Dr Murray Returns to Work In Houston!

124»

Comments

• Ok......Am I just lost here or have I missed some very important statement from the media....someone please help explain. Let's not just say Michael Jackson's Doctor.......but a doctor of anyone. Where in the world can a (so called) doctor practice medicine after murdering a patient with drugs and the entire world knows about it, even if he's only a suspect?

Even if he's not officially accused.....wouldn't that be deliberately putting other patients lives in danger??? Or is this just a way of trying to convince us that Murray is a real doctor? Sorry, I don't buy it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I think it's good news (if it indeed is a hoax.) No suspect = no murder = no REAL death. It is known that Murray was the one to inject Michael, so if he died due to the shots, it would have been Murray's fault.
  • I just thought of something (and I apologize if somebody already brought it up).

How do we know, that he is really back at work? How do we know, that those 3 (I think?) patients TMZ mentioned are not 'fake'? How do we know, that he doesn't just go inside his 'office', but doesn't actually practice medicine there? Just waits out until the paps leave and leaves the 'office' again. The whole 'Murray returns to work' thing might just be a clue, that he's innocent. It is unablievable indeed, that he's not afraid he might get killed by one of the new 'patients' - unless he doesn't accept any. I wish somebody would try to make an appointment and see if they get one.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Ich dachte nur an etwas (und ich entschuldige mich, wenn bereits jemand brachte es auf).

Wie können wir wissen, dass er wirklich wieder an der Arbeit? Wie können wir wissen, dass diese 3 I (denken?) Patienten TMZ erwähnt werden, sind nicht "fake"? Wie können wir wissen, was er tut, nicht einfach in seinem "Büro", aber nicht wirklich der Praxis der Medizin gibt es? Wartet nur, bis die Brüste zu verlassen und verläßt das "Büro" wieder. Die ganze "Murray wieder etwas Arbeit" vielleicht nur eine Ahnung, dass er unschuldig ist. Es ist unablievable ja, daß er keine Angst, er könnte von einem der neuen "Patienten" getötet werden - es sei denn, er keine akzeptieren. Ich wünschte, jemand würde versuchen, einen Termin zu vereinbaren und sehen, ob sie ein zu bekommen. [/ Quote]
    I also do not believe the patients are real .... only 3 are on the video anyhow - 4
  • Wartet nur, bis die Brüste zu verlassen und verläßt das "Büro" wieder. [/ Quote]
    I also do not believe the patients are real .... only 3 are on the video anyhow - 4

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I speak German, so this is a HILARIOUS translation! hahahaha
    Wartet nur, bis die Brüste zu verlassen und verläßt das "Büro" wieder. [/ Quote]
    Ich glaube auch nicht, die Patienten sind echte .... nur 3 sind auf dem Video jedenfalls - 4 [/ quote]

: lol: Ich spreche Deutsch, so dass dies ein HILARIOUS Übersetzung! hahahaha [/ quote] Nicht so einfach...na hoffe verstehen das trotzdem....... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Is it not strange how the media has been very quiet over this?
    No pictures or news of Murray for a long time now.. if he is back at work, then no-one is talking about it or photographing him.
  • Is it not strange how the media has been very quiet over this?
    No pictures or news of Murray for a long time now.. if he is back at work, then no-one is talking about it or photographing him.

Yes, it's very strange. I would think the paps would be hunting him down or someone would. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Nothing is reported about Murray? Everything Quietly, he can lead a normal life...
    This man is completely ignored by Paparazzis media? Strangely.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    He needed a new environment and found a place he liked? When did he say this? OMG! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • There was a topic on the late MJHD called 'OMG I called Conrad Murray's office!' where people basically diccussed all pros and cons of making an appointment with the doc. Apparently there was a REAL possibility of that or at least visiting the clinic he supposedly works in now. Anyway i watched that thread closely out of curiousity and also because that would be something 'in flesh and blood' to grab on if someone indeed went to see Murray. In fact I'm too surprised noone actually did that so far, neither some crazy fn, nor any of the reporters. Just imagine the story they're missing! On November 30 there was a message on the board:

farrah77 wrote:I will be the one to be schedule,and go as a new patient to see Dr.Conrad Murray.My father being a surgeon I will have no problem conducting myself in a manner that would not raise any red flags.I could mention my father,and b.s. my way through the appt. with my knowledge being a dr's daughter.I will even record it all to bring back here,not for anything else that I could get in any trouble for.I don't care,it would be worth the trouble anyways.I'm really into spy stuff,have this cool mini pen recorder with audio and video that uploads on the computer via usb.It can record up to 8 hrs,plenty of time!!so it won't be hard.I don't need to whip out the cell phone and let the good dr. think I'm anything but a well known respected surgeons daughter in need of his help.So what do you think......one question I have for anyone that can answer,I live in California,will that be strange for me as a new patient?I don't think so,could always say I just moved.Please let me know if is a good idea

