TMZ Live -- Michael Jackson Mania!

edited January 1970 in News
TMZ Live -- Michael Jackson Mania!
Originally posted Jun 25th 2010 11:03 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

The bombshells continue to drop in the Michael Jackson case -- as the world marks the one year anniversary of his death. And with so much going on ... we'll take all of your MJ questions on today's TMZ Live!

<!-- m -->http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/06/25/0625 ... omo-v2.png<!-- m -->

Submit your questions below -- they'll answer 'em live at 1:30pm PT.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/25/tmz-live- ... l-jackson/<!-- m -->

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Was there/is there a program going on at Forest Lawn? Seems to be some kind of stage set up.
  • Did Harvey just say sorry this is just a crazy production day bout MJ??
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    Did Harvey just say sorry this is just a crazy production day bout MJ??

I don't know but i understand the word "crazy" too

English is not my native language.. they are talking to fast for me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    UNCLE HARVEY KEEPS SAYING BIG DAY. HE LOVE JANET HAHA. NOW, HE MENTIONED SCRIPT
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Someone asked what do they think about the results and the controversies in the autopsy report but they said they didn't understand the question and avoided it..
    Sure.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    MIKE JUST TEXTED HAHA U NOT SAYING IT RIGHT HARVEY!!! IT'S HASH LOL
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    MIKE JUST TEXTED HAHA U NOT SAYING IT RIGHT HARVEY!!! IT'S HASH LOL

I was dying at that! Harve is all "It's a very credible source and you know who you are" Awesome.
  • Someone asked what do they think about the results and the controversies in the autopsy report but they said they didn't understand the question and avoided it..
    Sure.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yeah i seen that he just didnt know what to answer cause they know its FAKE.. Well done whoever sent that in lol x
    THANKS MIKE NOT EVEN UNCLE HARVEY KNOWS WHAT TO SAY HE'S THINKING TOO MUCH GOING IN CIRCLES. JUST IN FILED THE WRONGFUL DEATH LAWSUIT JUST NOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE HAHA YES WRONGFUL DEATH=I'M NOT DEAD WHO'S DEAD?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    THANKS MIKE NOT EVEN UNCLE HARVEY KNOWS WHAT TO SAY HE'S THINKING TOO MUCH GOING IN CIRCLES. JUST IN FILED THE WRONGFUL DEATH LAWSUIT JUST NOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE HAHA YES WRONGFUL DEATH=I'M NOT DEAD WHO'S DEAD?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    "He's unbelievable, he's unbelievable" ...Yes he IS
    HARVEY THANKS LOOK TO VEGAS
  • Ooohh now to wait and c what the fantastic Mr Slip Up Jermaine says on LKL... Wow this is brill
  • Iused2dreamIused2dream Posts: 300
    HARVEY THANKS LOOK TO VEGAS
    that's what I thought he meant to....wonder if something specific will happen at Caesar's Palace or Vegas in general?
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    Did he say move Michael into Caesars Palace in Vegas because he is a spectacle and this way fans can "SEE" him?!
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    When asked about Michaels body being missing Harvey said that we are still hearing that about Elvis. Since when is Elvis' body missing? Did I miss something?

Nice connection Harvey. The two kings in Las Vegas..Perfect <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    When asked about Michaels body being missing Harvey said that we are still hearing that about Elvis. Since when is Elvis' body missing? Did I miss something?

Nice connection Harvey. The two kings in Las Vegas..Perfect <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

haha this is getting too bizarre!
    IN THE MORNING I HEARING THIS JUDGE SUGGESTING ANNA NICOLE SHOULD BE EXHUMED AND THEN HE TALKED ABOUT MIKE THAT HE WAS ANNA NICOLE II ANYWAY, EXHUMATION MMM.......MOVE MIKE TO VEGAS YES HARVEY MOVE IT MOVE IT TO LV I DOUBT THERE IS AN NEED TO MOVE DA MAN HE CAN DO IT BY HIMSELF. MIKE YOU'RE LOVED AND MISSED THANKS FOR TEXTING HARVEY DURING THE TMZ LIVE IT WAS SIGN U KNOW WHO YOU ARE OF COURSE ONLY THE MAN KNOWS WHAT'S UP TRUST THE "SOURCE". RETURN BAM WHEN READY TO DO SO. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    "He's unbelievable, he's unbelievable" ...Yes he IS
    i can´t watch TMZ Live, can someone tell me why are you saying that MJ send a message to harvey? why harvey say he´s unbelievable? thank you! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    CC well as always Uncle Harvey was just saying Mike is unbelievable, yes he is. They started discussing about the marijuana found in Mike's room when someone hands Harvey a phone so he can read an incoming text message that says it was hash not marijuana. So, Harvey says it was hash the source is an expert something like "you know who you are". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    CC well as always Uncle Harvey was just saying Mike is unbelievable, yes he is. They started discussing about the marijuana found in Mike's room when someone hands Harvey a phone so he can read an incoming text message that says it was hash not marijuana. So, Harvey says it was hash the source is an expert something like "you know who you are". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I REALLY HOPE WAS HIM, BECAUSE I´M WATCHING THE 30TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION AND I´M SO SAD... BEFORE THAT I WAS WATCHING HISTORY TOUR... I WANT HIM BACK!!! SELFISH? YES! I NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH!!!
    BTW, I WAS WATCHING THRILLER VIDEO TOO, REMINDS ME OF THE ORANGE PANTS WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO IN TII...
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412

Hilarious! Michael sitting at home going, "damn it, he said it wrong, now I gotta correct this, I always have to do everyting." XD it cracks me up I can picture it so well. Even if it wasnt Mike, when Harvey said "you know who you are" its like come on he KNOWS hes putting ideas in our heads <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I CAN'T GET MYSELF TO WATCH ANY TV SPECIAL MAYBE IT'S ME I DON'T WANT DOUBTS TO CREEP IN. I HAVEN'T WATCHED ANY MJ RELATED THINGS ON TV I GUESS IN MY HEAD IT'S GARBAGE I CHOOSE NOT TO BELIEVE IT IT'S CROSSED OFF. I LUV THAT 30TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL ONE OF MY FAVOURITES.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

Wow, that is amazing. I cannot watch TMZ live as well. Hmmmmmm, a mysterious, incoming text from an anon expert. Uncle Harvey, thanks for the clue. Daddy Mike, Darkchild is waiting for her baby to come home <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> . I love you, Daddy! xxxxxxxx
    I KNOW DARKCHILD WAITING FOR THE DADDY COME ON JUST WHEN THEY'RE DISCUSSING MARIJUANA AN INCOMING TEXT PLZ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->