in on the hoax or not?

2»

Comments

• liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Hate to compare the hoax to a pyramid, but what if there's different levels of awareness, involvement and complete understanding. There may be bottom rung people like KF who maybe just know MJ's doing a death hoax; Jermaine knows a higher level of what Michael's schedule might be like. Then there's the inner sanctum people like Lisa, Elizabeth and maybe Kenny O. that may know deeper significance and future scenarios in a fuller sense. And maybe nobody actually knows what Michael and TS know. Remember the song The Man, "His thoughts you can never tell." Maybe Michael has never really revealed himself completely to anyone...until now (ongoing future sense). (The illuminati have knowledge about what they do and their purpose, given in levels. Initiates know very little. Even those at the very top including 33 degree masons, say there are powers beyond them that give the commands, that they may not even be in complete knowledge of.)

Mjonmind, your explanation makes the most sense. There are probably very few people who know what happened. I think Lisa and Elizabeth know. Lisa wrote in her blog on June 26th and then complained there were no flowers at his tomb. Elizabeth was with the kids at Universal Studio in October (just after she had surgery, no less!). She also came out and raved about This Is It and said it should get an Academy Award. I am not sure about Kenny Ortega. I can't figure him out. I don't think Travis Payne knows. Frank Di Leo might have an idea, but I don't think he's in. Lou Ferrigno--probably has an idea. Mark Lester--might have an idea. Jermaine, Randy, Janet and LaToya know. What about his mother? Yes!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I would think that anyone invited to the private funeral would have to know...especially if they were green screened...just my thoughts. She is playing a role in this game. Remember, she claimed to do his makeup, for a viewing. Yet we are told his face was too destroyed to have a viewing......Things that make you go Hmmmmm,,

I can't remember seeing her at the burial, was she there?

No she was not. She was present at the private get together before the memorial (among many others), but not at the burial.

I don't think Karen was informed of the hoax prior to June 25 2009, I think she learned about the hoax through the internet.

I think she was also at the burial, the quality is pretty low, but it seems she was there with her BF

Karen2.jpg

Still2.jpg

day before burial

Karendaybefore.jpg

I don't know, the hair is different lengths, far too different for just one day.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    To me it's the same length but you can't see it well in that pic

sinttulovp.png
    To me it's the same length but you can't see it well in that pic

sinttulovp.png

Yes, but that's like right below her shoulders, the person at the funeral has it at least halfway down her back.

& if Karen was at the memorial, that would mean she's in on it, because the funeral was clearly green-screened.
  • MJFAN7 I have to say I absolutely love your signature!! Those pics of Michael are amazing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    MJFAN7 I have to say I absolutely love your signature!! Those pics of Michael are amazing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Aww! I knoww ! He looks so adorable. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> nesquik.gif