Why are TMZ so quiet?

curlscurls Posts: 3,111
edited January 1970 in News
Nothing new related to MJ since Friday - that's three whole days folks! What's going on? Trying hard not to get sucked into the whole 'building up to something big' scenario!

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    maybe they will post some MJ news today at 2 pm <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> that would be nice <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Not only TMZ but the rest of the media too
    I think they are "running out of ideas" and waiting for 7th of july
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    I KNOW IT'S WAY TOO QUIET!!! JULY 7TH HEHE. OK, RIGHT NOW MIKE IS ON VACATION WITH DA KIDS DOESN'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT ANYTHING HE'S LIKE GIVE MY BRAIN A REST LET THE BELIEVERS HAVE SOME TIME OFF <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> MISS U MIKE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I KNOW IT'S WAY TOO QUIET!!! JULY 7TH HEHE. OK, RIGHT NOW MIKE IS ON VACATION WITH DA KIDS DOESN'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT ANYTHING HE'S LIKE GIVE MY BRAIN A REST LET THE BELIEVERS HAVE SOME TIME OFF <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> MISS U MIKE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The thought of MJ on holiday, relaxing and playing with his children, just put a big smile on my face! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I hope that's exactly what he's doing!
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    CURLS WE SHALL HAVE PICTURES SOON <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> AN INDICATION OF AN UMBRELLA NEAR THE KIDS THERE YA HAVE IT. IN THE MEANTIME, I'M LISTENING TO DUNK I LIKE!! TOGETHER AGAIN! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    CALM BEFORE THE STORM , MAYBE... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I HOPE! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Last night as i was watching the beautiful fireworks above Duck Creek on Grand Lake in Northeast Oklahoma i thought of MJ and his children. I was hoping he was lounging back somewhere with his children enjoying a beautiful vision just as i was WITH FAMILY all around him. And i also remember to Thank God for the beautiful visions that were before my eyes. They were breathtaking. GORGEOUS. The radio station was tuned into the display of fireworks and played patriotic tunes that was so humbling. I also thanked our Armed services and asked God to Protect them. Thank you Jesus.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    last night I watched the fireworks and I was thinking about Michael also....sigh...It almost felt like he was there, you know...like he was watching them with me...i just felt that he was close...guess that's cause he is in my heart...nice to know I wasn't the only one who felt that. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • last night I watched the fireworks and I was thinking about Michael also....sigh...It almost felt like he was there, you know...like he was watching them with me...i just felt that he was close...guess that's cause he is in my heart...nice to know I wasn't the only one who felt that. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I felt it too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I thought something would happen on July 4 <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I thought something would happen on July 4 <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Exactly. I was expecting something to happen on the 4th, a big clue from TMZ etc but there was nothing. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • guys, TMZ posted the Memorabilia Auction article today and some items are quite interesting, i.e. the mickey mouse jacket with the 1998 autograph in it ( do you remember what TS said ? )
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    guys, TMZ posted the Memorabilia Auction article today and some items are quite interesting, i.e. the mickey mouse jacket with the 1998 autograph in it ( do you remember what TS said ? )
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> i don´t remember... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • guys, TMZ posted the Memorabilia Auction article today and some items are quite interesting, i.e. the mickey mouse jacket with the 1998 autograph in it ( do you remember what TS said ? )
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> i don´t remember... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

check this topic and look what serenitys_Dream wrote <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> :

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12147<!-- l -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467

Something did happen..we became more aware that this is all about spreading Michael's message! The word is getting out there and each day it is being passed along. I have been posting inspirational messages of love and awareness to all of Michael's video's on you tube. I'm asking people to open their minds and educate themselves on what is really going on in our world...all the corruption, ,then ask them to pass along the info to others and spread the love. July 4th to me is when I think Michael's "message" finally got through to more people, maybe i'm wrong, but I see more and more people online now spreading love! It makes my heart happy to see this! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412

Something did happen..we became more aware that this is all about spreading Michael's message! The word is getting out there and each day it is being passed along. I have been posting inspirational messages of love and awareness to all of Michael's video's on you tube. I'm asking people to open their minds and educate themselves on what is really going on in our world...all the corruption, ,then ask them to pass along the info to others and spread the love. July 4th to me is when I think Michael's "message" finally got through to more people, maybe i'm wrong, but I see more and more people online now spreading love! It makes my heart happy to see this! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Thank you so much I cannot tell you how much it means to me to see how much you are spreading this message you are really making a difference <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It just makes my heart feel so warm to see you doing this!!!
    And I agree with all of you it has been way too quiet lately. Hopefully our message is finally starting to spread around the world <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Or at least around our country because I think America is where it's needed most.

Also, I have ALWAYS felt the spirit of Michael on 4th of July...Idk just something about fireworks really makes me think of Michael <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> you are not alone! I love the sense of our nation feeling united and sending our love and prayers to the people risking their lives for us. Just all that wrapped up with the sense of MJ and his message..its a great feeling <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

The quiet before the storm! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Maybe something big will happen in the next time?

Because I think it's very weird that TMZ didn't post some MJ-Stories for days now...
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312

That's exactly what this is! All, I can see is get your minds ready and keep your hearts open. It's been a long ride over the past 12 months.Who knows what will happen? Only MJ (The Director)! Keep the Faith!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    They are focusing now on Lindsay Lohan
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    last night I watched the fireworks and I was thinking about Michael also....sigh...It almost felt like he was there, you know...like he was watching them with me...i just felt that he was close...guess that's cause he is in my heart...nice to know I wasn't the only one who felt that. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I felt it too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Me too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I thought the same thing, I was going to post about it too.
    I thought maybe this was like "the calm before the storm".
    I hope it is.
    They are focusing now on Lindsay Lohan

It looks like she will be jailed for 90 days. The judge threw the book at her finally. She got 30 days for each violation of her probation. I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. She had been on probation since her DUI in 2007. Some actors/actresses fell that they are above the law. I have the utmost respect for this judge. She didn't buy into the Hollywood scam of letting her off because she's a star. I just thank God she didn't kill anyone when she got behind the wheel of a car and drove drunk. She's 23 yrs old and irresponsible. The judge showed her today that she will have to be held accountable for her actions. Keep the Faith!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I was not awared of her case. Rehab is what she needs, plus a father. HEr father booked already an interview with L.King. Even tragedies like this cashes in money.
    I was not awared of her case. Rehab is what she needs, plus a father. HEr father booked already an interview with L.King. Even tragedies like this cashes in money.

Well! She wasn't in the news all of time, only when she missed a court date. Yesterday was her time to anty up so to speak. She has to turn herself in July 20th. The question is what she will do between now and then. Her father Michael wants her to go to rehab. If you look at the news you will see her sobbing in court pleading with judge that she wasn't aware of being noncompliant with the court order. The prosecution had enough of Lohan and told the judge what she had failed to do all this time. While, I do have sympathy for her I hope that she wakes up and gets the help she needs. She's a good actress. Keep the Faith!