Soule Shaun died at 25.6.2009?

Comments

• MJ212MJ212 Posts: 29
    No statements from ucla about mj being there,possibly bc he went as soule shaun according to tmz yet no statements from ucla about why mj was there under a fake name,which by the way we know that mj is unmistakable,so u would think the hospital was paid off to keep quite or something,idk
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    But maybe Soule Shaun was this frail, old man with bald hair, the paramedics had talked about when they went into MJs house...So that could explain the fake amb.-picture Jermaines Slip up about the airport and why the UCLa never made an official statement.

Maybe it doesn't had to be an impersonator, you can almost anything with Photoshop so they got Soule Shaun, an old frail man who maybe or sure was "okay"(how else should I say that?) with dying in Mjs House.

Just like Ben Evenstad said. He first thought, that's another MJ-At-the-hospital-thing, so nothing exciting. But MJ knew the whole media would think this, that's why he chose the extem way.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Well there are some "Shaun Soule" listed.

<!-- m -->http://intelius.com/search-summary-out. ... cusfirst=1<!-- m -->
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    HOLD THE PHONE!

im so confused lol. First of all who is "Ben" and what video of his are you talking about with the blue shirt ponytail guy???

Second of all, they say Michael was listed as Soule Shaun, so how come everybodys talking about an entirely different person? (old frail man that died in michaels house) what??? isnt soule shaun just a made up name that they listed Michael under in the hospital?
  • I know that in hospitals (and hotels) is normal for celebrities or public figures to use pseudonyms to avoid leakage of information from the patient (or client). In the case of hospitals, information on the evolution of his health, the type of intervention that is submitted, the type of medication, etc. .. The information for the outside public is the responsibility of the physician, through periodic newsletters and with the consent of the relatives of the patient. When the security man did call the ambulance, for example, it has not passed the name of MJ. So, I think the reason is this, or not. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • So could this be 'The Truth' that Janet was tweeting Randy about 'That it is time for the fans to know the truth' ???
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    But maybe Soule Shaun was this frail, old man with bald hair, the paramedics had talked about when they went into MJs house...So that could explain the fake amb.-picture Jermaines Slip up about the airport and why the UCLa never made an official statement.

Maybe it doesn't had to be an impersonator, you can almost anything with Photoshop so they got Soule Shaun, an old frail man who maybe or sure was "okay"(how else should I say that?) with dying in Mjs House.

Just like Ben Evenstad said. He first thought, that's another MJ-At-the-hospital-thing, so nothing exciting. But MJ knew the whole media would think this, that's why he chose the extem way.

I thought the same thing at first, but then Shoule would have had vitiligo, too, because the autopsy report showed it.

Well, if that was true then it would explain the fake ambulance shot.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> wow...... I don't know what to think anymore.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Hmmm. Soule Shaun was checked into the hospital & died but all this time they thought it was MJ & that it was an alias? Or are they just forming a mix up at the hospital for when he returns? So they can say No that was never MJ it was a man named Soule Shaun. That's a good clue to me. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    What if this is just another clue for us to decifer, rather than a fact. ??

Googled Shaun Soule, and this is what I got..maybe nothing to do with this but just the same, a nice coincidence...
    <!-- m -->http://www.celebrities-galore.com/celeb ... ul-number/<!-- m -->

Jay Sean
    Soul Urge (Heart's Desire) Number 7
    Jay Sean loves knowledge, study, and insight. He values the gifts of his mind, which he uses to great advantage to penetrate the mysteries of life. Jay studies things in-depth. He searches beneath the surface of things, and abhors shallow judgments or opinions.

Sean has a natural gift for analysis and research. Once Jay Sean has grasped the facts of a subject, his creativity and abstract approach lifts his thinking beyond the rudimentary to the philosophical. Jay has a theoretical mind, but rather than indulge in fantasies or idle thought, he prefers to base his theories upon scientific facts.

He enjoys mental and physical puzzles - figuring them out, taking them apart, and putting them back together.

Some people may perceive Jay as cool or aloof. He is somewhat introverted; Sean may feel slightly removed and even a little different. The fantasy of the hermit or monk engaged in a life of study and meditation appeals to him.
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    mmmmm.....this is very interesting <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    come on guys i think this is significant by that pint everybody would know Mj was gong to the hospital i dont think they would use a fake name to check the most famous man in the world in with ..come on medical staff are gonna work that bit quicker and that bit harder when they know they have the king of pop on their hands !!!and soule shaun????? its hardly your average joe bloggs name is it I dont think thats the type of name that would roll of your tongue if you wanted cover name nerrrr THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST CLUES SO FAR INFACT ITS HUGE SHAMONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS IT IT THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIGNIFICANT
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I just remembered that there was never any names mentioned in 911 call. There could've been a reason they didn't say the name...If they would have said Michael Jackson is dying, the ambulance would have been there in a second.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Look what I found......what is this ???? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Check out this site...this is where the link came from..it's a mix of MJ's songs..

<!-- m -->http://www.filestube.com/39433f4b040a50 ... rinho.html<!-- m -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Look what I found......what is this ???? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Check out this site...this is where the link came from..it's a mix of MJ's songs..

<!-- m -->http://www.filestube.com/39433f4b040a50 ... rinho.html<!-- m -->

It says Sean Paul LOL

Michael Jackson Feat[2] Sean Paul One More Chance ( Vs ) KMC SOUL ON FIRE ( Dj Sandrinho ) mp3

• Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    As an anagram - all I found somewhat relevant is "LUNA HOUSES" (moon houses)
    Funny, considering we just had the partial lunar eclipse, and also someone mentioning the chance to live on the moon..

and,
    soule = 72 = 9
    shaun = 63 = 9
    souleshaun = 135 = 9

manhus370.jpg
    Christmas must-have?

