Randy Jackson Angry, Missing Michael's Kids

2»

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I THINK THE KIDS ARE NOT AT FORREST LAWN BECAUSE:
    -THEIR FATHER IS NOT THERE
    -THEIR FATHER DIDN´T DIE
    - THE FAMILY MIST KEEP THE KIDS OUT OF THE EYES OF THE WORLD IN THIS DAYS, BECAUSE IF THEY WERE THERE THEY HAVE HAD TO CRY AND ALL THAT, AND THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE MJ IS NOT DEAD
    -THEY HAVE TO TELL BLANKET WHY THEY ARE THERE
    -THEY ARE WITH THEIR FATHER, WHO ELSE CAN TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS IF KATHERINE IS NOT WITH THEM??? DIANA???
    AND A LOT OF THINGS MORE... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    i thought the same... very strange... last day`?

Very strange, indeed. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    The kids are in Hawaii with Tito's son Tj and Jermaine's son. From the pics I saw they r havin fun in the sun swimmin their troubles away <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> They didn't look sad at all which wuld b a good thing on their part because their is no reason for them to be! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hmmi love their smiles they should keep those great for everyone. Michael you r one heck of a man <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . U 2 Randy heehee <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Tonight is getting better for me yay <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!
    Can someone help when that clock stops what time will it be in the U.S <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    That stupid clock has stopped for me and "Nada" nothing big is going on but I'm ok. I'm here with all of you and things are looking brighter. Jermaine has lifted my spirits in a huge way after the Larry King interview. It was just refreshing and I just felt something good in it. I crack jokes about Jermaine a lot because it's fun but deep down I love him sooo much, dont always agree with him on everything but I think he's more Michael inside than we accept.