MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

Truth_or_DareTruth_or_Dare Posts: 299
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Credit goes to factfinder from MJHD

<!-- m -->http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... el-murder/<!-- m -->
As fans around the world mourn their hero Friday, some members of the Jackson family will visit his tomb at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles. And his name is to be carved on the currently-unmarked crypt.

Comments

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    hm... it took very long to do that. I can't understand why they didn't carved it before?(If he's really gone)
  • LoudLoud Posts: 303
    Credit goes to factfinder from MJHD

<!-- m -->http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... el-murder/<!-- m -->
    As fans around the world mourn their hero Friday, some members of the Jackson family will visit his tomb at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles. And his name is to be carved on the currently-unmarked crypt.

Hm...is this for real...we have learned so fat that media lies...maybe there is a tradition why they want to do it now. BAM he
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    if so this is the end... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

why is it the end??

I mean they had one year to carve his name on this crypt and they didn't do anything, so why now?

Yes maybe it is the end, but I mean the end of the HOAX
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    OMG...please don't let it <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> !!!!!!

honestly i don't think it will, but if it does and says Michael JOE Jackson...than that might be the end for me IF nothing else big happens <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Til than I'm gonna keep hope aLIvE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    but than on the other hand...a whole year...geesh...isn't a unmarked grave considered extremely disrespectful <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ? OMG...I'm so flip floppy on everything 2day...just don't know what 2 think anymore...PLEASE SEND US A SIGN MICHAEL!!!!!!!!
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    It's not the end to have an autopsy report, the coroner confirming it's authentic, Michael's alleged murderer charged, the family having memorials and funerals, etc., etc., but to have his name on his tomb? Come on. If they do it now, they do it, because mostly everybody with a hint of skepticism wondered why on earth his name wasn't there. Remember that if Michael's alive, they probably do want us to believe he's dead, otherwise we wouldn't be here now. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175

why is it the end??

I mean they had one year to carve his name on this crypt and they didn't do anything, so why now?

hahaha you are right. Every time they do something it takes a lot of time anyway why the kids weren't there? because they don't really care of their father?? I don't think so <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    hm... it took very long to do that. I can't understand why they didn't carved it before?(If he's really gone)

well from what i know, when my relatives passed we didnt put up a headstone until probably 10 months or so after the death
  • LoudLoud Posts: 303

why is it the end??

hahaha you are right. Every time they do something it takes a lot of time anyway why the kids weren't there? because they don't really care of their father?? I don't think so <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The kids are not allowed to lie <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Sorry I think this is not the case

why is it the end??

The kids are not allowed to lie <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Sorry I think this is not the case

exactly if he had been dead they would've been there for sure <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    It's not the end to have an autopsy report, the coroner confirming it's authentic, Michael's alleged murderer charged, the family having memorials and funerals, etc., etc., but to have his name on his tomb? Come on. If they do it now, they do it, because mostly everybody with a hint of skepticism wondered why on earth his name wasn't there. Remember that if Michael's alive, they probably do want us to believe he's dead, otherwise we wouldn't be here now. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Excellent point, THX i think i really needed this...I'm spending the week at my Mom's (a firm non-beLIEver) and i've been on the computer like all day and she just starts tripping like "why R U so obsessed over a dead man? this earth is for the living...U can't waste UR life like this...he's gone get over it" it just got me so angry and sad...i mean i really care about what she thinks and it just hurts that she won't accept my beliefs <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> sorry 4 this...just venting <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

why is it the end??

exactly if he had been dead they would've been there for sure <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

So what about the memorial at SC?.. I think if they have to lie to help his father they will, like anyone else would..
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    I'll believe that when I see it. Maybe <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Excellent point, THX i think i really needed this...I'm spending the week at my Mom's (a firm non-beLIEver) and i've been on the computer like all day and she just starts tripping like "why R U so obsessed over a dead man? this earth is for the living...U can't waste UR life like this...he's gone get over it" it just got me so angry and sad...i mean i really care about what she thinks and it just hurts that she won't accept my beliefs <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> sorry 4 this...just venting <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

well we know that he is alive remember:"blessed those who believe without seeing"

why is it the end??

So what about the memorial at SC?.. I think if they have to lie to help his father they will, like anyone else would..

so then I don't know <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> perhaps he is really dead and he was killed just kidding

why is it the end??

I think they were maybe with Daddy? I don't really think that Michael was there somewhere in disguise and I think that's the reason the children doesn't have to be there..
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

why is it the end??

I think they were maybe with Daddy? I don't really think that Michael was there somewhere in disguise and I think that's the reason the children doesn't have to be there..

And why did Randy tweet that some hours ago? Makes no sense..If they were with Michael why would have Randy said such a thing?

why is it the end??

it's probable <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

• Here we go again...

One small line in the mainstream media and people lose faith already...more drama... Come on guys, what's one small line compared of the piles of evidence we have clearly pointing out Mike is very much alive?

After all the articles and tributes they shoved down our throats today I have some advice for you:

Rest when u're weary. Refresh and renew urself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.
  • WAY TO GO ---- MO
    This is something they must do to keep everyone thinking he is dead.
    IT’S PART OF THE HOAX
    Not like we have not seen much of this before it’s just a replay.
    KEEP THE FAITH ---- I'M A BELEAVER ----
    Michael your army of love is here for you. Bam or no Bam as long as your safe. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467

Here we go again...

One small line in the mainstream media and people lose faith already...more drama... Come on guys, what's one small line compared of the piles of evidence we have clearly pointing out Mike is very much alive?

After all the articles and tributes they shoved down our throats today I have some advice for you:

Rest when u're weary. Refresh and renew urself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.

Well put MO!! Thanks...we can't give up now people!! MJ's Army Of Love, band together and fight the fight! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391

Those are horrible things for your mom to say. I'm really sorry. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I can only imagine how bad that must feel, I already get down when people I don't even like tell me stuff like that. Feel hugged.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    there is another thread that says the books got stolen in gary . maybe the ingraving tools will get stolen at fl. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LonelynationLonelynation Posts: 277
    Remember, MJ said it himself..

Just because you read it in the magazine or see it on the TV screen, don't make it factual.