TMZ Home page link to this site

2»

Comments

• Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    lmao this is too funny...
    Wasn't there a thread on this board from someone with the title "Mike if you are reading this give us a sign" ? lol or something like that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .. funny haha
    This is a very interesting twist....gotta love it.....lol....
    Thats what I meant .. it's like a message "You girls, you'd better watch out on those funny pics thread, cause I'm watching you every move" lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    lmao this is too funny...
    Wasn't there a thread on this board from someone with the title "Mike if you are reading this give us a sign" ? lol or something like that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .. funny haha
    This is a very interesting twist....gotta love it.....lol....
    Thats what I meant .. it's like a message "You girls, you'd better watch out on those funny pics thread, cause I'm watching you every move" lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I REALLY HOPE THIS IS IT... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    Question is--When was that link added today or before?

I mean I dunno. Fill me up if I am wrong.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Question is--When was that link added today or before?

I mean I dunno. Fill me up if I am wrong.

That's what I was wondering too but it must've been added today. Somebody would've spotted it before.
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    OMG <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    rwrwer.png

fafan.png

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/blogroll/<!-- m -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> if there is the link <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Welcome, Uncle Harvey, to the Greatest Show on Earth. Thank you, Daddy Mike, for being the genius and the master of the Greatest Demonstration of Freedom in Human History! Daddy, I love you more than words can say! xxxxxxx God bless all! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Forget all the MJ Death Hoax blogs, can someone direct me to the "Pigeons and Planes" blog. Sounds a bit more like my kind of thing? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

<!-- m -->http://pigeonsandplanes.com/2010/06/rip ... later.html<!-- m --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL - I thought she was joking...I guess not! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Wwwwwhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt:o <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Could this be for real ?????..............stay calm, stay calm, OMG, OMG, could this be, oh please God, let this be, Amen, thankyou TMZ, thankyou God.... thankyou Michael, GeeeeeeWiiizzzzzz <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

No Need to read anything to this, cupcake - They are simply exploiting you to generate HITS on their site. Web marketing, promotion and publicity for themselves - nothing to get excited about, it's done everyday <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Could this be a tiny, little small BAM?

Or...
    maybe they put links to sites which "most frequently mention TMZ in their pages" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Could this be a tiny, little small BAM?

Or...
    maybe they put links to sites which "most frequently mention TMZ in their pages" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

No, because they also list MJ MySpace, MJ YouTube and MJ Facebook in their blog roll, and there's no mentioning of TMZ on those pages. That rules out automatically generated links because of the mentioning of TMZ on websites. What's on the TMZ Featured Blogs and blog roll is therefor manually added.
  • THIS MEANS THEY HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE!!!!:D <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Welcome, Uncle Harvey, to the Greatest Show on Earth. Thank you, Daddy Mike, for being the genius and the master of the Greatest Demonstration of Freedom in Human History! Daddy, I love you more than words can say! xxxxxxx God bless all! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

A few moments ago I had This funny feeling and thoughts come over me that if "I was any one who didn't have a clue as to what is going on in cyber space or in this crazy ass world of ours or this "hoax" and I happen to stumble upon this site and started to read it I would be Lmao@ us for sure" because this
    is "The Greatest Show on Earth!"

With that being said you are absolutely right darkchild..

And I also was thinking to myself before I checked in to see where TIAI would redirect, "OMG I lmao everyday sometimes at how ludicris we must look to the world and especially how we must look to Mike" lol

I am sure he is getting a real good laugh at "The greatest show on earth" we are performing for him...

I lol @ myself when I stop to think about how silly this gets sometimes and how serious people get, especially lately with all the drama...

Peace
  • NeVrOzAyNeVrOzAy Posts: 58
    i'm wondering why this is the redirection of today, except the fact that it seems that Harvey Levin knows about this forum, which is awesome. And, if you look at the way the links are written, "MJ Death Hoax" is first, instead of "MJ collegehumor" because there is an "i" between "mj" and "collegehumor". Wow, an "i" ? again ? does this mean something ?
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    i'm wondering why this is the redirection of today, except the fact that it seems that Harvey Levin knows about this forum, which is awesome. And, if you look at the way the links are written, "MJ Death Hoax" is first, instead of "MJ collegehumor" because there is an "i" between "mj" and "collegehumor". Wow, an "i" ? again ? does this mean something ?

It's not an i, its a seperating line thing which I dont know how to make with my keyboard <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • NeVrOzAyNeVrOzAy Posts: 58

It's not an i, its a seperating line thing which I dont know how to make with my keyboard <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

It's a seperating line only for "MJ facebook", you can make it with "Alt GR + 6" --> "|"
    For the others, i'm pretty sure it's an "i" ... ?
  • OK, let me try this again! I started to post a comment, then put it to draft, and now I don't see anywhere how to access my draft!?! LOL! So anyways, I was saying that if the i wasn't between the word mj and college than the mj death hoax would NOT be FIRST on the list of mj topics! Seeing it is all listed alphabeticly. I think that was done on purpose! Why the others all have i's I don't know and why mj facebook has the bar inbetween and not the i which sends it to the bottom of the mj list? Hmmmm?!?!? Any ideas?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    thank you TS , I hadn't seen this before! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Wow!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Can someone help me out here?! I don't understand why this has been redirected today.
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/blogroll/<!-- m -->

The Forum is still on the list. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->