An idea Mikael Genberg has is to sell shares of the house to generate more funds for the project. The idea is to sell 366 nights or shares of the house and even if the share holder won't be able to use it right now maybe his or hers grand or grand, grand children can as the house is likely to stand as it is for ever. 'As there is no atmosphere on the moon, what ever is put there will stay as it is for eternity. It is however important to point out that in order to make a house habitable it has to be buried or protected in some way against the dangerous radiation', Fredrik Bruhn says.

Maybe a share of the first house on the moon is a suitable Christmas present to someone who has everything?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> There's that one year and one day thing again.
    As an anagram - all I found somewhat relevant is "LUNA HOUSES" (moon houses)
    Funny, considering we just had the partial lunar eclipse, and also someone mentioning the chance to live on the moon..

and,
    soule = 72 = 9
    shaun = 63 = 9
    souleshaun = 135 = 9

manhus370.jpg
    Christmas must-have?

An idea Mikael Genberg has is to sell shares of the house to generate more funds for the project. The idea is to sell 366 nights or shares of the house and even if the share holder won't be able to use it right now maybe his or hers grand or grand, grand children can as the house is likely to stand as it is for ever. 'As there is no atmosphere on the moon, what ever is put there will stay as it is for eternity. It is however important to point out that in order to make a house habitable it has to be buried or protected in some way against the dangerous radiation', Fredrik Bruhn says.

Maybe a share of the first house on the moon is a suitable Christmas present to someone who has everything?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> There's that one year and one day thing again.

Now that you mentioned this...

About the English Gematria Calulator. The english gematria calculator is an online calculator for finding the value of a word or a phrase in gematria, but not only, it also searches the database for more phrases and words that equals in the gematria value to the searched element.

There's already a thread talking about it if you want to see more about this: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10681<!-- l -->

So..

Soule Shaun in English Gematria Equals: 810 --> 8+1=9

Results by English Gematria
    Soule Shaun = Native American, Kenny Ortega, Randy Jackson (lol what??), Protection, The Final Step, Production, The Stranger, Hate And Forgive, Worst Liar, Other People, You Will Die (CREEPY!!), Best Believe It (...)
    Oh and found something else

Soule in English Gematria Equals: 432 4+3+2 = 9 --> again

Results by Jewish Gematria

Soule = Diana Ross (??), Phil Harris, Demerol (funny...)

GET READY TO FREAK OUT

Phil Harris

Phil Harris (born Wonga Philip Harris[1]; June 24, 1904 – August 11, 1995) was an American singer, songwriter, jazz musician, actor and comedian. Though successful as an orchestra leader, Harris is remembered today for his recordings as a vocalist, his voice work in animation and as a pioneer in radio situation comedy, first with Jack Benny, and then in a series in which he co-starred with his second wife, singer-actress Alice Faye (?? Reminds me of Karen Faye..is this her mother? LOL), for eight years.
    Another coincidences...
      Harris was born in Linton, Indiana
      The son of two circus performers, Harris' first work as a drummer came when his father, as tent bandleader, hired him to play with the circus band
      In 1933, he made a short film for RKO called So This Is Harris!
      His first trademark was his jive-talk nicknaming of the others in the Benny orbit. Benny was "Jackson," for example; Harris's usual entry was a cheerful "Hiya, Jackson!"
      He worked as a vocalist and voice actor for animated films, with performances in the Disney animated features --> Michael and The Simpsons
      Harris was a longtime resident and benefactor of Palm Springs, California, where Crosby also made his home. Harris was also a benefactor of his birthplace of Linton, Indiana, establishing scholarships in his honor for promising high school students, performing at the high school, and hosting a celebrity golf tournament in his honour every year. In due course, Harris and Faye donated most of their show business memorabilia and papers to Linton's public library.
      Harris died of a heart attack
      Two years before his death, Harris was inducted into the Indiana Hall of Fame.
      Both Harris and Faye are interred at Forest Lawn-Cathedral City in Riverside County, California.

What can i say...

Ok now about "shaun"

Shaun in English Gematria Equals: 378 3 + 7 + 8 = 18 18:2=9 --> again SO we have three 9 = 999

Shaun = God King Of Kings, Death Is False (Oh don't tell me.. lol), Divine, Paris, Reveal...

Draw your own conclusions..I'm in shock right now

___________________________________________________-

EDIT: Now that I've seen it... Phil Harris June 24, 1904 – August 11, 1995

Another coincidence ..
  • gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> U LOST ME GUYS WHEN IT GETS ALL CLEVER IM LEFT BEHIND LOL
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    I just remembered that there was never any names mentioned in 911 call. There could've been a reason they didn't say the name...If they would have said Michael Jackson is dying, the ambulance would have been there in a second.

I agree 100% !!!! Why in the WORLD wouldn't you say Michael Jackson if you are calling an ambulence for him?! Didnt we hear somewhere that that call was fake anyways?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Hazzely, how did you get Randy involved with the gematria?
    Hazzely, how did you get Randy involved with the gematria?

I didn't, those words had the same numerical value, same for Diana Ross and Kenny Ortega..
    Wasn't me who put those names there ;D
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I mean, how do you make the formula to get the result.
    I mean, how do you make the formula to get the result.

<!-- m -->http://www.gematrix.org/<!-- m -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    It's also "Lunar Eclipse".......when is the next one?
    Check out the Wonderland thread for some more astounding "coincidences" ....this is too wild!