MJs kids Getaway to Hawaii

Comments

• Regarding the kids being at the beach:
    I believe that was June 24, not 25? In any case, I read somewhere (credible source, but can't find the article now) that Katherine is trying to keep the children away from TV and Internet, just as Michael did. I wouldn't be surprised. And I also believe the family is trying to keep them busy (with school, swimming, karate) so that they can more easily cope with their loss. Don't underestimate the pain, guys! I'm sure it's there (and they'll probably feel it even more acutely later!), and the family is doing their best to keep the kids afloat. I don't know if they even fully understand the magnitude of what the media did to MJ, and it's possible it'll hit them HARD later on.

Let them TRY to have a somewhat normal life... It'll never be completely normal anyway.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This is my version of the possible Hawaii versus "Wonderland"
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This is what I think, children are not with the grandparents, the uncles are not .. great verson 2good2btrue <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    They are with their Daddy, in their new home.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    wow! My kids are the same age as Michaels and mine havent changed a bit in the last year. MJs kids are like totally changing.

especially Paris, as she did! I also wore dresses like what she wore in memorial style Daddy's little girl until the age of 12. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I understand that it is growing, but this strange behavior of children. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Is it really a Hawaii beach? It reminds me of some sort of a celebrity-style mansion's backyard. It could be the getaway Island Marlon Brando gave to MJ. My mind just goes there... <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

And secondly, it is rather strange how these kids mature so fast. But without a doubt, they are the same children - look at Prince Michael for example, it was confirmed he has vitiligo (you can see the blotches on his chest). It's rare to find a child with this condition let alone someone who looks exactly like Michael Jackson's son Prince.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Can we remember that it has been a YEAR. Prince & Paris are becoming teenagers & going through puberty so of course they are going to grow & change a little bit. To me, Blanket looks the same just a little bit taller & a bit skinnier. That's it & that's normal within a years time too.
  • on some real ish, my kids done changed before my eyes this year... they are teenagers too and it so hard to let them go and interact with the world, but when I used to go to church, the Pastor would often recite the verse: train a child up in the way the must go... ...they will not depart from it... LOL (they may stray sometimes but they come back <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )

watching them grow up is a part of life...

the hard part of being a parent is feeling like the kids don't need you as much as they did when they were young... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

but then again I have a chance to have a private life again <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> maybe MJ does too LOL <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Maybe it's Blanket's,mother's turn to keep the kids <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> She is like totally a mystery.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Ahh I adore these kids and how fast they grow up. Look at them. Sooo adorable <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Actualy it's sad to see Prince's vitiligo. I have the same disease and I do understand how he could be feeling about it <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I feel sad for that cutie BUT he's such a very handsome young man. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Considering this is a hoax forum, the children should only be looked at, as a possible clue or evidence. Hawaii is the theme here.

I think it's just another confirmation that their lives are getting back to normal or that nothing has changed about their lives, including their daddy being with them.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Considering this is a hoax forum, the children should only be looked at, as a possible clue or evidence. Hawaii is the theme here.

I think it's just another confirmation that their lives are getting back to normal or that nothing has changed about their lives, including their daddy being with them.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    i feel that MJ is Ok, the kids are with him and evrything go, and go... this picture on the beach could perfectly be a photoshop, who take that picture? maybe is a picture of the kids at the pool but photoshoped in a beach LOL!
    could be that they are in Wonderland...
    i was watching yesterday the Bashir Doc and found that he went to shopping a lot of expensive things with Bashir in Vegas and Bashir asking him: is for Neverland? and he say: no, is for other house... just that, no explanation... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Iam still a youngin (25) and kids will be kids and change their minds every 5 minutes what they wear, what they like etc
    We dont see these kids everyday which is why when we do see then in new pics they may appear more different and grown up
    Didnt your grandma tell you everytime you visited her on family occasions and get to gethers how much you have grown up even though you saw them only 3 months ago?
    I think the kids are growing up which is what kids do. They are looking more like DADDY all the time <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    i was watching yesterday the Bashir Doc and found that he went to shopping a lot of expensive things with Bashir in Vegas and Bashir asking him: is for Neverland? and he say: no, is for other house... just that, no explanation... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I remember that!!!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Considering the distance and time change between Hawaii and Gary Indiana it is impossible for Katherine to have been with the kids in Hawaii on the 24th and in Gary by 11am on the 25th.

edit* not impossible, just highly improbable and not very realistic. Its a 10hr flight from Honolulu to Ohare and a 2hr drive from Ohare to Gary, and a 5hr ahead time difference. So that's 17hrs from Honolulu to Gary Indiana. Do you think Katherine jumped on a plane at 4pm on the 24th, slept en route, and stepped off the tarmack in Chicago at 8-9am, into a car, and arrived in Gary right before the Mayor's speech at 11am?

Considering notorious delays at Ohare and traffic on a Friday around the city, just the drive to Gary would take more like 3hrs and you'd be lucky to escape the Ohare rat's nest in under 30min, and that's AFTER you're off the plane.

That's very interesting.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Elizabeth Taylor owns a house on Hawaii, Uncle Harve spends a lot of time on Hawaii. Just sayin'...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• kel70kel70 Posts: 182

does anyone think the picture with Blanket in is a bit weird, look at the people behing they look well huge, its like its a mix of pictures, theres a little hand bottom left thats looks tiny against the womans legs... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    The photo of Blanket looks like he was placed via Photoshop on top of another photo. There are people in the background, a woman and a little blond kid it seems and it's like the photos are over lapping. I'm fairly well skilled in Photoshop and this to me looks like a possible manip of sorts.
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223

does anyone think the picture with Blanket in is a bit weird, look at the people behing they look well huge, its like its a mix of pictures, theres a little hand bottom left thats looks tiny against the womans legs... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Yes and that woman is strange, very masculine... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Elizabeth Taylor owns a house on Hawaii, Uncle Harve spends a lot of time on Hawaii. Just sayin'...

ooh
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    lol that woman looks like a really bad thinned down version of Lady Gaga <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but never the less this "person" is highly exposed to the sun where they are sitting so doubtful anyone we know, just sayin.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Regarding the kids being at the beach:
    I believe that was June 24, not 25? In any case, I read somewhere (credible source, but can't find the article now) that Katherine is trying to keep the children away from TV and Internet, just as Michael did. I wouldn't be surprised. And I also believe the family is trying to keep them busy (with school, swimming, karate) so that they can more easily cope with their loss. Don't underestimate the pain, guys! I'm sure it's there (and they'll probably feel it even more acutely later!), and the family is doing their best to keep the kids afloat. I don't know if they even fully understand the magnitude of what the media did to MJ, and it's possible it'll hit them HARD later on.

Let them TRY to have a somewhat normal life... It'll never be completely normal anyway.

I take it you think MJ's dead.

Is Elizabeth's house in Maui? You'd think if they were really in Hawaii they would have said who they were with. I would vote for them being actually in a LA or Vegas pool
    It's interesting Paris' bathingsuit is pokadotted. Follow the dots? Clue?
    The pic with Blanket and close-up lady. When you take pics with a telephoto lens doesn't everything in the pic look the same distance (distortion).
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    lol that woman looks like a really bad thinned down version of Lady Gaga <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but never the less this "person" is highly exposed to the sun where they are sitting so doubtful anyone we know, just sayin.

funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I was thinking that the lady looked weird & very masculine too when I first saw the photo! lol But she is directly in the sun, so no chance of being that someone.
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    I never thought to be MJ in disguise .. I mean came on MJ disguise in a female swimsuit a deux pieces! Too much <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->