my brother ..

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Eliza, many of us have had our hopes destroyed by other posers, so that explains our caution....Thanks for clarifying that. I always believed Elvis faked his death. I am a 45 yo women in Australia, and I still remember the day I heard of his death on the radio....

Just like MJ, they are both unique legends, and legends never die... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Welcome who ever you are on this website!
    If you can read you can also TWITTER! Lets make this work!
    join the twitter BAM #mjalive #michaeljacksonhoaxforumdotcom
    Chappie
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Once again Eliza...thankyou so much!!!!! That extra bit of information is very much appreciated. Alot of people have become jaded these past 12 months by people claiming to be "insiders".

I too am a 45 year old woman from Australia and remember the "death" of Elvis very well. The day Michael "died" I had the same overwhelming dreaded feeling of grief and sadness all over again as I had as a 12 year old girl.

Having believed Michael was still alive ....after all the evidence I have read regarding Elvis introduced to us on this site I also now belive Elvis is alive too.

Both are legends! Each cross generations of people....if the world were to learn both were alive I really do think a HUGE majority would rejoice and embrace what they achieved and hopefully the message they want us to know.

God Bless
    xxx
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    A very warm welcome Eliza!
    Thank you for your clarifications

LOVE,
  • 1VLOVE1VLOVE Posts: 91
    I'm just wondering if any of you actually saw these links? and im not saying I believe or dis-believe but....

http://cockoonest.wordpress.com/2010/05/31/857/ ..... right <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- m -->http://cockoonest.wordpress.com/cockoos-nest/<!-- m -->

we will see.. I keep an open mind
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    yes, i took a look. My opinion is we MJ hoax believers have others saying the same about us.
  • 1VLOVE1VLOVE Posts: 91
    Fair enough
    yes, i took a look. My opinion is we MJ hoax believers have others saying the same about us.
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    I find this very odd given the circomstances of todays prior posts. I really do!

Please explain further. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    Thank you for taking the time to clarify things. It's very much appreciated.

I am a 55 year old woman from the USA and a huge Elvis fan. I even got to see him in concert in the 70's. Great show BTW! I am also a huge MJ fan since forever.
    I remember hearing about Elvis' "death" and the feeling of disbelief that came over me. I had the same feelings once again last June in hearing about Michael. To me they truely are the Kings of entertainment.

What a wonderful surprise the world is in for when everything is revealed.

Love and Blessings
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    @elize just out of curiosity have you ever made or tried to make contact with any of elvis entourage regarding this situation ? if so has there ever been a response?
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Eliza after reading your last post i have to say sorry for saying i thought this was all a bit stupid, your post was very interesting
    You have to understand we have been led down the garden path so many times in the past year that i now have my guard up and try and dodge the odd posts but your post has made me think very hard I have always loved Elvis and can well remember the day he went and the music was played all day in the salon that I worked and people openly sobbed including me and my mum ( my mum always said ohh he has such a lovely smile)
    then i saw the miss spelling on the grave and thought that is odd and carried on but when Michael went I just had a feeling that he had not and that feeling has never gone I had a friend the other day call me mad again and I have now become a joke as far as they are concerned but I just dont care I need to find the truth like all of the good people on this site. as I say i am very sorry .
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    Hi eliza , welcome to the forum
  • I'm just wondering if any of you actually saw these links? and im not saying I believe or dis-believe but....

http://cockoonest.wordpress.com/2010/05/31/857/ ..... right <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I am being sincere here and with all due respect lmao @ you. For real that is the evidence you are looking at when deciding if Ms. Eliza P.is the real deal.

Have you even looked or dug into the extensive info that TS posted in update 6,or went to Elvis/Jesse's friend Linda Sigmund website? which has evidence from Elvis/Jesse himself of proof of his identity. Info only he would know.

Dna evidence and all kinds of other ROCK solid evidence to back up Ms. Eliza P., Elvis/Jesse, Linda. If you take the TIME to research you would know this to be fact.

I find it insulting that this is a forum of investigating truth and evidence yet,

When Ms. Eliza P. goes out of her way to come here and post "good news" and try and give people hope she is automatically assumed to be a fraud.

