my brother ..

Comments

• Hi Eliza! Welcome to our heartful investigation forum, it is an honor to have you here and to be the first to hear your announcement. Indeed, God willing, the truth will come out for both Elvis and Michael. That's why I really hope you will stick around for a while, since the two death hoaxes are interconnected and the revealing of one will support the disclosure of the other. We can help each other here in spreading the message and helping the Kings come out safely. We can make that change together, this is what we are here for!

God bless you and keep the faith!

LOVE,
    Andy

• Welcome to our place on the web..!
  • llebreknitllebreknit Posts: 116
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> maybe I have not understood the post....must I believe the poster is Elvis sister? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    WOW <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Thanks for posting here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Welcome to the forum!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    Hi Eliza,
    welcome to the forum. Thanks for your post, its great to have you here.
  • esfemaesfema Posts: 22
    This forum should now have another name: Elvis Presley death hoax.com <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

This seems to be more important than Michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    had to get in on this one for obvious reasons <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> all i can really say is if you are who you say welcome.i will also say that on august 16th 1977 i mourned with the world. . on june 25th i again mourned with the world .some on the site have asked if i am an elvis fan based on my name. let's just say there was a time when if someone would ask me if i thought someone was good looking elvis was my measuring stick. now i have two measuring sticks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . as for your claims that is for the courts to decide and ultimately god almighty will deal with us all .i picked my name because it really does fit my personality, ask anyone who knows me.i hope that if somehow you have any truths that will connect these two men and their situations that you can bring into this that would be wonderful.

now to all of you hoaxter that have good bible skills. it really intrigues me that both of these men are said to have wanted to preach. i have heard a long time ago about something that would accure after the rapture that there would be three people that would deliver the gospel to those who were left behind or something of this nature. does anyone know about this who can find the reference in the bible.

ok back to my comfy padded cell for now. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • wow~
    haha~
    I hope that MJ and Elvis will come out together~
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I hope MJ is making a movie about Elvis coming out.
  • MO_1219MO_1219 Posts: 87
    WELCOME <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    This all sounds silly and unbelievable I came here about michael and what happened to him and find the truth
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    This forum should now have another name: Elvis Presley death hoax.com <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

This seems to be more important than Michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    This all sounds silly and unbelievable I came here about michael and what happened to him and find the truth

it's about understand which is MJ inspiration for this hoax.

let's be a little more patient (and nice)
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    welcome eliza and thank you very much for your post!
    this is some very valuable information you are sharing with us on this forum, hope to read more from you or some comments of yours. enjoy this 'looney-bin'. we're all crazy the same way here! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    Huh? I'm very sorry to ask this, is she for real? Is this legit? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I very much doubt it.. But to each their own <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> imagine same words from a Janet Jackson about mj. Would we still believe it's her?
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451

I know, same here. Sadly we are the perfect target now.
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261

First let me say welcome to the forum Eliza. It's great to have you here.

Second, in response to the above posts, we are all here to find out the truth about Michael. God knows how much we all love and respect him. But why is it a problem if we have concerns about Elvis also, especially since both "deaths" seem to be intertwined in some way. It doesn't mean that Michael is no longer our focus, it just means that because everything surrounding Michael and June 25,2009 was investigated so well that we have also possibly stumbled on some other Truths about Elvis.

And after all isn't that what we are doing here, sorting fact from fiction and hopefully finding the TRUTH

Love and Blessings
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366

Target for what?
    A hoax forum is a fine place for her to write and read up.
    We are not trying to make this all about Elvis,
    But it's nice to see similarities and read up a bit on hoaxes.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i am sure that mo and sousa want as much as any of us to keep their integrity intact. therefore i am sure that they will do thier best not to let the elvis thing overshadow micheal . i would trust that someone will offer proof of a connection between the two before long so that we can all see the connection ,if it is in deed there.if not surely this wil die down.as i am sure no one here wants to waste their time on it if it is not productive to micheal.sure mo and sousa don't want to waste there time on it anymore than anyone else. that said we all do have the option not to participate if we feel the site has taken a turn that doesn't sit well with us.hope noone has found my statements offensive. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Response to ^^
    Welcome elizaapresley, I'm glad you decided to post here. I wish you would reconsider what you said about your only post and maybe stick around. This statement that Lisa Marie said about Michael the day after he "died" in regards to your brother is very revealing, I thought you might like to see it so I have copied it here:
    Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general.

I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.

At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."

I promptly tried to deter him from the idea
    , at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.

14 years later I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.

As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

--Lisa Marie Presley 6/26/09
    Originally posted here: <!-- m -->http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =497035326<!-- m -->

In addition to the truth you have uncovered in regards to your ancestry, her statement here indicates that Michael has hoaxed his death as well.

