The will has not been filed with the court

2»

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The more I read, the more I think that there was an impersonator getting debts and deals here and there in the name of Michael.
    Michael was asked if he signed documents when being on medication, but I strongly believe more and more that there is something fishy, another person pretending to be him.
  • The more I read, the more I think that there was an impersonator getting debts and deals here and there in the name of Michael.
    Michael was asked if he signed documents when being on medication, but I strongly believe more and more that there is something fishy, another person pretending to be him.

Yep, that's what Souza and I have been trying to say for months...hence all the differences between the signatures on several documents. Do I need to post those again?
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Yes Mo please....... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Chaps

• Okay, here we go again:

signatures01.jpg
    Full size image here: <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... ures02.jpg<!-- m -->

1: Marriage license Lisa Marie Presley
    2: The Chandler settlement
    3: Letter concerning participation in project "The Way of the Unicorn/The Endangered Ones"
    4: The will
    5: Moonwalk
    6: Passport issued in 1987
    7: Letter firing John Branca
    8: Letter to Diane Williams, cease and desist from signing for his certified mail
    9: Letter to Judge Melville substitution of Tom Mesereau in place of Geragos
    10: Passport issued in 1993
    11: Drivers license
    12: AEG contract signature "Michael Jackson"
    13: AEG contract signature "The Michael Jackson Company LLC, Name: Michael Jackson"
    14: Contract mayor city of Gary concerning The Michael J Jackson Performing Arts Center
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Thank you so much Mo!
    <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Chaps
    12: AEG contract signature "Michael Jackson"
    13: AEG contract signature "The Michael Jackson Company LLC, Name: Michael Jackson"

Looks very different from the others.

Even if being under meds, drugged or with a broken finger, the motion in the signature doesn´t match.
    Now, which one could be the right one? I saw autographs on pictures, the fedora, even a person´s back <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> how come no family member have seen this?
  • 12: AEG contract signature "Michael Jackson"

Even if being under meds, drugged or with a broken finger, the motion in the signature doesn´t match.
    Now, which one could be the right one? I saw autographs on pictures, the fedora, even a person´s back <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> how come no family member have seen this?

Randy clearly saw this, that's why he's saying that the will is fake.
    That sounds drastic.
    People going against Murray and not getting to the main source of fraud? It is obvious that Murray is a smoke screen.

All this is terribly sad.
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    I think Branca is one of the "Bad guys". If he was in on the hoax, he would be disbarred. Also, what person in their right mind would rehire someone that extorted money from them? That makes no sense, and I think Michael was smarter than that. JMO
  • Badgirl777Badgirl777 Posts: 81
    For ms for a long time that there wasn't one MJ and not twins....the differences are to big !
    One of them was a genius, talented and very busy....he build that all up and then....i don't know...since 15 or more years,,,,there came someone who seams to distroy that all. he makes all down, he spends more money and makes bad stories....i miss the right words....he was not to stop without saying that they use a double, so he had much power...Michael was in his hands....a bad game, only to stop with the " death " ? That would be the only way that he dosn't act in the name of MJ.
    I hope i would be able to explain that you understand what i mean.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • I think Branca is one of the "Bad guys". If he was in on the hoax, he would be disbarred. Also, what person in their right mind would rehire someone that extorted money from them? That makes no sense, and I think Michael was smarter than that. JMO

I think you might be wrong on that.
    During his career thus far, Branca has represented 26 members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, perhaps more than any other lawyer in Rock music history, including such legends as Michael Jackson, Carlos Sanlana, Aerosmith, the Bee Gees, The Doors, Fleetwood Mac, Don Henley, John Fogerty, the Beach Boys, the Rolling Stones and the Elvis Presley Estate, among others.
    <!-- m -->http://www.johnbranca.com/pdf/john_branca_map.pdf<!-- m -->
    All the evidence points towards Elvis being alive, so in John Brance Mike found the perfect person to temporarily run his estate.
    Debts are getting payed accordingly and in a very smart way I believe.
    Creditors claims are being set to expiration date <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and many debts are being questioned of legibility. The money seem to be holding right yet Michael seem to be having more debts pending.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The legal aspect is a mess and much more for those who are strangers .. one of the serious questions that Branca?.
    When things are not clear it for something, this is a hoax.
  • 12: AEG contract signature "Michael Jackson"

Randy clearly saw this, that's why he's saying that the will is fake.

I agree with this too. To me though #14 looks like female handwriting.
  • On 29.06. Joe and Katherine filed a Petition

On 01.07. Banca/McClain filed a Petition too an lodged (not filed) the Will.

I dont know if this is important.

<!-- m -->http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/image ... ackson.pdf<!-- m -->

Case Number: BP117321
    JACKSON, MICHAEL JOSEPH - DECEDENT

Filing Date: 06/29/2009
    Case Type: Letters of Administration (General Jurisdiction)
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    On 29.06. Joe and Katherine filed a Petition

status denied???
    the names of the childre... michael joseph jackson jr. is not prince michael jackson???
    and blanket, prince michael jackson II???
    i´m confused
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    On 29.06. Joe and Katherine filed a Petition

status denied???
    the names of the childre... michael joseph jackson jr. is not prince michael jackson???
    and blanket, prince michael jackson II???
    i´m confused

35395133197750042065132.jpg