You based that on what? a coocoo blog... lmao

Peace
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    I'm just wondering if any of you actually saw these links? and im not saying I believe or dis-believe but....

I am being sincere here and with all due respect lmao @ you. For real that is the evidence you are looking at when deciding if Ms. Eliza P.is the real deal.

Have you even looked or dug into the extensive info that TS posted in update 6,or went to Elvis/Jesse's friend Linda Sigmund website? which has evidence from Elvis/Jesse himself of proof of his identity. Info only he would know.

Dna evidence and all kinds of other ROCK solid evidence to back up Ms. Eliza P., Elvis/Jesse, Linda. If you take the TIME to research you would know this to be fact.

I find it insulting that this is a forum of investigating truth and evidence yet,

When Ms. Eliza P. goes out of her way to come here and post "good news" and try and give people hope she is automatically assumed to be a fraud.

Peace

Since you are the wisest one here, and you had have your laugh.
    Come with some facts. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

"Insult and ridicule are two of the 'first response' techniques used by some very sinister organisations." I.e. those who don't want the truth to be told. It happens to us as well for believing Mike is still alive.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I'm just wondering if any of you actually saw these links? and im not saying I believe or dis-believe but....

Peace

Since you are the wisest one here, and you had have your laugh.
    Come with some facts. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Again LOOK at facts already given....

I did NOT one time say I am "the wisest one" here, on the contrary I have given many posts in this thread on hints where to LOOK. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Peace
    Just to show you she is telling the truth..........she said she posted this on her facebook page, and she did. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Huh? I'm very sorry to ask this, is she for real? Is this legit? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I very much doubt it.. But to each their own <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> imagine same words from a Janet Jackson about mj. Would we still believe it's her?

Agree! There were 2 incidents of posters that seemed to be credible with MJ info and they were called BS and heckled out of forum. One was just recently disparaged and that person had some enlightening info that filled some blanks for me re: MJ. But let someone say they Elvis sister and no one questions it? There seems to be another Agenda here than finding the Truth about MJ. But it's their forum so they can do what they want, right?
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Huh? I'm very sorry to ask this, is she for real? Is this legit? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I very much doubt it.. But to each their own <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> imagine same words from a Janet Jackson about mj. Would we still believe it's her?

Agree! There were 2 incidents of posters that seemed to be credible with MJ info and they were called BS and heckled out of forum. One was just recently disparaged and that person had some enlightening info that filled some blanks for me re: MJ. But let someone say they Elvis sister and no one questions it? There seems to be another Agenda here than finding the Truth about MJ. But it's their forum so they can do what they want, right?
    Oh, don't start! You need to really read what has been posted BEFORE Eliza actually showed up here, because it's not just your little ideas of Mo and Souza as these sneaky insane asses out to promote a pointless agenda! There would be nothing for them to gain out of what they do here, I don't know what peeps that say things like you do possibly think that they want from or do to us but all I know is that since joining and reading here all that I'VE learned is it always think for myself or outside the box, no matter how "far out" or "BS" is might sound to more closed-minded people.. Ugh.
  • Huh? I'm very sorry to ask this, is she for real? Is this legit? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Oh, don't start! You need to really read what has been posted BEFORE Eliza actually showed up here, because it's not just your little ideas of Mo and Souza as these sneaky insane asses out to promote a pointless agenda! There would be nothing for them to gain out of what they do here, I don't know what peeps that say things like you do possibly think that they want from or do to us but all I know is that since joining and reading here all that I'VE learned is it always think for myself or outside the box, no matter how "far out" or "BS" is might sound to more closed-minded people.. Ugh.

