Michael Jacksons "Wonderland"...Is he here??

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited July 2010 in News
I think this deserves it's own thread, because it shouldn't be overlooked...

We have so many clues pointing us in this direction.

Latest clues.....1/ Murray at the barbers..this house has a Barbers Chair
2/ Murray working out at a gym....this house has it's own gym.

Harvey from TMZ suggesting MJ should be in "Las Vegas" This home is in Las Vegas.

3/ Auction of all his old stuff and furniture....making way for the new.
4/ The children in "Hawaii" The pool theme is very tropical..Palm trees.
5/ The garage that the children and he could get into and out of without being seen. Secret tunnels
6/ The Elvis connection. Las Vegas
7/ The Las Vegas residency of Cirque de Soleil...Soleil meaning 'Sun"
8/ The secret tunnels. Panic rooms...
9/ The kids retreat....kids released internet videos of themselves.
10/ The garage room floor has the same black and white tiles as the film clip "Ghosts"
11/ The clues towards " Alice in Wonderland..
All the pictures of Conrad Murray from National Photo group seem staged...and relevant to the features of this house..

STAR Bucks...bucks is slang for Money....Stars are famous people.....Join all these dots and where does it take you???????? To Wonderland.
If you can add more please do..........

<!-- m -->http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/au ... onderland/<!-- m -->

[youtube:2gm00rwy]
[youtube:2gm00rwy]

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    And it even has it's own cappucino machine...."Starbucks" coffee

And check out this article....it says this would be a perfect place for a "Shrine to Michael Jackson" Thanks Harvey. And this was back in July last year..

The kids look happy at the wonderland pool....ooops......I meant to say Hawaii. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This is the other link to look at......

<!-- m -->http://celebrityauto.blogspot.com/2009/ ... ksons.html<!-- m -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    And lookie Paris has on a dotted bathing suit...connect the dots <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    [youtube:3efu0vw6]

[youtube:3efu0vw6]
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    Hmm and there's Prince going down a water slide..just like at Wonderland. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> orphea_410j7_jackson_npg_01__oPt.jpg
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I am back to my old tricks........if you read my thread "Coincidences.....? you will know I am sort of stuck on this gematria stuff..... a basic number system of a= 1, b=2, etc. this is the tread for more "coincidences"
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10681<!-- l -->

However.....I had to poke around here a little and here we go:
    * these are words or phrases that are pre-loaded to the site, they just come up as a match
    all but "look-for-me" and "wait-for-me" which were on the original site I talked about.

86 = Las Vegas = death hoax

110 = Wonderland = accidental death, adventure, Summer of 2010, Christmas 2010, Prince Daniel (thought that was interesting given the redirects with the book of Daniel) , look-for-me, wait-for-me

and my personal favorite:
    51 = Hawaii = Michael

don't forget, out of all the drugs to o.d. on: propofol was picked........
    113 = propofol = This Is It

Blessings!
    L.O.V.E.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    Dang Michael sure knows how to pick awesome homes that place looks awesome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> lucky stinkin kids...
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I am back to my old tricks........if you read my thread "Coincidences.....? you will know I am sort of stuck on this gematria stuff..... a basic number system of a= 1, b=2, etc. this is the tread for more "coincidences"

* these are words or phrases that are pre-loaded to the site, they just come up as a match
    all but "look-for-me" and "wait-for-me" which were on the original site I talked about.

110 = Wonderland = accidental death, adventure, Summer of 2010, Christmas 2010, Prince Daniel (thought that was interesting given the redirects with the book of Daniel) , look-for-me, wait-for-me

51 = Hawaii = Michael

Blessings!
    L.O.V.E.

Haha that site is awesome..I also got weird results when I searched for "Shaun Soule"

Hope you're following us from Hawaii Michael!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    SOULE SHAUN=LUNAR ECLIPSE=KENNY ORTEGA=BEST BELIEVE IT=RANDY JACKSON
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    And there's more <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11609&start=25<!-- l -->
    I was not sure where to put this but it does tie into this post so am putting it here:
    I think we all need to keep an eye on this guy:

Zar Zanganeh

He is Michael's real estate agent that was or is involved in Michael viewing Wonderland and possibly knows a whole lot about this: He's on facebook but I can't find a Twitter on him. Maybe someone else can but I think some of our better "investigators" should get on this and keep an eye on him, see what can be dug up. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Also I find it interesting that Brunai royalty lives so close to Wonderland as in on the same block.
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Wow! This grotto seems to be better than Hugh´s... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    remember how we were talking about "Alice in Wonderland" connection, and follow the white rabbit, and the clock... WONDERLAND!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Man this entire puzzle is like reading The Walrus and the Carpenter!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I feel like I'm in a rabbit hole listening to Jefferson Airplane.
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    what time of the clock says?
    These are some pictures of MJ looking around the place and he is with Dr Thome Thome.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290

51 = Hawaii = Michael

Blessings!
    L.O.V.E.

