“The End Is Near” 777, ARK, WARNINGS...

Comments

• The Spirit and the bride say, "Come." Let anyone who hears this say, "Come." Let anyone who is thirsty come. Let anyone who desires drink freely from the water of life.
  • <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    by Im_convincedmjalive » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:47 am
    United Kingdom

In 2003, historical author Graham Phillips traced the route of the Ark through research using Biblical texts as being taken to Mount Sinai in the Valley of Edom by the Maccabees, along with other religious treasures. Phillips claims it remained there until the 1180s, when Ralph de Sudeley, the leader of the Templars who apparently found the Maccabean treasure at Jebel al-Madhbah, returned home to his estate at Herdewyke in Warwickshire, UK, taking the treasure with him.

Ireland

During the turn of the 20th century British Israelites carried out some excavations of the Hill of Tara in Ireland looking for the Ark of the Covenant – the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland campaigned successfully to have them stopped before they ruined the hill.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_of_the ... ed_Kingdom<!-- m -->

Right On!
    Key word: IMO Think "Templars" Knights <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
    Follow that. <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Templar_Knights<!-- m -->

I bet there is a whole big box of Pandora's INFO on this ARK we aren't even half way there of knowing.

Thanks for this info.

Peace
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Co-incidence or plagerism of others theories and ideas? lol
    [youtube:39x6490e]
    MagicalXscapism | September 10, 2010
    Michael Jackson - A knight's Tale Thriller 2 Part 11

Is Michael Jackson Alive? Is this a death hoax?
    Thriller 2 - Part 11 What is Michael Jackson's affiliation with the freemasons and the knights templar (soldiers of love)?
    Interesting this video comes out Sept. 10, 2010 after this thread has been in existance with ALL kinds of Info regarding Knights Templar starting here with my initial comment to Sarahli...

I find it very amusing when I run across videos that have others investigative work in their videos and they present the material like they discovered it, lol

Everyone here on this thread contributed to this idea of Knights Templar, Dome of the Rock, Temple Mount...

Keep reading this thread from page one you will see our info in this video...lol

Poachers.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Woohoo Michael said Soldiers of Love!!!!

Sorry <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I think that I'm gonna watch the whole serie. Thanks for bringing that here.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    In poetry...
    [youtube:8563vyci]
  • [youtube:35aeaa9e]

[youtube:35aeaa9e]

Description: "The authenticity of many Holy Land artefacts is thrown into doubt"

In 2001, a clandestine meeting of leading Israeli archaeologists are shown a remarkable artefact. It's a stone tablet, apparently from 1,000BC. The writing on its face describes repairs to the temple of King Solomon. It is the first archaeological evidence ever found of this legendary building.

The relic caused a sensation. But this was only just the start.

For authentification, the tablet was taken to the Geological Survey of Israel. Here, after a battery of tests, including radiocarbon dating, scientists officially pronounced the stone to be genuine. The tests even revealed microscopic particles of gold in the outer layer of stone. These were apparently the result of the tablet surviving the fire which, according to the bible, destroyed the temple when the Babylonians sacked Jerusalem in 586BC.

The stone tablet was offered for sale to the Israel Museum, home to many of Israel's greatest treasures. Rumours suggested the asking price was as high as $10million.

But the museum needed to know where the stone had come from. Even its owner was a mystery. To make matters more complex, the stone itself had disappeared again. The Israeli Antiquities Authority wanted answers. A nine month search for the mysterious stranger who had first appeared with the stone eventually led them to a private detective who had been hired by a well known antiquities collector, Oded Golan.

Golan insisted he too was just a front man for another collector. But the authorities were suspicious. He was known to be the owner of the James Ossuary, another extraordinary artefact which had appeared a couple of years earlier. This was a burial box with an inscription linking it to Jesus' brother.

The authorities raided Golan's apartment and recovered both the ossuary and the elusive stone. It was time to establish once and for all if both were genuine. So they set up a committee of linguists and scientists to examine them.

Looking at the stone, several linguists said 'fake'. Some of the Hebrew, they claimed, was not ancient. Other experts claimed that so little is known of ancient Hebrew that it's impossible to be sure.

The committee turned to geology. Dr Yuval Goren, a geo-archaeologist and head of the Archaeological Institute at Tel-Aviv University, soon found evidence that a team of sophisticated forgers had led the earlier experts astray.
    The patina on the stone had in fact been manufactured artificially
    The charcoal particles which produced the convincing radiocarbon date had been added by hand.

