BEDROOM PHOTO!!!

peshtishorpeshtishor Posts: 94
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I don't know if you saw this...if you did, sorry for posting it

<!-- m -->http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/43 ... photo.html<!-- m -->

Comments

• Thanks - we've got it posted somewhere on this forum. I personally believe it's been deliberately set up to look like that. I mean, really, the Ambu-bag with instructions still attached? Right...
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Staged!
    I don't believe for a second that there is a bed without a bedframe in that mansion. The mattresses are place directly on the floor. Really?
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    That's the way a lot of beds are now, even at the richest places. The box mattresses are the bed frame and they just bolt a headboard to the wall.
  • Staged!
    I don't believe for a second that there is a bed without a bedframe in that mansion. The mattresses are place directly on the floor. Really?
    I can see how MJ would want that, bed frames create spaces for people to hide or to hide things, like recording devices. He was very afraid of things like that. I can see exactly how he would want the frame "OUT"....LOL...or maybe he was afraid of the boogie monster? Possibly it could be just to stiffen it up more if his back hurt. I can so see him doing this. There is a picture of Neverland where he did the same thing as well.
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    Thing is he supposedly didn't die at his room, but this is (what I knew as) Michael's bedroom.

Everything in this pic is placed the same way it was descripted in the Autopsy Report, yet some items are missed in such Report like the doll. The Report also says there were Oxigen tanks at the bed side, and a Laptop computer over the bed.
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    That's the way a lot of beds are now, even at the richest places. The box mattresses are the bed frame and they just bolt a headboard to the wall.

I agree. Have you guys seen the inside pictures if that estate? And being in the area that it is in, I really doubt it would be decored like that..walkabout being fake
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    so these prayer beads were around his neck. did they take their good ol time getting them off and laying them there? if it were an emergency shouldn't they broken all over the place?
    Maybe he didn't wear these when go to bed?... I don't know.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i believe this photo was thoroughly discussed already. but here's my take on it again:

i agree, it looks staged and the fact that the autopsy report describes it like that doesn't prove anything, if it was set up that way to be photographed. question: who took that pic in the first case? was it the rescue team that day? unlikely...if it was the lapd, they only got there after the family went in, so it's possibly a set up.
    the only things idicating that it could be 'the' bed is the beads and the toothpaste, since it was said that mike always wore those beads and had toothpaste everywhere in the house. now, why would you leave those things in that position when dealing with a dying patient on the bed and then even moving the body from the bed onto the floor? that toothpaste package should be either bent or crushed if it had been in that same position with mike in the bed. still, it looks like fresh from the market. and i don't think anyone would bother to pull the beads over mike's head in that situation, they would have been cut if they were in the way for treatment. at least the beads and the toothpaste box were planted, imo.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    interesting term too" abandoned on the bed are the middle eastern prayer beads."
    This is not real. The mansion was shown in recent Show: Inside the Michael Jackson Mansion. This room simply doesn't match or compliment the rest of the house. It is tastefully decorated. This looks cheap in comparison, even if it isn't MJ's bedroom. NOt buying it!

I agree. Have you guys seen the inside pictures if that estate? And being in the area that it is in, I really doubt it would be decored like that..walkabout being fake

Why?
    Staged or not, nicely decorated or not, this was his bedroom. It doesn't mean he's dead, of course.
    Look: same carpet, lamps, tables, headboard's bed, lightblue & white wall... I don't think it looks cheap, it's just the quality of the OP pic...
    That is not his bedroom. The decor is wrong, the bed is wrong, the floors are wrong, the walls are wrong, the fireplace is wrong, the size is wrong. It's a fake.
  • That is not his bedroom. The decor is wrong, the bed is wrong, the floors are wrong, the walls are wrong, the fireplace is wrong, the size is wrong. It's a fake.

Yes - his room was much larger. And, why now in that picture is the bed all messed up when in the other picture it wasn't? Who messed it up?
    That is not his bedroom. The decor is wrong, the bed is wrong, the floors are wrong, the walls are wrong, the fireplace is wrong, the size is wrong. It's a fake.

By no means you are going to see the fireplace from where this picture was taken...

The walls are clearly the same, the floor is the same dark coloured wood, with some decorations in light coloured wood. The bed is just ok, again without the frame.

It's fine with me if you don't think it's the same, though. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • peshtishorpeshtishor Posts: 94
    - it's the same room....on the night table, there is a black statue...looks like a boy... in all pictures
  • peshtishorpeshtishor Posts: 94
    the pictures were not taken in the same time....that's why is the bed all messed up..
  • foreverkingforeverking Posts: 206
    Didn't Latoya say he died in Murray's room? This looks a bit grand for a guest room.

By no means you are going to see the fireplace from where this picture was taken...

The walls are clearly the same, the floor is the same dark coloured wood, with some decorations in light coloured wood. The bed is just ok, again without the frame.

It's fine with me if you don't think it's the same, though. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

The floors in the Mansion are all Bavarian Walnut layed out in a totally different pattern. The headboard of the bed was also made of beautiful dark wood. The bed also was larger than this was. It had to be to fit the scale of the room. The fireplace was positioned directly across from the foot of the bed. The linens were luxurious, not cheap like the ones in the staged photo. The furniture was not Louis XVI or whatever. Remember, the house was rented furnished and this does not fit the rest of the house. Besides don't you think it's odd that this photo only appeared in that trash rag?

Just saying... I guess we agree to disagree. That's ok.
  • so these prayer beads were around his neck. did they take their good ol time getting them off and laying them there? if it were an emergency shouldn't they broken all over the place?
    because if they are prayer beads then he was probably using them...You have to take them off to use them.
    so these prayer beads were around his neck. did they take their good ol time getting them off and laying them there? if it were an emergency shouldn't they broken all over the place?
    because if they are prayer beads then he was probably using them...You have to take them off to use them.
    i suppose that could be the case.

mykidsmum. refresh me . you believe he is was murdered is that correct?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    So sad, he could've had a good time in that room, all cozy with a fire place and all. All he needed was a good woman in his life to bring some warmth to that otherwise bleak existence. God I hate Michael chose or was denied loving companionship in that big, beautiful, cold mansion <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> No wonder he couldn't sleep <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> guess you can tell that I love the rollin eyes smilie. It's so attitudish <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • so these prayer beads were around his neck. did they take their good ol time getting them off and laying them there? if it were an emergency shouldn't they broken all over the place?
    i suppose that could be the case.

mykidsmum. refresh me . you believe he is was murdered is that correct?
    Yes, murdered...definitely. I have beads just like MJ...they are very nice. If you wear them and/or use them a lot, your body oils smooth the wood, they become soft and very pleasing to the touch. They even have wooden ones made out of rosewood...those are so nice, they have a pleasing smell as well.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    This scene looks staged sorry. Everything is so perfectly placed. If it was so chaotic like they made it sound that room would not look that nice and clean. Please.....
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I remember at the beginning we were told Janet and someone else (i don't remember well who) removed the sheets from Michael's bed befor the police came..is that right?