asdadaa.png

This person was very much alive after 25 june 2009

sadasada.png

sinttulouy.png
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

"Shaun" is linked in a translation forum to the Shaun of the Dead:
    <!-- m -->http://dict.leo.org/forum/viewWrongentr ... de&lang=de<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365748/<!-- m -->
    Tagline: It's just one of those days when you're feeling a little...dead.

Ok. It think MJ is a genius <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I really don't know what to make of 'Soule Shaun'. It's certainly an interesting development that has really got my mind working!

Bella, I love this tagline from 'Shaun of the Dead' - it fits perfectly! If MJ really thought of this then it's just one more example of his incredible mind which continues to surprise me!

I find it quite macabre, and indeed worrying, to think that MJ somehow managed to have someone die in his house at exactly the planned time, but as others have said, in this scenario, everyone (paramedics and hospital staff) would have just got on with treating this 'old man' who happened along. MJ would've never entered their heads. So maybe this 'old man', who we'll call Soule Shaun, didn't actually die at all - another good actor maybe, who 'recovered' in hospital and went home, job done?!

So where did the idea MJ had died come from? Did someone just 'assume' it was MJ because the ambulance was called to his house? Did that someone not bother to check? Is this how easy it is to start a rumour that quickly becomes a fact? Is this part of what MJ was trying to highlight?

Oooohhh - questions, questions!
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

I really don't know what to make of 'Soule Shaun'. It's certainly an interesting development that has really got my mind working!

Bella, I love this tagline from 'Shaun of the Dead' - it fits perfectly! If MJ really thought of this then it's just one more example of his incredible mind which continues to surprise me!

I find it quite macabre, and indeed worrying, to think that MJ somehow managed to have someone die in his house at exactly the planned time, but as others have said, in this scenario, everyone (paramedics and hospital staff) would have just got on with treating this 'old man' who happened along. MJ would've never entered their heads. So maybe this 'old man', who we'll call Soule Shaun, didn't actually die at all - another good actor maybe, who 'recovered' in hospital and went home, job done?!

So where did the idea MJ had died come from? Did someone just 'assume' it was MJ because the ambulance was called to his house? Did that someone not bother to check? Is this how easy it is to start a rumour that quickly becomes a fact? Is this part of what MJ was trying to highlight?

You make some good points about Soule Shaun but you can't really call that rumor since Jermaine announced that Michael died <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

MY DAUGHTER WAS WATCHING I-CARLY ON NICKELODEON AND SAY TO ME : MOM! WATCH THIS! LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON!!! SHE KNOWS ABOUT MY THEORIES... LOL! SHE´S 8 BUT LOVE MJ TOO... WELL... SHE WAS WATCHING A CHAPTER WHERE NICK (I-CARLY BROTHER) APPARENTLY DIES, HE IS A, ARTIST AND A LOT OF REPORTERS HATE HIS ART BUT WHEN HE DIES, HIS ART PIECES START TO BE MORE VALUABLE... BUT NICK CAME IN A MOMENT AND SAY TO I CARLY THAT WAS A NEWSPAPER WHO IS SAYING THAT HE DIES BUT HE IS OK...
    THIS IS HOW THIS WORKS <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    RUMORS...
    FACTS...

WHAT STILL IS MY MIND IS THAT NICK SAY HE DON´T START THE RUMOR SO HE IS NOT GUILTY OF ANYTHING... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> SO JERMAINE IS GUILTY!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082

MY DAUGHTER WAS WATCHING I-CARLY ON NICKELODEON AND SAY TO ME : MOM! WATCH THIS! LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON!!! SHE KNOWS ABOUT MY THEORIES... LOL! SHE´S 8 BUT LOVE MJ TOO... WELL... SHE WAS WATCHING A CHAPTER WHERE NICK (I-CARLY BROTHER) APPARENTLY DIES, HE IS A, ARTIST AND A LOT OF REPORTERS HATE HIS ART BUT WHEN HE DIES, HIS ART PIECES START TO BE MORE VALUABLE... BUT NICK CAME IN A MOMENT AND SAY TO I CARLY THAT WAS A NEWSPAPER WHO IS SAYING THAT HE DIES BUT HE IS OK...
    RUMORS...
    FACTS...

WHAT STILL IS MY MIND IS THAT NICK SAY HE DON´T START THE RUMOR SO HE IS NOT GUILTY OF ANYTHING... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> SO JERMAINE IS GUILTY!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LonelynationLonelynation Posts: 277
    Do you guys remember when Perez said "He's probably faking (his death) for attention."?
    Now I know we aren't fans of Perez over here.. but doesn't that kind of say something in itself? That MJ had the means, and skills to pull something like that off. Whether or not he thinks MJ is alive/dead, he clearly wouldn't have put it past MJ.
  • Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
    yes! i remember perez told so <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I doubt it meant anything - pls don't Perez the honour of knowing anything more, he is just a cyber bully blogger and his inital post was nothing more than a swipe at MJ.
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    When the ambulance carrying Michael Jackson from his home arrived at the emergency room at 1:13 p.m., he was identified as "Soule Shaun," the suit said. He had "no pulse, blood pressure, spontaneous respiration or heartbeat," it said.

