is way easier and much normal. He doesn't have to lie. Lying this big just for your own reasons would cause a great twinge of conscience, wouldn't it?
    "but other people in the business didn't respect him" Other celebrities did respect him - at least this is what most of them said. And those who wanted his money doesn't respect anyone, not just him. Those people are simply sick.

He's been announcing it for years that he was going to disappear one day & that he wanted to movies. He's said that in more than one interview. He didn't say "I'm going to fake my death but he said he didn't want to grow old in the spotlight, that he was going to disappear & be behind the scenes & that he didn't want to tour anymore. I'm not pulling this out of thin air. Also, other artists respected him...okay, where were they during & post trial? Where was their love & respect BEFORE he died? Some artists did, & some of his friends but way more people turned on him & didn't have anything to do with him than those who supported him. That's just common knowledge. When he was being accused of things & taken to trial & people hated him, even after his innocence was proved, that's when he needed their respect, love & support but did we ever hear statements of support from those who SAY they loved & respected him, nope. Instead we heard...silence. It's always cool for people to want to say they loved someone when they pass away. It's not necessarily how they really feel. If he were still around, they'd still make fun of him in songs, videos & movies. They're so full of sh*t.
    But this is not the best way to communicate clearly. Millions of his fans still think he died, moreover, that he was murdered. His "death" caused a really big scar in all of his fans. And he has MANY. If he faked his death only for getting out of the King of Pop status, this reason would be unacceptable for me. He has a huge responsibility towards his fans, whether he likes it or not. Life is not easy, and he is not the only one suffering.

When Michael appeared at some award shows, you could see on the faces of many artists that they really respect him. They learned a lot from him. Of course, people are different, so as artists. IDK who supported him seriously, I don't read/watch much news/shows where I could hear about it. And who knows what they really think...
    All I wanna say is that even though Michael had a very hard life as the King of Pop, he cannot just fake his death because he has had enough. I don't think God would like it...
    Of course, this is only my opinion.
    Whatever he wants to achieve with this hoax, I love him and wish him the best.
    Yup, the memorial, funeral, tributes were all for the FANS to say goodbye & celebrate him as the King of Pop. I think now, he's either living a normal life out of the spotlight or he's working behind the scenes either on movies or on the business side of things. However, I think he got tired of being the King of Pop. He kept going for so long because of the fans & with that life came all of the bad parts in his life as well. Now he's liberated himself from ALL of that. He can start fresh doing something else. I wouldn't blame him, if I had 40+ years in the music business, having next to no privacy, tons of expectations, living under a microscope, being ridiculed, everybody's punchline, media bs my whole career, I'd eventually give it up too. Also he gave his all to the world through music, his dance, his love, his humanitarian work & what did he receive in return? Yes, he had us fans but other people in the business didn't respect him, a lot of people in the world turned on him. He loved singing, dancing & entertaining but he said a long time ago that wanted to do other things & that he would eventually disappear & be behind the scenes. He was human after all, there's only so much a person can take before they say I'm done. He gave so much to all of us, he maybe feels like he's done all he can with his music, he's trying to spread his message & use his genius in other forms now.
    This theory makes no sense for me... Just think about it: he still has to wear disguises when he wants to go somewhere without people seeing he is MJ, just like before he "died".
    And if he didn't want to be the King of Pop anymore, he could have said that he is tired of that and wants to do movies. Announcing it instead of faking his death is way easier and much normal. He doesn't have to lie. Lying this big just for your own reasons would cause a great twinge of conscience, wouldn't it?
    "but other people in the business didn't respect him" Other celebrities did respect him - at least this is what most of them said. And those who wanted his money doesn't respect anyone, not just him. Those people are simply sick.

He's been announcing it for years that he was going to disappear one day & that he wanted to movies. He's said that in more than one interview. He didn't say "I'm going to fake my death but he said he didn't want to grow old in the spotlight, that he was going to disappear & be behind the scenes & that he didn't want to tour anymore. I'm not pulling this out of thin air. Also, other artists respected him...okay, where were they during & post trial? Where was their love & respect BEFORE he died? Some artists did, & some of his friends but way more people turned on him & didn't have anything to do with him than those who supported him. That's just common knowledge. When he was being accused of things & taken to trial & people hated him, even after his innocence was proved, that's when he needed their respect, love & support but did we ever hear statements of support from those who SAY they loved & respected him, nope. Instead we heard...silence. It's always cool for people to want to say they loved someone when they pass away. It's not necessarily how they really feel. If he were still around, they'd still make fun of him in songs, videos & movies. They're so full of sh*t.
    But this is not the best way to communicate clearly. Millions of his fans still think he died, moreover, that he was murdered. His "death" caused a really big scar in all of his fans. And he has MANY. If he faked his death only for getting out of the King of Pop status, this reason would be unacceptable for me. He has a huge responsibility towards his fans, whether he likes it or not. Life is not easy, and he is not the only one suffering.