Pink Topaz - You ignored what I said about posters in the past that claimed to be close to MJ and they were run off - Why don't you address this in your rant? My point is there seems to be "Selective Acceptance" here, and not in favor of MJ. No need for you to express so much anger! Like I said: It's not my forum so I can't bitch, Im just expressing an opinion. I'm not really interested in Elvis, so perhaps I should have ignored this topic - but I was just curious. This will be my last post on this topic, so I hope you can calm down <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Pink Topaz - You ignored what I said about posters in the past that claimed to be close to MJ and they were run off - Why don't you address this in your rant? My point is there seems to be "Selective Acceptance" here, and not in favor of MJ. No need for you to express so much anger! Like I said: It's not my forum so I can't bitch, Im just expressing an opinion. I'm not really interested in Elvis, so perhaps I should have ignored this topic - but I was just curious. This will be my last post on this topic, so I hope you can calm down <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

How would you know? Sorry, but that's grasping at straws, you don't know what is in favor of MJ.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Huh? I'm very sorry to ask this, is she for real? Is this legit? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Ah damn, I WAS gonna ask who in the heck you meant! And I AM mad because I am so tired of all of this drama about Mo and Souza's "agendas!" TS tells the truth, for GOD'S SAKE!

• Pink Topaz - You ignored what I said about posters in the past that claimed to be close to MJ and they were run off - Why don't you address this in your rant? My point is there seems to be "Selective Acceptance" here, and not in favor of MJ. No need for you to express so much anger! Like I said: It's not my forum so I can't bitch, Im just expressing an opinion. I'm not really interested in Elvis, so perhaps I should have ignored this topic - but I was just curious. This will be my last post on this topic, so I hope you can calm down <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

How would you know? Sorry, but that's grasping at straws, you don't know what is in favor of MJ.

Fact is that I posted a long thread on the old MJHD in July 2009 already, showing the parallels between the Elvis and MJ hoaxes. I reposted that thread here in December: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=467<!-- l -->

This clearly shows that we have been aware of the similarities from the beginning, way before TIAI/TS started redirecting to URLs about Elvis. ElizaPresley.org was created way before the existence of TIAI/TS and it shows the following post:

July 9th, 2010

Hello Again Everyone,

Eliza wanted this link posted for all of you to view.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12250<!-- l -->[/url]

Also to avoid any confussion "YES" this is Eliza's official website which we maintain for her due to her very busy schedule. All updates are posted here as we are told to post them by her. Eliza is also updated immediately of all message sent to her on this site, so feel free to keep sending your messages & support-God Bless!

Thanks much love, Jaime & Eliza

I'm sorry Good Lets Dance, but we have no reason at all to doubt Eliza's identity.

• Pink Topaz - You ignored what I said about posters in the past that claimed to be close to MJ and they were run off - Why don't you address this in your rant? My point is there seems to be "Selective Acceptance" here, and not in favor of MJ. No need for you to express so much anger! Like I said: It's not my forum so I can't bitch, Im just expressing an opinion. I'm not really interested in Elvis, so perhaps I should have ignored this topic - but I was just curious. This will be my last post on this topic, so I hope you can calm down <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Fact is that I posted a long thread on the old MJHD in July 2009 already, showing the parallels between the Elvis and MJ hoaxes. I reposted that thread here in December: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=467<!-- l -->

This clearly shows that we have been aware of the similarities from the beginning, way before TIAI/TS started redirecting to URLs about Elvis. ElizaPresley.org was created way before the existence of TIAI/TS and it shows the following post:

July 9th, 2010

Hello Again Everyone,

Eliza wanted this link posted for all of you to view.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12250<!-- l -->[/url]

Also to avoid any confussion "YES" this is Eliza's official website which we maintain for her due to her very busy schedule. All updates are posted here as we are told to post them by her. Eliza is also updated immediately of all message sent to her on this site, so feel free to keep sending your messages & support-God Bless!

Thanks much love, Jaime & Eliza

I'm sorry Good Lets Dance, but we have no reason at all to doubt Eliza's identity.

OK, I'm Convinced. Sorry for all the Static, Please resume your regular program <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I've heard of Eliza Presley way before MJs supposed death announcement.

She has been around for a while......

Elvis would have met MJ while he was married to Lisa Marie.....so that's the connection here.

If one king can do it, then so can another............that's the purpose of connecting Elvis with this hoax, and the TS redirects always point to this........