So who would go to the trouble of putting all those words and phrases appropriate to MJ on this site? I've typed in stuff to check it out myself. There's thousands of obscure phrases. I know Elvis was into it, maybe Lisa too. Has Michael toyed with these numbers/words for years and now had someone drop them in this site? Or was it a clever fan added them. TS is also big on numbers. Did he do it? If an avid MJ's Dead, advocate was to drop thousands of phrases related to us being deceived and other negative stuff, would it come up just as obviously? Whatever the case they certainly help to keep the flickering flame of hope alive in my heart.
    And isn't the Las Vegas newspaper called the Sun? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    2good2btrue I remember seeing those pictures a while ago!!! And hearing that Michael was looking for a new 'Neverland' !!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    "So who would go to the trouble of putting all those words and phrases appropriate to MJ on this site? I've typed in stuff to check it out myself. There's thousands of obscure phrases. I know Elvis was into it, maybe Lisa too. Has Michael toyed with these numbers/words for years and now had someone drop them in this site? Or was it a clever fan added them. TS is also big on numbers. Did he do it? If an avid MJ's Dead, advocate was to drop thousands of phrases related to us being deceived and other negative stuff, would it come up just as obviously? Whatever the case they certainly help to keep the flickering flame of hope alive in my heart."

This is a question for sure. Did you read about the first site I had found? It was on Coincidences....? <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10681<!-- l -->
    the first site was even more odd, if you can imagine that. I was going along just fine for a couple of weeks....plugging in words associated with this hoax. Then all of a sudden, one day....gone. A note appeared for a few days some thing like, "......thank you all users of this site, due to unforeseen circumstances I will no longer be able to do this...." or something like that......the note was signed William. It went away just around the time something about Will i am news was around........very odd timing. I wish that site was up again, it was mind blowing some of the matches that would come up. These latest matches are some of the most eye-popping. It seems we are being fed certain words/phrases and they all mean something. I checked StonePlans....from the monument thread.......three guesses?
    135 = StonePlans = Kenny Ortega, Randy Jackson
    Who is plugging these words and phrases in? I have no idea, but someone is.
    Have a great day!
    L.O.V.E.
  • I was not sure where to put this but it does tie into this post so am putting it here:
    I think we all need to keep an eye on this guy:

Zar Zanganeh

He is Michael's real estate agent that was or is involved in Michael viewing Wonderland and possibly knows a whole lot about this: He's on facebook but I can't find a Twitter on him. Maybe someone else can but I think some of our better "investigators" should get on this and keep an eye on him, see what can be dug up. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Also I find it interesting that Brunai royalty lives so close to Wonderland as in on the same block.

I agree.

According to an article at the following link:
    http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b134156_inside_michael_jacksons_bedroom.html

It says:
    “Here's the scoop we got from realtor Zar Zanganeh, who leased the 10-bedroom house to Jackson in 2006 and 2007…”

Zar said in this article that he went over to Michael’s house plenty of times even when Michael was still in bed. So evidently he is pretty close to Michael, more than just a realtor who rented him a house.

And if this is the same person, he is on myspace:
    http://www.myspace.com/zarzanganeh

Blessings "on the wings of love!"
  • karen924karen924 Posts: 234
    sorry if this has been posted before and i missed it, but did you notice the house number? 7000...theres 7 again!
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    remember how we were talking about "Alice in Wonderland" connection, and follow the white rabbit, and the clock... WONDERLAND!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Yes, I remember..
    I hope he´s happy there... in Wonderland. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

I still don´t understand how you get those names in that order.
  • And it even has it's own cappucino machine...."Starbucks" coffee

And check out this article....it says this would be a perfect place for a "Shrine to Michael Jackson" Thanks Harvey. And this was back in July last year..

The kids look happy at the wonderland pool....ooops......I meant to say Hawaii. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This is the other link to look at......

<!-- m -->http://celebrityauto.blogspot.com/2009/ ... ksons.html<!-- m -->

The pool in Hawaii doesn't look at all like the pool at "Wonderland". Watch the video again.
    These are some pictures of MJ looking around the place and he is with Dr Thome Thome.

These pictures you posted, are actually from the mansion in Bel Air where the movie "Kites" was being filmed. Michael visited and took a tour. They ARE NOT from the Las Vegas house "Wonderland".

Michael Jackson, Hrithik Roshan and 'Kites'
    Posted on 18 May 2010 (EST)
    Michael Jackson had a chance encounter with 'Kites' lead pair Hrithik Roshan and Barbara Mori while they were filming in Los Angeles in late 2008.

Hrithik_Roshan_Barbara_Mori_Michael_JacksonC.jpg

May 18, 2010, (Sawf News) - Michael Jackson had a chance encounter with 'Kites' lead pair Hrithik Roshan and Barbara Mori while they were filming in Los Angeles in late 2008.

They met when Michael visited the spectacular $38 million Bel Air mansion, where Kites was being filmed. Michael was hoping to buy and make the mansion his new Neverland.

The 'Thriller' singer had reportedly been trying to seal a deal for the 15 bedroom mansion for seven years.

Recalling the encounter Hrithik reportedly said, ""I've been a huge Jackson fan since childhood. So dad [Rakesh Roshan, the films producer and fourth person in the photo] requested the mansion owner that we'd like to come over and meet Jackson. Instead he turned up in the room to meet us. That meeting is etched in my memory."

Kites, a Bollywood romance thriller has been remixed for International release by filmmaker Brett Ratner, known for films such as The Family Man, Red Dragon, the Rush Hour series, and X-Men: The Last Stand.

Kites: The Remix premiered in New York on Sunday, May 16.
    http://www.sawfnews.com/Entertainment/63914.aspx

TMZ had the same picture, as above, in a story months ago. It is believed that this mansion is where Lady Gaga filmed the video for the song "Paparazzi".

[youtube:62ub43x7]
    Thank you Serenitys_Dream ....you are right. I obviously got the mansions mixed up.. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Thanks for clearing that up. I actually hated that Bel Air Mansion......Too much detail in everything...furniture...yuk yuk...