MJs kids Getaway to Hawaii

cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson's Kids -- Getaway to Hawaii

Originally posted Jun 24th 2010 7:17 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

062510-jackson-kids-splash-credit.jpg

On the eve of the anniversary of their father's death -- Michael Jackson's three children Prince, Paris, and Blanket spent the day on a beach in Maui.

062510_jackson_kids_splash
As we previously reported, Katherine wants to bring the family back to Michael's hometown of Gary, Indiana for the actual anniversary tomorrow -- where they plan on honoring MJ's memory as a family.

WOT UP? KIDS IN MAUI AND WITH WHO? IT'S ALL ABOUT SUMMER <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    connect dots?
  • connect dots?

Makes me think of Elvis, he loved Hawaii too! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    You have a point is_it_scary. I mean in this there's always a connection with something Mike I'm all over the place connect four the game I kinda feel it that way.
  • are these pics taken at a pool <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> blanket and his little cute self sure appear to me to be in front of a pool...in hawaii LMAO ..right.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    idk if the Jaafar I have on my fb is real. But for the past week he's been talking about his trip to Hawaii & yesterday or the day before he said on my way to hawaii or leaving for hawaii or something like that. Hmm, WHO are they with & WHY so much traveling so close to the 25th? Also, Genevieve has been talking about the trip to Gary, which she just left for today (24th). Are they trying to throw everyone off? The compound will be on lockdown there are reports of Randy being at FL, Katherine & the kids are supposed to be going to Gary so is Genevieve, Randy doesn't support the trip, Genevieve is performing at the Forever Michael tribute but it's unauthorized, the rest of the family is silent. I think they are trying to throw us off & confuse us. But WHY? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • imissMJ147imissMJ147 Posts: 123
    I've been on Twitter all day and MJ fans are mourning but the kids are on the beach.? That just says it all
    Exactly teine21 that's what has made us go ????? I mean if it were a normal thing they'd all gather up in one place for that specific date to remember their brother all the family let's say he were at FL, of course we would see a family thing going on same place, same time. I believe there's a reason for this and it has to be it's how the man wants things done. Obviously there is something to hide ever since i mean there would be closure for fans if they hadn't been kept at bay, but I think we know why fans been kept at bay of everything cus the man he still with us. Keep da faith all though seems to be going all crazy.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    [youtube:2tpkhchb]
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    This is sort of random but I used to live in Hawaii in the 80s and used to snorkle off a stretch of beach just across the street from a home Elvis had over there back in the day, way up on a cliff side, off of 3 Tables beach in Haleiwa, Oahu. Pretty secluded high up off the beaten path sort of place, viewable from the road but out on one of the more remote Oahu shores so not much traffic at all. I used to stare up at it and think Wow a nice piece of history there and now it makes me go Hmmmmm.
    Getaway from it all while daddy is preparing to bam....haha Yes, the Elvis connection 2good2betrue. Blue Hawaii <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Throw everyone off truth is we don't know what time zone bamming will be seems like the Jackson family is distributed in different parts of the world right now hehe
    This is sort of random but I used to live in Hawaii in the 80s and used to snorkle off a stretch of beach just across the street from a home Elvis had over there back in the day, way up on a cliff side, off of 3 Tables beach in Haleiwa, Oahu. Pretty secluded high up off the beaten path sort of place, viewable from the road but out on one of the more remote Oahu shores so not much traffic at all. I used to stare up at it and think Wow a nice piece of history there and now it makes me go Hmmmmm.

That's so cool Nefari thanks we know where Mike is now haha. Who cares if it's random u sharing and that's nice at least you go to live somewhere different I haven't it's the same thing each and everyday. Everything in this case makes us go hmmm.....now could this be Hawaii or just a pool in L.A. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That's so cool Nefari thanks we know where Mike is now haha. Who cares if it's random u sharing and that's nice at least you go to live somewhere different I haven't it's the same thing each and everyday. Everything in this case makes us go hmmm.....now could this be Hawaii or just a pool in L.A. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Michael Jackson's Kids -- Getaway to Hawaii

Originally posted Jun 24th 2010 7:17 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

062510-jackson-kids-splash-credit.jpg

On the eve of the anniversary of their father's death -- Michael Jackson's three children Prince, Paris, and Blanket spent the day on a beach in Maui.

062510_jackson_kids_splash
    As we previously reported, Katherine wants to bring the family back to Michael's hometown of Gary, Indiana for the actual anniversary tomorrow -- where they plan on honoring MJ's memory as a family.

WOT UP? KIDS IN MAUI AND WITH WHO? IT'S ALL ABOUT SUMMER <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I didnt know there were pools at the beach?
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    wow! My kids are the same age as Michaels and mine havent changed a bit in the last year. MJs kids are like totally changing.
  • wow! My kids are the same age as Michaels and mine havent changed a bit in the last year. MJs kids are like totally changing.

I'm glad you said that because they almost don't look like the same kids. I mean no disrespect because the children are adorable, but the change is startling to me.
    This raises a question that I dare not ask...
  • It seems that everybody, everywhere is celebrating Mj's "death". TMZ reported that MJ's mother and kids will be in Gary revealing a statue in memory of the King. Hmm that reminds me of his Dangerous Tour pose as a statue, looking self confident,strong.

What if they pull off the sheet from the statue in Gary and BAM!from underneath the sheet appears MJ,standing still and looking powerful just like in the Dangerous Tour. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Remember that Katherine Jackson said 2 or 3 days ago that she feels their home in Gary is the connection point of the family.
    I hope I'm right, if not,I'm confident in Michael, he's a genius, he'll surprize us <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    wow intresting hawaii hey ? I dont think the kids have canged that much just all taller i think prince has changed quite a bit but theyre definately the same kids <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    DELETED
  • wow! My kids are the same age as Michaels and mine havent changed a bit in the last year. MJs kids are like totally changing.

I'm glad you said that because they almost don't look like the same kids. I mean no disrespect because the children are adorable, but the change is startling to me.

That same thought has gone through my mind as well. They have all changed so dramatically in the last 12 months and continue to do so. Is it just me being older or what!??!?!?!?!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Maybe some of the pics we've seen are actually a couple of years old, and posted as if current. To me they look totally like the same 3, but a year or two older than they should be. I don't buy doubles.
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    Maybe some of the pics we've seen are actually a couple of years old, and posted as if current. To me they look totally like the same 3, but a year or two older than they should be. I don't buy doubles.

Yes this is what i meant. Not that the kids are doubles but that they look older than they should. Especially if you look at pics from the memorial through to the grammys and then this photo.
  • I've been on Twitter all day and MJ fans are mourning but the kids are on the beach.? That just says it all

Good point!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    They changed the plan, the children were not in Gary? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    I've been on Twitter all day and MJ fans are mourning but the kids are on the beach.? That just says it all

What says it all???
    They are kidssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
    Let them do what they want.
    If they wanna swimm, let them, it's better to have fun at the pool then spending your time at a graveyard.
    If you where a kid, what would you do?
    Go to a place with sad crying people or go to the swimming pool?
    I know even as an adult I would go to the pool....<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    As long as someone is in your heart, he is not forgotten, not even at the pool!
    Chappie

That same thought has gone through my mind as well. They have all changed so dramatically in the last 12 months and continue to do so. Is it just me being older or what!??!?!?!?!

These kids were going to grow up fast no matter what, just because of who their father is. Did you see the videos of them walking around when they were little and having tens or hundreds of cameras flashing at them?! Add to that the stress of losing the only parent they knew and you have a recipe for maturing overnight! I see nothing weird in that. And yes, they are the same kids as before!