• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Well, who or what is a stripper?

I was immediately reminded of these:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-9F_HWel5g<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=OHmL1eQ ... re=related<!-- m -->

And what nice explanations these are:

Definition:

1. [noun] a chemical compound used to remove paint or varnish

2. [noun] a worker who strips the stems from moistened tobacco leaves and binds the leaves together into books
    Synonyms: stemmer, sprigger

3. [noun] a performer who provides erotic entertainment by undressing to music
    Synonyms: striptease artist, striptease, stripteaser, exotic dancer, ecdysiast, peeler

4. [noun] an oil well whose production has declined to less than ten barrels a day
    Synonyms: well
    http://www.elook.org/dictionary/stripper.html

Oh My F***ing God <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> LMAO

not because I thought this sounded like some nonsense <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> (cause I wasn't there that night <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> JUST KIDDING)

it's because when I worked for a furniture refurbishing a few years back I would apply the stripper to get the chemicals off the natural wood... the joke was either "Tee's gonna do the stripping" or "Tee's our best stripper" LOL I used to hate that but they were right LOL

*** I HAVE TO SAY THIS AS A JOKE *** I loved bringing the wood back to is natural state... ROTF I enjoyed that job LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I did not quote this for funny reasons. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I think it is pure logic following the last year's path to show the man we did not know without the artificial mask of "King of Pop".
    We consider make-up also as a "face varnish" and tend to smile about those who put it on "too thick".
    What better means than a stripper to get rid of all artificial "make-believe" to show the pure natural beauty of a man with some wrinkles and some grey hairs underneath?

I'd love to meet Mike without any stage mask - given that he feels comfortable that way.
    There's pure beauty in life's handwriting on faces.

The stripper is piece by piece by piece putting his given nature into attention.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    well Ola Ray is the same girl from Michael's Thriller
  • well Ola Ray is the same girl from Michael's Thriller

Yes, but I don't think this is a reference to her specifically.
  • Well, who or what is a stripper?

[youtube:1fqa7w3l]

[youtube:1fqa7w3l]

Definition:

2. [noun] a worker who strips the stems from moistened tobacco leaves and binds the leaves together into books

Synonyms: striptease artist, striptease, stripteaser, exotic dancer, ecdysiast, peeler

4. [noun] an oil well whose production has declined to less than ten barrels a day

I think it is pure logic following the last year's path to show the man we did not know without the artificial mask of "King of Pop".
    We consider make-up also as a "face varnish" and tend to smile about those who put it on "too thick".
    What better means than a stripper to get rid of all artificial "make-believe" to show the pure natural beauty of a man with some wrinkles and some grey hairs underneath?

I'd love to meet Mike without any stage mask - given that he feels comfortable that way.

The stripper is piece by piece by piece putting his given nature into attention.

This is also a very good connection. I believe that many of the clues have multiple meanings and therefore all ideas that people discover have relevance.
  • teerockjelliteerockjelli Posts: 205
    Well, who or what is a stripper?

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-9F_HWel5g<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=OHmL1eQ ... re=related<!-- m -->

Definition:

Oh My F***ing God <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> LMAO

not because I thought this sounded like some nonsense <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> (cause I wasn't there that night <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> JUST KIDDING)

it's because when I worked for a furniture refurbishing a few years back I would apply the stripper to get the chemicals off the natural wood... the joke was either "Tee's gonna do the stripping" or "Tee's our best stripper" LOL I used to hate that but they were right LOL

*** I HAVE TO SAY THIS AS A JOKE *** I loved bringing the wood back to is natural state... ROTF I enjoyed that job LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I did not quote this for funny reasons. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

WHOA MY GOODNESS!!! your comment had me laughing....

especially the "putting his given nature into attention" LMAO

okay I won't say what I really want to because it will turn this thread RATED R <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    WEEKS BEFORE? HOW MANY? BECAUSE SOMEONES SAY THAT MURRAY WASS AT THE HOUSE SOME WEEKS BEFORE, OTHERS SAY MONTHS... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I WANT TO KNOW WHEN MURRAY GET TO THE HOUSE? AND INMEDIATLY HE TAKE A STRIPPER INTO MJ HOUSE... COME ON!
    THEN, IF MJ WAS ADDICTED TO PROPOFOL MURRAY MUST GAVE HIM WEEKS BEFORE TO JUNE 25 TOO... OR NOT?
    THIS IS <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

