Looks 2 much like michael hmm...

djwonderouzdjwonderouz Posts: 7
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
André Santisi is a professional Michael Jackson double, since 1996. He possesses you the art to embody the king of the Pop on a very high level. His shows are not only a 1:1 copy of the original. By the influence of his own creativity and the passion for music and dance, this presentation becomes an individual concert experience for all generations.

The program contains all well-known world hits of Michael Jackson, from the beginnings with the Jackson 5, until today. Particularly merged versions co-ordinate those songs perfectly with André Santisi's show and make them an individual spectacle.

André is capable of a solo show or one with up to four background dancers, sophisticated choreographs and perfect costumes. That will pull you to André Santisi's spell, just like Michael Jackson. More information.

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    andre-santisi-231.jpg

jackson.jpg

andre.jpg

Not so much in these pictures though.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292

Not so much in these pictures though.

Not at all IMO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Not so much in these pictures though.

Not at all IMO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

For real...not at all!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Sorry - I haven't seen anyone that's a "twin" yet.
  • peshtishorpeshtishor Posts: 94
    how can you stand these people? this guy is horrible....
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    how can you stand these people? this guy is horrible....

Because...?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Nah, E'Casanova looks most like Michael IMO, he's tricked quite a few fans with these attached pictures. Even the family, apparently. The second picture is on the monument outside of Michaels childhood home in Gary, Indiana.
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    poster_valentino5.jpg

Earnest Valentino does too. Well maybe not in other pictures.
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Ugh.... a belly.... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • I agree MJFAN7, E Cass looks the most like MJ....but this Andre dude....NOT AT ALL!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I have seen a guy who looks like a 70´s Michael <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> on myspace....at first I thought It was a pic of him.
  • Gema, send a link! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    I have seen a guy who looks like a 70´s Michael <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> on myspace....at first I thought It was a pic of him.

Wow! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Nah, E'Casanova looks most like Michael IMO, he's tricked quite a few fans with these attached pictures. Even the family, apparently. The second picture is on the monument outside of Michaels childhood home in Gary, Indiana.
    file.php?id=8249
    I like this picture he looks cute <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ! Yea it was tricky for me to tell it wasn't Michael at first but then i got a good look and said wow he looks just like Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !
    I mean well no one is Michael but he's the closest I've seen an impersonator get to Michael out of the 1's i have seen <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    That guy has a private myspace. He is in my friends lists but IDK if is a good idea posting his pic?
  • post it/ post it/ post it.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    That guy has a private myspace. He is in my friends lists but IDK if is a good idea posting his pic?

send a PM with the picture!!!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Sorry - I haven't seen anyone that's a "twin" yet.

I agree wholeheartly, voiceforthesilent! No one looks like my angel, MJ, and no impersonator in the world can replace him. God bless you, voiceforthesilent! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    any of you guys know how to put one of the ecas photos to a comparison with the libirian girl one with the yellow shirt ?and then compare the yellow libirian girl shirt picture to the red shirt one with the camera?
  • peshtishorpeshtishor Posts: 94
    because he is NOT Michael...i prefer the original...i don't want to see someone who look like Michael, doesn't make any sense to me...MICHAEL is UNIQUE...that's why he's so special...that's why i love him...
  • Sorry but i don't like any of them, yes e casnova may look like Michael at times, but no one can emulate The King of Pop, not his singing, not his dancing...not his spirit and energy that oozed from him...it was that spirit and energy combined with his love of man kind that made him The Special One! I just feel they are just another one of the many trying to cash in on him, and their have been way too many of those in the past and will be in the future.
  • The reason E'Cas looks so much like Michael is because he's African American, just like Michael. He has the proper bone structure, and body structure to look like him. No offense to white MJ impersonators, but you're never going to look like Michael Jackson, you don't have the correct body structure and facial structure to come anywhere near him, no matter how many surgeries you get. When I look at E'Cas, I can tell he doesn't has as many surgeries, if any, as the white impersonators.
  • Well thats not quite true, Michael Jackson had plastic surgery so E'cas is'nt really MJ's perfect double.

And E'cas is'nt a Afro American, He has is orgin in Mexico or something, his backround is Latino American.

You are also wrong about the bone structure, all humans have almost the exact same bone structure, and the diffrense is not from where your orgin is but it is diffrent from person to person.

And also, I belive that E'cas use's photoshop on most of his pictures.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    edit.
  • Well thats not quite true, Michael Jackson had plastic surgery so E'cas is'nt really MJ's perfect double.

And E'cas is'nt a Afro American, He has is orgin in Mexico or something, his backround is Latino American.

You are also wrong about the bone structure, all humans have almost the exact same bone structure, and the diffrense is not from where your orgin is but it is diffrent from person to person.

And also, I belive that E'cas use's photoshop on most of his pictures.

He's definitely not Latino. I remember seeing an interview with him and his mother, and his mother is definitely African American. Also, Casanova isn't even his true last name. I forget what it is, but it's nothing Hispanic, nowhere close.