More written on this subject here: <!-- m -->http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2 ... n-day-001/<!-- m -->

That's something TS missed but I didn't <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • katson45katson45 Posts: 116
    Considering the 'truths' we have uncovered regarding the way this world is being destroyed for the sake of greed,(shocking at best, horrifying in reality) this revelation seems quite reasonable/possible to me...and certainly kinder, more loving....'' all things are possible...if you only 'believe'...
  • Welcome Eliza!

Glad to have you here with us.

I can't wait to read the post (whenever you post it) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    welcome to the forum, Ms. Eliza! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thank you for the information <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • martemarte Posts: 39
    I think that Eliza is a fake! Sorry... Her Twitter isn't cetificated! Everyone can created that account!
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    hey welcome! ^^ SOOOOOOOOOO good to have you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> WOW <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    i am sure that mo and sousa want as much as any of us to keep their integrity intact. therefore i am sure that they will do thier best not to let the elvis thing overshadow micheal . i would trust that someone will offer proof of a connection between the two before long so that we can all see the connection ,if it is in deed there.if not surely this wil die down.as i am sure no one here wants to waste their time on it if it is not productive to micheal.sure mo and sousa don't want to waste there time on it anymore than anyone else. that said we all do have the option not to participate if we feel the site has taken a turn that doesn't sit well with us.hope noone has found my statements offensive. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    6-2 Double-bam: ElvisAndMJ.com
    {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10384#p174363}

Here are some videos, with some very amazing Elvis and MJ parallels—both before and after the “deaths” { <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRnCi5uz9SY;<!-- m --> <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMmPhaAtclg;<!-- m --> <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO5Bizr6osc<!-- m -->}.

In Summary:
    King of Rock / King of Pop
    Graceland / Neverland
    Lisa Marie Presley daughter / wife (no doubt MJ learned some hoax tips)
    “Death” was claimed drug related, and heart related
    “Died” at home
    Taken to hospital in ambulance (even though already “dead”)
    CPR on the way to hospital
    Declared “dead” at hospital
    Phony autopsy {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=40}
    Investigation into doctor
    Different middle name (Aron vs. Aaron / Joe vs. Joseph)
    This Is Elvis / This Is It (films about Elvis & MJ, released after the “deaths”)
    “Death” dates equals their own concert intro, related to space (see 6-9, below)
    Other numerology (see 6-8, below)
    And the list goes on {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=467; <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=10<!-- l -->}.

Lisa Marie Presley reported that Michael told her: “I am afraid that I am going to end up like him [Elvis], the way he did.” {http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=42291868&blogId=497035326}. How did Elvis end up? With a fake death; so MJ must have known about it, and expected to do the same.

Yes, the “deaths” of Elvis and MJ are so similar—that if one faked his death, then so did the other. And now we can be certain that Elvis did fake his death, which means that we can also be certain that MJ faked his death! In fact, in the category of clues: we have far more clues from MJ than from Elvis.

There are a few big differences. One is the open casket for Elvis, versus closed casket for MJ. Everyone said that it did not look like Elvis in the casket (some said it looked like a wax dummy); so MJ learned from that, and had a closed casket. Another difference is that there were few if any clues from Elvis about a return/bam; but many such clues from MJ {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9763}. Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public).

Whichever bam comes first (MJ or Elvis): everyone will then realize that the other one was most likely a fake death as well. In fact, we really don’t even need to wait until either bam to claim the victory; the evidence is so strong right now, that nobody can get away with ridiculing either Elvis or MJ hoax fans anymore!

In fact, all you need to do is ask people to go to <!-- m -->[url=http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com;]http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com;[/url]<!-- m --> whether they are Elvis fans, or MJ fans, or anyone really—maybe we can even get the attention of the media! This is an easy domain name to remember, and it’s already pointed to this thread (and it will stay here, even if TIAI redirects elsewhere). Also, I will be watching this thread pretty closely; and if anyone posts ridicule or other non-evidence based objections, I will be here to call them on it (unless someone else does before I do).

For all those who have ridiculed MJ hoax fans, by saying that we are just like Elvis hoax fans: now we can heartily agree—and say yes, and in fact we now have the strongest proof that Elvis hoax fans were right all along!

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thank you Eliza for posting. And no her Twitter isn't verified, but let's be real: Is she a celebrity? the media ignores her story, why would Twitter verify her?

I hope people will see the link between the two kings, as I think it's important. Understanding Elvis' story is understanding Michael's. Elvis pulled it off first, Mike learned from him.

And of course Mike is out main focus, but we have been investigating for over a year, we have found so much and we are being directed to Elvis for a good reason in my opinion.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."