TMZ Home page link to this site

AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
edited January 1970 in News
Hey guys, I don't know if anyone's brought this up yet but today on TMZ's home page under the Featured Blogs box, the first link is Michael Jackson Death Hoax and when you click it, you're brought here!! <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/<!-- m --> I don't recall seeing this before today on TMZ although it very well could've been there before.

Sorry, I don't know how to do screenshots.

Comments

• Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    Hey guys, I don't know if anyone's brought this up yet but today on TMZ's home page under the Featured Blogs box, the first link is Michael Jackson Death Hoax and when you click it, you're brought here!! <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/<!-- m --> I don't recall seeing this before today on TMZ although it very well could've been there before.

Sorry, I don't know how to do screenshots.

Im sorry where did you see it? I'll make screenshots for you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> if you give me the link <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    link?
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    wow i can see it <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Er...

asdsaw.png
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    !!!!
    Now way!
    omg i'm freakin' out....
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I can see it too. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Are these just generated,
    or does TMZ personally add these in?
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197

I think because of the way the links are written and where they all lead to, they are added in manually. I don't know of a site that generates those kinds of links automatically. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Edited to add: Also, if it was generated automatically, they would change as you refresh the page and I've refreshed 5 times now and they are staying the same. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I think because of the way the links are written and where they all lead to, they are added in manually. I don't know of a site that generates those kinds of links automatically. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Agree. They very much know about us
  • LoudLoud Posts: 303
    And the link please
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Wwwwwhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt:o <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Could this be for real ?????..............stay calm, stay calm, OMG, OMG, could this be, oh please God, let this be, Amen, thankyou TMZ, thankyou God.... thankyou Michael, GeeeeeeWiiizzzzzz <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Well, doesn't that mean that maybe this isn't the first time? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I don't get it, I don't remember seeing it there before...
    And the link please

Go to tmz.com and then scroll down the page. It's the "Featured Blogs" area on the right side. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • LoudLoud Posts: 303
    Thank you KacyLovesMJ. Now I see it too
    Where is the link which leads to TMZ where they show this side...I cannot find it

Loud, it's on the home page. All you have to do is go to http://www.tmz.com and then scroll down the page some, looking at the right hand side of the page. You'll see an area that says "Featured Blogs" and has links under it. That is where the links are. MJ Death Hoax is the first link and it links to this site.

Edit: Oh good, glad you found it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    I see, I see
    This is the cache version. The way the page was 25th june 2h and 20' ago.

asdsqc.png
  • This is the cache version. The way the page was 25th june 2h and 20' ago.

asdsqc.png

Its still showing as at the time of this post its top of the list. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (Thats GMT time)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! Everyone reading this forum! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    Oh now this is just TOO FUNNY! Thanks MJ for the shout out. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Thank you Hazzely for posting the screen shot! When I saw this on TMZ first thing this morning, my heart started pounding and my hands were shaking as I posted it on here. I'm at work so I wasn't able to check back sooner to see if someone helped me out so thanks again!

Michael's getting ready to return to us!
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    lmao this is too funny...
    Wasn't there a thread on this board from someone with the title "Mike if you are reading this give us a sign" ? lol or something like that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .. funny haha
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Just one thing to say....Mike you are THE Master in Surprises..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    And for Mo and Souza....that's for all the hard work!
    And I will not mention the rest (the good, the bad and the ugly things) that came along with the work for this site.

Chaps
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    Forget all the MJ Death Hoax blogs, can someone direct me to the "Pigeons and Planes" blog. Sounds a bit more like my kind of thing? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Forget all the MJ Death Hoax blogs, can someone direct me to the "Pigeons and Planes" blog. Sounds a bit more like my kind of thing? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

<!-- m -->http://pigeonsandplanes.com/2010/06/rip ... later.html<!-- m --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DebbieDebbie Posts: 18
    lmao this is too funny...
    Wasn't there a thread on this board from someone with the title "Mike if you are reading this give us a sign" ? lol or something like that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .. funny haha
    This is a very interesting twist....gotta love it.....lol....