When Michael appeared at some award shows, you could see on the faces of many artists that they really respect him. They learned a lot from him. Of course, people are different, so as artists. IDK who supported him seriously, I don't read/watch much news/shows where I could hear about it. And who knows what they really think...
    All I wanna say is that even though Michael had a very hard life as the King of Pop, he cannot just fake his death because he has had enough. I don't think God would like it...

Like I said in my post right above this, I think he wanted to retire, which fans or not he has the right to do. I think he gave us his TII film & albums that are going to be coming out as his last gift to us. I mean he gave us 40+ years of entertainment, music & love, he doesn't really owe us anything. Yes, we are his fans & he loves us but he's been performing & making music all his life & he's been the King of Pop for decades. I wouldn't be surprised that he got tired of it. But I think it took a dangerous turn & turned into a hoax when certain people refused to let him retire, they were probably trying to drug him to make him stick around & be their cash cow forever. I think now, he is trying to take them down, through the trial. I don't think he hoaxed his death to retire, I think he was telling us he was going to, he would've done it regardless but the hoax happened when THEY wouldn't let him. That's my opinion. I think it's much more complex, but that's the basic idea I have.
  • Yup, the memorial, funeral, tributes were all for the FANS to say goodbye & celebrate him as the King of Pop. I think now, he's either living a normal life out of the spotlight or he's working behind the scenes either on movies or on the business side of things. However, I think he got tired of being the King of Pop. He kept going for so long because of the fans & with that life came all of the bad parts in his life as well. Now he's liberated himself from ALL of that. He can start fresh doing something else. I wouldn't blame him, if I had 40+ years in the music business, having next to no privacy, tons of expectations, living under a microscope, being ridiculed, everybody's punchline, media bs my whole career, I'd eventually give it up too. Also he gave his all to the world through music, his dance, his love, his humanitarian work & what did he receive in return? Yes, he had us fans but other people in the business didn't respect him, a lot of people in the world turned on him. He loved singing, dancing & entertaining but he said a long time ago that wanted to do other things & that he would eventually disappear & be behind the scenes. He was human after all, there's only so much a person can take before they say I'm done. He gave so much to all of us, he maybe feels like he's done all he can with his music, he's trying to spread his message & use his genius in other forms now.

Like I said in my post right above this, I think he wanted to retire, which fans or not he has the right to do. I think he gave us his TII film & albums that are going to be coming out as his last gift to us. I mean he gave us 40+ years of entertainment, music & love, he doesn't really owe us anything. Yes, we are his fans & he loves us but he's been performing & making music all his life & he's been the King of Pop for decades. I wouldn't be surprised that he got tired of it. But I think it took a dangerous turn & turned into a hoax when certain people refused to let him retire, they were probably trying to drug him to make him stick around & be their cash cow forever. I think now, he is trying to take them down, through the trial. I don't think he hoaxed his death to retire, I think he was telling us he was going to, he would've done it regardless but the hoax happened when THEY wouldn't let him. That's my opinion. I think it's much more complex, but that's the basic idea I have.

I agree. Michael didnt owe anybody ANYTHING. He did give us his all and his true die-hard fans stood by him thru thick and thin like myself. Sure over the years he did loose some fans who wavered but he gained more all the time, especially in his "death" This woke people up who were too blinded before to see what kind of human people and person he is and his contributions not only to the music industry, the black industry but to the world with all his humanitarian efforts. He did say he didnt like/want to tour anymore. He also said he didnt want to tour because of being OVERWORKED. He has been overworked for years. He needs a permanent break and that is that. He's had it, he's done...THIS IS IT!
  • Like I said in my post right above this, I think he wanted to retire, which fans or not he has the right to do. I think he gave us his TII film & albums that are going to be coming out as his last gift to us. I mean he gave us 40+ years of entertainment, music & love, he doesn't really owe us anything. Yes, we are his fans & he loves us but he's been performing & making music all his life & he's been the King of Pop for decades. I wouldn't be surprised that he got tired of it. But I think it took a dangerous turn & turned into a hoax when certain people refused to let him retire, they were probably trying to drug him to make him stick around & be their cash cow forever. I think now, he is trying to take them down, through the trial. I don't think he hoaxed his death to retire, I think he was telling us he was going to, he would've done it regardless but the hoax happened when THEY wouldn't let him. That's my opinion. I think it's much more complex, but that's the basic idea I have.
    I'm not sure I understand well: You mean that in your opinion he wanted to fake his death as the best way to retire, but he didn't want it to become a hoax?
    Sorry if I misunderstood you!
  • By the way IMO the real meaning behind the LKL DD interview is when "DD" said that:
    What people fail to realize is that Michael was a human being. He was stigmatized by the media. He has never hurt a soul.
    So I guess what Michael (as DD) really wanted to tell is the same what we hear from all of his friends during the hoax. That he was a good man and a human. They want to clear his name. Giving his once-good reputation back.
  • By the way IMO the real meaning behind the LKL DD interview is when "DD" said that:
    What people fail to realize is that Michael was a human being. He was stigmatized by the media. He has never hurt a soul.
    So I guess what Michael (as DD) really wanted to tell is the same what we hear from all of his friends during the hoax. That he was a good man and a human. They want to clear his name. Giving his once-good reputation back.

