Stripper Claims She was at MJ's House with Murray

edited January 1970 in News
Originally posted 4 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned ... Joe Jackson's lawyer will interview a stripper who not only claims Dr. Conrad Murray was at a strip club hours before Michael Jackson died, but that she was at Michael Jackson's house after being invited by the doctor.

0628-murray-strip-club-ex.jpg

The stripper -- who claims she was working at Sam's Hof Brau on June 24, 2009 -- claims Dr. Murray was at the club drinking just before midnight.

Now we've learned Brian Oxman, who is repping Joe in his wrongful death lawsuit, has spoken with the stripper's "rep" who has scheduled a meeting. Among the topics -- the stripper claims weeks before Jackson died, Dr. Murray invited her to Jackson's home in Holmby Hills. She claims she went late one night -- after the club closed -- and Jackson was there, however he was in a deep sleep.

In Oxman's letter of intent to sue Dr. Murray, he accused the doc of drinking at Sam's Hof Brau before treating MJ.

Dr. Murray's reps have strongly denied he was at the club on June 24. And, they say, Murray doesn't drink.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/29/stripper- ... eath-died/<!-- m -->

Comments

• OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    This just keeps getting weirder. And this comes out a year after he died? Why would she speak now? Sketchy. It's like they have to keep Michael in the media.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I just wish we knew how to crack the code of TMZ. How to interpret each wacky story as it comes out. I know there's the connect the dots. But there's got to be some way of knowing what the single nugget of truth is for each posting, and how it relates to Michael and his hoax. It makes my head hurt. I realize TMZ put out the disclaimer that all news in it may or may not be true, and I realize they simply want to keep MJ on everyone's mind.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    The term “Hof Brau” translates to “court brew” and originally referred to the libations that were served to Germany’s royal courts.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    About the movie Jackie Brown:
    Tarantino changed the race of the main character of Leonard's novel from white to black.
    The opening sequence of the film is also similar to that of The Graduate. Where Dustin Hoffman passes wearily through LAX past white tiles to a somber folk soundtrack, in Jackie Brown Grier walks past the same spot to a soaring soul soundtrack ("Across 110th Street" by Bobby Womack).

IMO it was used for a movie scene.

And Jackson was there, however he was in a deep sleep <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Was the stripper in his bedroom?
    Chappie
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    ok so is the hoax movie now a mystery-comedy because this b.s. is too ridiculous for me to take seriously
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Surely people aren't actually believing this rubbish! This HAS to be MJ seeing just how ridiculous he can make the stories before people actually start asking themselves if maybe they shouldn't be believing all they read! I haven't even bothered to look for a snippet of truth in these recents TMZ articles, they HAVE to be made up! They're pretty funny too in an 'off the wall' sort of way!
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I wouldn't blame you all for booing me but I can't help but joke about this stripper fiasco. It's like she was in Michael's bedroom! Um did Murray try and off Michael because he stole the stripper from him <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> *ok shutting up now*
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105

TMZ has learned ... Joe Jackson's lawyer will interview a stripper who not only claims Dr. Conrad Murray was at a strip club hours before Michael Jackson died, but that she was at Michael Jackson's house after being invited by the doctor.

The stripper -- who claims she was working at Sam's Hof Brau on June 24, 2009 -- claims Dr. Murray was at the club drinking just before midnight.

Now we've learned Brian Oxman, who is repping Joe in his wrongful death lawsuit, has spoken with the stripper's "rep" who has scheduled a meeting. Among the topics -- the stripper claims weeks before Jackson died, Dr. Murray invited her to Jackson's home in Holmby Hills. She claims she went late one night -- after the club closed -- and Jackson was there, however he was in a deep sleep.

In Oxman's letter of intent to sue Dr. Murray, he accused the doc of drinking at Sam's Hof Brau before treating MJ.

Dr. Murray's reps have strongly denied he was at the club on June 24. And, they say, Murray doesn't drink.

Isn't the story that Michael was not able to find some sleep?!? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    This just keeps getting weirder. And this comes out a year after he died? Why would she speak now? Sketchy. It's like they have to keep Michael in the media.

Actually everyone, even though this specific witness wasn't mentioned, this WAS very much reported LAST YEAR.This is not new news and probably has merit. I don't believe that Dr. Murray doesn't drink unless he's been on the wagon and staying out of clubs since June 25 [the latter definately]. According to the news last year he met Nicole at a club where she was dancing. Does anyone know how long he's been married to his current wife?

Isn't the story that Michael was not able to find some sleep?!? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I'm sure there were nights when Michael was able to sleep.
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105

Oh sorry, my bad! I misread and thought it was THE night. I see, it was another night the stripper witnessed Michael sleeping. THAT infamous night Murray was simply drunken ... okay I got it!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    So michaels. Security men just let in an unknown stripper and let the person. Go near a deep SSLeeping michael. I can't see that how stupid do they think we are
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So michael was sleeping now? This is halirous <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I think we're getting to the truth, but i dont believe a stripper was at michael's house. I think michael is trying to switch up the story a little bit <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "Now we've learned Brian Oxman, who is repping Joe in his wrongful death lawsuit, has spoken with the stripper's "rep" who has scheduled a meeting. Among the topics -- the stripper claims weeks before Jackson died, Dr. Murray invited her to Jackson's home in Holmby Hills. She claims she went late one night -- after the club closed -- and Jackson was there, however he was in a deep sleep."

