Dr Murray Returns to Work In Houston!

Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
<!-- m -->http://www.startribune.com/entertainmen ... 37197.html<!-- m -->

As also reported on TMZ and others, Dr Murray to return to his medical practice in Houston tomorrow.

Comments

• :o <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> He is accused of KILLING the King Of Pop!! How can he go back to work? I thought his lisence was taken away from him? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Ridiculous... I don't get it at all, that guy maybe has 'murdered' the King Of Pop, but he can continue his work??
  • hhmmm... I will be in Houston for the holidays.. oh no, I think I may be getting chest pains! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Ok, if so, make sure you'll bring a gun or something with you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hahaha its ridiculous. A joke, confirms what we all know... MICHAEL IS ALIVE!
    Btw, does anyone know how to get a little pic on my signature :-/ ???
  • How many fans are they expecting at the Armstrong Medical Clinic tomorrow? LMAO!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    How many fans are they expecting at the Armstrong Medical Clinic tomorrow? LMAO!

Exactly my thoughts, LMAO!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• If he returns to work, some crazy fans will try to kill him and threaten him ! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> His place is in jail <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> for his own safety and more for other people's safety !!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    LAPD = assholes !!! why is he allowed to practice again ?! he "killed" (?) the greatest man of the world... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    latest update from TMZ:

"Earlier in the day, Murray appeared at the Antioch Missionary Baptist Church in Houston, where he appeared to cry during the service"

There is also a short vid on TMZ for this....
  • Hell, if I were in Texas I'd be outside his clinic too! Not to hurt him or anything..just to glare at him lol. But seriously, for his safety, they shouldn't allow him back to work. I wouldn't doubt that someone will try to kill him. That is not good for anyone. If he is in on this hoax, then he has some answers that I need! And I don't want someone to hurt him for something that maybe he did not do? If Michael is alive, then he is innocent.
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    this is absolutely ludicrous. he better have plenty security.
    my goodness, to me this just proves that our dear Michael is alive and well <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Oh god, I don't know what to say about that video <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I mean like I said on the other board, it's obvious that this is all part of the hoax with Dr. Murray going back to his office and all but ''if'' he killed Michael (which we all know he didn't because Michael is alive) then it's is rather crazy to let someone who has killed someone go back to work while he is under investigation!
  • Where did TMZ get this crazy video from anyway??? They got it quick!!

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jac ... reURL=true<!-- m -->
  • Good heavens! i hope he has some burly body guards! he is going to need them!
  • AngelicaAngelica Posts: 100
    Hello Friends!
    I'll leave my opinion here:
    First, since I started researching all, I warned you here in my house, will not take long this doctor back to work.
    Here comes the question but how well he can not!
    Can but friends, I wanted to have a card drawn in the lottery, that's all.
    Personally, since the beginning in various blogs I said, Murray is nothing more than a key that was used to plan, so it's not fair that he is convicted, he fulfilled orders, as he did everything had to be done.
    In a blog we have here in Brazil, very good by the way, it was reported that the police, announced that the decision on the doctor just come out next year!
    So the guy works evil, kills one of the biggest stars of the world, only next year, justice will decide something about it!?
    There is this, not here in Brazil, apart from when it was confirmed that the drug and that this caused the death, he should have been arrested long ago.
    In conclusion, this news for me was a sign that something was bound to happen, and by the turn of events, not next year will not be this year.
    This news proves that everything was a lie, and if Michael is really that person, charitable, loving, and always showed, he would not let a person go to prison without having committed something!
  • I guess he has to make some money, since AEG isn't paying him and he has to make child support payments. But truthfully....who in their right mind would want to be his patient? Not just because he obviously doesn't know anything about life-saving procedures, but also because some crazy fan might just blow his office up.
  • Sheesh! Only in america! Either Michael better make an appearance asap before someone takes Murray out or maybe the authorities are hoping someone will cause they made such a mess of the investigation!!! Let's hope Michael does something before some crazy nut fan seeks some type of justice <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • A respected doctor might have killed the biggest star on the planet...it's ok Doc.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • That is Bananas ....!!! how is that man working after killing Michael Jackson ?!?!?! ... seriously , LAPD is not doing there job very well at all .....
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    Ridiculous... I don't get it at all, that guy maybe has 'murdered' the King Of Pop, but he can continue his work??

My thoughts exactly...
  • Why does this not surprise me!!!! I mean the man is a cardiologist who injects a patient with anesthesia that he is not qualified to administer, leaves to make personal phone calls, returns to find his patient unresponsive and performs CPR on a bed. Then after all of this refuses to sign the DC and leaves town unable to be found for a few days.

I thought they had suspended his license to practice?!? The only thing I am sure of right now is that if I suddenly start having any type of cardiac problem, I hope and pray that the doctor who cares for me paid more attention in med school than Dr. Murray or I am surely a goner. The whole idea of allowing him to return to practice after he has admitted to administering those drugs to MJ is ludicris. I am stunned and the man should be in prison with all the other cold hearted murderers out there.

Then again...if I look at this optimistically, this is just another proof that MJ is ALIVE and Murray has done nothing wrong!!!!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    This man would be also actual in the prison if all that was true what is told to us! Nevertheless, this man is no Kardiolge, he has 0 know, you have seen the video on TMZ Murray in the church, the man has really probably only these clothes.

Poor man <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hahaha its ridiculous. A joke, confirms what we all know... MICHAEL IS ALIVE!
    Btw, does anyone know how to get a little pic on my signature :-/ ???

Yes, I agree it does confirm what we know. There was no murder, Michael is alive..but something better happen quick or Murray will be taken out...
  • I think this is good news for us, because it is unbelievable his license hasn't been suspended. I can't imagine it would be safe for him to return to work though. I imagine there will be people picketing outside his clinic, and I wouldn't be surprised if people try to follow him home. He better have loads of security.
  • he can work again ..
    he's not arrested yet ..
    so ..
    HE'S DOIN NOTHING !!

because MICHAEL IS ALIVE

but im wondering ..after what he did, someone wants to be his patient ?? haha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->