Randy Jackson Angry, Missing Michael's Kids

edited January 1970 in News
Randy Jackson Angry, Missing Michael's Kids
Originally posted Jun 25th 2010 1:55 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Randy Jackson just fired off a Twitter message about Michael Jackson's kids -- and it sounds like he's blaming someone for their absence from the mausoleum ... on the anniversary of Michael's death.

062410-randy-michael-getty.jpg

Here's what Randy tweeted shortly after paying his respects at Forest Lawn Cemetery:
"Sorry Big Bro, for not getting ur children there on the anniversary of ur last day. I tried."

Prince, Paris, and Blanket were seen in Hawaii yesterday, but haven't been seen yet today -- while Grandma Katherine is in Gary, IN.

Stay tuned...

Comments

• ejayejay Posts: 455
    heehee, MJ really should have let them go with Randy. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    If they were with MJ, Randy wouldn't be apologizing to him for them not being there. I want to know where they are & who they are with because they haven't been seen with their grandma. What's going on? Who wouldn't let them go to FL with the rest of the family? Are they still in Hawaii, if so with WHO? & WHY? It would make sense for them to grieve privately, except that they've been in front of audiences before, so it wouldn't be something new & scary to them & you'd think they'd want to pay respects to their father or at least be with the family. Weird. Randy seems angry though at someone & like he let his brother down <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    THE PICTURES OF TMZ ARE THE MOST!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    RANDY AND MJ ARE LAUGHING LIKE: "IT´S OK BRO!" LOL!
    THAY CAN PUT A SAD PICTURE AT LEAST... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Yeah TMZ said the kids are still in Hawaii..
    I was just thinking what if MJ's kids are at home at the Encino house with Alejandra, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Randy Jr & Donte. None of them have been seen. Maybe that's why the compound went on lockdown, because the kids are there but all of the attention is being directed elsewhere, so no one is looking for them at home <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Or maybe the kids are with Debbie & that's why Randy is mad because she has them & wouldn't let them go to FL. Those are just two possibilities of where they could be. Maybe the hawaii trip was a reward to Randy Jr & Donte who just recently graduated from high school & Jaafar, Jermajesty, Prince, Paris & Blanket all wanted to go to, so they are either there or just came back today & weren't able to fly out to Gary with Katherine for the anniversary or something. Just some ideas.
  • LovelyLurkerLovelyLurker Posts: 149
    [Debbie Rowe is in Japan for release of an unsanctioned film by some creepy guy who also worked to releases the unsanctioned book by Mama Jackson. A whole lot of people in the family doing things that they are not supposed at this point.
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    Can't they be in Hawaii with Michael ?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    THE PICTURES THEY USED SAY IT HAHA
    Can't they be in Hawaii with Michael ?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I just really don't think Randy would apologize to MJ for not having them at FL if they were with MJ. That would be pointless. He could have just pretended they were with Katherine.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    So is Dangerous children are with Dad <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

They are not the grandparents, the uncles are not ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362

I just really don't think Randy would apologize to MJ for not having them at FL if they were with MJ. That would be pointless. He could have just pretended they were with Katherine.
    I was just being ironic.. but, y wouldnt the children go to the cementery to visit his father's grave ??!! specially on the anniversary of his death !!! They HAVE to be there!! If they LOVE him sooo much, they should be there!!!!!!!!!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

TH EPICTURE SAY IT ALL:

RANDY (ON THE PHONE OR TWITER): Sorry Big Bro, for not getting ur children there on the anniversary of ur last day. I tried. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    MJ: ÁRE YOU SERIOUS? THE KIDS ARE WITH ME! LOL!
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182

TH EPICTURE SAY IT ALL:

RANDY (ON THE PHONE OR TWITER): Sorry Big Bro, for not getting ur children there on the anniversary of ur last day. I tried. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

do you think that is a strange to put ur last day or am i reading it wrong.. is it bam 2mos <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
    i thought the same... very strange... last day`?
    i thought the same... very strange... last day`?

phew <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> glad it wasn't just me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403

TH EPICTURE SAY IT ALL:

do you think that is a strange to put ur last day or am i reading it wrong.. is it bam 2mos <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Maybe Michael and the chidren are in Hawaii with Elvis/ Jesse, TS has given us ElvisandMJ.com to tweet today and Elvis loved Hawaii and went there a lot apparently:-

<!-- m -->http://www.elvisinhawaii.com/<!-- m -->

Also I thought 'last day' is a strange thing to say and we also have the countdown to mission impossible:-

<!-- m -->http://26062010.com/<!-- m -->

Connected??? we'll find out soon!!! This is all so unbelievable, yet we now know that it is possible!
    on your last day that is really off....Mike is using his computer reading all of us I can imagine the laughs he has everyday. Mike love technology u see we ask he responds he's a perfectionist he's correcting Harvey just like he corrects Chris Tucker cus he ain't kicking with the right leg. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> The man is cool but he wants things said his way and done his way my way or the highway oooh!

TH EPICTURE SAY IT ALL:

Maybe Michael and the chidren are in Hawaii with Elvis/ Jesse, TS has given us ElvisandMJ.com to tweet today and Elvis loved Hawaii and went there a lot apparently:-

<!-- m -->http://www.elvisinhawaii.com/<!-- m -->

Also I thought 'last day' is a strange thing to say and we also have the countdown to mission impossible:-

<!-- m -->http://26062010.com/<!-- m -->

Connected??? we'll find out soon!!! This is all so unbelievable, yet we now know that it is possible!

woo i am getting excited... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Here's what Randy tweeted shortly after paying his respects at Forest Lawn Cemetery:
    "Sorry Big Bro, for not getting ur children there on the anniversary of ur last day. I tried."

I didn't know they have WiFi and Twitter in heaven nowadays <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    THE PICTURES OF TMZ ARE THE MOST!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    RANDY AND MJ ARE LAUGHING LIKE: "IT´S OK BRO!" LOL!
    THAY CAN PUT A SAD PICTURE AT LEAST... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

YES omg honestly look at those pictures! Randys just trying to cover it up by posting this tweet i think. how hard could it be to get MJs own children to this? These pictures say "Ah! its a joke!" and michaels like "yeah i got you" lol
    im pretty sure tmz insinuated that the children are in hawaii but we still dont know who is with them! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    on your last day that is really off....Mike is using his computer reading all of us I can imagine the laughs he has everyday. Mike love technology u see we ask he responds he's a perfectionist he's correcting Harvey just like he corrects Chris Tucker cus he ain't kicking with the right leg. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> The man is cool but he wants things said his way and done his way my way or the highway oooh!

he will be up all night reading all these new threads <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Here's what Randy tweeted shortly after paying his respects at Forest Lawn Cemetery:

I didn't know they have WiFi and Twitter in heaven nowadays <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    The family split up, some are in FL and some are in Gary, just like the fans. Fans split up as beLIEvers and non-believers. But we all have something in common and that is our LOVE for Michael. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    of course he is not gonna be able to sleep reading all these threads ok so far we know this today kids are ??????, Mike has a cellphone with web access, he watches TMZ live and he's Uncle Harvey's boss he takes orders if u don't say it right I swear Harvey I'll text u in da middle of TMZ live I don't care but I'm yo daddy!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    What more proof do we need, I feel that today was a good day, exhausting but good <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->