<!-- m -->http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/25/mic ... index.html<!-- m -->

If this is true He had "no pulse, blood pressure, spontaneous respiration or heartbeat," it said. then why did they work on him for more than 1 hour????? Just another lie?

I think, yes.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Just noticed a tyo error on TMZ article....instead of weak pulse, they wrote week...

The complaint says Jackson had a week pulse while he was being worked on at UCLA. The strong intimation -- had Dr. Murray told UCLA doctors that Propofol was a factor, they could have taken steps to save Jackson's life.
  • LadyMedicLadyMedic Posts: 169
    When the ambulance carrying Michael Jackson from his home arrived at the emergency room at 1:13 p.m., he was identified as "Soule Shaun," the suit said. He had "no pulse, blood pressure, spontaneous respiration or heartbeat," it said.

If this is true He had "no pulse, blood pressure, spontaneous respiration or heartbeat," it said. then why did they work on him for more than 1 hour????? Just another lie?

I think, yes.
    The medics wanted to call it. They didn't want to work it beyond their protocol of at least 20 minutes with no positive rhythm change and full ACLS protocols. Murray insisted they continue and from there, took responsibility for the patient.

I think, yes.
    The medics wanted to call it. They didn't want to work it beyond their protocol of at least 20 minutes with no positive rhythm change and full ACLS protocols. Murray insisted they continue and from there, took responsibility for the patient.

Wasn't it something do with with needing the 'death' to be confirmed in hospital rather then at home? Can't remember quite why now, but I'm sure I read something along those lines.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I THINK THAT WAS THAT THEY NEED TO DECLARE HIM DEAD AT UCLA BECAUSE MURRAY DON´T WANT TO SIGN THE DEATH CERTIFICATE... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I THINK THAT WAS THAT THEY NEED TO DECLARE HIM DEAD AT UCLA BECAUSE MURRAY DON´T WANT TO SIGN THE DEATH CERTIFICATE... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Yes, that sounds about right - thanks!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290

RUMORS...
    FACTS...

And Jermaine can say, well I was deceived, because I could have sworn that was my brother, and he and all involved can just keep passing the buck along, to blame everyone else and their dog. I can just see all the backpeddling bedlam when Michael comes back alive. It'll be a major shake-up, which I'm sure MJ has all planned for.

I think, yes.

Wasn't it something do with with needing the 'death' to be confirmed in hospital rather then at home? Can't remember quite why now, but I'm sure I read something along those lines.
    Absolutely not. I can (and so can the medics at LAFD) presume a patient dead on scene. We don't transport dead bodies. Some places allow their medics to pronounce death. However, most places require the medic to presume the death and then call the hospital, let the ED doc know what's up with the patient, and the ED doc will pronounce it. From there, I go to the hospital and get signatures from the doc, and the body stays on scene. Depending on local protocols, the ME or coroner will come and take the body. The ED doc does not have to see the patient.

Absolutely not. I can (and so can the medics at LAFD) presume a patient dead on scene. We don't transport dead bodies. Some places allow their medics to pronounce death. However, most places require the medic to presume the death and then call the hospital, let the ED doc know what's up with the patient, and the ED doc will pronounce it. From there, I go to the hospital and get signatures from the doc, and the body stays on scene. Depending on local protocols, the ME or coroner will come and take the body. The ED doc does not have to see the patient.

LadyMedic, thanks for clarifying normal procedure for me. Forgive me saying this, but from what you describe, it sounds like anyone can call a hospital and say they think someone's dead and the hospital will provide all the necessary paperwork without ever seeing the body. Sounds somewhat shocking to me, I have to say.

But if that's the way it is, then 'Dr' Murray could've followed this 'normal' procedure and had a far simpler job! 'Actor' Murray, on the other hand, needed to go through the whole dramatic ambulance/hospital scenario to keep in line with MJ's movie plot!

Thanks, you've confirmed for me yet again that Murray is the key to unlocking this hoax. I ALWAYS come back to him!

LadyMedic, thanks for clarifying normal procedure for me. Forgive me saying this, but from what you describe, it sounds like anyone can call a hospital and say they think someone's dead and the hospital will provide all the necessary paperwork without ever seeing the body. Sounds somewhat shocking to me, I have to say.

But if that's the way it is, then 'Dr' Murray could've followed this 'normal' procedure and had a far simpler job! 'Actor' Murray, on the other hand, needed to go through the whole dramatic ambulance/hospital scenario to keep in line with MJ's movie plot!

Thanks, you've confirmed for me yet again that Murray is the key to unlocking this hoax. I ALWAYS come back to him!
    Oh no, not at all!! We have to identify ourselves to the doctor, and our ED docs know who we are. We tell them our findings, the medical history of the patient, I print an EKG strip to show that they are asystolic, noting rigor/lividity, when they were last scene alive, etc. Not anyone can call the emergency room and do that. Then the appropriate paperwork has to be filled out. I also have to give my license number to the police on scene along with the time the doctor pronounced. Not even the cops can presume death.

