Looks 2 much like michael hmm...

2»

Comments

• sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312

Not so much in these pictures though.

Not at all IMO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

For real...not at all!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

IMO, Not a very good likeness! Keep the Faith!
  • ''Is E'Casanova Your Real Name?____Yes It Is. Casanova Is A Family Name On My Father's Side.''

Anyway, it does'nt really matter where you come from, A asian person can look like a white as well, the main diffrense is basicly the collor of the skin, there is no diffrense in the bone structure.

I don't really feel to discusse E'cas orgin.

But you don't have to be a african american to look like MJ, how ever I agree with you that white people can't look like him <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

IMO it is just a coincidence if you look like someone, but as I said there is no diffrence in the bone or body structure of black and white people.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    This is E'Casanova also, he is african american....
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    i don't think any of the doubles look like him, they have some similiarities but i havent seen a double who will look like him ,the differences are so obvious
  • andre-santisi-231.jpg

jackson.jpg

andre.jpg

Not so much in these pictures though.

THIS DOES NOT LOOK LIKE MICHAEL AT ALL
  • That doesn't look like Michael at all.
  • The 2 pics of E'Casanova DO look like Michael
    I mean at first glance yes i would think Michael but then you look again and see it isnt him
    The others OMG totally dont look at all like Michael.
  • i don't think any of the doubles look like him, they have some similiarities but i havent seen a double who will look like him ,the differences are so obvious

I agree - Michael is truly unique and nobody has matched him identically, with or without plastic surgery.
  • i don't think any of the doubles look like him, they have some similiarities but i havent seen a double who will look like him ,the differences are so obvious

I agree - Michael is truly unique and nobody has matched him identically, with or without plastic surgery.

I know any impersonators REALLY give me the hee-bee gee-bees!!!
  • What do you think about this guy, Ben Jackson?
    <!-- m -->http://www.ben-jackson.com/<!-- m -->
  • What do you think about this guy, Ben Jackson?
    <!-- m -->http://www.ben-jackson.com/<!-- m -->

oh....nothing to do with Michael, sorry... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->