The stripper has a " representative " <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Weeks before Jackson died , Murray invited her to the house. Then Murray to time the club went to , I suppose that after Michael fell asleep ... then for propofol. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Murray 's lawyers say the do not drink, can be, not necessarily a person going to a club of those have to drink .
    Well, I think that this story of the stripper is rubbish and we are saying that Michael did not need drugs to sleep. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    the next story is gonna be of how CM, Mike, and the stripper had a partied together a few nights before the 25th. At this point Mike is gonna be associated with Sam's Hofbrau, right after rehearsals Mr. Jackson went with Murray to see strippers oooh <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> This gets crazier Mike wot next boy? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    :lol: So michael was sleeping now? This is halirous <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I think we're getting to the truth, but i dont believe a stripper was at michael's house. I think michael is trying to switch up the story a little bit <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Among the topics -- the stripper claims weeks before Jackson died, Dr. Murray invited her to Jackson's home in Holmby Hills. She claims she went late one night -- after the club closed -- and Jackson was there, however he was in a deep sleep.

It says weeks before he "died", not that night
    :lol: So michael was sleeping now? This is halirous <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I think we're getting to the truth, but i dont believe a stripper was at michael's house. I think michael is trying to switch up the story a little bit <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Among the topics -- the stripper claims weeks before Jackson died, Dr. Murray invited her to Jackson's home in Holmby Hills. She claims she went late one night -- after the club closed -- and Jackson was there, however he was in a deep sleep.

It does say weeks before - but she is the witness that says Dr. Murray was at the club that night 24th/25th.
    She knows doctor Murray, met him at the club and has even been to Michael's house. On the eve of 24th Dr. Murray was at the club also. Dr. Murray was probably a frequent visitor at the club.
  • Stripper Claims She was at MJ's House with Murray

So he was sleeping the night b4 he "died"? I thought he was up all night, taking different drugs to help him sleep b4 he demanded propofol.

Could this hoax get anymore obvious??!!??

And this stripper (I dont want to judge at all) but dont you think if Murray was really there she would want to cash in on it, instead of waiting a year??? Being a strippers, you would think (again I dont wanna judge), she could use that money.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I have a really hard time believing Michael (via his security) would allow CM to bring a stripper to his home. He is so protective of his kids. In his autobiography Moonwalker, Michael talks very openly about his childhood and being introduced to that world. One of their first gigs as the Jackson 5 was at a local Gary nightspot called Mr. Lucky's. If CM did bring a stripper to the house, I think he was taking a big risk of being fired........if Michael found out. Do we know, if Michael ever found out in those weeks before? Wouldn't security tell him CM had a "friend" there?

btw:
    82 = strip = Mr. Magoo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Blessings Always!

So he was sleeping the night b4 he "died"? I thought he was up all night, taking different drugs to help him sleep b4 he demanded propofol.

Could this hoax get anymore obvious??!!??

And this stripper (I dont want to judge at all) but dont you think if Murray was really there she would want to cash in on it, instead of waiting a year??? Being a strippers, you would think (again I dont wanna judge), she could use that money.

Read it again sweetie. She wasn't there that night. She was there a night previous. They must have had her statement last year because it was in the news last year that Dr. Murray was at the club. She was probably their witness then. As for the cash - I don't know what grade this club is so I can't say what kind of cash she pulls in but it's possible that she didn't want it all over the news and bring a lot of press to the place for job security reasons or just plain doesn't want to be hounded and I'm sure if any of this be the case she had an agreement with the lawyers from the git-go. I'll talk but keep me out of the news. She could be working her way through school...have kids. That's what I would do. If she's a class-act exotic dancer, she is probably a survivor and very independent. Just some of the possible scenarios.
    And to those that think all stippers are nasty people, they are not. Everyone has something to offer.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    And to those that think all stippers are nasty people, they are not. Everyone has something to offer.

You're absolutely right simplyme, we should not pre-judge.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

It does say weeks before - but she is the witness that says Dr. Murray was at the club that night 24th/25th.
    She knows doctor Murray, met him at the club and has even been to Michael's house. On the eve of 24th Dr. Murray was at the club also. Dr. Murray was probably a frequent visitor at the club.

That underlined part wasn't because of what you say, it was because palmpre said that how comes that night Michael was able to sleep when we were told he wasn't. Stripper going to Michael's house was supposed to happen weeks before the "death" not on 25
    Did I make sense?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    WEEKS BEFORE? HOW MANY? BECAUSE SOMEONES SAY THAT MURRAY WASS AT THE HOUSE SOME WEEKS BEFORE, OTHERS SAY MONTHS... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I WANT TO KNOW WHEN MURRAY GET TO THE HOUSE? AND INMEDIATLY HE TAKE A STRIPPER INTO MJ HOUSE... COME ON!
    THEN, IF MJ WAS ADDICTED TO PROPOFOL MURRAY MUST GAVE HIM WEEKS BEFORE TO JUNE 25 TOO... OR NOT?
    THIS IS <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266

Join the dots ... she wants money and her 5 mins of fame
    perhaps she thinks that if she goes public with lies it will get her more work? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Surely people aren't actually believing this rubbish! This HAS to be MJ seeing just how ridiculous he can make the stories before people actually start asking themselves if maybe they shouldn't be believing all they read! I haven't even bothered to look for a snippet of truth in these recents TMZ articles, they HAVE to be made up! They're pretty funny too in an 'off the wall' sort of way!

I think you're right.

Just remember guys, it was Michael ( Or Michaels Camp) who also made stories about the bones of the elephant man and the oxygen chamber <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->