@In_My_Small_Way

13»

Comments

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Thank you for posting the pictures...

But it's for sure TII on the screen but is it the cinema room at Neverland??
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    yw lolll i thank you too for the tips to upload lolll yay
  • I read all she said on her twitter and she said

"is there a clue in "neverland" picture -YES" and I wanted to have a look again at the picture but it was gone...Thanks katoo for loading them here !

because....here is the clue she gives us :

have a look at the name "NEVERLAND" made with flowers.

If you only consider letters that can be READ you get

I - E - V - L - A = ALIVE

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I think this is the clue about this picture !

"is there a clue in "neverland" picture -YES" and I wanted to have a look again at the picture but it was gone...Thanks katoo for loading them here !

Thanks to everyone for sharing their information with those of us that weren't aware of this. The pictures are really interesting and I don't believe they come from a normal fan or outsider. Just my opinion but to me this person knows something. We can't always discredit everyone. If this person is a fake it will come out soon enough. I did see the wording in the letters but never considered the "alive" until you mentioned it. Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for sharing their information with those of us that weren't aware of this. The pictures are really interesting and I don't believe they come from a normal fan or outsider. Just my opinion but to me this person knows something. We can't always discredit everyone. If this person is a fake it will come out soon enough. I did see the wording in the letters but never considered the "alive" until you mentioned it. Thanks!

I know, I was looking at LA for long minutes trying to find something about Los Angeles/live etc, then it "jumped" to my eyes <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I don't know if the picture could be photoshoped, but if not, it was taken on purpose I guess, because I never saw a picture of the world "neverland" showing it "hidden" like this, and showing those special letters.

It's weird. But could the tree have been photoshopped to hide special letter ?