The gold fragments hinting at an ancient fire were a clever final addition
    The authorities presented their conclusions. They announced that the stone tablet, and the James Ossuary, were elaborate fakes.

But who was producing these fakes and how? Dr Goren decided to piece together how the stone tablet had been made. He tracked the origin of the stone itself - apparently a building block taken from a Crusader castle. It was even possible to work out how the fake patina had been manufactured and the ingredients used. What was clear was the team of forgers included experts in a range of disciplines.

When the police took Oded Golan into custody and searched his apartment they discovered a workshop with a range of tools, materials, and half finished 'antiquities'. This was evidence for an operation of a scale far greater than they had suspected.

Investigators have established that collectors around the world have paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for artefacts that came through Oded Golan's associates. Dozens of these items have now been examined by Dr Goren, and all have been revealed to be forgeries. Police now suspect that artefacts made by the same team of forgers have found their way into leading museums around the world.

Some archaeologists have now concluded that everything that came to market in the last 20 years without clear provenance should be considered a fake. Many of these objects, like the stone tablet which started the investigation, were cynically playing on the desire of many of the collectors to see the bible confirmed as history. For those in search of the temple of Solomon - their goal is as far away as ever.
  • [youtube:30821hub]

[youtube:30821hub]

[youtube:30821hub]

Peace
    In my opinion the Ark is not under the Mosque... they say that the Ark is there but in my view of recent events I rather think that their aim is to destroy the Mosque in order to rebuilt the Temple while the USA is making wars in the middle east to find the true Ark... and seems like something is happening in Yemen.

Interesting article there <!-- m -->http://mondovista.com/yemenasitisx.html<!-- m -->
    This man had a NDE and tells what he has been shown about the future of the world.... maybe that it is what awaits us for after 2012...

[youtube:1kbw2rag]
  • In my opinion the Ark is not under the Mosque... they say that the Ark is there but in my view of recent events I rather think that their aim is to destroy the Mosque in order to rebuilt the Temple while the USA is making wars in the middle east to find the true Ark... and seems like something is happening in Yemen.

Interesting article there <!-- m -->http://mondovista.com/yemenasitisx.html<!-- m -->

New evidence is coming out all the time about the exact place of the Holy of Holies; the Mosque is no threat, they will be side by side... No destruction needed; that's old school.
    In my opinion the Ark is not under the Mosque... they say that the Ark is there but in my view of recent events I rather think that their aim is to destroy the Mosque in order to rebuilt the Temple while the USA is making wars in the middle east to find the true Ark... and seems like something is happening in Yemen.

New evidence is coming out all the time about the exact place of the Holy of Holies; the Mosque is no threat, they will be side by side... No destruction needed; that's old school.

I don't know what to think about that but I remember I saw a documentary where a rabbi said plain and clear that their intent is to destroy the Mosque. The journalist told him that it would induce a war but he did not seem to care and said that everything was ready... that he just needed a phone call so that everything is set in motion...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The problem with archeology is the agendas of the people behind the work. Youve got people doing it for millions of dollars profit from fakes, and you've got church authorities doing it to prove the authenticity of the Bible, thus their control over the masses. Then you've got people trying to prove they are the real Biblical Israelites, or Jesus' bloodline, or other special status.

A good example would be the Shroud of Turin. Because of my study, I believe with 100% certainly it is not Jesus of Nazareth, and there is so much proof. But the church is powerful, wealthy and desparate to prove He resurrected from the grave and is white-skinned. Now this is not to say there wasn't a real Jesus character and we throw the baby out with the bathwater. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle or is something completely different.

The whole process of proving the Bible is complex. Science does not demand people believe in it by faith but by detailed analysis and study. The facts about the Bible's origin are that there were many books written by many individuals who had a cohesive theme, a group of people called the Israelites and God's dealings with mankind. But only certain books were selected and others rejected, by a large group of devout scolars. That process was repeated for the Old and New Testament. These teams also decided on translation, presentation in chapters, verses, book order. Sometimes sections were left out and words added for clarification. These scolarly men all came from a variety of cultures, and viewpoints close to 2000 years and more ago, and the result was the various manuscripts, translations, and versions we have today.

For example the passages in the New Testament talking about the trinity --listing the Father, the Son and Holy Ghost, were all added by the church a few hundred years later to help with their teaching. And there is so much more, but I still believe God is speaking through the Bible and using the whole human process. I just don't think we should have this fear of cover-ups and fakes and deception from the church etc. Truth should not be feared.

