Possible secret room in Encino?

HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Time ago I read an article that talked about how Encino had some kind of "secret room" on the roof or something like that.. Now you can "so what?" ..well, happens that Tito is always saying on twitter "I'M ON THE ROOF, CAN YOU FEEL IT" .. Wondering, could Michael be closer than we can even imagine? Living in Encino in that room? ..

Comments

• Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    Time ago I read an article that talked about how Encino had some kind of "secret room" on the roof or something like that.. Now you can "so what?" ..well, happens that Tito is always saying on twitter "I'M ON THE ROOF, CAN YOU FEEL IT" .. Wondering, could Michael be closer than we can even imagine? Living in Encino in that room? ..

When Michael Jackson is your name, anything is possible, lol!
    But this does reminds me of a video I saw on Youtube about someone
    saying they saw Michael walking through the Enico house, I'll see if I can
    find it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hmm ... but with so many people who live there ... he would allow? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Aren't Michael's bodyguards still working for the children???? I noticed someone in the bushes when this photo was released on TMZ regarding the stun gun incident......could be anyone really, but who knows.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    lmfao why are you zooming in on that?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    @2good....gurl you have some amazing observation skills. I think it would be just like Mike to hide out under our noses.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    LOL. It looks like a gorilla.

I think it would be a little risky to keep Michael so close (but it's understandable, since I wouldn't let him go either), but you'll never know.
  • badriabadria Posts: 51

When Michael Jackson is your name, anything is possible, lol!But this does reminds me of a video I saw on Youtube about someone
    saying they saw Michael walking through the Enico house, I'll see if I can
    find it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • agnesmj56agnesmj56 Posts: 13
    Hello from France,
    When I read your post, I remember the katherine's biography. She said that Michael liked to be in the attic, it was his refuge (chapt 14). This book is very interresting. I read the french version on elusiveshadow.com (for all my compatriots! dossier puis lecture).
    Why no reedition of this book ? We learn a lot in this book. Do you know it?
    Since june 25, I always think he is in the attic. Why not? He is with his mother and his children, he doesn't need anything else!
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    LOL. It looks like a gorilla.

I think it would be a little risky to keep Michael so close (but it's understandable, since I wouldn't let him go either), but you'll never know.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You were reading my mind. I was thinking "Is that a sasquatch".--lol lol Heck, it could be MJ in disguise (like in a gorilla suit). I don't know, I mean that looser woman Alejandra lives there (Jermaine and Randy's "baby mama") whom I don't trust, and her ruthless children. Who knows, they may be on to something. I can understand why he'd feel safe at home but I doubt very seriously that he's there. He's been estranged from that house for so long that he probably wouldn't last a month......and it's been a year. Maybe he just isn't there consistently.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It sure is something... But what is it?
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It sure is something... But what is it?

the bigfoot mystery is solved OMG <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm sorry I see what 2good2btrue sees in it, a figure,
    but I really don't know if that figure is human, maybe it's
    a statue? or the sahdow of the trees?
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Seth riggs mentions a room on the roof in the video where he talks about MJ. He had to go there to see MJ.
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    The house is a veritable fortress. Outside the U.S. certainly He is not. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I have thought for a long time that he could be right there in the home with his family. His kids are too content and happy to have lost their daddy. Hes around i promise you. CAN YOU FEEL IT? I can feel it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Dang, could very well be........ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    I can tell you for sure the roof is a special room in ENcino ,under the roof, where Michael kept all pictures,memories,was statues of him..it was a resting place for him,an inspiring place.It was great!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    @2good....gurl you have some amazing observation skills. I think it would be just like Mike to hide out under our noses.

That was always my thought that MJ was right under our noses. Well said! I know that my Daddy MJ will being coming home one day! That is the day that I long for! Daddy, I pray for you every day that you are safe and happy! I love you, Daddy! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    It was long time ago, before I joined this site, i went to Encino to look for something. So the gates are high and securely locked, and there is a camera outside and sign :"Private property, No guests allowed without invitation". And right there I think to myself: "Wow, beyond this gates and security they can hind even Osama Ben Laden". So, i won't be surprised if Michael right there with his kids, especially after Katherine "cleaned" the house. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Hidden in plain sight, yes I have thought a lot about this over the last year and it truly fits with the way Michael thinks. He's with the people he loves the most and I have never thought he would leave his kids unless his life was in danger so I wouldn't doubt one bit that he has been here under our noses all along.
  • I have thought for a long time that he could be right there in the home with his family. His kids are too content and happy to have lost their daddy. Hes around i promise you. CAN YOU FEEL IT? I can feel it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    This has always been the big <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> in my mind. I just don't believe Michael could be away from his kids for very long. I wondered if he could be at the Encino compound but with so many kids and other people there I don't see how it could stay a secret. His kids could keep the secret but the others, I'm not so sure. I have always felt he had to be close by-and to have lost their only parent, they just don't have that devastated and lost look. KWIM? I don't mean anything disrespectfu.l I have a niece that passed away leaving 3 children under the age of 12 (no father involved) and no matter what they are doing there is always a sadness in their eyes. And it has been over 2 years since she passed. I know everyone handles grief differently but Michael was their whole world.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Perhaps that's why Alejandra is demanding to be paid to move. Like, "pay me or I'll expose you". Maybe it's MJ giving her the boot <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Maybe he's tired of her mooching, but for the sake of his nephews is putting them up in the condo.
  • Hahah, wouldn't that be something? It wouldn't surprise me if he is.

And about that picture of him in the bushes...all i can make out of that is a tree trunk... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    The house is a veritable fortress. Outside the U.S. certainly He is not. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

No? You don't think so? Why not? If he feared for his life, why take that chance? I'm sure that the nemesis could also be a skeptic (by now). The Hayvenhurst house could be very easily ambushed. Why take that chance?
  • It was long time ago, before I joined this site, i went to Encino to look for something. So the gates are high and securely locked, and there is a camera outside and sign :"Private property, No guests allowed without invitation". And right there I think to myself: "Wow, beyond this gates and security they can hind even Osama Ben Laden". So, i won't be surprised if Michael right there with his kids, especially after Katherine "cleaned" the house. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I've always thought from the beginning that Michael was there at the Encino compound for the very same reasons listed above. His cover would be safer there than anywhere on this earth! And I believe that Katherine cleaned house so that Michael could have more freedom there without having to be in disguise or hiding!

Just my thoughts for what they are worth.
  • lmfao why are you zooming in on that?
    That looks like V, from V for Vendetta! I've got to get some sleep! LOL