Edit - But I agree that Murray is up to something fishy. Everything I've heard about him has been so inconsistent. But I have no idea why. You would think he would have a story and stick to it.
    Michael and his interest for CELTIC CULTURE

Bella wrote:

The name Soula is not far away from Soule.
    <!-- m -->http://www.findling.ch/symbol/symboldetail.php?id=53<!-- m -->

Name: Sunna, Soula, Sigel
    Theme: vitality
    Origin: celtic
    meaning: You have a lot of energy and vitality, zest for action and enthusiasm. Be careful not to overact.

Soule = soul.

Some days ago I found an article that speaks about Mike’s love for celtic history, Ireland etc. and I can only imagine that MJ himself chose that name Shaun Soule

<!-- m -->http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/ ... 10518.html<!-- m -->
    Wednesday 5th July 2006 - 11:50:04

Michael Jackson wants to move to Ireland because he wants to meet leprechauns.The eccentric star, who has been residing in Bahrain since being acquitted of child sex charges last year, reportedly arrived in County Cork last week to search for a new home.Jackson is said to be hoping to move him and his three children, Prince Michael, nine, Paris, eight, and Prince Michael II, four, into a Celtic castle in the scenic country.According to Californian psychic Randa Starr, the 'Billie Jean' singer has always been interested in Ireland because he is fascinated by fairies and leprechauns - a type of treasure hording elf associated with Irish mythology.Starr said: "Michael is a very spiritual person and considered a move to Ireland years ago. It doesn't surprise me that he is attracted to Ireland again. He once thought of it as a spiritual place for his rebirth. He has a very keen interest in fairies, myths and leprechauns which fit in with that."Jackson's spokeswoman has confirmed he is in Ireland "on personal business" but has so far refused to comment on whether he is house-hunting.

<!-- m -->http://www.luxist.com/2006/09/02/michae ... sh-castle/<!-- m -->
    Now it is being reported that he has been enjoying a different landscape entirely, he has been holed up at Luggala Castle. The seven-bedroom castle has been the setting for many films. Michael Jackson has been spendhappy as usual. The beautiful Irish home costs 30,000 euros a week to rent and Jackson has already been there several months.

This castle is really beautiful – a place for dreamers.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5sAi90-NyU<!-- m -->
    Michael Jackson in Ireland Part 2

Watch from 0:55 on!!!!
    Is this really Paris??? Looks like another girl?

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqK7f8hx ... re=related<!-- m -->
    And is this really Prince?

I googled „michael jackson“ and „ireland“ (because Soule is of celtic origin and MJ loved the celtic culture because of its fairy tales, leprechauns etc.) I think we should pay more attention to this „Soule Shaun“, its celtic meaning and ist meaning with reference to the UCLA admittance etc.

MJ visited Ireland in 2006 and 2007

See this – They say MJ was moonwalking and exercising under the moonlight – how cute is this? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mphnGoL6 ... re=related<!-- m -->

And MJ looked GREAT!!! Not thin at all like on other photos from that time!

This is very weird for we have seen a lot of footage from these years, 2006 and 2007 where he looked thin, frail and ill??
    Didn’t A. Klein told the press that after his visit to Bahrain in 2006 MJ was like a skeleton? Very frail?

I don’t get this.
    Can anyone help?
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    @MJ_facts

Didn't Michael own a house in Ireland? He used to go there when he wanted to be alone. That's what Jermaine said
    Don't know if he owned a house but was looking for a home there ...

A HOUSE which Michael Jackson was refurbishing as an Irish retreat is to be launched as a self-catering holiday mansion.
    <!-- m -->http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/tra ... tml?via=mr<!-- m -->

The singer has fired his business managers, formed a new company and says he is moving from Bahrain to Europe, possibly to Ireland, where he was travelling this week "on personal business", his spokeswoman said. He plans live performances and a new album to be released next year.
    <!-- m -->http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/ju ... ntrial.usa<!-- m -->

At the time of his death last summer, Jackson was reported to be taking an extensive range of drugs on a regular basis. However, Dunning says he saw no evidence of this. “Not that I saw and he was here, or around, all the time. We’d go for walks, and he was fit. Michael could move really quickly; I’ve never seen anyone move so quickly. He was like a ballet dancer.”
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/cz-en/node/777975<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.mj-777.com/?p=2541<!-- m -->

This was in 1988 in Cork/Ireland! Who is the kid with the cap?
    His kids were born 97, 98 and 02.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    http://www.mj-777.com/?p=2541

This was in 1988 in Cork/Ireland! Who is the kid with the cap?
    His kids were born 97, 98 and 02.

I think it's one of the kids who later sued him? IDK but I think it can't be Omer...or is it Omer? How old is he now?
    Omar was born in 1984, so at this time (photo in Ireland) he was 4. But I think this kid is a little bit older.