Now Michael is a curious one. He talks about us having 4 (inclusive) years to get it right, that he loves the trees and the planet. He's never claimed to be a preacher but only a musician and entertainer, who loves all people especially children. The facts are that he came from a devout Jehovah's Witness background, has many Jewish friends who may have introduced him to Judaism, he is well-read from classics, Mayan and Egyptians religions, conspiracy theories, on and on. Never once has he said we need to get ready for Jesus coming back, although Threatened talks about judgment, execution and slaughter. At the Memorial the choir sang, "We're going to see the King", but I think that was MJ-hoax related and not about seeing Jesus. The themes repeated by MJ and TS are his shocking return, appearance/resurrection to the world. Period. Whatever we want to read into the Bible verses TS posts or MJ puts in his songs, doesn't mean that's how Michael means them. Does he really believe 2012 will be the end of the world. Just because the movie says it, it is entertainment. My hunch is Michael will be employing much technology in this event, but what will happen after 2012 could be anything. Maybe death, maybe change, maybe something idealic. We'll just have to "keep watching". There's no question in my mind that MJ intends on shaking up the world, and he doesn't give a care if people are offended or not. He is an artist that wants to express himself as never before on an unprecedented scale. Will he be joined with evil or good forces, there is no way to know. All we have is the life of Michael on display in great detail to examine. We'll each have decide for ourselvles. I know I love him. JMO
  • Seeing isn't believing; believing is seeing.
    There's a difference between Faith in the true living God & Religion.
  • Heptadic Structure: Proof of Intelligent design.
    Just as there are no coincidences in MJ's use of Numerology in this hoax, there is no coincidence in scripture. This phenomena is technically referred to as the Heptadic Structure of the Bible (hepta is the Greek word for seven) or Biblical numerology.

[youtube:2nocnmge]

Part Two: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxYwLvtn ... L&index=13<!-- m -->
    Just as there are no coincidences in MJ's use of Numerology in this hoax, there is no coincidence in scripture. This phenomena is technically referred to as the Heptadic Structure of the Bible (hepta is the Greek word for seven) or Biblical numerology.

[youtube:its9z1t5]

Part Two: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxYwLvtn ... L&index=13<!-- m -->
    WOW MsTrinity333!!! Thanks so much for these clips, God is awesome! All those 7's in the Bible, it has to be by design of Someone Supernatual! I like the number 7 alot, and in fact I got married on 07/07/07!!! Plus I also happen to believe in following the 4th commandment!!
  • [youtube:16gdfzs1]

[youtube:16gdfzs1]

[youtube:16gdfzs1]

Peace
    I see you posted this back in Nov. but I just saw it today for the first time! I really want to take the time to see these clips they look really good. I'm familiar with some of Ron Wyatts info, but look forward to seeing this. And I really like Amazing Facts speaker Doug Bachelor, but don't think I've seen this one before! So thanks again and I hope others discover these clips and enjoy them too!

[youtube:l9djtseo]

WOW MsTrinity333!!! Thanks so much for these clips, God is awesome! All those 7's in the Bible, it has to be by design of Someone Supernatual! I like the number 7 alot, and in fact I got married on 07/07/07!!! Plus I also happen to believe in following the 4th commandment!!

If you liked that...you will L.O.V.E. these: <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

There's a second part to this video above that I've seen on GODTV that will blow your mind; but I can't find it.

• In my opinion the Ark is not under the Mosque... they say that the Ark is there but in my view of recent events I rather think that their aim is to destroy the Mosque in order to rebuilt the Temple while the USA is making wars in the middle east to find the true Ark... and seems like something is happening in Yemen.

I don't know what to think about that but I remember I saw a documentary where a rabbi said plain and clear that their intent is to destroy the Mosque. The journalist told him that it would induce a war but he did not seem to care and said that everything was ready... that he just needed a phone call so that everything is set in motion...

There will always be those who have a more radical voice; don't let them get to you... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Grant Jeffery interviewed the Sanhedrin in 2005 and was told that BY LAW the status quo is if the Mosque is destroyed it must be rebuilt.

"Despite the traditional view that the Muslim Dome of the Rock sits on the site, recent scholarship has cast doubts on this view.

Dr. Asher Kaufman’s research has suggested that the Temples actually stood 100 meters to the north. His publications caused quite a stir among the Christian community since that would place the Muslim structure in the "outer court" as suggested from Rev 11:1-2.

