@In_My_Small_Way

jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
new strange Twitter account with pics of Neverland??

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/In_My_Small_Way<!-- m -->

Thoughts??

Only appeared on the 9th July.

Comments

• dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Very interesting... let's see where this leads us...
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    So we know now that Michael is at Neverland <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    new strange Twitter account with pics of Neverland??

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/In_My_Small_Way<!-- m -->

Thoughts??

Only appeared on the 9th July.

someone posted it from the tinychat, not sure if it's mauras or not
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    How fake...

In_My_Small_Way
    And I will add that he wasn't that happy that I made all of this public, but I told him I had good reasons. He just answered some hum hum!
    less than a minute ago via web

In_My_Small_Way
    I said I would be totally honest to you so he didn't send me, I came because I saw too much suffering. But - now - he knows I'm here.
    8 minutes ago via web
  • Interesting pictures here. Looks like Michael on the right, above the TV screen. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/23tsf7/full<!-- m -->
  • gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    lightened
  • Fê.BrasilFê.Brasil Posts: 76
    aaaaa11.jpg
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I'm sorry, but I don't believe this at all.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• What puzzles me the most is that she is saying that MJ knows that she is here lol.
    Like MJ is stupid enough to let people take pictures of him and then have the people post it on the net,
    lol!
    like he/ she is so trustworthy that MJ will tell her go ahead, and post pictures of me on the net.
    this is a load of bull.
    i don't believe that MJ gave that " INMYLITTLEWAY " Person any pics nor told her to say anything about him to anyone.
  • gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    What puzzles me the most is that she is saying that MJ knows that she is here lol.
    Like MJ is stupid enough to let people take pictures of him and then have the people post it on the net,
    lol!
    like he/ she is so trustworthy that MJ will tell her go ahead, and post pictures of me on the net.
    this is a load of bull.
    i don't believe that MJ gave that " INMYLITTLEWAY " Person any pics nor told her to say anything about him to anyone.

Who knows? It does seem crazy ..but stranger things have happened <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> I just think its worth following this person to see what else they provide l.o.v.e
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    What about this picture she has posted...
  • Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139
    I honestly don't know what to really believe in times of Photoshop yet ... I'm always very skeptical. It can mean anything ... or nothing. So many fakes out there. Maybe just a new, well-planned bold stroke... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I honestly don't know what to really believe in times of Photoshop yet ... I'm always very skeptical. It can mean anything ... or nothing. So many fakes out there. Maybe just a new, well-planned bold stroke... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I dont believe these are photoshopped.. on another forum someone has examined these and looked at the pixels and all that.. i think they are real.

I have heard that Neverland is furnished and someone is living there and there are staff living there. Ive always had a feeling about Neverland.. if MJ is alive he will be there. Thats just my gut feeling.

I believe these pictures are real... its just whether you believe MJ is there and so far we have had no proof on that.

I dont believe these are photoshopped.. on another forum someone has examined these and looked at the pixels and all that.. i think they are real.

I have heard that Neverland is furnished and someone is living there and there are staff living there. Ive always had a feeling about Neverland.. if MJ is alive he will be there. Thats just my gut feeling.

I believe these pictures are real... its just whether you believe MJ is there and so far we have had no proof on that.
    Interesting what you say. I didn't know yet. In a german documentation for the first anniversary of the death a german journalist visited Neverland - and was surprised because gardeners worked there and the garden was kept immaculate. Hmmmmm... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Oooh.. just to let you guys know, this person is back on now and just tweeted:

I am disappointed you're not - hearing - what I'm telling you. You're asking - why -. I explained why. Read carefully and quietly everything
    and this:

# Please, for God's sake don't put me in the same sack. I did - not - come to play with you. For the life of me I won't do that. I'm sincere. 4 minutes ago via web

* Retweet

#

They don't have gems to share, just rocks. Illusion. Smoke and mirrors. Their need of fame is misleading you from the right path. 6 minutes ago via web Retweeted by you

* Retweeted (Undo)

#

Seeing what is going on here everyday is unbearable. It hurts me deeply. You're being fooled by people with bad intentions. 8 minutes ago via web

* Retweet

#

I say and you'll get the message. Though I will tell you again the reason of my presence here. I came to protect you from heartache.

For some reason i LIKE this person.. they seem mature.

I especially like the tweet about smoke and mirrors and being fooled by people who are chasing fame.. SO TRUE!
    More:

Your lists:

is a lot of pressure and something that has to be dealt with seriously. He's very nervous about it and scared of the consequences and the 1 minute ago via web
    * Retweet

You're asking why he's not ready. I will presume here based on what he told me about his feelings and his tone in his voice. Such a comeback 4 minutes ago via web
    * Retweet

and just like any of you, I look forward for his return. It will be an exciting moment. I'm sure he will shine like never before. 6 minutes ago via web
    * Retweet

that. I hope you understand this. I am here for him, to listen to him if he needs to but I won't pry in his things. I respect his decisions 8 minutes ago via web
    * Retweet

yet. I guess it's in his own time. That's what he told me the last time I asked. It sounds very cliche but I don't want to bother him with 9 minutes ago via web
    * Retweet

Now I will talk about his return as promised, but that's a very sensitive subject. Please don't get it to heart too much. He's not ready yet 11 minutes ago via web
    * Retweet

downs like any of us. He's slowly healing and using that off time to relax, study and work on his things. He's leading a healthy lifetsyle. 14 minutes ago via web
    * Retweet

Questions again about how he's feeling. Honestly I didn't hear from him today, but no news good news. I know he's doing good. Some ups and 17 minutes ago via web
    * Retweet

telling you about people playing with your mind. And the world will be a better place. Thank you for listening now let's get to sweet things
    Last bit:

#
    I won't share more. I respect his privacy. I just want you to be careful of who you trust. I will delete this account tomorrow. Take care. 4 minutes ago via web

* Retweet

#

side effects. Even if it was planned you can never know what's lying around the corner. He's just human he has to deal with his own feelings 8 minutes ago via web

* Retweet

#

is a lot of pressure and something that has to be dealt with seriously. He's very nervous about it and scared of the consequences and the
    She is contradicting herself but well...I suppose she's trying to "hoax the hoaxers"..
    She is contradicting herself but well...I suppose she's trying to "hoax the hoaxers"..

But the pictures she posted are very interesting...

But the pictures she posted are very interesting...

They are but we can't even see that person, not even half of the body..What's more..she keeps saying she respects Michael's privacy and that she came here because she saw people suffering & to warn us about the fakes. Yet she is giving info and pictures away of him being or having been at Neverland. That's not respecting his privacy..plus she also stated Michael was not aware of her being on twitter as an "insider" talking about him & that after some time passed she told that to him.
    Why would Michael allow her to take any picture of him in the theatre? Weren't we "told" he didn't let anyone tape him or take any pic? I smell fake..
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Account is deleted now <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Account is deleted now <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

She said she would delete it tomorrow..but I see she didn't want to wait any longer lol
  • I think we came to the point of no return about weird stuff <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I mean, ok, pictures are strange, ok she seems to tweet strange things, and then she disappear and everything is over...

Hum...well ! What can I say ?

maybe

Supercalifragilisticespielidocious is the best word to comment all that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I think we came to the point of no return about weird stuff <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I mean, ok, pictures are strange, ok she seems to tweet strange things, and then she disappear and everything is over...

Hum...well ! What can I say ?

maybe

Supercalifragilisticespielidocious is the best word to comment all that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->