Comments

• I'm in! Midnight Romania Time!

LOVE,
    Andy
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Thanx Loma, i'll do my best
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Thanx Loma, i'll do my best
    Hi, MashMike, re your question in the file of comments about the time, it would be 2:00 a.m. Tuesday, July 6, in Armenia. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • YES ,We have to do it!
    MJ <3
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    I'm in. 5 PM my time. I'll definitely be there. http://twitter.com/FortunaFox <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I'm a little new at this. So follow me so I won't be so lonely! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Hey Angel ,thank u sooo much, i was nearly to start tweeting today, i thought it was today at 2 am in Armenia, thank u very much
  • missy_missymissy_missy Posts: 108
    ok i just set up a twitter account! i'll be there for you MJ!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Please, can someone in the UK confirm the time for me? I'd worked it out as 11.00pm tonight (Monday), but the chart Souza posted says 10.00pm. Thanks.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Please, can someone in the UK confirm the time for me? I'd worked it out as 11.00pm tonight (Monday), but the chart Souza posted says 10.00pm. Thanks.

It will be 11:00PM in Holland, so that should be 10:00PM in the UK.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Here's the time table again so that everyone can look up what time it will be in their country on July 5th at 2PM Los Angeles time:

time_table.jpg
    I got a PM from someone who asked what the use would be of making this trending today. I think there might be more people that think that way, so I decided to post my answer here as well.

I believe there are a couple of reasons:

1. This needs to be picked up by the mainstream media. They will not quote a hoaxforum, but the chances are bigger when it will be a trending topic on Twitter. Besides that (I am still convinced TMZ is in) TMZ is maybe waiting for a TT so they can report about it. They need an excuse, maybe a TT will do the trick.

2. We need to show that we are able to unite and do something together that can reach the whole world. A TT reaches the whole world and if it works, we did that. There are millions and millions of people on Twitter, if only 1% will go to the website, it will be known worldwide.

If it doesn't do a thing, at least we tried and we showed we can make something like this work.

And what harm would it do?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

No, I checked again - UK have to add another hour for British Summer Time. That chart shows UTC/GMT, which is the time shown on this site, yes? I'm an hour ahead of these times (it's 5.40pm here now). I'm pretty certain now that UK should be 11.00pm tonight.

No, I checked again - UK have to add another hour for British Summer Time. That chart shows UTC/GMT, which is the time shown on this site, yes? I'm an hour ahead of these times (it's 5.40pm here now). I'm pretty certain now that UK should be 11.00pm tonight.

I am pretty sure it will be 10:00PM in the UK, because we are 9 hours ahead of PT time, so 2:00PM would make 11:00PM for Holland. Since we are 1 hour ahead of you guys, it's 10:00PM UK time.

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126

please check again, it should translate into 10.00 pm incl. BST hour. it is 11:00 pm Central European.
    <!-- m -->http://www.timezoneconverter.com<!-- m -->
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    It will definitely be 10pm here in the UK. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> UK is 8 hours ahead so 2.00pm = 10.00pm in UK.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I have read people saying they do not already have very few followers or followers on Twitter, no matter published sooner or later people will read it.

I will send to Karen Faye <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Now, I'm in too! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    It will definitely be 10pm here in the UK. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> UK is 8 hours ahead so 2.00pm = 10.00pm in UK.

Thanks everyone - I think I believe you now! 10.00pm it is then! Sorry to be a pain!
  • Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139
    I got a PM from someone who asked what the use would be of making this trending today. I think there might be more people that think that way, so I decided to post my answer here as well.

I believe there are a couple of reasons:

1. This needs to be picked up by the mainstream media. They will not quote a hoaxforum, but the chances are bigger when it will be a trending topic on Twitter. Besides that (I am still convinced TMZ is in) TMZ is maybe waiting for a TT so they can report about it. They need an excuse, maybe a TT will do the trick.

2. We need to show that we are able to unite and do something together that can reach the whole world. A TT reaches the whole world and if it works, we did that. There are millions and millions of people on Twitter, if only 1% will go to the website, it will be known worldwide.

If it doesn't do a thing, at least we tried and we showed we can make something like this work.

And what harm would it do?
    Goosebumps! That is exactly it! Perhaps the beginning of a global change ... when we are heard today, we will be heard again. I am sure. I am proud to be a part of it. Let's stand together as one... L.O.V.E.
  • melintymelinty Posts: 15
    I like that action of yours, but why is it today and not .. let's say at the 7th? That would have been a better date for spreading such a message, wouldn't it?
    Thank u Souza for everything u're doing. By the way i tweeted a couple of elvis things today by mistake and the reaction was just incredible, by that time i had only a few followers now the number has grown very much:)
  • I like that action of yours, but why is it today and not .. let's say at the 7th? That would have been a better date for spreading such a message, wouldn't it?

No, on the 7th there's the semi finals between Germany and Spain. Most TT's will be about soccer, and a lot of people will be watching.
  • melintymelinty Posts: 15
    Oh gawd, I'm german myself. Should've known that. haha!
    But ok, that's alright. : )

I hope it will be successfull, I will participate of course!
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    what exactly we have to do. I am in USA and now is 1.15 pm. Where do we start?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    PEOPLE, HELLO.... WHAT DO WE DO? GO TO TWEETER OR WHAT. I AM CLUELESS. ANYBODY?