Tuvia Sagiv’s more recent research has indicated that the Temple more likely stood 100 meters to the south - between the Dome of the Rock and Al Aksa Mosque. Recent infrared studies seem to imply that Tuvia is correct.2 This would also place the Muslim structures in "the outer court."

These developments are of intense interest to prophecy students. Jesus, John, and Paul all make reference to a rebuilt Temple as standing prior to the Second Coming of Christ.3 It is going to be a major subject of interest in the coming few years as all this comes to a head."
    http://www.khouse.org/articles/2005/597/

Here's the latest evidence comparing all three views with diagrams & pictures:

http://thehope.tripod.com/Sagiv/theories.html
  • OK... Back to the ARK.
    I just recently ran across this study; I'm in the process of checking it out now but will post part one for those Interested.
    Don't let the Title of the series throw you. He talks about the Ark:

[youtube:3i1n7nwg]
  • Ok, big DUH from me. I am watching a "Making of" Dvd I bought and it includes Miss Castaway. I had never even HEARD of it. As soon as I watched it, and heard his lines, I was thinking, OMG- this is definitely hoax related. To me anyway...I have not read this whole thread, but will do so now.
  • Ok, big DUH from me. I am watching a "Making of" Dvd I bought and it includes Miss Castaway. I had never even HEARD of it. As soon as I watched it, and heard his lines, I was thinking, OMG- this is definitely hoax related. To me anyway...I have not read this whole thread, but will do so now.

"Making of" what? Who's Miss Castaway??? How does this fit in with 777 or the Ark thread?
    I'm lost. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"Making of" what? Who's Miss Castaway??? How does this fit in with 777 or the Ark thread?
    I'm lost. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_seals<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://freestockphotos.com/SevenSeals.html<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.wake-up.org/Revelation/RevSeals.htm<!-- m -->

[youtube:hsd79hbu]
    Agent M...

Agent MJ,
    Miss Castaway...

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/thisisalmostit<!-- m -->
    Miss Castaway + Southpark = 2012
    10:20 AM May 27th via web

Warnings...

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah's_Ark<!-- m -->
    The Book of Genesis, chapters 6-9, tells how God sends a great flood to destroy the earth because of man's wickedness and because the earth is corrupt.

Peace
    @MsTrinity333,

From the first page of this thread; and it is also about warnings in this thread. I replaced the link to the youtube trailer of 2012.

@ignisaeternus,

When you read this thread especially in the first part of it when I am chatting away about my personal bizness please just ignore it. lol That was a different person than I am now. I was chatting away like if I was at home speaking with my friends. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Miss Castaway... Never heard of it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Bizarre but ok... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    I know about MIB, 2012, The Book of Revelation & the rest but thanks for the info. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> It was this other thing about Miss Castaway that was throwing me. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Speaking of The End Is Near and reading the signs of the times... THIS IS COOL:

[youtube:2xgzk70n]

[youtube:2xgzk70n]
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    It is hard to believe no one mentioned this yet, so I guess, I will.

Each letter in the Hebrew language is assigned a numeric value. (Hebrew is a fascinating language. I have heard, also, that letters are assigned musical notes as well. I need to ask some friends how that goes, again.)

The letters in the word "Christ",
    added together, coincidentally equal 777. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Perhaps it means something else to MJ, or some other combination of Hebrew letters adds to the number. As MJ is the one wearing this all over his clothes, he is the best one to explain it, eh? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Nevertheless it is the truth; math doesn't lie. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

This is actually a wonderful thought <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

The other thing is, that the fancy golden chest/box everyone is looking for is and has always been only a type (a kind of animated motion graphic <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> , for portrayal, prior to revelation) of the True, which is Jesus Christ. The Earth is full of types and shadows, pointing to the Truth, showing how things are, with God. The point of the ARK is as old as Man, and is not an afterthought.

In a picture, the Word (and Power) of God was inside, because He IS the Word of God, inside His incarnation.

In a picture, it is where Mercy sits(rules), because His shed blood invoked the Mercy of God.

Jesus Christ is the real Ark of the Covenant. IN Him we are safe.

There are not two. The type is an empty shell; a faded representation of the True, having served its purpose, before Christ came in the flesh. Its supernatural powers were by proxy of the True. In the prophetic vision, the Bible says the real One is standing in Heaven. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I believe that all God's Books to be numerically structured.
This discussion has been closed.