TMZ Live -- Michael Jackson Mania!

2»

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I still have a strong suspicion that Harve is giving clues as to Michael's whereabouts...............This is where he wanted to be....and I have no doubt that this is where he is...........Las Vegas...Wonderland.!!!

Doesn't the pool remind you of something like Hawaii with all the Palm trees..

And the bathroom has a "Barbers Chair"

The garage floor is just like from the filmclip of "Ghosts" and I'm sure if we put more clues together, we will realise that he has been here the whole time...right under our noses...

<!-- m -->http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/au ... onderland/<!-- m -->

Even the clues about "Sun" flowers...Wasn't Uncle Harve in Hawaii not long ago????
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    GOOD ONE 2GOOD2TRUE YES VEGAS UNCLE HARVEY THROWING IT OUT THERE FOR US. WHY MOVE MJ TO VEGAS? HE DOESN'T NEED HELP TO MOVE HE IS MOVING IN HIS PAD IN VEGAS TEXTING HARVEY IT'S HASH IT'S YOUR DADDY TEXTING U. NOW, ALMOST AT THE END OF TMZ LIVE DID YOU NOTICE HARVEY LOOKING DOWN AND SCRATCHING HIMSELF MMM.....THE EXPRESSIONS OF BEN AND HARVEY VERY SIMILAR THEY KNOW SOMETHING.........
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    What about neverland, Jermaine keeps on mentioning Neverland. Its gotta be something goin on Neverland
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    What about neverland, Jermaine keeps on mentioning Neverland. Its gotta be something goin on Neverland

I noticed that too when he was talking to Larry King. He just kept emphasizing Neverland