That is a fabulous quote and SO Michael (his way of speaking)
    I'm not sure I understand well: You mean that in your opinion he wanted to fake his death as the best way to retire, but he didn't want it to become a hoax?

No, I mean that he was going to retire regardless but was forced to create a hoax when those money hungry snakes around him tried to prevent him & force him NOT to. I said nothing about him faking his death BECAUSE he wanted to retire. He always said he was going to do that eventually. The hoax imo was to escape the grip & danger of the people around him trying to keep him going as long as possible & those who were trying to take him down. Sorry if it's not clear what I'm saying. But basically, he hoaxed his death because he was in some sort of danger, the retiring is seperate he said himself he was going to do that eventually it doesn't have to do with the hoax necessarily.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Though I agree that everything said so far seems logical and matches what he said in the quotes above, in my heart I feel there is more though. Throughout the years he often complained about the media's treatment of him, and how he suffered, but he'd always add that he loved being an entertainer and wouldn't want to do anything else. Plus what he'd say many times-- the best is yet to come, and I want my life to be the greatest show on earth, that he wanted to put illusion into everything he did. His words and presentation to the public and his fans, comes in layers from surface down to the deepest levels of his heart and intentions of fulfilling what he feels his special calling is. Just because we haven't quite figured it out yet, doesn't mean we should despair. He said in sign language on TII that he would reveal himself to us, and we'll just have to stay with him throughout this journey. I believe TS is his appointed spokesman for this journey till its completion, whatever that is. Lightman is piece by piece by piece Michael is revealed, and steps out, and on Michael's command we begin. And it's all for LOVE! I know people are frustrated that it's all taking longer than we want but he needs us to be faithful. In some ways I think the comments have been what WE (regulars) would do if we were in his shoes, but Michael Jackson has never done things the way people could predict, that's why the world loves him so much. This may sound wacky, but I believe that pretty much all the theories and obvious "facts" of this whole drama, are probably all true in some respect, so all of us are correct, but we haven't seen the whole picture or painting yet, and when we do it will all make perfect sense, and be breathtaking and beautiful! My 2 cents.
  • mrkitemrkite Posts: 6
    look at the second video here....

<!-- m -->http://javibf.wordpress.com/2010/05/14/<!-- m --> ... identidad/
  • Like I said in my post right above this, I think he wanted to retire, which fans or not he has the right to do. I think he gave us his TII film & albums that are going to be coming out as his last gift to us. I mean he gave us 40+ years of entertainment, music & love, he doesn't really owe us anything. Yes, we are his fans & he loves us but he's been performing & making music all his life & he's been the King of Pop for decades. I wouldn't be surprised that he got tired of it. But I think it took a dangerous turn & turned into a hoax when certain people refused to let him retire, they were probably trying to drug him to make him stick around & be their cash cow forever. I think now, he is trying to take them down, through the trial. I don't think he hoaxed his death to retire, I think he was telling us he was going to, he would've done it regardless but the hoax happened when THEY wouldn't let him. That's my opinion. I think it's much more complex, but that's the basic idea I have.

No, I mean that he was going to retire regardless but was forced to create a hoax when those money hungry snakes around him tried to prevent him & force him NOT to. I said nothing about him faking his death BECAUSE he wanted to retire. He always said he was going to do that eventually. The hoax imo was to escape the grip & danger of the people around him trying to keep him going as long as possible & those who were trying to take him down. Sorry if it's not clear what I'm saying. But basically, he hoaxed his death because he was in some sort of danger, the retiring is seperate he said himself he was going to do that eventually it doesn't have to do with the hoax necessarily.
    Thanks for explaining again, now I get it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Personally I don't think he was in any kind of big danger (I mean life-threathening) though. Appearing as DD on LKL would have been dangerous in that case. And also, IMO this hoax was very probably planned long before last June, and as Voiceforthesilent wrote to me, in the case of a serious danger the hoax would have started without planning these many things ahead - and I agree with her.
  • what he'd say many times-- the best is yet to come.
    I heard this many times from him - and as he is a true artist, I cannot imagine that he would be able to stop thinking about his next great performance/song/show/movie - whatever is on his mind. But something just MUST be on his mind - always. I'm sure that for short periods, when something special is happening in his life, his whole focus is on other things - like his children - but IMO basically one part of his mind is almost continuously creating something new.
  • I just don't know how to factor TS into all of this....[/quote]

WHAT is TS ????????????????? Everyone keeps talking about TS. What is it?
  • What gets me is how do we get people to see the truth? So many "fans" are caught up in the idea that he's physically dead/not breathing, that he was in the coffin at the Memorial, and that he would never fake his death because he wouldn't want to hurt his fans.

It's their thought process that irritates me because the supposed "fans" are a selfish bunch and feel like Michael owes them something. I'm to the point to where I don't even post in any MJ thread outside of this forum because they're filled with a bunch of phoney and selfish individuals

The idea of Michael killing "The King of Pop" and either returning as Michael Jackson the father, brother, and director instead of entertainer is an interesting one. I've always wondered what type of films Michael would create.