Michael Jacksons "Wonderland"...Is he here??

2»

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <off topic> Barbara Mori looks very healthy!
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    SOULE SHAUN=LUNAR ECLIPSE=KENNY ORTEGA=BEST BELIEVE IT=RANDY JACKSON
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    + "Las Vegas Escape"! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    SOULE SHAUN=LUNAR ECLIPSE=KENNY ORTEGA=BEST BELIEVE IT=RANDY JACKSON
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I still don´t understand how you get those names in that order.
    Me neither <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    All is a game of words, right?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

it´s all in a topic called coincidences and is about gematria
    topic <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10681<!-- l -->
    gematria page <!-- m -->http://www.gematrix.org/?word=soule+shaun<!-- m -->

Thanks!

I went to the site, wrote my name and I got this:
    Word Jewish Gematria English Gematria Simple Gematria
    Gema 43 156 26

How do I make a sentence? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    "It's easy to get lost in Vegas"

And let's stay real, if you have the money to buy such a house, why wouldn't you? I would!
    And it has a batcave as well... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Thanks!

Gema 43 156 26

BELOW YOU HAVE A LOT OF WORDS OR SENTENCES WICH HAVE THE SAME VALUE... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> CREEPY!

Thanks!

Gema 43 156 26

BELOW YOU HAVE A LOT OF WORDS OR SENTENCES WICH HAVE THE SAME VALUE... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> CREEPY!

Is that the sentence I got or is your opinion? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I´m lost
    Jackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air
    10/27/2009 10:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Michael Jackson was involved in negotiations to buy a $38 million 15 bedroom, 16.5 bath Bel Air mansion just before he died, and the deal was 7 years in the making.

1006_mjatmansion_ex-1.jpg

Sources connected to the situation tell us MJ fell in love with the 18,020 square foot estate back in 2001 and actually entered into escrow -- but the deal fell through because Jackson ultimately couldn't afford the place.

But recently, Michael was trying to work out a new deal with the owners in the hopes of coming into enough cash to score the place after his "This Is It" concert series in England.

A source tells TMZ: "Jackson brought his kids to see the house and they fell in love with it ... They begged him to buy it."

The kids' favorite part? We're told they were all fired up about a secluded area under the house which was nicknamed the "Bat Cave."

Sources say Jackson had hoped to use the land to recreate as much of Neverland as he legally could, but as we all know ... he never got the chance.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/28/jackson-w ... z0sYUnJqXG<!-- m -->

He couldn't afford it? I call BS. If you are in dept that much you're not going to check a $38 million house while you still have a $50 million mansion in Santa Barbara.

A Bat Cave? That's of use...

He never got the chance? Why not? Because he died? I thought he couldn't afford it. Well death/dept, I call BS on both and I just love the house. I think he did buy it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Thanks!

Gema 43 156 26

Is that the sentence I got or is your opinion? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I´m lost

ARE WORDS THAT HAVE THE SAME VALUE THAT THE WORD YOU INSERT
    I PUT THE MJ RELATED ONLY
    WHEN I PUT SOULE SHAUN = 704-810-135
    WITH THE SAME VALUE AND MJ RELATED WE HAVE IN SIMPLE GEMATRIA
    KENNY ORTEGA
    RANDY JACKSON
    HATE AND FORGIVE
    PRODUCTION
    BLAKEN THE SUN
    WORST LIAR
    THE STRANGER
    I HAVE FREE WILL
    LUNAR ECLIPSE
    BEST BELIEVE IT
    YOU WILL DIE ( <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> )
    LAS VEGAS ESCAPE
    NO IT IS NOT
    Chosing the words that fit the answer for the question is cheating <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Chosing the words that fit the answer for the question is cheating <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    JUST IS WEIRD THAT THEY HAVE THE SAME VALUE...
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    My name gets God eat bear bad egg hide...no possible to make a sentence without lmho <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I checked more sentences MJ related, and got Obama is the antichrist and similar ones <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Was fun anyway!
    My name gets God eat bear bad egg hide...no possible to make a sentence without lmho <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I checked more sentences MJ related, and got Obama is the antichrist and similar ones <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Was fun anyway!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    [youtube:1sodooj4]
    It´s about the house, I know, but please look at the little piggy. It has such a friendly expression... so cute! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Looks like "BABE" from pig in the city . Hey, what if Debbie Rowe has been living there too? You know, with the horses and stables. I believe she was fond of horses....xoxo

At the 1.25 mark, Blanket says "Daddy, daddy..This is it.." <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467

And let's stay real, if you have the money to buy such a house, why wouldn't you? I would!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> "Batcave" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> good one!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> "Batcave" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> good one!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

It's in the TMZ article, I think we all know where Harve got that word from...

• <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    I'm not sure what to think about this because the hoax had to have been in the planning stages for 7 years as well. If he were interested in this house why publicize it, buy it, fake your death and live there? Has the house been sold? If it has, perhaps someone made the purchase on his behalf.
  • karen924karen924 Posts: 234
    From what I saw on the internet, the house is still for sale so maybe Michael isnt there. But it is an awesoem house. I still woukdnt be surprised to find out he never left CA. Im curious as to how you know that the planning took 7 years. Im not doubting you, for a long time, before i joined this site, I had a neditation where Michael appeared and he told me to look for the number 7 and combinations of such....and then you wrote 7 years..Im obessed with the number 7 now...i see it everywhere!
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    From what I saw on the internet, the house is still for sale so maybe Michael isnt there. But it is an awesoem house. I still woukdnt be surprised to find out he never left CA. Im curious as to how you know that the planning took 7 years. Im not doubting you, for a long time, before i joined this site, I had a neditation where Michael appeared and he told me to look for the number 7 and combinations of such....and then you wrote 7 years..Im obessed with the number 7 now...i see it everywhere!

I mentioned 7 because "7" seems to be the magic number. I think someone had previosuly mentioned that, however It would take approximately 7 years to pull an emaculate hoax as such, wouldn't you say?