My understanding was that Murray was only hired 6 days before June 25th???

i thought the same that is why i was asking if anyone knows for sure when murray get into mj house... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    or is this something like kenny speech??? "we are right here a week ago and michael was with us.." <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    6 days... almost a week...weeks... months... is not the same!
  • How stupid do they think we are?
    No stripper was in Michael's house!
    How would she? Michael's security would never allow that!! They wouldn't even let his family in.
    Murray did not kill Michael. Michael didn't kill himself. Michael is not dead.

Why don't more people believe in this hoax? The media is so sketchy, why would we believe them? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Well.. what about the rumour that Dr Murray was James Brown doctor...

Michael loved James Brown.. maybe he specifically hired Murray to take him down as part of the plan???

James Browns death was never investigated properly, the man didnt even have an autopsy!!!

What if this is all about trying to pull Dr Murray down.. could be a lie, but could be the truth. Maybe Michael allowed him to bring strippers inside the house as he knew that this would damage his reputation even further.

Or maybe this is all a lie just to damage Murrays reputation even further.
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    Well I think if that stripper was ever in MJ's house with Murray.. there had to be some video cameras to prove that, don't you guys think?? MJ's house had video cameras and all the package to be protect! Why nobody says nothing about that... his bodyguards and all his stuff!
    And the same thing with that brothel or stripper club <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Had to be cameras to prove that Murray was indeed there <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I find it so crazy that the one thing that could bust this entire bunch of BS wide open has never been found....the missing video camera footage from the big night/day. Who took it? Who has it? When was it taken? Big questions. And who knows, if it was found you might just get to see the stripper!!!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i don't believe for one minute that anyone was allowed into mike's house. and especially not a lady that murray picked up at a club. i think the main message here is the 'deep sleep', so the propofol 'addicition' becomes even more questionable.
    we also had news where it was stated that mike could sleep with alternative sleep aids/ downers, so there was not always need to use propofol. and now we even have a 'witness' to confirm that mike could sleep without the doc even being there.

and this is also part of the character assassination murray is experiencing now by the media. same game, different person and time. this is just as outrageous and questionable as anything the tabloids came up with regarding mike and the public ate it and made up their mind about him. and they were all wrong...
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Well.. what about the rumour that Dr Murray was James Brown doctor...

Michael loved James Brown.. maybe he specifically hired Murray to take him down as part of the plan???

James Browns death was never investigated properly, the man didnt even have an autopsy!!!

That thought has been in the back of my head since long.
    Or maybe this is all a lie just to damage Murrays reputation even further.

As well.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    i don't believe for one minute that anyone was allowed into mike's house. and especially not a lady that murray picked up at a club. i think the main message here is the 'deep sleep', so the propofol 'addicition' becomes even more questionable.
    we also had news where it was stated that mike could sleep with alternative sleep aids/ downers, so there was not always need to use propofol. and now we even have a 'witness' to confirm that mike could sleep without the doc even being there.

and this is also part of the character assassination murray is experiencing now by the media. same game, different person and time. this is just as outrageous and questionable as anything the tabloids came up with regarding mike and the public ate it and made up their mind about him. and they were all wrong...
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I agree......deep sleep.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    it could show that micheal can sleep without the us of proprofol. it could also be about the people (us) who need to wake up to what is happening around us and to us.there is also the possiblity of it being a reference to the dirty diana thing from tii.if so it keeps coming up because we are making the proper connection. imo
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    happythoughts, If it is true what you say, in that the family could not be closer to Michael because of security does not believe it, the one who gives orders to his staff , I think that is also part of the whole story . <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Strippers are by nature tricks for treats. I wonder how much dough they rolled her in to get her to go public with this bullshit <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->