<!-- m -->http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:AQl ... clnk&gl=ru<!-- m -->

But the next day the forum was shut down.. so i'm wondering if someone actually did anything of the sort, called there, went there and seen Murray arriving/leaving the place, whatever. If only i had a chance, i'd do it! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    Maybe I'm just dumb, but surely if there WAS a crime committed it wouldn't take this long to file charges?
    It's not like there's some huge secret about who did what to whom.
    Everybody knows what drugs Murray gave him and when.
    So why the delay in charging him? I don't get it.
  • mjj_fanmjj_fan Posts: 311
    exactly i was waiting for this lady farah who was so determine to make an appointment with dr murray , but the day after she said so we all know mjhd forum crashed, and that bothers me ,
    if some one had an opportunity to honour any appointment plz let us know .
  • GrenatGrenat Posts: 279
    It's a weird idea but that guy have a support type of website right ?
    Why not use it as our advantage ?
    We could send him a polite message and ask him questions ourselves about all the inconstitenties ( why he is back to work , why do cpr that way)
    If we are polite and not agressive maybe he'll answer
    He probably won't give a damn about our message and certainly don't have right to discuss it anyway,
    And sure if he answer he could lie but we could try to decipher his answer and find some clues
    We have nothing to lose right ?
  • It's a weird idea but that guy have a support type of website right ?

could you please post a link to that site, never heard of such a thing! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Well I've heard that his laywers put a website (or put up on his website )
    so that supporters of Murray can send him messages of support .
    I've never seen the website myself but I've heard about it here.
    Does someones have the link of that website ?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    this is i think the page you are asking for
    <!-- m -->http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/<!-- m -->

and, this is the official page of the firm
    <!-- m -->http://www.houstoncriminallaw.com/<!-- m -->
    It has to be this I guess <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thank you for finding it ! There is an mail adress but it's only for media matters
    I don't understand ? I must've imagined everything or what ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Oh my gosh I'm beginning to see things maybe ^^
    Well I tought that there were something where you could send him messages of support , we could have used it to ask him some (polite) questions
    But oh well...even if we send it , there is a great chance there is no response
    What do you think ? Wanna give a try ?
  • Maybe Dr Murray is a undercover cop playing his part in the haox helping Micheal...

You never know.. anything is possible
  • Maybe Dr Murray is a undercover cop playing his part in the haox helping Micheal...

You never know, it could be something like that.

You never know, it could be something like that.

Yeah just a thought that came across my mind, Nothing else makes sense and its all fake...

As in the words of Judge Judy :If it doesn't make sense its not REAL....
  • Oh Doctor Murray playing up to the cameras with his Bambi face...

I am in two minds over this guy.

Either he is a manipulative, incompetent, drug pushing murderer who also happens to be the luckiest son of a gun alive.. as he literally has "got away with murder"

Or there is something else going on that the authorities are not making public.. i mean, how can they let him continue to practice medicine when under investigation for murder? Surely the medical board should also be investigating him for malpractice at the most basic level?

Hmm.. "wrong place at the wrong time"

The mind, literally, boggles with this piece of the puzzle. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Wheres the garbage can in the court room? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Oh Doctor Murray playing up to the cameras with his Bambi face...

Well surely he look like a cute puppet you would want to take home ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    But that wouldn't work with justice.
    No way that man with a past history with justice could get away being suspected of murder
    At least if he had money and luck(and trying with his bambi face maybe <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )
    he could have gotten away by bribing some corrupted people(there is a lot in justice system)but that man...he is supposed to be dead meat , the perfect target..By now the should be behind bars
    He hasn't got money
    He was the one that injected the lethal dose
    He made fishy calls (to someone) before calling 911
    He fled from the scene and couldn't be find
    He practiced in a city where he didn't have right to
    He had a contract for London but he didn't have License for London either
    And there's more and more...
    Police care for reputation right ? He killed the most known man on Earth
    It would be more easy to put him in jail than to drag their feet
    Come on ! Isn't he lucky to escape here ? Even tough someone else would already
    rot behind bar in a similar case