Please read this video done by karenjoymc

2»

Comments

• missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    To me its so sad because, while this post is full of information I dont have time to read, and dont have time to watch a 7 minute long video.. by briefly glancing over everyones post i see that the reason Michael faked his death was for the sake of his fans. And the main reason why so many people don't believe in this hoax is because they say "He would never do that to his fans!" <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Then I worry that if Michael comes back some fans might think, "Oh my god Michael I can't believe you would do that to us?!" And get upset with him. I really wish they could just understand this side of the story! He HAD to fake his death otherwise he would have died for real and THAT is what he did not want for his fans!!! And I'm sure he will explain that...
  • :cry: <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Michael this is a reason?? protect us?? you Love your fans so much??

I hope you okay... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

He was in danger also, not only the fans, so according to this he was going to die anyways
    Hm..

yea, I dont even wanna think about the danger he was in.. well I would give my life for him... but we know he's not dead... I strongly believe he is not...
    I really really really hope he is safe!
    if he faked his death because he wanted to safe HIS life then i'm happy he is ok... but if its not just because of him.. then he loves us sooooo much! he sacrificed so much... IDK how to say.. my english is bad... hard to explain what I have in my head...

I get your point, I understand.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Well ,this is a very plausible theory, can be the main reason for the hoax, really too sad, we know that we-the fans are the most important people for him,of course, after his kids, his family and God, so i'm pretty sure that if this was the only sollution to the problem Michael would choose to fake his death rather than to see any of us harmed, as much as we love him he loves us more. Love u Michael from the bottom of my heart.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    To me its so sad because, while this post is full of information I dont have time to read, and dont have time to watch a 7 minute long video.. by briefly glancing over everyones post i see that the reason Michael faked his death was for the sake of his fans. And the main reason why so many people don't believe in this hoax is because they say "He would never do that to his fans!" <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Then I worry that if Michael comes back some fans might think, "Oh my god Michael I can't believe you would do that to us?!" And get upset with him. I really wish they could just understand this side of the story! He HAD to fake his death otherwise he would have died for real and THAT is what he did not want for his fans!!! And I'm sure he will explain that...
    Because we know Michael's heart, we know that whatever he did, he did for love. I am sure that Michael put everything in perspective before doing what he did. I also believe that Michael has had time to think about the differing reactions to him when he returns. He will never be able to pacify everyone. Those who feel that he owes them something because he didn't die as reported and as they chose to believe, are in fact, too full of themselves anyway. He doesn't really owe any of us anything, but being the person he is, we know that he will do his best to make sure that all of us at least hear his side. Some things a person has to do for self not taking anyone else into consideration, except his loved ones. For his children not to be taken along only says to me that the problems were not about them,it was about him. He knew they would be cared for. I really wish people wouldn't think of Michael as a super being, but only as a human being. To say he wouldn't do this to his fans is to say that him being there for us and not disappointing us is more important than doing what ever was best for him. I don't think that way. There will be those who will turn away because of this. I say good riddance. How pompous can a person be to have the nerve to be angry at another human being because they chose to live rather than to ride it out and die just to satisfy them? Unbelievable <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    Because we know Michael's heart, we know that whatever he did, he did for love. I am sure that Michael put everything in perspective before doing what he did. I also believe that Michael has had time to think about the differing reactions to him when he returns. He will never be able to pacify everyone. Those who feel that he owes them something because he didn't die as reported and as they chose to believe, are in fact, too full of themselves anyway. He doesn't really owe any of us anything, but being the person he is, we know that he will do his best to make sure that all of us at least hear his side. Some things a person has to do for self not taking anyone else into consideration, except his loved ones. For his children not to be taken along only says to me that the problems were not about them,it was about him. He knew they would be cared for. I really wish people wouldn't think of Michael as a super being, but only as a human being. To say he wouldn't do this to his fans is to say that him being there for us and not disappointing us is more important than doing what ever was best for him. I don't think that way. There will be those who will turn away because of this. I say good riddance. How pompous can a person be to have the nerve to be angry at another human being because they chose to live rather than to ride it out and die just to satisfy them? Unbelievable <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Thank you! I totally agree!!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Nice idea <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> What's nice about it? The Bahrain connection is very, very real. The filing of charges against the NWO on the morning of 6/25/09 is very very real. Both the Prince of Bahrain and Michael being concerned with the plight of Jane Burgenmeister is very very real also. The probability of Michael joining in trying to help dissuade the possible mass deaths of millions of people, intitally children and the elderly is in my opinion, extremely plausible. If all he was asked to do was bring some attention to it at a concert, share a message in song, I can see him coming on board with very little persuasion. However, if the forces behind these threats got wind of what was being planned, Michael's doom along with whom ever happened to be present at the time, would have meant absolutely nothing to them. It was still all about money and power and a global agenda for mass genocide. Not just an idea <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

This story really caught my eye when it came out. It was posted by Sorcha Fal who some consider a disinformation agent. Did this story surface elsewhere? Didn't realize the date of the filing, but I also found it a bit odd that an unknown person with seemingly minimal resources and connections would go ahead and file suit in such a brave and public way. Jane has publicly stated there is no connection between her and MJ, but even if there were, I would imagine she would deny it.

People talked about the danger MJ was in, but no one (that I know) has adequately explained his decision to allow his children to go public a few weeks before his 'death.'

As to the idea that they threatened his fans at a concert, I'm not so sure. That wouldn't explain the years of planning and all the numerology.